4.5

Cynthia B.
Upper Marlboro, MD
Efficient Professional Hyundai Service
Has been a customer for more than ten years +. As in the past, College Park Service has provided efficient, economical and expert service. William Silva, Service Manager is and always has been professional, honest, trustworthy and knowledgeable to provide a detailed explanation with "real cost estimates" after the car diagnostic has been completed. He is a customer advocate with excellent service performance. In this time of c19 virus, College Park has implemented mask for service staff interacting with customers, distancing, and safety measures in the waiting room.
Michael G., Service Manager from College Park Hyundai responded on 05/28/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating, and even more so your loyal service business. Your comments are certain to bring a big grin to William's face. We look forward to seeing you next time. Stay Safe!

Marian H.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
fast service
Great service , fast and most important they were polite , and sanitized my car when the service was completed .
Michael G., Service Manager from College Park Hyundai responded on 05/28/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating and you your comments! We look forward to serving you again next time!

Carol W.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
So far so good
I brought my Hyundai Elantra GT in for service. My car had been experiencing sporadic starting issues. On several occasions I used my mechanic but after experiencing the same problem for a second time within a two month period it was time to take it to the dealer. The service professionals were friendly and understanding. They believe they found the problem. Great thing is that it didn’t cost me an arm and a leg. Given the starting situation is sporadic, I am hoping the repairs truly solved the problem.
Michael G., Service Manager from College Park Hyundai responded on 05/28/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating and you your comments! I hope everything is going well, and if for any reason you need, don't hesitate to reach out to us. We look forward to serving you again next time!

SD
Samaria D.
05/25/2020 Category: Service
It’s always clean and the worker are very polite
Mr Silver is alway polite and helpfully when it comes to letting you know the service you need for your vehicle
Michael G., Service Manager from College Park Hyundai responded on 05/28/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating and your comments! We look forward to serving you again next time!

Maria P.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/24/2020 Category: Service
Very professional
Alan took care of my problem right away and fixed the tire .
Michael G., Service Manager from College Park Hyundai responded on 05/28/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating and your comment! We look forward to serving you again next time!

College Park, MD
the best !!
As always, everyone in the service department goes the extra mile to provide outstanding customer service !

Adelphi, MD
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great Experience!
My visit was more than I expected with efficient and professional staff. My car was immediately cleaned and sanitized upon me leaving the car during this Pandemic. The social distancing signs were in plain view on the floor and in the waiting room where seats were spread out. I had no idea that my son's car had a safety recall on it and was informed that I will get a call back to fix the recall when the part arrives. However, I was pleasantly surprised that they had the part in stock and fixed it while I was there. All in all my experience was Exceptional!
Michael G., Service Manager from College Park Hyundai responded on 05/28/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating and your comments, WOW! Thanks for noticing! We look forward to servicing your vehicle again in the future.

Monroeville, PA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Great Help
The man who helped me (don't know his name) was really kind and knowledgeable. He made sure to keep me informed on the updates while I waited for the oil change to be completed. Very kind and considerate of my time.

CA
Charles A.
05/22/2020
Parts Department Hero!
Steve McNamee (an Army Airborne Veteran- Thank you for your service) from the parts department was very polite and courteous when I ordered my spare tire for my New Kona. He didn't just sale me the part, he informed me about what I was getting to make sure that I understood. He called me promptly when the part arrived. When I arrived to pick it up, he took it out to my car and took the spare with its components out of the box and placed everything the way it was supposed to be set up. He took the trash with him to the dumpster and gave me some ideas for the use of the Styrofoam tray if I wanted to keep it. I decided to keep it. I asked about his Army Service and Steve very humbly told me a little about some of his airborne experiences. Not only is Steve a great parts employee, he is a hero and a great person!
Michael G., Service Manager from College Park Hyundai responded on 05/28/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating and your comments made Steve's day! We look forward to serving you in the future!

CA
Charles A.
05/22/2020
Family Experience
Upon going on line and filling out those free car quote forms, I received several calls from car salespersons, but I didn't answer any of them. Kevin Castillo from College Park texted me and asked if it was alright to text me. That set him apart from the the other salespersons, so I responded with a yes and set up an appointment which I later postponed and told him that I was going to do more research. All he said was no problem and see you the next day. I was expecting the salesman spill about why I needed to come that day. When I did show up, Kevin was at his desk. He said the car is right there. Here are the keys and fun on your test drive. When I got back, Kevin was totally up from about the pricing of the vehicle. We agreed on a price and Walter, his manager came over and the deal was done. My experience with Kevin and Walter was great and really did feel like family. They were always honest and polite and courteous. Eboni with finance was great was well and I cannot remember the other lady who gave me the options on detailing, she was great as well. They made the whole experience of buying a car great. I would definitely buy another Hyundai there and have already recommended to my friends to buy there.
Michael G., Service Manager from College Park Hyundai responded on 05/28/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey, a 2nd time for our sales staff. We again, really appreciate the 5 Star rating and your comments! Our sales, service and parts staff look forward to serving you in the future!

Shaneika H.
05/21/2020 Category: Service
Workers
workers were pleasant
Michael G., Service Manager from College Park Hyundai responded on 05/28/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating and your comments! We look forward to serving you in the future!

Denise S.
Bladensburg, MD
2015 Hyundai Tucson
05/19/2020 Category: Service
I obtain excellent service and professional care !
Michael G., Service Manager from College Park Hyundai responded on 05/20/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating and your comments! We look forward to serving you again in the future.

2010 Hyundai Elantra
05/18/2020 Category: Service
The Hyundai service dept. always has a comfortable place to wait for my car, complete with something to drink and nice, clean bathrooms.
This is NOT my computer, so don't post this name.
the service at Hyundai in College Park is right on time! The personnel is pleasant and always greets me with respect and a smile.
Michael G., Service Manager from College Park Hyundai responded on 05/18/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey.

LR
Liza R.
05/16/2020 Category: Service
Great!
I have taken my car there ever since I bought the car there it’s been 2 years and I never had a problem with the service they always done a good job.
Michael G., Service Manager from College Park Hyundai responded on 05/18/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating and your comments. We look forward to servicing your vehicle next time!

Silver Spring, MD
2015 Hyundai Tucson
05/15/2020 Category: Service
Mr.
The problem with my car identified promptly and was fixed right away.

05/15/2020 Category: Service
communication
Need little improvement in their level of communication
Michael G., Service Manager from College Park Hyundai responded on 05/18/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. I apologize that you had to come back in today, but I am glad it was something minor and we were able to resolve it quickly. I will send the rescore request shortly as we discussed. Thank you fo rthe opportunity to make it right!