Keystone Heights, FL
2020 Hyundai Kona
04/14/2021 Category: Service
Oil Change done quickly & done right!
Oil Change done quickly and done right.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/13/2021 Category: Service
Unacceptable
Took car in for sound it was making. Said please add oil change while there. Whole visit became about upsell & what else they could recommend. Never checked on why I brought it in for 3 days! I even was told could pick up while we waited on a part - I said “you haven’t mentioned fixing what I brought the car in for. I think you need to check on that.” Guy agreed - 2 more days and never did what I asked. But had plenty of time to try and upsell! Unacceptable!
MICHAEL T., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 04/15/2021

I am sorry that we didn't address your primary concern. I will be reaching out to you to help with your concerns. Mike Tamburrino

Holmes, PA
2020 Hyundai Sonata
04/09/2021 Category: Service
Donna makes every servicing experience exceptional. The work being done is thoroughly explained and done in timely manner. I will definitely return to Colonial Hyundai for my servicing needs.

PC
Paul C.
Kennett Square, PA
03/31/2021 Category: Service
1st Rate
Always pleased with the Service Department. Forth vehicle purchased here, see Lou in the Sales Department.

Trevoh S.
2021 Hyundai Elantra
03/29/2021 Category: Service
Excellence all around
Colonial Hyundai is the place to go. All aspects of this dealer are excellent. Thanks for your great service.

2020 Hyundai Kona
03/28/2021 Category: Service
People are very friendly, helpful and try to help you.
As I said before very friendly and helpful. I waited on my car and the waiting area was clean, snack machines etc. The waiting time was not excessive. They got me in and out.

GG
Georgene G.
2021 Hyundai Tucson
03/26/2021 Category: Service
Professional, friendly, thorough
Never had a thought about taking my vehicle somewhere else. We've had five Hyundai and great service is a huge part of why we go back.

GC
George C.
03/22/2021 Category: Service
Always a pleasant experience
Service is great! Always a pleasant experience..... EXCEPT for the parking lot.

Getting in and out of the parking lot is hard to maneuver.

PZ
Paul Z.
Exton, PA
03/24/2021 Category: Service

03/21/2021 Category: Service
MT
MICHAEL T., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 03/22/2021

I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations. I hope we can have the opportunity to rectify this issue. A member of our service team will be reaching out to you

EG
Edwin G.
03/20/2021 Category: Service
tire pressure problem
When checking the tires for air pressure besure to check all 4 tires and fill to the proper PSI
MT

I appollogize that our service team did not meet your expectations. We appreciate your input to help us improve. A member of our department will be reaching out to you.

Robert R.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/16/2021 Category: Service
MT
MICHAEL T., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 03/19/2021

I do appologize for the inconvenience experienced with your last visit. Upon losing your key the need for a replacement became the need for two keys, which exceeded out current inventory. I understand that our parking lot proposes difficulties. That is why we rquire tow truck drivers to check in with service before dropping a car. A member of our service team will be reaching out to you.

Cheryl H.
Newark, DE
2020 Hyundai Tucson
03/09/2021 Category: Service
Attention to detail
The service department listened to my concerns, explained the process. Promptly called me the following day and went over what they had found. The repairs were made to my vehicle and I picked it up the following day. Extremely happy with the repairs, interaction with service team and the entire process in general.

MA
Michelle A.
03/07/2021 Category: Service
Best dealership ever
Between myself and my family we have now purchased 7 cars from this dealership. I am on my 4 th Hyundia from Colonial.Lou Ziegler is the best salesman ever

Mike R.
03/04/2021 Category: Service
Quality work and they check everything
Took care of what I needed and found a problem I wasn't sure was there or not.. It was

PK
Paula K.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/02/2021 Category: Service
Personnel are very friendly, helpful and professional. Facility is clean and comfortable.
I already made my review at the beginning, and and cannot add anymore.