SL
SHU L.
Hyundai Entourage
01/18/2020
Johnson's Auto Repair
I have used their service several times now and am very happy. They always do a great job and fix your car right the first time.

LP
LARRY P.
Nissan Rogue
01/18/2020
Brake Repair
The guys at Johnson's Auto know their stuff. Good prices, fast service.

TA
THOMAS A.
Nissan Murano
01/16/2020
Friendly atmosphere . They try to work with you on your schedule to repair your car.
You feel comfortable being a repeat customer. Its a feeling you're getting a fair price for your service , as if you were part of the extended family.

MIKE P.
01/15/2020
Excellent, honest mechanics
The Johnson family has taken care of my vehicles since I moved back to the area about 14 years ago. They are friendly, professional, knowledgeable and honest. I recommend them to my family and friends, confident that I am sending them to the best. I’ve had my cars towed over fifty miles on two occasions just so the Johnson’s could work on them. They are the best!

SCOTT C.
Friant, CA
01/13/2020
I highly recommend Johnson’s Garage
I feel very confident in the work they do. I also feel they are very honest.

BC
BOB C.
Buick LaCrosse
01/10/2020
Johnson auto: friendly people, work has been spot on.
Great location for where I live.
Angie is always helpful and needs a raise.
God bless Johnson Auto!

CR
CELIA R.
Kia Sorento
01/07/2020
Fit me in same day! Much appreciated
Fit me in same day. Not a long wait!. It was perfect

DURBIN L.
01/04/2020
The best auto shop
I’ve been taking all of our cars to this shop for many years. It’s a family run business from top to bottom. Service work is point. If anyone need work try them out.

RP
RUSTY P.
01/01/2020
Honest and friendly
First off Johnsons makes you feel like family. They are welcoming and all staff intelligent and honest, They’re always forthcoming on what timelines really look like for repairs. You would work hard to find any other place that will back their work like they do!

JULIE D.
12/21/2019
Great service, nice folks!
I enjoy the family business atmosphere. The fact that while I wait for my car to be repaired, the friendly family folks keep you informed and that others coming in for service are long time customers.

Robert M.
Toyota Cressida
12/21/2019 Category: Service
Robert said he's been with them for years they're excellent.

RA
RON A.
12/19/2019
Transmission and tuneup
Fair price and honestly

Chevrolet Traverse
12/19/2019
I have been taking my cars to Johnson’s for some time. They do the work needed quickly and professionally and provide friendly and honest service

CT
CLEMENCIA T.
Chevrolet Sonic
12/18/2019
Oil leak
Thank you so much you guys are always top notch everything is done as promised keep up the good work. And also thank you for your years of service I still remember the day I walked in so many years ago.

12/17/2019
Johnson’s gets the job done well and in a reasonable amount of time. They are knowledgeable, efficient, and bend over backward to make sure you are well taken care of. Yes, they are a business, but they make a customer feel like a priority. I’ve been taking my cars there for two years now; I can’t imagine taking them anywhere else.