Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5rating 4.44

Overall Rating 4.481477/5Overall Rating 4.481477/5Overall Rating 4.481477/5Overall Rating 4.481477/5rating 4.481477
Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

Riverdale, MD
04/21/2019 Category: Service
Service Timeline
Overall, services are rendered but one has to wait patiently.

EA
Edward A.
Burtonsville, MD
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/21/2019 Category: Service
Great service and customer service
Mr. William Silva has been a great service advisor since I've been bringing my car there for over 10 yrs now

Cornelia B.
Waldorf, MD
04/20/2019 Category: Service
Na
Na

Silver Spring, MD
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe X
MICHAEL G. from College Park Hyundai responded on 04/20/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate the 5 Star rating!

Laverne S.
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Outstanding Service
My service rep, Donnell, was upfront and honest about recommended services. Much appreciated.
MICHAEL G. from College Park Hyundai responded on 04/20/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate the 5 Star rating and your comments about Donnell made his day!

BT
Brenda T.
Lanham, MD
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Wait time on the services
The wait time wasn't bad at all. Technician notify what needed to be done or has been done.
MICHAEL G. from College Park Hyundai responded on 04/20/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate the 5 Star rating and we will continue to work on our processes to minimize the wait time, glad you noticed the improvement!

04/19/2019 Category: Service
Thank you Ms Patty and team for taking good care of my car and answering all questions.
MICHAEL G. from College Park Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appraciate the 5 Star rating and your comments made Patti's day!

2012 Hyundai Accent
Poor communication
The place REALLY needs to work on how they communicate with customers.
MICHAEL G. from College Park Hyundai responded on 04/20/2019

I apologize that we did not communicate properly with you and caused you to be late. I would like to speak with you directly so that we will be able to retain your business in the future. I will be in contact with you very soon.

KW
Katherine W.
Superb Service
I purchased my Sonata elsewhere and was told for the recall service i needed I could not make an appointment, “It’s first come, first served”. I called College Park Hyundai and was able to make an appointment. I was seen as scheduled. Everything was explained in terms I could understand. I will certainly be returning and recommending College Park Hyundai.
MICHAEL G. from College Park Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate the 5 Star rating and the very kind comments! We look forward to servicing your vehicle again in the future.

ZH
Zainab H.
Riverdale, MD
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe X
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Professionalism at its best!
As always, when you hand over your vehicle to professionals of Hyundai at College Park just sit and relax and grab a coffee at the waiting area and they will take care of your vehicle with the utmost care and give you a fresh sigh of relieve for any services the vehicle requires.
Get hold of Alan Redd!!
MICHAEL G. from College Park Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate the 5 Star rating and your comments put a big smile on Alan's face!

ED
Eve D.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Excellent customer service
Excellent customer service and personable staff

2019 Hyundai Elantra
Customer Service
Prompt service.
MICHAEL G. from College Park Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate the 5Star rating!

TW
Tonia W.
Hyattsville, MD
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Patti was great, very knowledgeable.
MICHAEL G. from College Park Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate the 5 Star rating and the kind comments!

Jeanette S.
Hyattsville, MD
Won’t return
Wasted my money and didn’t fix my issues. Very disappointed.
MICHAEL G. from College Park Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

I am very sorry to read about your dissappointing visit. I noticed this was not your first visit with us and I feel confident that this was an anomoly. I tried to contact you by phone last night and will try to reach you again to discuss what happenned in person. My goal is to obtain as much detail as possible to help coach our staff and more importantly, to regain your trust. I thank you in advance.

GB
Gloria B.
Laurel, MD
Service Needed
I received great service at College Park Hyundai. William, the greeter, was very kind and polite. Services were reasonably priced and done in a timely manner. I would be glad to take my car back for repairs when needed.
MICHAEL G. from College Park Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We apprecaite the 5 Star rating!

EA
Evelyn A.
Lanham, MD
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
The service and people
Great
MICHAEL G. from College Park Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Thanks for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate the 5 Star rating as much as we appreciate our long time friends!

Timothy B.
Laurel, MD
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Hi,
Hi,

Overall the staff is great and they know me. They deserve a high rating cause each time I come to have my vehicle service, I never been told you need this or that outside of the real reason I came in.
MICHAEL G. from College Park Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate the 5 Star rating. We also love the comment, which is as much a reflection on our great staff as it is of the great quality of your SantaFe!

VG
Vannessa G.
Silver Spring, MD
2012 Hyundai Veloster
No proper diagnosis
I still don't know what's wrong with my car
MICHAEL G. from College Park Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

I'm sorry that you are still experiencing an issue. I will be in touch with you soon to help get this resolved. I appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey.

Michael S.
Beltsville, MD
3ck5481
Good for my friends and family
MICHAEL G. from College Park Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey.

Capitol Heights, MD
the staff
the staff is great!!!
MICHAEL G. from College Park Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate the comments and the 5 Star rating!