Overall Rating 4.6428543/5Overall Rating 4.6428543/5Overall Rating 4.6428543/5Overall Rating 4.6428543/5rating 4.6428543
Overall Rating 2.21429/5Overall Rating 2.21429/5rating 2.21429rating 2.21429rating 2.21429

CR
Cheryl R.
Honey Brook, PA
2018 Hyundai Kona
02/22/2019 Category: Service
All employees are very accommodating.
They are very interested in making your time with them as minimal as possible. They keep you informed as to how the work on your car is progressing.

When work is completed, associate will go over everything with you. JJ was the gentleman helping me on my last visit. He was very friendly and very thorough.

JZ
Joseph Z.
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Paint touch up
Great jib

Douglassville, PA
Speedy service
KEVIN W., Service Manager from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 02/22/2019

Thank you for the positive feedback as well as the opportunity to be your service department!

If for any reason you feel I can be of assistance, please feel free to reach out to me directly @ 484.364.3772 or email @ kwagner@colonialhyundaipa.com.

Joseph G.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Customer service excellence
We bought a 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe that was leaking transmission fluid and was missing a navigation card. Vinny, Katie, and Donna were awesome and all played a part in satisfying our issues. We really appreciate the service.
KEVIN W., Service Manager from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 02/21/2019

RA
Richard A.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Review
I have taken my car to dealership since purchased. Have a.ways been happy with service. However this time I left my car for inspection toon at 7 45AM At 1:30 still has not heard about my car so I called or only was my car. It ready they informed me I needed front and back brakes needless to say could not pick car up until 5PM that was a 9 hours without my car I was surprised and a little unhappy. I will continue to take my car However from now on I will wait for it.

Dolores Augustyn

Dolores,

I apologize for the delay and promise to look into this further so we can prevent this from happening again. i'd like you to feel comfortable with servicing with us weather you wait or drop off with your Hyundai.

LG
Linda G.
Wagontown, PA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Accomodating and On Time
Never a problem scheduling maintenance. Always has car done when they say it'll be done. No problems!

Raju C.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and Great Customer Service
Friendly and Great Customer Service
KEVIN W., Service Manager from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 02/20/2019

Albert B.
Parkesburg, PA
Great job
all problems were taken care of efficiently and quickly.

Samuel B.
Mont Clare, PA
02/19/2019 Category: Service
The staff treats you great
I always feel like i'm driving away with a brand new car everytime I leave
KEVIN W., Service Manager from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 02/19/2019

EG
Earl G.
Ephrata, PA
Customer comes first
Service department is top notch! From making the appointment to the finished job, the staff is the best. Friendly, caring group that actually LISTENS to the customers...so rare today. It's the reason we drive 70 miles round trip to get our vehicle serviced.

Earl,

Good morning and thank you! This is a great review and I appreciate your time invested to writing it!

Wilmington, DE
All Is Well
Always a pleasant experience

Coatesville, PA
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Car needs
My 2011 Hyundai Santa broke down on me coming home from work one night. I call Ms. Donna my service person and she was very reassuring that will find the problem. I had it towed there. everything was fixed to my satisfaction and more.
KEVIN W., Service Manager from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you for the great feedback about your experience with Donna! She does a great job and I'm glad that your happy with our service!

AK
Alex K.
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Dona did a commendable Job. Friendly and easier to deal with.
I definitely would recommend this business to friends and even strangers as a whole. I loved their pompt communication and the simplicity of details for better understanding. Dona was great and to the point.

John M.
Philadelphia, PA
Customer service
Erin from Hyundai customer care set me up to have my starter replaced as I was having an issue with cold weather starting. Great job by Erin and the service team at Colonial Hyundai.

PA
Pamela A.
Coatesville, PA
Excellent customer service
Donna is always very helpful

Joseph K.
Oxford, PA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/17/2019 Category: Service
ease of waiting and time of service completion.
Friendly, professional, clean facility, timely completion of service.

Melissa B.
Downingtown, PA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Jim Carpenter is the BEST!!!
Jim went above and beyond to help in our multiple car situation when both needed service at the same time. One was planned, the other with two tires blown out b/c of potholes the night before.

He offered us a loaner car and honestly in all our dealings with him, it’s Jim that keeps us coming back every time.

Melissa,

Jim is hte best, I'm glad you had another great experience with him.

LC
Lisa C.
Parkesburg, PA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Always friendly
I've had 2 cars from there and always felt like a special customer. My helper Jim C is always great.

SY
Suzanne Y.
Downingtown, PA
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Very Pleased
I really appreciated the extra touches. Not only was I offered a ride home, they also offered to pick me up to get back to my car. Thank you. It's the small things IN ADDITION to great physical servicing of my now 10 year old Santa Fe (which is going strong), that really elevate this dealership.
KEVIN W., Service Manager from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 02/15/2019

Donald S.
2010 Hyundai Genesis
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Donna does an excellent job in helping customer. She understands your needs and goes out of her way to insure the right things are done for customer in a timely fashion.
This was my best service experience at Colonial ever.Car was cleaner than ever before.
KEVIN W., Service Manager from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 02/14/2019