Marilyn B.
Norristown, PA
2014 Hyundai Tucson
10/18/2020 Category: Service
Made good on their warranty
My 2014 Tuscon was burning 1 quart of oil every 800 miles. They did all the testing, oil consumption etc over several months. They replaced my engine with a new one at no charge to me and I used a loaner car for two days while they did it. Very pleased and thankful.

NV
Nick V.
Gap, PA
10/12/2020
Great Service from Donna Feliciano
I was impressed with the service I received from Donna Feliciano. She resolved an issue I had even though I waited too long to mention it to the service department. She listened to me and that gave me trust in the dealership as a whole. Donna always gives courteous and prompt service. Thank you Donna!
Nick Viscuso
KW
KEVIN W., Service Manager from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 10/12/2020

Thank you for the positive feedback as well as the opportunity to be your service department!

If for any reason you feel I can be of assistance, please feel free to reach out to me directly;

NV

West Chester, PA
10/12/2020 Category: Service
Blah....Blah....Blah
DONNA L F. from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 10/12/2020

Mr. Cangin I am sorry that your last visit was less than satisfactory it was not our intention to inconvienance you. I hope that we do better in the future.
Donna Feliciano

DONNA L F. from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 10/12/2020

I am sorry that your last visit was less than satisfactory, It was not our intension to inconvienence you. I hope we can do better in the future.
Donna

DONNA L F. from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 10/15/2020

Thank for our conversation today have a great day

WR
William R.
Philadelphia, PA
2007 Hyundai Accent
10/01/2020 Category: Service
A very clean facility
I was in for an oil change, state inspection and emissions stickers. I also had my tires rotated. Very professional job , well done.
KW
KEVIN W., Service Manager from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 10/05/2020

LC
Lisa C.
09/30/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai for many years!!!
Always a good experience at Colonial Hyundai. This is my 3rd Tucson purchased there! I've never had a problem/concern after having service completed there!

JE
John E.
Christiana, PA
09/30/2020 Category: Service
Good Service
Service was good and has been for years. The service department has been A-1 since I bought it.

Coatesville, PA
09/28/2020 Category: Service
Good
I like the convenience and the location
KEVIN W., Service Manager from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 09/28/2020

BL
Beverly L.
09/26/2020 Category: Service
Going above and beyond
Was able to have a driver take me home to wait for service to be completed. This was important to avoid waiting on site during this COVID situation. My rep Donna went above and beyond to complete the necessary paperwork needed to complete the inspection.

Karen W.

Holmes, PA
2017 Hyundai Azera
09/16/2020 Category: Service
Great service experience.
It is always a pleasure to bring my vehicle to Colonial Hyundai for my servicing needs.
KEVIN W., Service Manager from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 09/16/2020

Linda B.
Coatesville, PA
2020 Hyundai Palisade
09/13/2020 Category: Service
Courteous ppl, clean facility, fast service
KW
KEVIN W., Service Manager from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 09/14/2020

ER
Erika R.
Lincoln University, PA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/04/2020 Category: Service
Good people
KW
KEVIN W., Service Manager from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 09/05/2020

MK
Maryann K.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
09/03/2020 Category: Service
Great car, great service
I always have excellent service at Colonial Hyundai.
KW
KEVIN W., Service Manager from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 09/04/2020

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/31/2020 Category: Service
Great Place to Take Your Car ~~ helpful personnel and mechanics!
The business is very nice with waiting rooms, rest rooms, snacks, tv, & car washing service.
I have never had a problem with maintenance work. I usually wait for my work to be done, which can get a bit lengthy, but it is my choice rather than getting someone to take and pick up.
Personnel has been very accommodating when I have been in. It's a good location for me........and I love my car!!!
KEVIN W., Service Manager from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 08/31/2020

Hi and thank you for the nice review, I'll be sure to pass along the kind words to the team!