Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

11/05/2019
Wonderful work
Great job fixing my vehicle!
Troy C. from Coleman Alignment & Auto responded on 11/09/2019

We are so grateful for your business! Can't thank you all enough.

KH
KENN H.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/05/2019
Values the costumer's opinion
The staff listens to the customer's input about the problems with their truck, investigates the suspected issue, and relates their findings back to the costumer in a timely fashion. From Debbie at the desk to Troy in the shop, all are courteous, interested in solving your mechanical issue and well aware of the expected expense of the project. This is the right place to take your truck.

Thank you Ken. Appreciate your business

SG
Shannon G.
Chevrolet Blazer
10/27/2019
Take your vehicle somewhere else
I called to get an estimate on some work I needed done on our truck. The lady told me they don't give estimates over the phone, they would have to look at the truck. I told her I knew what was wrong with it, it needed a heater core, but she said I still needed to bring it it. So we made an appointment and took it in. When I get there, the guy asks me if I was told that there was a charge for diagnosis. I said no, but I saw the huge sign that said "No free diagnosis. Minimum $75 charge". Silly me, I should have left then and there, but I was hoping that the work would not cost that much and the diagnosis would be worth it. A couple hours later, I get a call saying that the heater core would cost $1300. That was waaaaaay out of my budget. We go to pick up the truck and the bill for the diagnosis is $80 ($3.75 charge for shop supplies...). I'm not sure about everyone else, but I have never heard of an automotive shop charging for diagnosis. I told the lady that my dad was an ASE Master Technician who never charged for diagnosis, and that I didn't know people did that. She said that they never used to have that charge. Okay, great, that explains a lot. As I was waiting for her to rob my debit card of $80, I saw a sign that was not there the day before about what you should expect if you want to bring your own parts. There were probably a dozen different bullet points, but the ones I remember were: if you want them to use your own parts, make sure you bring all of the tools you want them to use; make sure you bring all of the fluids and anything else they will need; be prepared to provide them with clothing to wear while installing your parts, including size 9 boots for some tech; be prepared to wait in case your part was the wrong one; be prepared to seek legal counsel should something go wrong while they are installing your part and have to go on workers comp; sign a waiver stating you will not hold them responsible should something happen while installing your part. Is it just me or does this shop not want business? My dad didn't really like when customers brought their own parts, but he never treated them like garbage if they did. He installed their parts anyway and that was that.

To sum it up, don't take your vehicle here. There are plenty of other shops to try if you are shopping for a new mechanic like we are. I am surprised this place has stayed in business this long with the way they treat their customers.
Troy C. from Coleman Alignment & Auto responded on 10/28/2019

I sure am tired of entitled americans like Shannon Gonzales.  I am pretty sure that you can not walk into a grocery store and get free groceries and you can not go to a restaurant and bring your own food for them to cook for you.  I feel sorry for the shop that has to work for this entitled individual.

LR
LUIS R.
10/26/2019
Warranty repairs
Had AC compressor installed 7/18 compressors leaked on 10/19 return to Coleman auto warranty repairs completed no cost no HASSLE 👍
Troy C. from Coleman Alignment & Auto responded on 11/09/2019

It's great working for terrific people like you.

Ford Econoline Wagon
10/22/2019
Love the competency!

VA
Vern A.
Oldsmobile Bravada
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Vern said that it was pretty good. His vehicle is running a lot better than it was He is bringing in his other vehicle soon.

10/21/2019
Great service, great competency
I appreciate a job well done

10/21/2019
Coleman knows how to properly fix vehicles!

LD
Laurie D.
Colorado
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Laurie said she has always used the business. They have always done a good job on their vehicles.

RYAN and STEPH R.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
09/30/2019
All around quality service
Mechanics are knowledgeable and experienced with excellent service!

09/20/2019
Thanks for the great service!

RA
RICHARD A.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
09/19/2019
Integrity
Just like my doctor, when it comes to my mechanic, I don't want the cheapest. I want the best that my budget will allow! I want good value for my money and thats what I get at CAA. I appreciate the honest forthright service that they provide.
Troy C. from Coleman Alignment & Auto responded on 11/09/2019

It's such a pleasure to work on your vehicles.

Ford Econoline Wagon
09/16/2019
Outstanding
This company is great! Thanks for all you do!

Chevrolet Express Cargo Van
Super Service!
This crew does a great job and they know vehicles!

Great service, great competency
Coleman knows how to get the job done! I'm grateful for their expertise and knowledge.

Outstanding
Coleman gets the job done right!

JIM ROLLENS B.
09/02/2019
Honest estimate and quality work.
A family owned and operated business. The owner does the work and holds others to high standards. Very thorough review of work needed on an older motor home. Complete brake job that I can count on.
Nice responsive people who appreciate and treat their customers right.

08/26/2019
Thank you! Thank you!
The expertise of this shop is amazing!

John K.
Ridgway, CO
Volkswagen Cabriolet
08/25/2019
VW Alignment
Great experience, Debbie was friendly and helpful, Troy answered questions beforehand, and your tech explained findings, corrections an answered additional questions. Price was fair as well.

08/14/2019
Great job on my vehicle!
The crew at Coleman really knows vehicles! I appreciate their expertise and knowledge.