Overall Rating 4.5454509/5Overall Rating 4.5454509/5Overall Rating 4.5454509/5Overall Rating 4.5454509/5rating 4.5454509
Overall Rating 2.18182/5Overall Rating 2.18182/5rating 2.18182rating 2.18182rating 2.18182

11/20/2018 Category: Service
Maintenance
The service was excellent and the service manager was very knowledgeable about what needed to be done!

Denise D.
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Great service. Timely and efficient service.

RZ
Richard Z.
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Good people, excellant service
I take my 2006 Azera only to Hyundai for service because they have never let me down. That should be reason enough.

Kennett Square, PA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/14/2018 Category: Service
It’s always nice to be treated like a valued customer.

Chester Springs, PA
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Always a pleasure
Colonial Hyundai makes it easy to keep up with all the maintenance on our Sonata. Scheduling, detailed description of work to be done and reasonable wait times all add up to great service.
DONNA L F. from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you very much for your FANTASTIC review! Your kind words about Jim are greatly appreciated. We will continue to keep you happy while servicing with us! We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business!

LK
Linda K.
2012 Hyundai Azera
11/13/2018 Category: Service
The people are extremely friendly and competent
Bathroom was smelly and dirty the waiting area needs an update

Denver, PA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Very pleased with the service!

VP
Veronica P.
Customer Service & Professionalism
I was immediately greeted by Service Advisor, James Carpenter (Jim). We walked outside to my vehicle to discuss any concerns. Jim was professional and personable. He kept me updated on the status of the vehicle and service was completed in a timely manner. My experience with the Service Department was excellent!

FF
Frederick F.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great Service Advisor
Donna, my service advisor is professional and efficient! She answers all my questions and is willing to always accommodate my time needs. If I can't wait for the service she conveniently sets up Uber service. She also helps me with choosing the best coupon deal and gladly offers tips about maintenance. Donna is such a pleasure to work. Soooo glad she is back!!

HS
Harry S.
11/11/2018 Category: Service
2015 Sonata Maintenance
Great service as always and great staff

RK
Rachel K.
Made it easy
Thanks for making the 2 recalls an easy fix and getting me to and from work.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/09/2018 Category: Service
New interstate battery should be cheaper but service is great
I needed a battery during my inspection and was not expecting to have to pay over 300 for a battery with labor. Hyundai should work on how to make this battery cheaper.

RA
Ronald A.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Oil change check ups
Easy for making appointments
DONNA L F. from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you very much for your great review! We will continue to keep you happy while servicing with us! We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business!

Lafayette Hill, PA
Oil change and winterize

2002 Hyundai Elantra
11/09/2018 Category: Service
The service is awesome I love it
Jim was the best service advisor ever !

Norristown, PA
2014 Hyundai Tucson
Friendly
Friendly and only had an oil change but all went smoothly.

Debbie H.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Department
I always deal with Donna in service department. I called the other day and explained what I thought was wrong with my car. I could only come in next day between certain hours. She looked at the schedule and squeezed my car in. She goes way above to accommodate. Debbie H

2015 Hyundai Elantra
Attention to details

RL
Richard L.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/08/2018 Category: Service
The people that work at Colonial Hyundai are awesome!!
Dropped off my Sante Fe for inspection ,a wash plus crystall fusion added. The vehicle looks great! Thanks soo much

PR
Pragnesh R.
Chester Springs, PA
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Fast service and very friendly staff
Always pleasant staff and quick service. Thank you very much.