4.6

Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

EC
Edwyn C.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
07/27/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional.
Very good experience as always thanks for everything.
BRANDON C H. from College Park Hyundai responded on 07/27/2021

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. Your feedback and input is our “report card,” and we utilize the information to improve our services to you! We really appreciate the 5 Star rating and the gracious comments concerning Hyundai! We will be sure to pass them on to our team!
Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me, Brandon Hall-Brown Service Manager, at College Park Hyundai at (301) 441-1313 ext 2705.

College Park, MD
2010 Hyundai Genesis
07/24/2021 Category: Service
Good experience
When I called in, I got an appointment for the next day The staff was attentive and the waiting area was clean
VINCENT B., Service Director from College Park Hyundai responded on 07/24/2021

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. Your feedback is very important to us. I would like to speak with you directly to learn more about your experience so I can work with our staff to make your future visits more pleasant. You can contact me directly, Brandon Hall-Brown, College Park Hyundai Service Manager at (301) 441-1313, at your convenience. I thank you in advance.

Jose M.
Hyattsville, MD
2020 Hyundai Tucson
07/24/2021 Category: Service
Knowledge, professional caring personnel
Very impressed with the professionalism and knowledge of the staff very efficient

07/23/2021 Category: Service
Personel
Fast, efficient clean waiting area
BRANDON C H. from College Park Hyundai responded on 07/23/2021

Moorestown, NJ
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/21/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional unplanned service
On day one of our vacation the engine on our 2016 Santa Fe threw a flashing check engine light and died at 101,000 miles. We called the closest Hyundai (College Park) for help. We were definitely lucky that Chester answered the phone. When we explained our plight he was able to get the problem diagnosed and get us in a rental in a matter of hours
The engine was under warranty and was replaced at college park. Chester kept us apprised of the status every step of the way and repairs were completed in less than three weeks.
Chester’s positive attitude, easy going demeanor and willingness to help saved our vacation.
I have been driving for almost five decades and have never had a better or friendlier experience with any service department.
BRANDON C H. from College Park Hyundai responded on 07/22/2021

All good
BRANDON C H. from College Park Hyundai responded on 07/21/2021

Angel B.
07/20/2021 Category: Service
Thank you for great service Mr.William Silva.
BRANDON C H. from College Park Hyundai responded on 07/21/2021

Takoma Park, MD
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/16/2021 Category: Service
👎👎
Una persona muy graciosa que le molesta que llegen personas los sábados a obtener su servicios
BRANDON C H. from College Park Hyundai responded on 07/17/2021

Washington, DC
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/15/2021 Category: Service
Terrible service!
Said 3 hrs and I spend 9 hrs over there's.
BRANDON C H. from College Park Hyundai responded on 07/16/2021

Washington, DC
2021 Hyundai Palisade
07/14/2021 Category: Service
Will not return
It took a total of 5 hours for an oil change and i stayed at the service center to wait on my vehicle TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE..
BRANDON C H. from College Park Hyundai responded on 07/14/2021

Theresa J.
College Park, MD
07/13/2021 Category: Service
Good Customer Service
I received excellent customer service. The serviceman notify me that my vehicle needed additional service and provided the cost. I appreciate the heads up and the work was complete in a timely manner. Great job well done. My vehicle drives much better.
BRANDON C H. from College Park Hyundai responded on 07/13/2021

ND
Norman D.
2020 Hyundai Sonata Hev
07/14/2021 Category: Service
Great Follow-up
Brandon came across as genuine in his desire to resolve my concerns about his service department. My service visit was by no means perfect, and there are things which could have gone more smoothly. His information to me made it clear that things certainly could’ve gone better, and the mechanism is in place. Armed with this new information I will be proactive in using it to my advantage.

07/10/2021 Category: Service
Sonata hybrid 2020
Nice car, adequate power, and lots of tech. The acceleration is not very smooth, the transmission distribution of power between gas and electric power is herky jerky. Also there are too many driver assist features.

HB
Hilda B.
Upper Marlboro, MD
Would Recommend
Customer Service is great. Facilities are clean and comfortable. People are nice. Service Department is amazing, professional and trustworthy, especially my preferred attendant William Silva and his team. I'm elderly now and have come here for years and will continue to do so as long as I can.

LW
Lydia W.
Upper Marlboro, MD
Certainly Would Recommend
I've gone to this dealership for about 15 years or so and bought at least 5 cars/SUVs. Customer service has improved tremendously over the years, along with the buying process; no outrageous pressure and 14 hr marathons. Finance is straightforward now, which is good since I absolutely hate the haggling process for cars.The facilities are clean and in a good location. They have a shuttle. The service department and staff has always been exceptional, especially my go to, William Silva. If you didn't buy here, i'd come for the service department. Everyone is always nice, like family, and I don't worry about being cheated like at some of the other dealerships in the DMV. Pricing is always competitive and the people are honest. Regarding Hyundais themselves, they are generally good, safe cars that "break" on time, so keep up with the service schedule. They are good for short people, feel roomy, but depending on the model , the inside cabin can be a little loud and the usb ports need higher voltage. Also, they are generally not upgradeable, so get ALL the features you want up front!

Brooklyn, MD
07/09/2021 Category: Service
Mr. Brown was very helpful the service department was very professional I would definitely try again
BRANDON C H. from College Park Hyundai responded on 07/09/2021