1924 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.8749975/5Overall Rating 4.8749975/5Overall Rating 4.8749975/5Overall Rating 4.8749975/5rating 4.8749975
Overall Rating 2.375/5Overall Rating 2.375/5rating 2.375rating 2.375rating 2.375
Latest Review 21 minutes ago

FL
Frank L.
Malvern, PA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Great and friendly service!
My car was serviced in a timely manor & returned cleaner than when I brought it in. So glad Donna is back! She is very friendly and helpful-!

BG
Beverly Ann G.
Christiana, PA
Service review
When I drive away from my car service I feel confident my car is safe.

King Of Prussia, PA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Blank
Efficient service!

Marco C.
Malvern, PA
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Nice place and great customer service
The only downsize is the call center that doesn't work as well as the other departments.

BG
Braden G.
West Chester, PA
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/23/2018 Category: Service
I had to wait an hour even though I had an appointment but the srevice was good and nice people
THOMAS L K. from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown

Thank you very much for your great review! We will continue to keep you happy while servicing with us! We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business!

AK
Anthony K.
Exton, PA
2013 Hyundai Veloster
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Service at its finest!
Thank you Jim Carpenter and team for your service excellence!
Thank you all!
THOMAS L K. from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown

Thank you very much for your great review! We truly appreciate your kind words. We will continue to keep you happy while servicing with us! We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business!

Avondale, PA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/20/2018 Category: Service
Courtesy cars?
Former loyal Volvo customer who liked the design, comfort, and engine of the 2018 Santa Fe Ultimate Sport. 100k warranty got me in the door. Sales experience was very good. Doubling the 100k warranty to 200k aided the buying decision. Post sale service staff is friendly. Now for the average part - Service department and waiting area need to be upgraded. Finding parking is often very difficult. At last service appointment, I asked about the use of a courtesy car (which was negotiated as part of the sales process) and was told by the service rep that they did not currently have courtesy cars. She indicated they used to have them.
THOMAS L K. from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown

Thank you very much for your feedback. Please contact me at your earliest convenience so we may discuss your service visit. Our goal is completely satisfying our customers. 610-873-9000

RD
Richard D.
2008 Hyundai Entourage
05/20/2018 Category: Service
hyundai service
great deal price, informed of potential trouble ares of vehicle, professional staff. wait time was longer than what I was told. all in all a good experience.
THOMAS L K. from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown

Thank you for your review. We will definitely earn that fifth star on your next visit. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business!

05/18/2018 Category: Service
The gentleman I worked with was very helpful and answered my many questions.
THOMAS L K. from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown

Thank you very much for your review! We will continue to keep you happy while servicing with us! We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business!

West Grove, PA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
All Work and recommendations explained
Everything about the expected service was explained in detail. Future recommendations were also explained.
One concern: when greeted by service representative, I felt like I just smoked a cigarette, and I don’t smoke. Not a pleasant greeting.
THOMAS L K. from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown

Thank you very much for your review! I apologize about the smoke smell, I will definitely address that. We will continue to keep you happy while servicing with us! We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business!

LP
Larry P.
Coatesville, PA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Friendly Professional Timely Service
From making my appointment and discussing my automobile concerns/needs through check-in and service every employee was friendly, helpful and professional.

Alejandro S.
Spring City, PA
Mother's Day Special
You can't beat this special. You get an oil change, your car inspected and washed for less than 12 bucks. Its amazing!!!
The service was good and kind as it usually is.

Lori B.
Inspection
Staff was great and friendly.

Yearly inspection
satisfactory - wait was longer than told for just an inspection that passed with no auto issues.

2009 Hyundai Sonata

Holmes, PA
2017 Hyundai Azera
05/15/2018 Category: Service
OIL CHANGE
Brought my vehicle in for an oil change. I'm so happy to see that Donna has returned!! She very courteous and thoroughly explained the work that would be done to my vehicle. I recommend anyone with a Hyundai to bring your vehicle here for your servicing needs. I look forward to returning in the future.
THOMAS L K. from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown

Thank you very much for your great review! Thank you for your kind words, we are glad to have Donna back as well. We will continue to keep you happy while servicing with us! We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business!

Ephrata, PA
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
People
Great group of people who keep our car on the road.

Technician shortage!
It took 5 1/2 hours to complete an oil and filter change and replace an O2 sensor. I was told by staff that they lacked technicians to do the work. Avoid!

Devon, PA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Annual inspection
I have no complaints about my dealings with Hyundai

Coatesville, PA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/13/2018 Category: Service
my recent experience
I was surprised that basic items for Hyundai car maintenance (shocks) were not available and did not come in for 2 days.
Had good experience when purchased car but prefer my own mechanic for maintenance over dealership service.

Oxford, PA
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Friendly & polite
The guy who took care of me at his desk was friendly & polite.
THOMAS L K. from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown

Thank you very much for your great review! We value Jim as well, thank you for the kind words. We will continue to keep you happy while servicing with us! We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business!