2033 Reviews

Thanks Colonial Hyundai

Carole B.
Cochranville, PA
Waiting time stinks !
I already gave my review !!
THOMAS L K. from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you very much for your feedback. Please contact me at your earliest convenience so we may discuss your service visit. Our goal is completely satisfying our customers. 610-873-9000

Sharon B.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
excellent service
as always the last visit had fast service and friendly people
THOMAS L K. from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you very much for your great review! We will continue to keep you happy while servicing with us! We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business!

Malvern, PA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/11/2018 Category: Service
I am always able to get an appointment quickly and when it is convenient for me! Thank you!
THOMAS L K. from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 07/11/2018

Frank W.
Morgantown, PA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Pleasant Experience
Jim Carpenter was my service writer on this occasion. He listened to what I wanted done, took my car in on time and had it ready when he said it would be. I mentioned that every time I have brought my car in for service the car wash was “too busy” to wash mine. He saw to it that it was washed when I picked it up and it looked great. I have had every service done at Colonial since I bought this car in 2014. Today was my best experience yet. Thanks to Jim and your staff.
THOMAS L K. from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you very much for your FANTASTIC review! We will continue to keep you happy while servicing with us! We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business!

RA
Richard A.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Rating dealership
Have been taking my car since I purchased it back to dealer they are great very nice would recommend them to everyone I love my car
THOMAS L K. from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 07/09/2018

Barry S.
Phoenixville, PA
Annual Inspection
I had an annual inspection and it was determined that rotors and pads needed to be replaced. Unfortunately one of the new rotors either didn’t fit properly or was not installed correctly and caused a scraping noise which I didn’t detect until I got home. I retuned the car the next day and it was fixed in only about 15 minutes. However, it’s a 30 minute trip each way from my home to the dealership so it did waste some of my personal time. It would have been nice if this was caught prior to returning the car to me.
THOMAS L K. from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for your review. We will definitely earn that fifth star on your next visit. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business!

Scott H.
West Grove, PA
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Went in for an inspection in-and-out in a timely matter. Staff are all very friendly.
Highly recommend.
THOMAS L K. from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 07/08/2018

SL
Scott L.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Elantra inspection
I visited the dealer for state inspection and a recall related computer update. The parking lot was at capacity and the computer update caused my vehicle to emit a large amount of smoke. My state safety inspection failed and the quote I received is unclear. I do not understand which line items are required versus recommended. Nobody had time to explain my quote and now I am still in need of a complete state safety inspection.
THOMAS L K. from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 07/06/2018

Mary P.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Inspection
At my annual inspection for my 2 yr old car with about 7200 miles on it, it was found to need new tires. All thanks to unfixed pot holes. I was not expecting this high cost. My service person, Donna, was extremely sympathetic, and found a coupon to apply to reduce my cost. And she had my car washed! I can't say enough good things about the service department.
THOMAS L K. from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 07/04/2018

Thank you very much for your great review! I'm so glad Donna got you taken care of. We will continue to keep you happy while servicing with us! We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business!

JN
John N.
N/A
N/A

Exton, PA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
FANTASTIC
Service followed completely thru replacing my engine from ordering tracking receiving and installing within a few days.I
In addition got a rental no charge for the down time.

VL
Veronica L.
Pottstown, PA
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Great place to do business
Vinny worked with me though everything, got me a new car financed for close to what I was paying on my lease, and worked with me when I told him the payments that they were originally going to do we’re much too high. This is a great business and they really work with you to get exactly what you need.
THOMAS L K. from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 07/04/2018

Thank you very much for your great review! I'm so glad you were able to get a new vehicle with Vinnie! Congratulations. We will continue to keep you happy while servicing with us! We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business!

Joseph D.
Phoenixville, PA
Unacceptable
The problem that the car was having was fixed not someone at the much in a timely manner but completed. When I picked up the car the rubber on the windshield wipers were completely gone. When I started to go home the tire pressure light had come on so I stopped to check the air pressure in all four tires. The front driver side Tire had 17 lb in it so I filled it up to 34. Came home parked the car last night. This morning the driver's front tire was completely flat. I called your service department it seems like the most important people were off today. Couldn't get anybody to help me because apparently they were short-handed. Talk to Donna in the service department she was as helpful as she could be considering that she was short-handed. After a few hours of trying to help she asked if I had AAA . I called AAA. Still waiting. The fact remains when I brought the car in for the engine problem I had windshield wipers that worked and I had no problems with my tires. This is unacceptable!
THOMAS L K. from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you very much for your feedback. Your replacement engine was on backorder, and for that I apologize. The windshield wipers will dry rot in the sun, and as a courtesy to you we replaced them at no charge. Please contact me at your earliest convenience so we may discuss your service visit. Our goal is completely satisfying our customers. 610-873-9000

Anthony S.
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and convenient
Staff is friendly and service is quick
THOMAS L K. from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 07/02/2018

THOMAS L K. from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 06/30/2018

Coatesville, PA
06/30/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
Good Customer service, explaining everything.
THOMAS L K. from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 06/30/2018

THOMAS L K. from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 06/29/2018

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Routine service
Timely work, pleasant customer service.
THOMAS L K. from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 06/29/2018