4.6

Gloria L.
Greenbelt, MD
01/26/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai College Park
I trust taking my Sonata to have it serviced at Hyundai College Park. I have been going there since 2011. William Silva and Mike are remarkable. William always takes pride in making his customers happy and feel like they are the only customer there.
It is so hard to find a place where you can trust. I have recommended several people who purchased vehicles from Hyundai College Park in the past.

SP
Serita P.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/26/2021 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
Went to Hyundai twice for repairs and was definitely treated well, the staff and especially Melody who helped me was great.
STEVEN M F. from College Park Hyundai responded on 01/26/2021

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. Your feedback and input is our “report card,” and we utilize the information to improve our services to you! We really appreciate the 5 Star rating and the gracious comments. We will be sure and pass them on to Melodie.

Tasmiea B.
01/22/2021 Category: Service
Maintenance service
College park Hyundai is one of the best dealerships, staff in the service department are always friendly and professional. I've been going there since 2015 William has been and still is my service attendant
STEVEN M F. from College Park Hyundai responded on 01/22/2021

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. Your feedback and input is our “report card,” and we utilize the information to improve our services to you! We really appreciate the 5 Star rating and the kind comments! We will be sure and forward these to William!

LA
Lina A.
2021 Hyundai Tucson
01/19/2021 Category: Service
Excellent Costumer Services
All team members offered a excellent services.
They are a friendly people...
STEVEN M F. from College Park Hyundai responded on 01/19/2021

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. Your feedback and input is our “report card,” and we utilize the information to improve our services to you! We really appreciate the 5 Star rating! Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me, Steve Fradkin, Lane Manager/Assistant Service Manager, at College Park Hyundai at (301) 441-1313 ext 2703.

We forward to servicing your car again in the future!

PP
Pamela P.
College Park, MD
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/19/2021 Category: Service
Great service yet again
Every time I have been in for service it has been a great experience. This is the first issue with my Santa Fe. Battery would not hold charge. Replacement battery SOLVED
STEVEN M F. from College Park Hyundai responded on 01/19/2021

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. Your feedback and input is our “report card,” and we utilize the information to improve our services to you! We really appreciate the 5 Star rating, and the very gracious comments!

We forward to servicing your car again in the future!

YS
Yvonne S.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
01/13/2021 Category: Service
I TRUST MY CAR IN THEIR HANDS!!
The staff overall is exceptional. They get your car back to you in a timely manner and they break down the charges. They even forewarn of repairs that your car needs. My model is a 2009 Hyundai Elantra and they keep her running in tip top shape. I am a single woman and I do not want to be stranded on the side of the road, so they keep me in check of maintenance my car should have on a regular basis.
STEVEN M F. from College Park Hyundai responded on 01/13/2021

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. Your feedback and input is our “report card,” and we utilize the information to improve our services to you! We really appreciate the 5 Star rating and the very gracious comments!  Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me, Steve Fradkin, Lane Manager/Assistant Service Manager, at College Park Hyundai at (301) 441-1313 ext 2703.

VINCENT B., Service Director from College Park Hyundai responded on 01/13/2021

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. Your feedback and input is our “report card,” and we utilize the information to improve our services to you! We really appreciate the 5 Star rating and your important feedback. The times are making it challenging to keep the proper amount of staff consistantly. We are constantly working to maintain the 5 star service you expect and deserve! Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me, Steve Fradkin, Lane Manager/Assistant Service Manager, at College Park Hyundai at (301) 441-1313 ext 2703.

CL
Christopher L.
Hyattsville, MD
01/12/2021 Category: Service
Caring
The staff care about your needs and your car.
STEVEN M F. from College Park Hyundai responded on 01/13/2021

VINCENT B., Service Director from College Park Hyundai responded on 01/13/2021

MK
Munga K.
Riverdale, MD
2020 Hyundai Elantra
01/09/2021 Category: Service
Customer service
Customer service is the main reason I go there.
STEVEN M F. from College Park Hyundai responded on 01/11/2021

Hyattsville, MD
01/07/2021 Category: Service
The workers the staff was very pleasant
They checked things on my car they weren’t asked to check out and they were very thorough
STEVEN M F. from College Park Hyundai responded on 01/07/2021

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. Your feedback and input is our “report card,” and we utilize the information to improve our services to you! We really appreciate the 5 Star rating and the very gracious comments! We look forward to servicing your car again in the future! Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me, Steve Fradkin, Lane Manager/Assistant Service Manager, at College Park Hyundai at (301) 441-1313 ext 2703.

