4.5

Edward B.
Capitol Heights, MD
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/19/2020 Category: Service
The good service the department provides and they get the job right.
That is my favorite place for car service!
STEVEN M F. from College Park Hyundai responded on 09/19/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. Your feedback and input is our “report card,” and we utilize the information to improve our services to you! We really appreciate the 5 Star rating and we look forward to servicing your car again in the future! We thank you for the kind comments! Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me, Steve Fradkin, Lane Manager/Assistant Service Manager, at College Park Hyundai at (301) 441-1313 ext 2703.

Michael D.
2010 Hyundai Sonata
09/17/2020 Category: Service
In and Out
n/a
STEVEN M F. from College Park Hyundai responded on 09/18/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. Your feedback and input is our “report card,” and we utilize the information to improve our services to you! We really appreciate the 5 Star rating and we look forward to servicing your car again in the future! Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me, Steve Fradkin, Lane Manager/Assistant Service Manager, at College Park Hyundai at (301) 441-1313 ext 2703.

Joann F.
Hyattsville, MD
09/17/2020 Category: Service
skip
no comment
STEVEN M F. from College Park Hyundai responded on 09/18/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. Your feedback and input is our “report card,” and we utilize the information to improve our services to you! We really appreciate the 5 Star rating and we look forward to servicing your car again in the future! Thank you for bearing with us as we start "normalizing" our staff, and we appreciate you patience as we navigate through these times. Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me, Steve Fradkin, Lane Manager/Assistant Service Manager, at College Park Hyundai at (301) 441-1313 ext 2703.

VK
Valentine K.
College Park, MD
09/16/2020 Category: Service
Customer service
STEVEN M F. from College Park Hyundai responded on 09/16/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. Your feedback and input is our “report card,” and we utilize the information to improve our services to you! We appreciate the 4 Star rating and will continue improving your service experience to be your “5 Star” dealer! We look forward to servicing your car again in the future! Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me, Steve Fradkin, Lane Manager/Assistant Service Manager, at College Park Hyundai at (301) 441-1313 ext 2703.

I would be happy to do a test drive with you to listen to the noise you're referring to! Just give me a call when it's convenient for you!

NM
Ndidiamaka M.
Bowie, MD
2020 Hyundai Palisade
09/11/2020 Category: Service
Car service
The staff was great and provided excellent service.
STEVEN M F. from College Park Hyundai responded on 09/13/2020

Lanham, MD
2016 Hyundai Veloster
09/11/2020 Category: Service
it’s cool
it’s nice
STEVEN M F. from College Park Hyundai responded on 09/13/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. Your feedback and input is our “report card,” and we utilize the information to improve our services to you! We appreciate the 4 Star rating and will continue improving your service experience to be your “5 Star” dealer! We look forward to servicing your car again in the future! Should you have any questions or wish to inform me what we need to do to earn that fifth star, do not hesitate to contact me, Steve Fradkin, Lane Manager/Assistant Service Manager, at College Park Hyundai at (301) 441-1313 ext 2703.

Your comments are very helpful, and I appreciate you taking the time to help us to further improve our service to you!

Martin B.
Chevy Chase, MD
09/06/2020 Category: Service
Good service, helpful personnel
Good service, fair prices, no long waiting.
STEVEN M F. from College Park Hyundai responded on 09/08/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. Your feedback and input is our “report card,” and we utilize the information to improve our services to you! We really appreciate the 4 Star rating and we look forward to servicing your car again in the future! Your comments are taken to heart and we appreciate the additional information! Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me, Steve Fradkin, Lane Manager/Assistant Service Manager, at College Park Hyundai at (301) 441-1313 ext 2703.

SJ
Sharon J.
Berwyn Heights, MD
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/04/2020 Category: Service
Long wait even with appointment
probably be better to drop off vehicle from now on.
STEVEN M F. from College Park Hyundai responded on 09/04/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. Your feedback and input is our “report card,” and we utilize the information to improve our services to you! We appreciate the 4 Star rating, and will strive to earn 5 stars on subsequent visits. We value your feedback, and recently have been adding staff to accomodate the increased work flow as we move forward during the pandemic: thank you!

Takoma Park, MD
09/03/2020 Category: Service
Great service and well communicating people
STEVEN M F. from College Park Hyundai responded on 09/04/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. Your feedback and input is our “report card,” and we utilize the information to improve our services to you! We appreciate the 4 Star rating, and will strive to earn 5 stars on subsequent visits. If there was anything that you could share with us that would have made your last visit a 5 star, I would be happy to hear your opinion and learn from your perspective how we can be your 5 star dealership!

EC
Evan C.
Bowie, MD
Service review
Very good overall experience
STEVEN M F. from College Park Hyundai responded on 09/02/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating. We look forward to providing you with a 5 Star experience each time you visit. We've even hired some new support staff to help minimize that waiting period when you arrive. If you ever have any questions, please reach out to me directly,

Steve Fradkin
301 441 1313 ext 2703
College Park Hyundai Lane Manager/Assitant Service Manager

KY
Karim Y.
2012 Hyundai Veloster
09/01/2020 Category: Service
I like the quality of service
Please keep do the quality trusted and quality of service
STEVEN M F. from College Park Hyundai responded on 09/02/2020

Steve Fradkin
301 441 1313 ext 2703
College Park Hyundai Lane Manager/Assitant Service Manager

EW
Ericka W.
Beltsville, MD
Above and Beyond
my first service appointment wasn’t ideal and I completed a survey listing the things I was unhappy with. a few days later the service manager, Mike had reached out to see how he could make my experience better and fix the issues with my car. He used the $15 I paid from the first time as a credit for my next oil change, fixed the issue and even offered to get me a rental while my car was there. I was shocked that someone actually read the surveys and extremely shocked that he was so committed to making sure I had a better experience.
Michael G., Service Manager from College Park Hyundai responded on 09/04/2020

Thank for completing a 2nd survey, and more importantly, thank you for the opportunity to make things right. I appreciate your trust in me and we look forward to working with you for any future service needs. Please reach out to me directly if you have any questions.

RP
Russell P.
08/30/2020 Category: Service
Good
Michael G., Service Manager from College Park Hyundai responded on 08/31/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating. We look forward to providing you with a 5 Star experience each time you visit. I've even hired some new support staff to help minimize that waiting period when you arrive. If you ever have any questions, please reach out to me directly.

Denise S.
Bladensburg, MD
2015 Hyundai Tucson
08/28/2020 Category: Service
Great customer service/as well mechanic work!!!!@
Michael G., Service Manager from College Park Hyundai responded on 08/31/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating. I shared your comment with our staff that was involved. They all loved it! We look forward to providing you with a 5 Star experience each time you visit. If you ever have any questions, please reach out to me directly.

Silver Spring, MD
2014 Hyundai Elantra
08/27/2020 Category: Service
I love this dealership,my friend William Silva is so professional I always recommend this place to all my friends.
Michael G., Service Manager from College Park Hyundai responded on 08/31/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating, your comments and your referrals mean the world to us! We look forward to providing you with a 5 Star experience each time you visit. If you ever have any questions, please reach out to me directly.