Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5rating 4.4

Overall Rating 4.3953472/5Overall Rating 4.3953472/5Overall Rating 4.3953472/5Overall Rating 4.3953472/5rating 4.3953472
Overall Rating 2.21429/5Overall Rating 2.21429/5rating 2.21429rating 2.21429rating 2.21429

Greenbelt, MD
2009 Hyundai Accent
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Thanks
Had a positive experience and the staff did not seem as stressed out! :-) The online appointment app was not working properly and would not confirm my appointment. Appreciated the quick email reply after using the LiveChat feature provided.
Rose B., Director of Customer Retention from College Park Hyundai

Thank you very much for your review.  We apologize for the difficulty that you experienced with our on line system.  We will work to have this fixed right away.  Thank you!!

Centreville, VA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Rose B., Director of Customer Retention from College Park Hyundai

We really appreciate your review - thank  you!

Fairfax, VA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/06/2018 Category: Service
Fast service & good hospitality
Rose B., Director of Customer Retention from College Park Hyundai

Your review is really appreciated - thank you!!

KD
Kristi D.
05/05/2018 Category: Service
Efficient and trustworthy
I needed a recall attended to and also had some other concerns. My car was fixed in a timely manner and everything was explained to me with detail and honesty. They were easy to communicate with and very timely! I dropped my car off one evening and it was serviced and ready the next day!
Rose B., Director of Customer Retention from College Park Hyundai

We really appreciate your review - thank you!!

Hyattsville, MD
2015 Hyundai Tucson
05/03/2018 Category: Service
Regular maintenance
Always courteous and professional service provided at College Park Hyundai, so I am very happy with them.
Rose B., Director of Customer Retention from College Park Hyundai

Thank you for your review!!

RI
Razaq I.
Laurel, MD
05/03/2018 Category: Service
Dwight Mitchell
Infact Hyundai College Park is the best.Starting from the employee that spoke with me at the service centre (Dwight Mitchell) spoke to me clearly and understandable after narrating how my car suddenly stop on highway. Hyundai fixed my car very well for me,so my car is super good now.Hyundai College Park you guys are the best! Thank you for putting smile at my face again. Cheers!

Our pleasure!!

Mireille M.
05/02/2018 Category: Service
service
was in and out within the provided time
Rose B., Director of Customer Retention from College Park Hyundai

Thank you for your review!!

LN
Linda N.
Beltsville, MD
05/01/2018 Category: Service
Professional Dealership
Well organized, clean facility, staff communication skills great and no pressure for recommended repairs.
Rose B., Director of Customer Retention from College Park Hyundai

We really appreciate your review!!

04/29/2018 Category: Service
Fast service and great customer services
Rose B., Director of Customer Retention from College Park Hyundai

We really appreciate your review - thank you!!

Sherrill M.
Brentwood, MD
04/28/2018 Category: Service
My service visits have been outstanding!!!!!
I had to make a view visits while they investigated the check engine light continually coming back on....they took care of my car promptly each time, explained things to me very well and didn't go overboard since I live on a seniors tight budget....Thank you so much!!!

Our pleasure!!

CK
Clarence K.
Wheaton Glenmont, MD
2010 Hyundai Genesis Co
04/27/2018 Category: Service
Great service since 2004.
Still great service after almost 20 years.
Rose B., Director of Customer Retention from College Park Hyundai

We really appreciate your continued support!!!

Upper Marlboro, MD
2013 Hyundai Accent
04/26/2018 Category: Service
Good service and feedback
The gentleman Gentleman informed me of the service performed and what needs to be done next
Rose B., Director of Customer Retention from College Park Hyundai

Thank you for your review!

CA
Carleen A.
Greenbelt, MD
04/24/2018 Category: Service
CAG
Rose B., Director of Customer Retention from College Park Hyundai

Your review is really appreciated - thank you!!

MT
Mohamed T.
2012 Hyundai Accent
04/18/2018 Category: Service
Their hospitality
They receive customers well and attend to them as first come first serve
They treated me well especially Mr Donnell Brown
I appreciate their work and I'll highly recommend college park Hyundai to anyone....
Rose B., Director of Customer Retention from College Park Hyundai

Your kind review of Donnell is really appreciated - thank you!!

DJ
Delores J.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
04/15/2018 Category: Service
15K Gensis Check-out
Adam my customer service representative was kind and courteous upon my arrival and kept me informed of what's going on with my vehicle during my wait.
Rose B., Director of Customer Retention from College Park Hyundai

Your kind review of Adam is really appreciated - thank you!!

BA
Benita A.
04/14/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!!!
Great Service Always!!!!
Rose B., Director of Customer Retention from College Park Hyundai

Thank you so much for your review!!

WB
Wayne B.
Richmond, VA
04/11/2018 Category: Service
Courteous service
Clean and comfortable place. Sales staff are great, service, parts, and cashiers need work!
Rose B., Director of Customer Retention from College Park Hyundai

Thank you for your review!

LT
Linda T.
04/08/2018 Category: Service
Great service reps! Work done in a timely manner.
Great service reps! Work done in a timely manner.
Rose B., Director of Customer Retention from College Park Hyundai

Thank you for your kind review!!

NJ
Nduka J.
Laurel, MD
04/07/2018
Great Customer Service from Mr. Goldberg and team
I had a problem with transmission fluid coming out from underneath my car as a mechanical inclined person I thought it was very bad. So I gave a poor review. That was one incident in 5 years. The good thing is the problem was resolved under 5 hours of the next day Mr. Adams Jackson and Mr. Goldberg was very professional in handling the issues and making it right in a timely manner.
My earlier review wasn’t an accurate of Mr. Jackson’s performance, he even went above and beyond giving a price for service recommendations.

Thank you!

Mario P.
Hyattsville, MD
04/07/2018 Category: Service
Satisfactory
Do more through check of lighting
Rose B., Director of Customer Retention from College Park Hyundai

I am very sorry that we did not review with you which lights were out.  Mike Goldberg, Service Manager will contact to review in more detail.  Thank you for your feedback and for the opportunity to improve.