KA
Kenya A.
Temple Hills, MD
01/05/2021 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
The service advisors provide great customer service. Shout out to Alan for making sure my car runs like new.
STEVEN M F. from College Park Hyundai responded on 01/06/2021

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. Your feedback and input is our “report card,” and we utilize the information to improve our services to you! We really appreciate the 5 Star rating and we look forward to servicing your car again in the future! Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me, Steve Fradkin, Lane Manager/Assistant Service Manager, at College Park Hyundai at (301) 441-1313 ext 2703.

CP
Chandra P.
College Park, MD
2020 Hyundai Veloster
01/05/2021 Category: Service
Customer service
Always had great service at Hyundai College Park from sale to service.
Big thank you to the team!!.
STEVEN M F. from College Park Hyundai responded on 01/05/2021

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. Your feedback and input is our “report card,” and we utilize the information to improve our services to you! We really appreciate the 5 Star rating and the very kind comments! We look forward to servicing your car again in the future! Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me, Steve Fradkin, Lane Manager/Assistant Service Manager, at College Park Hyundai at (301) 441-1313 ext 2703.

EH
Elynore H.
01/03/2021
WHY GO ANYWHERE ELSE
I have bought my last 4 cars from CP HYUNDAI. The Sales Mgmt Team always sought to provide me with excellent,, friendly and courteous service. Sometimes what I wanted seemed impossible....but that Ms. Ebonni , in Finance always went the extra mile help me seal the deal. I love my new 2020 Sonata Sel Plus..1.6 Limited. People are always complimenting its sleek styling, tech package extras .Hyundai always has awesome bells and whistles..and that unique Gray color.
Thank you RRR and CP HYUNDAI for all you do...and for the many friends of mine who always speak of the wonderful customer service they receive.
Would've written before...didn't know where..
Happy New Year CP HYUNDAI from a more than satisfied customer.
Elynore Herron
VINCENT B., Service Director from College Park Hyundai responded on 01/04/2021

PM
Patricia M.
Takoma Park, MD
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
01/01/2021 Category: Service
The location is very convenient because it is close by
The service was great, I was in an out in no time.
VINCENT B., Service Director from College Park Hyundai responded on 01/02/2021

Mekonnen L.
2018 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
12/28/2020 Category: Service
All service at the shop are good
The service and stuffs are amazing
STEVEN M F. from College Park Hyundai responded on 12/28/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. Your feedback and input is our “report card,” and we utilize the information to improve our services to you! We appreciate the 4 Star rating and will continue improving your service experience to be your “5 Star” dealer! We look forward to servicing your car again in the future! I would like to contact you to see where we fell short of the 5 star rating that you deserve! I will call tomorrow, 12/29 around 3:00pm, to go over your service experience! If you would like to contact me first, I am Steve Fradkin, Lane Manager/Assistant Service Manager, at College Park Hyundai at (301) 441-1313 ext 2703. I look forward to talking with you!

CP
Chenoki P.
2006 Hyundai Elantra
12/28/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai Service Review
They do a good job and if there are any mistakes made they will correct it.
STEVEN M F. from College Park Hyundai responded on 12/28/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. Your feedback and input is our “report card,” and we utilize the information to improve our services to you! We really appreciate the 5 Star rating and the very kind and gracious comments! We strive to be your 5 star service center, and your feedback helps us to maintain our edge! We look forward to servicing your car again in the future! Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me, Steve Fradkin, Lane Manager/Assistant Service Manager, at College Park Hyundai at (301) 441-1313 ext 2703.