Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5rating 4.41

Overall Rating 4.3863611/5Overall Rating 4.3863611/5Overall Rating 4.3863611/5Overall Rating 4.3863611/5rating 4.3863611
Overall Rating 2.2093/5Overall Rating 2.2093/5rating 2.2093rating 2.2093rating 2.2093

Hyattsville, MD
07/21/2018 Category: Service
William is my go to guy, and the technicians have serviced my cars for at least 15 years.
I trust them completely.
Rose B., Director of Customer Retention from College Park Hyundai responded on 07/22/2018

We really appreciate the trust that you have placed in William and our team!

KD
Kenneth D.
Greenbelt, MD
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Awesome People
Mr. Silva is already great. He explains all the work and makes sure your comfortable with it. He never tries to pressure you and is always polite.
Rose B., Director of Customer Retention from College Park Hyundai responded on 07/19/2018

Terrence B.
07/18/2018 Category: Service
My experience
Very professional.
Rose B., Director of Customer Retention from College Park Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

We truly appreciate your review - thank you!!

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Friendly customer service
My service manager William went out of his way to help me understand the problem I have with my car that to me says a lot about customer service thanks William
Rose B., Director of Customer Retention from College Park Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for your kind review of William!!

Burtonsville, MD
07/09/2018 Category: Service
They are very concerned for your satisfaction which is reassuring.
I will always return for the good service.

We look forward to your next visit!

WB
Winston B.
Silver Spring, MD
07/08/2018 Category: Service
Responsive Service
My reverse camera was malfunctioning, Hyundai College responded quickly, ordered and replaced it.

We really appreciate your review - thank you!!

RE
Robert E.
Takoma Park, MD
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Courtesy and good service'
So far, love the car, and appreciate the helpful service we've received.

Thank you for your review!

BW
Bianca W.
Montgomery Village, MD
07/07/2018
Many Problems No solution
My name is Bianca Waters and I went to the College Park Hyundai in December 2017 to purchase a used ford Explorer, I was treated very well and was convince to purchase a 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport. At first I was extremely happy, this is my first car.I pay almost $500.00 a month for it. All of a sudden in Feb and March started having issues with the wheels, then I brought it back for the oil change and in a week I had no oil. Kept putting oil in it and the leak was getting really big, was stranded on the beltway with no oil in the truck and had to pay for a tow to College Park from Gaithersburg, where I reside. I have had to take it back 3 times since then. They replaced the engine after finding nothing wrong with it, then it stopped again, ran hot not even a week later, paid to send it back, the fan was not even attached to the engine or radiator or whatever. Got it back this past Monday and again, now yesterday evening stranded again with fluids leaking and cutting off and not safe for me to drive again. Now after I had to get to work this morning, I call the service department again and they are saying again, " oh it is fine now they needed to attach a hose that should have been attached before it left the dealership before I picked it up Monday??

Please tell me why I have to wait until Monday to deal with the service manager and I have 2 jobs, never been late with my car payment and I have no vehicle to get to and from work today, tomorrow or Monday??

Really??? I feel they are taking advantage of me because I am a female that does not know anything about cars, but I do know that THIS TRUCK IS NOT RUNNING, AND THEY HAVE REPLACED THE ENGINE AND STILL HAVING PROBLEMS, WHILE I PAY THE NOTE AND RIGHT NOW... I HAVE NO VEHICLE TO DRIVE!!!!!!

I am very sorry for the difficulty that you are experiencing.  Mike Goldberg, Service Manager will contact you today to address and resolve your concerns

DJ
Delores J.
07/06/2018 Category: Service
The customer service is great
I have always had great customer service and they are very friendly
Rose B., Director of Customer Retention from College Park Hyundai responded on 07/07/2018

Riverdale, MD
2013 Hyundai Accent
07/02/2018 Category: Service
JMM
Mr Silva is great to deal with. All personnel I talked with were kind and pleasant.
Rose B., Director of Customer Retention from College Park Hyundai responded on 07/02/2018

2016 Hyundai Genesis
06/28/2018 Category: Service
they are okay
they are okay
Rose B., Director of Customer Retention from College Park Hyundai responded on 06/28/2018

Thank you for your review!

VL
Verlean L.
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
I have taken all my Hyundai cars to College Park Hyundai for servicing since 1996 and have always received excellent service.
Rose B., Director of Customer Retention from College Park Hyundai responded on 06/26/2018

We really appreciate your continued support!!

Joann F.
Hyattsville, MD
06/21/2018 Category: Service
I no longer wish to do business with the dealership in Laurel, MD.
I was waited on immediately and my oil was changed and tires rotated in a timely fashion. The manager greeted me and got the paper work started. Then Darnell Brown conpleted the customer service. Very pleased with the staff.
Rose B., Director of Customer Retention from College Park Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

We look forward to serving you on your next visit!!

CT
Carol T.
Greater Landover, MD
06/21/2018 Category: Service
My service manager
However would not recommend sales department at this time
Rose B., Director of Customer Retention from College Park Hyundai responded on 06/21/2018

Thank you for your review!!

Hi Ms Taylor, I am sorry to read that you would not recommend our sales department.  Sam Darvish our General Manager will contact you to learn about your experience and work to re-gain your trust.  Thank you for your feedback!

Dora H.
Greenbelt, MD
2017 Hyundai Accent
06/15/2018 Category: Service
The people care and do take good care and let you know if something major needs to be done.
Rose B., Director of Customer Retention from College Park Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

Thank you!!

LW
Linda W.
06/11/2018 Category: Service
I have been coming here for about four are five years now and I have been treated like family and not a customer
I have been coming here for a long time
Rose B., Director of Customer Retention from College Park Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

Please know that it is our pleasure to assist you!!

College Park, MD
2016 Hyundai Elantra
The price system
The price for services are too overly priced compared to other service centers.
Although I liked the service, the service is around twice or 3 times expensive than local service centers.

Thank you for your candid feedback.  Mike Goldberg Service Manager will contact you to review the pricing so we can learn more about what services you are referring to.  We do regularly check to make sure that our prices are competitive in the market place and that allows us to offer you Fair and Reliable Pricing.  Thank you

NJ
Nduka J.
Laurel, MD
Excellent Customer Service
The Advisor Mr. Silver was very professional explaining the wait period and letting me know the progress. I guess he figured I was eager to leave.

Dominique B.

Glenn Dale, MD
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/28/2018 Category: Service
Dr. Jackson-Williams
This was my first time being serviced in a prompt time. I had given up on this service center because of the length of time it would take to receive a basic oil change. I had been traveling a distance to another dealership because they were quicker in getting my car serviced. I'm still a bit undecided regarding whether I would recommend this business to a friend, but I will schedule another try.
Rose B., Director of Customer Retention from College Park Hyundai responded on 05/29/2018

Thank you for allowing us another opportunity and we look forward to serving you in the future!