2041 Reviews

Overall Rating 2.3/5Overall Rating 2.3/5rating 2.3rating 2.3rating 2.3

LA
Leon A.
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Service personnel are prompt and efficient, doing their job well.
We'll satisfied with the service at Colonial Hyundai.
THOMAS L K. from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you very much for your great review! We will continue to keep you happy while servicing with us! We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business!

CG
Carolyn G.
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Prompt, courteous service and a great staff.

EK
Elizabeth K.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Both Donna for a very long time, and Jim recently, have consistently provided excellent service with a wonderful blend of personal kindness and professionalism. I am always grateful to them and their service.

2013 Hyundai Accent
07/15/2018 Category: Service
PA State Inspection
Only had PA State Inspection and oil change.

JV

Glenmoore, PA
Was ub for Recall
Lack of communications
THOMAS L K. from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 07/15/2018

Thank you very much for your feedback. Please contact me at your earliest convenience so we may discuss your service visit. Our goal is completely satisfying our customers. 610-873-9000

2017 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Great selection and deals bit disappointing maintenance
Good deals and car selection. Maintenance shop is reasonable and knowledgeable, but there is not a lot of ownership to the work. I've requested synthetic oil changes on multiple occasions only to get conventional when I returned to pick up the car.

Chester Springs, PA
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Needs better communication with customers
The communication to the customer is lacking and needs improvement. They also need to have parts in stock for warranty issues. Service is too slow. They need to improve on that.

Carole B.
Waiting time stinks !
I already gave my review !!
THOMAS L K. from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 07/12/2018

Sharon B.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
excellent service
as always the last visit had fast service and friendly people
THOMAS L K. from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 07/12/2018

Malvern, PA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/11/2018 Category: Service
I am always able to get an appointment quickly and when it is convenient for me! Thank you!
THOMAS L K. from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 07/11/2018

Frank W.
Morgantown, PA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Pleasant Experience
Jim Carpenter was my service writer on this occasion. He listened to what I wanted done, took my car in on time and had it ready when he said it would be. I mentioned that every time I have brought my car in for service the car wash was “too busy” to wash mine. He saw to it that it was washed when I picked it up and it looked great. I have had every service done at Colonial since I bought this car in 2014. Today was my best experience yet. Thanks to Jim and your staff.
THOMAS L K. from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you very much for your FANTASTIC review! We will continue to keep you happy while servicing with us! We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business!

RA
Richard A.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Rating dealership
Have been taking my car since I purchased it back to dealer they are great very nice would recommend them to everyone I love my car
THOMAS L K. from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 07/09/2018

Barry S.
Phoenixville, PA
Annual Inspection
I had an annual inspection and it was determined that rotors and pads needed to be replaced. Unfortunately one of the new rotors either didn’t fit properly or was not installed correctly and caused a scraping noise which I didn’t detect until I got home. I retuned the car the next day and it was fixed in only about 15 minutes. However, it’s a 30 minute trip each way from my home to the dealership so it did waste some of my personal time. It would have been nice if this was caught prior to returning the car to me.
THOMAS L K. from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for your review. We will definitely earn that fifth star on your next visit. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business!

Scott H.
West Grove, PA
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Went in for an inspection in-and-out in a timely matter. Staff are all very friendly.
Highly recommend.
THOMAS L K. from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 07/08/2018

SL
Scott L.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Elantra inspection
I visited the dealer for state inspection and a recall related computer update. The parking lot was at capacity and the computer update caused my vehicle to emit a large amount of smoke. My state safety inspection failed and the quote I received is unclear. I do not understand which line items are required versus recommended. Nobody had time to explain my quote and now I am still in need of a complete state safety inspection.
THOMAS L K. from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 07/06/2018

Gap, PA
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Service is always fast when you have to wait.
THOMAS L K. from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 07/05/2018

Mary P.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Inspection
At my annual inspection for my 2 yr old car with about 7200 miles on it, it was found to need new tires. All thanks to unfixed pot holes. I was not expecting this high cost. My service person, Donna, was extremely sympathetic, and found a coupon to apply to reduce my cost. And she had my car washed! I can't say enough good things about the service department.
THOMAS L K. from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 07/04/2018

Thank you very much for your great review! I'm so glad Donna got you taken care of. We will continue to keep you happy while servicing with us! We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business!

JN