PS
PAULINE S.
11/24/2020
The service was great fast and recommendable for others who need car service
The people are very respectful honest reliable and fast and good at wat they do thank u Johnson repair shop

TO
TIM O.
Ford Police Interceptor
11/24/2020
Always willing to give extra effort to fix our vehicle
Johnson's is always able to find the little problems that keep My vehicle from running It's best. Those little things that they are able to fix Including major work Gives me confidence that they will get my truck back to me in a timely manner.

ST
SCOTT T.
11/20/2020
Quality Auto Repairs
The Johnson Family's repair facility has been my go-to place for all my non-warranty car repair work for over 10 years. They use quality NAPA parts and do first rate work which they stand behind. If there is an alternative to expensive repairs they let me know as well as how well that alternative may last. Never pushy. Work done on time and almost ALWAYS below the estimated cost. It's a pleasure to know the family and let them take care of our vehicles.

GT
GARY T.
11/19/2020
Honest and excellent service.
Honest and excellent service.

XG
XAVIER G.
Buick Lucerne
11/19/2020
My son was back in town from college and his check engine light came on. I called Angie and she got the car in the same day to have her dad, Tim, check it out. They had it fixed by 3pm and my son was able to get on the road. I have been using Johnson’s Auto for over 15 years and will continue. They are a great family run business that is honest, accurate, and financially reasonable. Thanks, Johnson’s Auto!

AW
ALISHA W.
CLOVIS
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
11/17/2020
Very kind and honest business
I appreciate the fact that they diagnosed my car and although I didn't have them work on it they never charge me they saw the struggle I had financially and I just think that's really cool and honorable

J
JUSTIN
Ford Bronco
11/13/2020
Great service, fair price
Tim and family are great. Great job and honest work. Highly recommend!

DAVID S.

DV
DAYSHA V.
Honda Civic Coupe
10/28/2020
Always fast and great service
Everytime I need help with my vehicle Johnson's Auto repair has been there to explain and go over everything.
Fast, honest and reliable repairs

AG
ANGEL G.
Nissan Maxima
Great Hospitality!!
They can be really humble but I can’t say it’ll go like that all the time. Really depends on the person on how they do business with them. Also they are really great at what they do, I can tell they put extra heart into their work thanks again!!

LYDIA B.
10/26/2020
Very honest and fair prices
I really appreciate Johnson's. They are very honest and thorough and take care of our cars.

SONIA M.
Nissan Titan
10/26/2020
Honest, reliable and quick service
Johnson’s Auto has worked on all our vehicles new and used therefore they have gained our trust and business. I left Johnson’s to try another recommendation for my sons used car and we kept returning his car for the same issues. I will never leave Johnson’s Auto again. No one can beat their rates and impeccable service.

GR
GALEN R.
Lincoln MKC
10/20/2020
Excellent Dedicated Service
Johnson brothers have been doing my auto repair for about 10 years and my experience has always been excellent. They are very knowledgeable in a variety of repairs on numerous types of vehicles such as my 05 Tundra and 17 Lincoln. They are committed to solving unforeseen issues if they arrive and always delivers on time within budget. I highly recommend this shop for your auto repairs.

AG
ANN G.
10/13/2020
Quality service
The professional service and outstanding customer service.