Jim W.
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Jim said the service was expensive.

Bobby S.
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Bobby said the staff provides good service for him and the person is there when he needs him.

Judy H.
Wilmington, NC
Buick Regal
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Judy said the staff was nice and kind. She liked that the service was one on one.

Plymouth Neon
09/18/2019
Bill and Butch
Another good experience to note.
Was worked in unexpectedly as my daughter was home from college and needed an oil change.Bill offered to rotate tires as well. Wound up needing a new radiator and they worked that in as well....all at 3 PM appt. As the car was exiting they noticed the right rear blinker wasn’t working.....flagged my daughter down and fixed that in a jiffy, too!
That’s why we keep coming back!👍

GB
Glenn B.
09/10/2019
Price, knowledge, honesty, friendly.
The very best place to go for automotive repairs, I have been to Coastal Rebuilders, and I will continue doing that,Bill, the owner, his employees are the greatest, explain your problems, do a very good job, very reasonable prices, and things done right.

LD

EA
Eric A.
08/24/2019
Honest Service
If you want quality work and honest service let Coastal Rebuilders take care of your vehicle’s needs. All four of my vehicles will be seeing Mr. Bill.

Richard C.
Dodge Durango
08/23/2019
Professional & Great Value
This is a first class operation with true professionalism and reliability. An established business in the WILMINGTON area with a solid reputation among other repair shops! I wish I had known about Coastal Rebuilders years ago!

Plymouth Neon
08/19/2019
Because Bill and Butch don’t take you for a ride and fix what’s needed to be fixed!
Bill and Butch always accommodate my work schedule which is tough M-Fr. Their extreme attention to thoroughly checking over the car and recommending what is needed and what may be needed in the future is what I function best with so that I can budget best. I appreciate that 💯 plus %! These guys are very knowledgeable, tech savvy, competitively priced and straightforward! I’m appreciative that Coastal Rebuilders was recommended highly by another trustworthy superb mechanic!

Barry H.
Chevrolet Pickup
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Barry said he knows the owners of the facility. The technician was trustworthy and did good work. He didn't throw something on the vehicle because he needed the money.

Cathy C.
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Cathy said they were efficient , friendly and the cost was very reasonable.

Richard R.
Toyota Sequoia
08/07/2019
Battery drain solved
I’ve had my Sequoia for more than three years without any electrical problem until recently. Dead batteries are a pain but my battery and alternator both checked good. Bill found an after market alarm I didn’t even know was there which had begun to go bad. He found the problem and fixed it. All I could ask. I’ll be back.

Mike M.
08/01/2019
They know were there doing
I can’t thank you guys enough you made my life a lot easier you fixed what was wrong and fixed it like new you guys know I will always be back I have never had a problem that you couldn’t fix and fixed it right keep up the good work like I know you will again THANK YOU A LOT !!!

SG
Steve G.
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
07/26/2019
Owner is very polite and knowledgeable
I am very satisfied with the customer care I received and I will continue doing business with coastal rebuilders great company.

Dodge Sprinter
07/24/2019
Coastal Rebuilders has been taking care of my work van for more than 6 years. Without them I wouldn’t be in business! They have been able to diagnose and fix problems no one else could find. They are great!

Clifford W.
07/23/2019
Friendly, competent, reasonably priced
We love this repair shop and have recommended it to both family and friends.

KH
Kandice H.
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Kandice said the business was very friendly and also very helpful.

Hyundai Santa Fe
07/21/2019
ac Issue- easy to get appt
Efficient and easy to deal with. Reasonable price and nice people

07/12/2019
Trustworthy, fair pricing, knowledgeable, very customer service oriented
Dependable, efficient, knowledgeable, fair competitive pricing, proactive, trustworthy

CK
Christy K.
Leland, NC
Chevrolet Cobalt
07/12/2019
Beating the Heat
My A/C went out and I assumed it would be as simple as needing a recharge. Unfortunately it was not and I was referred to Coastal Rebuilders. This was my first time going there. The customer service was the best. They researched what was going on and figured out that the code causing the check engine light was causing the A/C to cutoff. They replaced the sensor and did some maintenance that cleared the codes and got my A/C back up and running. Not only did they do this but they showed me a trick to clearing the code because I had a trip to take before I could get it in for repair.