Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5rating 4.41

Overall Rating 4.3913037/5Overall Rating 4.3913037/5Overall Rating 4.3913037/5Overall Rating 4.3913037/5rating 4.3913037
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

Timothy B.
Laurel, MD
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/23/2018 Category: Service
It’s great cause of excellent customer service.
I am always pleased when I call and schedule an appointment. When I come in the service center I am always greeted with a friendly hello and my car is taken and service is always done as expected. No surprises ever.
Rose B., Director of Customer Retention from College Park Hyundai responded on 09/23/2018

Thank you very much for your review!!

Michelle C.
09/22/2018 Category: Service
The helpful service
Not only are the staff help but effectiate in service. I'm never let without a logical answer.

HG
Heiner G.
Laurel, MD
2018 Hyundai Accent
09/18/2018 Category: Service
The service
Nice dealer good people,really clean installation
Rose B., Director of Customer Retention from College Park Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

We appreciate your review!!

CT
Catherine T.
Greenbelt, MD
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!
Adam provided great service again.
Rose B., Director of Customer Retention from College Park Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Your review is truly appreciated - thank you!!

KO
Kumba O.
Downingtown, PA
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Efficient and professional service
I got tire insurance with the car so when I came in with a flat I didn’t have to pay anything. Also got a complimentary oil change.

We really appreciate your review, however, we are concerned that you may not return for your future service needs.  Mike Goldberg, Service Manager will be in contact with you to discuss your experience in more detail.  Thank you

Samuel B.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
They made sure that I got my free service which was promised to me when I was sold the car
Rose B., Director of Customer Retention from College Park Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

We look forward to your next visit!!

AW
Anya W.
Mount Rainier, MD
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Awesome
Customer service is AWESOME!!!!
Rose B., Director of Customer Retention from College Park Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

TP
Tunisia P.
Odenton, MD
09/11/2018 Category: Service
The Only Choice
This is the ONLY Hyundai dealer I trust with my car. I bypass 2 closer locations because I know here they will listen & do right by me & what my car needs.
Rose B., Director of Customer Retention from College Park Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you for your very kind review!!

Dora H.
Greenbelt, MD
2017 Hyundai Accent
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Service is excellent
William Silva is always very courteous and greets with a smile and more than willing to help in any way.
Rose B., Director of Customer Retention from College Park Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

GM
Glorice M.
09/06/2018 Category: Service
The employees were so friendly and honest.
I love bringing by car here for service, the staff is friendly, they make good solid recommendations and feel confident when I drive out, that everything is now good. The best Service person William Silva he is great , he always know what my car needs and counsel me as to what services are needed. I have a lot of confidence I his Knowledge of my Car.
Rose B., Director of Customer Retention from College Park Hyundai responded on 09/07/2018

We look forward to assisting you on your next visit!

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/03/2018 Category: Service
employees are very nice place is very clean
The wait time on the phone can be nerve wrecking and being transferred from person to person is also nerve wrecking. other than that excellent service.
Rose B., Director of Customer Retention from College Park Hyundai responded on 09/03/2018

I apologize for the difficulty that you experienced when calling.  Please know that we will use the feedback you have provided to improve!

09/01/2018 Category: Service

Columbia, MD
2017 Hyundai Accent
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service, knowledgeable personnel
Rose B., Director of Customer Retention from College Park Hyundai responded on 08/31/2018

Silver Spring, MD
2013 Hyundai Accent
08/30/2018 Category: Service
They fixed my car
My car's air conditioning wasn't working.
I expected College Park Hyundai to fix it.
They repaired it in a reasonable time frame at a reasonable cost.
End of review.

Joseph G.
Adelphi, MD
2017 Hyundai Veloster
08/30/2018 Category: Service
nail in tire
Other than a long wait every thing was fine.
Rose B., Director of Customer Retention from College Park Hyundai responded on 08/30/2018

Thank you for your 5 star review!!

Cynthia B.
Upper Marlboro, MD
Cynthia B
Years of honest, quality and efficient customer service. William Silva who has always been my service manager assures that all problems are identified, cost to repair, and extent of wait time is fully explained. William is very concerned about customer satisfaction, is respectful, professional and respectful.
Rose B., Director of Customer Retention from College Park Hyundai responded on 08/29/2018

We really appreciate your review - thank you!!

Jennifer P.
08/29/2018 Category: Service
The people and the service I receive.
Great customer service. The service department access the issue with the air conditioner unit and was able to give me an estimate time frame when to expect the repairs to be completed. Did an excellent job with repairs and the air conditioner is working perfectly.

We look forward to your next visit - thank you for your review!!

TG
Terrence G.
Hyattsville, MD
2013 Hyundai Genesis
08/29/2018 Category: Service
They are there when you need it!!!
My advisor did a great job taking care of me when my Genesis needed some break work. I got a call to pick my family from the airport and I thought I had to bring back car later in the day but Hyundai was nice enough to provide me with a loaner car two hours. I was so greatful I wish more dealerships would provide adapt this way of thinking and look after their customers.

Thank you Hyundai for helping me out in this last minute ordeal.

James T.
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and professional peopke
Rose B., Director of Customer Retention from College Park Hyundai responded on 08/21/2018

We really appreciate your review - thank you!!

JY
James Y.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/18/2018 Category: Service
The staff and atmosphere
My service advisor William Silva is why I keep returning for service. He is so attentive to my every concern. He is truly an asset to that service department and as long as he remains on staff College Park Hyundai will be my dealership of choice!!!!
Rose B., Director of Customer Retention from College Park Hyundai responded on 08/18/2018

Your kind review of William is really appreciated - thank you!!