4.6

Patricia M.
Takoma Park, MD
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
04/21/2021 Category: Service
the staff is very friendly and courteous and very efficient
I was received right away , the staff is very professional. The gentleman that greeted me is Chester and he gave me all the detail of what was needed to fix my car and how long it was going to take. Chester was very friendly and courteous and really put me at ease.
VINCENT B., Service Director from College Park Hyundai responded on 04/21/2021

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. Your feedback and input is our “report card,” and we utilize the information to improve our services to you! We really appreciate the 5 Star rating and the gracious comments concerning Hyundai! We will be sure to pass them on to our team!
Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me, Brandon Hall-Brown Service Manager, at College Park Hyundai at (301) 441-1313 ext 2705.

James M.
Glenarden, MD
04/20/2021 Category: Service
College park Hyundai is great because they do a better job and finish on time.
College park Hyundai have a better customer care service and all maintenance services area done professionally in a timely manner.
VINCENT B., Service Director from College Park Hyundai responded on 04/21/2021

04/20/2021 Category: Service
Donell is Great!
Donell at Hyundai College Park is great! He’s friendly, detail oriented, and efficient!
BRANDON C H. from College Park Hyundai responded on 04/20/2021

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. Your feedback is very important to us. I would like to speak with you directly to learn more about your experience so I can work with our staff to make your future visits more pleasant. You can contact me directly, Brandon Hall-Brown, College Park Hyundai Service Manager at (301) 441-1313, at your convenience. I thank you in advance.

Gergish D.
Bladensburg, MD
04/16/2021 Category: Service
Service and stuff
Exceptional!

Cheryl S.
Burtonsville, MD
04/16/2021 Category: Service
Service representative up front and made us fill comfortable with service.
A good service visit ,timely and pleasant.

Jeffrey W.
04/15/2021
Communication
Great service personnel and staff
VINCENT B., Service Director from College Park Hyundai responded on 04/15/2021

Gergish D.
Bladensburg, MD
04/13/2021 Category: Service
Customer service
The stuff are so professional and friendly.
VINCENT B., Service Director from College Park Hyundai responded on 04/14/2021

Charles M.
Greenbelt, MD
2015 Hyundai Genesis
04/12/2021 Category: Service
Great customer service and professionalism
I was very pleased with my service at Hyundai- College Park. Alan Redd, my service advisor treats me extremely well every time I go. I highly recommend Hyundai-College Park for all of your service needs!
BRANDON C H. from College Park Hyundai responded on 04/12/2021

04/12/2021 Category: Service
Can do Better
Technician need to be more professional
VINCENT B., Service Director from College Park Hyundai responded on 04/12/2021

College Park, MD
04/09/2021 Category: Service
Professional and wonderful employees
Once. Service was professional and friendly. Had to bring my vehicle back and I was take care of. Awesome job.
BRANDON C H. from College Park Hyundai responded on 04/10/2021

.Highly recommend
The ONLY reason I would hesitate going back is because there's a auto repair center closer to me that I've used for years. Otherwise, the service and personnel were terrific and eager to help.
BRANDON C H. from College Park Hyundai responded on 04/09/2021

Theresa M.
Hyundai
If you’re looking for the most reliable vehicle and exceptional customer service go to College Park Hyundai on Baltimore Ave in College Park Maryland.

RA

Gina D.
Odenton, MD
04/07/2021
Top-notch customer service
I purchased a 2021 Hyundai palisade calligraphy today. The process couldn’t have been more smooth or simple. Fantastic customer service, paperwork was done over the phone and online, and they deliver the car right to me. I couldn’t of asked for a more seamless transaction. Very happy customer! Charles was a fantastic sales person and so helpful in teaching me all the ins and outs of my beautiful new tech savvy car!I purchased a 2021 Hyundai palisade calligraphy today. The process couldn’t have been more smooth or simple. Fantastic customer service, paperwork was done over the phone and online, and they deliver the car right to me. I couldn’t of asked for a more seamless transaction. Very happy customer! Charles was a fantastic sales person and so helpful and teaching me all the ins and outs of my beautiful new car!