Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5rating 4.46

Overall Rating 4.5000016/5Overall Rating 4.5000016/5Overall Rating 4.5000016/5Overall Rating 4.5000016/5rating 4.5000016
Overall Rating 2.22807/5Overall Rating 2.22807/5rating 2.22807rating 2.22807rating 2.22807

Tammy S.
District Heights, MD
06/26/2019 Category: Service
THE SERVICE DEPT HAS WARN AND PLEASANT EMPLOYEES
THE SERVICE DEPT HAS WARN AND PLEASANT EMPOYEES
MICHAEL G. from College Park Hyundai responded on 06/26/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate the 5 Star rating and the compliments!

2008 Hyundai Elantra
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Great online interface to make an appointment, smooth checking, short wait, good coffee, clear explanation of charges, easy to deal with cost, smooth checkout, great experience all around!
MICHAEL G. from College Park Hyundai responded on 06/26/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate the 5 Star rating and your compliments!

Molly P.
Lanham, MD
2014 Hyundai Elantra
excellent service by Silva
MICHAEL G. from College Park Hyundai responded on 06/26/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating. Your comments made William's day!

West Fargo, ND
2013 Hyundai Azera
Great price and courtesy
Satisfied
MICHAEL G. from College Park Hyundai responded on 06/25/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating!

MT
Mike T.
Hyattsville, MD
2011 Hyundai Accent
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Communication
Communication needs to be improved. As far as recommending to a friend it is maybe/maybe not.
MICHAEL G. from College Park Hyundai responded on 06/26/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. I appreciate the feedback. I will be reaching out to you personally to find some details to help improve our level of service.

WB
Wilma B.
Hyattsville, MD
2006 Hyundai Tucson
06/24/2019 Category: Service
My service representative William
William is very informative, friendly. Always very helpful and assist in any way possible. William always go the extra mile for you
MICHAEL G. from College Park Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate the 5 Star survey and your comments put a huge smile on William's face!

EW
Ermias W.
Burtonsville, MD
06/22/2019 Category: Service
Review
you have earned my business, I will never go to others to do my oil change or services again.
MICHAEL G. from College Park Hyundai responded on 06/26/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating and look forward to having you as part of our family.

MK
Manoj K.
Riverdale, MD
2019 Hyundai Sonata
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Acceptable
Just do your job right the first time around
MICHAEL G. from College Park Hyundai responded on 06/22/2019

Thanks for taking the time to complete the survey. We are always striving for the 5 Star rating, which includes, as you mentioned, fixing the car right the first time, every time. I'd like to reach out to you to find out what we can do to improve.

College Park, MD
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, efficient service
Wonderful service experience yet again. Adam Jackson was particularly helpful and friendly. We will definitely be back.
MICHAEL G. from College Park Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate the 5 Star rating and your comments made Adam's day!

PS
Patience S.
Greenbelt, MD
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Good
DARNELL WAS EXELLENT, HE EXPLAINED EVERYTHING TO ME.
MICHAEL G. from College Park Hyundai responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating and your comments made Donnell's day!

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/17/2019 Category: Service
I am very happy with the service I get whenever I bring my vehicle in. I especially like Donell, he is wonderful person to work with. He informs me ahead of time what kind of service that car needs, what can wait etc. He is an asset to your Dealership in the service area.

Ellicott City, MD
Courteous service reps
Very good staff who work to accommodate customers
MICHAEL G. from College Park Hyundai responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We will continue to strive for 5 Stars! We appreciate your comments.

EH
Edison H.
Laurel, MD
2006 Hyundai Santa Fe
N/A
N/A

06/17/2019 Category: Service
Adam(Service Advisor) was very pleasant and professional!
MICHAEL G. from College Park Hyundai responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate the 5 Star rating and your comment made Adam's day!

Lanham, MD
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/15/2019 Category: Service
out in no time
My experience service is done in a timely fashion
MICHAEL G. from College Park Hyundai responded on 06/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating and the compliment!

Bladensburg, MD
2006 Hyundai Azera
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Very impressed
My initial visit there was not to my satisfaction.So I received a call from Michael to my surprise he was very concerned about my issue. Thank you Michael for fixing my problem.

06/14/2019 Category: Service
Unhappy
Did not receive a correct diagnosis for my car. And I spent too much money to find out the problem. Still didn't know what the problem was.
MICHAEL G. from College Park Hyundai responded on 06/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. I am sorry that we did not provide you with the diagnostic information that you requested. I will look through our records to try to clarify the information that you were provided and will do my best to follow up with you. I look forward to working with you to resolve your concern.

ED
Eddie D.
Laurel, MD
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
With out a dout
They took care of my car

Satisfactory service
Service was timely as scheduled. Appreciated that they gave me a loaners but down side was that they required I top up the gas tank which I don't think was suppose to be on me. Spent a few bucks
Overall, I was ok with the explanations as to the condition of my car. I was experiencing brakes pulsation and thought the brakes needed to be replace. Oh well, they recommended that I wait for a while because it was still safe to drive. They explained that the brakes had no issues but some parts around it idk. I was told that usually that happens based on driving style blabla but for what I know, I'm the most careful one behind the wheel, always slowing well in advance. Well, I hope the wait will not add to cost in the future.
Impressive customer service from Adam, Michael and the entire team.
MICHAEL G. from College Park Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate the 5 Star rating! Please contact me directly so I can take care of you for the fuel expense that you incurred. If it was an Enteprise vehicle, they usually only require that it have the same amount of fuel as when you took it out. Your compliment made Adam's day!

2019 Hyundai Sonata
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Service was great. Representatives were friendly.
MICHAEL G. from College Park Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

Thanks for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate the 5 Star rating and the compliments!

NT
Norma T.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
06/12/2019 Category: Service
MICHAEL G. from College Park Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate the 5 Star rating and the compliment!