KIM M.
Kia Optima
09/16/2020
Very friendly staff
Very friendly staff answer all your questions In quick timely manner

PO
PAT O.
Chevrolet Pickup
09/16/2020
Friendly and family owned
This family owned businesses is honest and takes care if you.

CD
CARLO D.
GMC Canyon
Easy and Gets the Jobs Done
Just moved to Clovis and this will be my go to shop.

ST
SCOTT T.
Reliable Auto Service
Have taken all our vehicles to this family-run business for nearly 20 years. Always good work, communication, and fair pricing. Recently had my old pickup's front end overhauled. Work was done correctly and quickly. The bonus is they're friendly as can be! Give Johnson's a try.

EB
ELEANOR B.
GMC Envoy
09/05/2020
Great mechanic and customer service
The Johnson Family of mechanics are very trustworthy. I was recommended to them years ago, and I have been satisfied since then. My mechanics are friendly and make me feel comfortable while conducting business. Every mechanical transaction has been completed with no problems.

TH
TONY H.
09/05/2020
Honest, straight forward on how much it will cost.
Was referred by a coworker to go to Johnson auto. Have not been disappointed took my wife's car and my work car. Took care of the problems and explained and showed the bad parts. Tim and his crew are on spot on repairing any vehicle.

KRISTI M.
Chevrolet S-10
09/05/2020
They are all the BEST I have found.
I have been a customer for over 20 years. Have always felt they're being honest & providing the best service possible. The price seems very fair. I have no need to ever go anywhere else.

MILISSA S.
Toyota Avalon
09/01/2020
They know what they are doing.
The first time I took my car there I had taken it 3 or 4 other places. One place kept it 3 days. They didnt know what was wrong.Then I took it to Johnsons and they knew within a couple of hours what it was. I think they are an honest business.

DANNY P.
08/31/2020
Quality work
They always do great quality work. The staff is very friendly. The work that they have done for me always gets finished in a very timely matter. Prices are very reasonable.

JOHN L.
08/28/2020
Great place for car care!
Fast reliable service!!!

WM
WALTER M.
Excellent service super helpful 👍
11111

RP
RUSTY P.
Great Service, friendly and honest
Had my truck fixed in shorter time than what they had estimated, very friendly on the phone and in person.

EM
EVIE M.
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
08/22/2020
Always great honest service
Alway appreciate the service at Johnson’s! They do great work and they are honest!

WK
WILLIAM K.
Chevrolet Pickup
08/21/2020
Excellent Service!
Always professional service. Fair and reasonable rates. They have serviced all of my vehicles for years.
I recommend them to all of my friends.

LP
LIZ P.
08/21/2020
Honest, family owned, the price was always right, an great service
Thank you so much for your time an help, very reliable an honest, will not go anywhere else an highly highly recommended!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you, for your service!!