Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown

Kimberly N.
2020 Hyundai Accent
01/19/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional service
Every person I came in contact with was very friendly and helpful

GH
Glenn H.
Exton, PA
2010 Hyundai Genesis
01/13/2021 Category: Service
Great Team at Colonial Hyundai
I had another positive service experience at Colonial. Bryan in service was great.
Thanks
Glenn Hibler

01/08/2021 Category: Service

Clinton B.
Philadelphia, PA
01/06/2021 Category: Service
Service customer service
Service customer service is on point

01/05/2021 Category: Service
The customer service
In the beginning the customer service was excellent and now they're starting to fall off
MT
MICHAEL T., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 01/06/2021

This is the service manager. We will be contacting you to help rectify any issues with your experience here at Colonial Hyundai

EG

Cochranville, PA
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/22/2020 Category: Service
Great dealership
We have purchased multiple vehicles from Lou(a great, honest sales person. Service has always been good

James M.
West Chester, PA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
12/22/2020 Category: Service
Great people who give great service

12/15/2020 Category: Service
60,000 service
They know my car

DK
Dan K.
Exton, PA
12/03/2020
WOW! What a team!
I've bought twelve cars in my lifetime and purchasing from Colonial Hyundai was simply a terrific experience. I want to thank Tammy Zegac and Dave Smith for making this the smoothest, least pressured, most enjoyable car buying experience of my life.

When I walked into the showroom, I was quickly greeted by a friendly salesperson, Tammy. I told her I was looking for a specific G80 that I had seen in an advertisement. After photocopying my driver's license, Tammy handed me the keys for a test drive.

Quickly falling in love with the Genesis, I returned to haggle out a price. Happily, instead of Tammy leaving the desk multiple times to "speak with the manager", we swiftly came very close to a final number. It was time for General Manager, David Smith, to step in and close the deal. Dave was exceptionally cordial and professional, and it didn't take long to compromise on an acceptable figure. I left feeling great that I got the car I wanted at a very reasonable price and knowing that I was dealing with a wonderful dealership. Kudos Colonial Hyundai!

JV

David R.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/20/2020 Category: Service
Recall done Immediately
Quick, efficient, and always done right the first time!

VS
Vanessa S.
11/16/2020 Category: Service
Oil change and
It was good, nothing more nothing less.
MT
MICHAEL T., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 11/17/2020

Thank you for your input. Please call me with any issues that may arise in the future. Mike Tamburrino service manager

SD
Sara D.
West Chester, PA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/02/2020 Category: Service
Overall great experience but communication can be enhancdd
My service is usually good but as someone who works in retail it is not great service to let me sit there for an hour with no updates, especially when I only brought my car in to look at one individual section for a noise that was something you could physically see from the outside. I recommend updating more frequently, it lets us know as a customer you haven’t forgotten about us and that progress is being made even if we have to wait longer than expected.

Gap, PA
11/02/2020 Category: Service
Okay If You Bought From Them
They are okay to go to if you purchased your car there and have a warranty with them, but otherwise I would go elsewhere because they charge too much and never really explain what is wrong with the vehicle or what they did. Sometimes the wait times are astronomically long for something as simple as an oil change. They also are not great at explaining what they charged you for and why everything cost what it did.