Overall Rating 4.42/5Overall Rating 4.42/5Overall Rating 4.42/5Overall Rating 4.42/5rating 4.42

Overall Rating 4.4166658/5Overall Rating 4.4166658/5Overall Rating 4.4166658/5Overall Rating 4.4166658/5rating 4.4166658
Overall Rating 2.19149/5Overall Rating 2.19149/5rating 2.19149rating 2.19149rating 2.19149

NS
Nikki S.
Burtonsville, MD
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Y’all need to do better
Y’all have been half working on my car and I’ve become increasingly upset that things keep going missing or broke. First my break light covers in my trunk, then my hood hinges we’re broke upon return of my car after you had it for 3-4 months, and this time my battery covers are missing.
Rose B., Director of Customer Retention from College Park Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

I am very sorry for the condition of your vehicle when it was returned to you.  Mike Goldberg, Service Manager will contact you to discuss your concerns.  Thank you

Jacqueline D.
Bowie, MD
2006 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/15/2018 Category: Service
The current Service Manager takes the time to listen to the customer's concerns before jumping the gun with a "solution". This goes a long way toward building positive customer relationships which in turn helps to improve your bottom line.

Your kind review of Adam is really appreciated - thank you!!

JY
James Y.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Pleasant atmosphere and all repairs are performed in a timely manner. Mr. William Silva has been my service advisor since 2005 he is genuinely concerned about the performance of my vehicle and for that reason I will continue to have my vehicle serviced at College Park Hyundai.

We appreciate your continued support!!

IF
Ida F.
Columbia, MD
2017 Hyundai Accent
The service was great
I realized that I can go to any Hyundai Dealership near my home. There is no special benefit to going so far away from home. Micheal the supervisor was amazing and made a communication error into a great service experience. I still feel as though my wipers are slow and inefficient.
Rose B., Director of Customer Retention from College Park Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you for your review!

Riverdale, MD
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Watch out for consumer fraud
Air filters both engine and cabin of cost about $16 a peice. They wont even check to see if you really need to replace them and charge you $85 for the engine and $70 for the cabin filter. Plus labor.
Rose B., Director of Customer Retention from College Park Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

I am very sorry for our lack of communication during your recent visit.  Mike Goldberg, Service Manager will be in contact with you to introduce himself and work to resolve this situation.  Thank you for your feedback and for the opportunity to provide you with a resolution

2018 Hyundai Kona
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Quick & Easy Service
The service on my car was done on time, quickly and easily, while I waited. Easy to schedule and fit into my day!
Rose B., Director of Customer Retention from College Park Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Robert M.
Hyattsville, MD
2013 Hyundai Accent
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Great Seervice
The oil change was done in a timely manner. The appointment is easy to set up. The people are friendly and helpful.

We appreciate your review and kind words - thank you!!

EG
Eileen G.
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Expectations
Timely competent service provided by professionals willing to listen with patience and understanding.
Rose B., Director of Customer Retention from College Park Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

TF
Tonya F.
Riverdale, MD
11/11/2018 Category: Service
That people there was so nice and had so much patience they work with me to get the car know to where I want it love this place second car I have bought from them thank you

It is our pleasure to assist you!!

Sherray B.
Laurel, MD
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Sherray Bent
The customer service was great

Thank you for your review!!

College Park, MD
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Fast routine service
I was able to drop off my new car unscheduled, for routine oil change and tire rotation and got it back in a few hours. I was expecting to have to wait the whole day for the service to be completed.
Rose B., Director of Customer Retention from College Park Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

We really appreciate your review - thank you!!

LW
Linda W.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Service Department
I went into Service Dept to get my First oil change. My Service Advisor Darnell greeted me and had me in and out in a timely manner. He was so professional. keep up the Great work College Park Hyundai. Love y'all much!!

We look forward to taking care of your Hyundai for years to come!!

Mohammad R.
College Park, MD
11/08/2018 Category: Service
servicing
my car's door handle was broke. they fixed it perfectly.

James B.
Beltsville, MD
2018 Hyundai Accent
11/06/2018 Category: Service
It's close to where I live and the service is great.
Rose B., Director of Customer Retention from College Park Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Beltsville, MD
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Car Care Expesss customer service was great!

We really appreciate your review- thank you!!

Very happy
Very pleased with the service. Worked us in to the schedule & treated us fairly. Thanks so much!

Our pleasure!!!

AW
Adanech W.
Takoma Park, MD
11/03/2018 Category: Service
employees are very pleasant and willing to help and take the time to explain everything.
Rose B., Director of Customer Retention from College Park Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you for your review!!

YG
Yvonne G.
2018 Hyundai Accent
11/01/2018 Category: Service
I had a good experience with buying and service on my ownnnn
Yvonne G
Rose B., Director of Customer Retention from College Park Hyundai responded on 11/02/2018

We really appreciate your review!!

MA
Meresa A.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Courtesy and empathy
Acceptable customer service
Rose B., Director of Customer Retention from College Park Hyundai responded on 10/30/2018

Thank you very much for your feedback.  Mike Goldberg, our Service Manager will be in contact with you to address your request.  Thank you.

VJ
Veronica J.
Glenn Dale, MD
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Customer service is exceptional. the wait area is very clean.
This is the closest to where I live and work but the cost for service is too high. I had to go to Capitol Heights to change my brakes there was a big difference in the price I was quoted at College park and the Price I paid at Capitol Heights and they accept walk in even on weekends on a first come first serve. We cannot do walk in with College even in an emergency which is very inconvenient.

Thank you for your review.  We would not want price to be the reason why you do not return.  Mike Goldberg, our Service Manager will contact you to review our Fair & Reliable pricing.