4.5

Overall Rating 4.5538475/5Overall Rating 4.5538475/5Overall Rating 4.5538475/5Overall Rating 4.5538475/5rating 4.5538475
Overall Rating 2.125/5Overall Rating 2.125/5rating 2.125rating 2.125rating 2.125

GN
Getahun N.
Silver Spring, MD
12/13/2019 Category: Service
Very helpful crew
Never thought I would be approved. They worked really hard to get me the best deal. If you’ve a plan to purchase a car, I recommend College Park Hyundai and Hyundai brands. Special thanks to Charles Anene

CT
Catherine T.
Greenbelt, MD
12/12/2019 Category: Service
Adam provided great service as usual.

Marsha B.
Lanham, MD
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/12/2019 Category: Service
Accolades for William DeSilva and Matt
William DeSilva has been my service adviser for close to 15 years and trust him implicity. I know he would never steer me wrong. Because of some very bad experiences with CP Hyundai in the past its hard for me to trust some people. When William is not end I have found that Matt is someone I can turn to and, he too, will be able to help me with anything He is very professional and courteous. I would definitely recommend CP Hyundai to everyone.

KD
Kasandra D.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
12/11/2019 Category: Service
My Review
My Service Manger was great and explained was everything to me in detail. I will return again with any service needs
MICHAEL G. from College Park Hyundai responded on 12/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating. Your comments made Donnell's day. We look forward to working with you in the future.

NM
Norman M.
Lanham, MD
2002 Hyundai Sonata
12/10/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service Department
I have been using this service department since 2002 and have always been very satisfied with the quality of work they perform.
MICHAEL G. from College Park Hyundai responded on 12/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating and look forward to continue working with you in the future. 17 years, WOW ! and thank you!

WB
Willie B.
Adelphi, MD
12/07/2019 Category: Service
The Professional Service provided
The service department at College Park Hyundai, continue to provide 5-Star level services. The staff is always friendly and personal attentively listing for any concerns you may have during your service experience. Mike Goldberg (Service Manager) and William Silva (Assistant Manager) no matter how busy they are will take the time to make sure your service experience exceeded your expectations, by continuously going beyond the call of duty to ensure you are a happy customer. The great service staff knows how to make you feel like someone special. Thanks, Happy Holidays!
MICHAEL G. from College Park Hyundai responded on 12/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating and your comments. You made William's day...and mine too!

Bladensburg, MD
2010 Hyundai Elantra
12/07/2019 Category: Service
My Hyundai experience
Wonderful!
MICHAEL G. from College Park Hyundai responded on 12/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating and your comments. We look forward to working with you in the future.

RP
Retna P.
12/04/2019 Category: Service
Not bad service
I have purchased several cars from this dealership. The service department was not good at all some years ago. They have greatly improved. Ms. Morris was very professional.
MICHAEL G. from College Park Hyundai responded on 12/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. Your comment about Patti put a big smile on her face. We'll keep working to earn a 5 Star when we see you nex time! I got your feedback regarding the facility, I'll make sure our staff is staying up on that too.

CR
Chrispin R.
Beltsville, MD
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Fantastic
Work was done on time as promised.
MICHAEL G. from College Park Hyundai responded on 12/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating and your comment! We look forward to working with you in the future.

TP
Tunisia P.
Millersville, MD
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Very Disappointed - Over charging (in my opinion)
Unfortunately, this will be my last time using this location. Over a month ago I went in to have my headlight bulbs replaced as I was not getting any light from them at night. The rep asked if I wanted a diagnostic which I declined because I knew if service was completed the diagnostic would not be waived but included in addition. So I paid about $100 to have to light bulbs replaced in my headlights. On this last visit a diagnostic was run & I was informed I needed to replace the entire passenger headlight which would total $609. I asked the rep if he would speak to the manager about at least discounting me for coming in a month prior to get the 2 bulbs. The rep came back and said the manager said no. So that would have cost me a total of $709. Luckily, I called around to other Hyundai's to find out how much it would cost for part & labor to have the same work done & was quoted a price way less than $609. Needless to say I did not get the work done at College Park Hyundai. Before this ordeal, I felt this location had always been on the up & up with me about my car & prices for service that I've had done but this one took the cake. $609 for one headlight SMH I really still can't get over that. I do not have a luxury car. I have a 2011 Hyundai Sonata, manual. I drive out of my way to come to this location because I respected the work and service men who worked on my car but this was my last time here. They have lost not only one but 2 customers as my mother would also visit this location because she too has a Hyundai. Now she will go to whatever location I have my car serviced.
MICHAEL G. from College Park Hyundai responded on 12/03/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. Your feedback is very important to me. I left a voice message for you. Our relationeship, as you mentioned, is not a 1 time visit. Our pricing strategy is Fair & Reliable and I would very much like to review this with you. Please call me back when you have a moment. I appreciate your time in advance. Michael 301.459.1100 ext 2705.

LJ
Lachanda J.
Upper Marlboro, MD
12/01/2019 Category: Service
The service department was very professional and on top of everything. Thank you
MICHAEL G. from College Park Hyundai responded on 12/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating and your comments! We look forward to working with you in the future.

EB
Edward B.
Capitol Heights, MD
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/29/2019 Category: Service
Great professional service
Buy your automobile đźš— from College Park Hyundai, there are the best.

Hyattsville, MD
2019 Hyundai Accent
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Thank you!
Thanks for taking the time to resolve my concerns. Two thumbs up!

11/25/2019 Category: Service
My oil wasn't change
I took my car in to get oil changed. I checked my car oil next day and looks black smell dirty and not new oil. I was ripped off
MICHAEL G. from College Park Hyundai responded on 11/25/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. I'm glad you were able to come in so we could give ou the confidence in our service department. I will send the rescore request as we discussed and look forward to working with you in the future!

MICHAEL G. from College Park Hyundai responded on 12/11/2019

I'm glad we were able to get it all worked out. Don't hesitate to contact me in the future if I can be of assistance in any way.

Adelphi, MD
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Convenience
MICHAEL G. from College Park Hyundai responded on 11/27/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We really appreciate the 5 Star survey and your comments!

ED
Eve D.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
11/19/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
Staff is very personable and helpful.
MICHAEL G. from College Park Hyundai responded on 12/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating and you comments! We look forward to working with you in the future.

Janice M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/17/2019 Category: Service
Thanks for everything
I truly appreciate the worker’s for serving my vehicle and Ms.Patti was so nice and helpful and I thank her as well.
MICHAEL G. from College Park Hyundai responded on 11/17/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. I will make sure that Patti sees your comment, I'm sure it will make her day. We will continue to work to earn a 5 Star rating on your next visit.

Car Maintenance the easy way
The process to maintain my car was easy. When I arrived they assisted me promptly. I requested a loaner vehicle and that process was smooth as well. Great service.

DT
Diana T.
Silver Spring, MD
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Hyundai Service College Park MD
The service at this site is awesome. I am so impressed. Allan was my liaison and he really knows customer service. Thank you.
MICHAEL G. from College Park Hyundai responded on 11/17/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating and you comments made Alan's day!

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
Poor trsnsmission
I have repeatedly asked them to find out why the transmission is so jerky. The reply is always that, if they can’t experience it, they can’t fix it, even tho they drove it for several days some months ago. It’s worse after the most recent servicing.
MICHAEL G. from College Park Hyundai responded on 11/27/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. I'd like to help with your concern related to the transmission. Please contact me so we can set up a time to better evaluate your vehicle.

Megan M.
Laurel, MD
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Always great service
I trust the advisor and the technicians with my car.
MICHAEL G. from College Park Hyundai responded on 11/17/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating!