Coastland Automotive Service Inc

Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5rating 4.33

Latest Review about 7 years ago

RO
RICHARD O.
10/12/2011
KEEP UP THE GOODWORK!!!
YOU ONLY SEE ME ONCE A YEAR WHICH IS GOOD FOR ME. yOU DO SUCH A GOOD JOBIDON,T NEED ANY SERVICE THE REST OF THE YEAR. THANK YOU!!!

MICHAEL F H.
09/22/2011
Customer
Great Service; fair price. I'll be back.

JIM C.
TN
09/21/2011
Wonderful!!!!!!!!!!
Great and more importantly "Honest"Service,
and fair pricing of their services. Super Happy!!!!!

DAVID R.
09/14/2011
Good work
You continue to impress with your commitment to customer satisfaction.

CN
CAROL N.
09/12/2011
Good Service
Good service for a reasonable price.

DIANNE R.
Bonita Springs, FL
09/01/2011
Fast, Comprehensive, Friendly
Knowledgable, friendly staff kept me informed the whole way! Great job!!!! As always

MK

Angie I.
Fort Myers, FL
08/10/2011
Excellent Service!!!!
If I could give more stars I would! I was in a car accident on 7/20. My insurance company referred me to this shop. 1st thing that came to my head was OMG I’m going to be without my car forever! Well I was completely wrong. The next day 7/21 Jen called and advised they could tow my car to there shop and start the evaluation for the repair, she was VERY nice and attentive to call my questions and concerns. Jen called me once a week (more sometimes) to check up on me and give me an update. On 8/5 (2 weeks later!!!) after the accident my car was finished and ready to go! I could not believe they had my baby up a running so quick (keep in mid it was a front end collision). I was truly astonished I have NEVER EVER received so superb service from a repair/mechanic shop ever! I JUST WANT TO SAY TO ANYONE WHO IS READING THIS THAT THERE IS NO MISTAKE YOU CAN MAKE OTHER THEN HIRING ANTOHER SHOP! JEN & SCOTT THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

FR
Fernando R.
07/02/2011
Great, honest service.
While on vacation in Naples my Town and Country van developed a problem. Not wanting to drive back through "Alligator Alley" not knowing if I could make it home, I took my van to Coastland Automotive. The service manager, Dino, took my call (before opening time) and told me to take it right in. They thoroughly inspected the car, dealt with the problem and did not try to offer any unnecessary repairs. For minimal cost I drove back home with peace of mind. Everyone was friendly and professional. I gave the shop's phone number to the receptionist at the hotel where we were staying in case anyone needed help in the future. Thank you Dino and thanks to the staff at Coastland.