ReScore Reviews‚ĄĘ (52)

Newark, DE
07/06/2020 Category: Service
Sales
The sales department was very helpful in making our decion to purchase our car. Everything ran smoothly and quickly. All of our questions were answered and we left very satisfied.
KEVIN W., Service Manager from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 07/06/2020

Thank you for the positive feedback as well as the opportunity to be your service department!

If for any reason you feel I can be of assistance, please feel free to reach out to me directly;

RJ
Rose J.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/03/2020 Category: Service
Awesome
I always liked the service I receive. The staff are all very friendly and polite.
KW
KEVIN W., Service Manager from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 07/04/2020

GN
George N.
Upper Darby, PA
07/03/2020 Category: Service
Experience at Colonial Hyundai
Quick check-in. Fast service. Received updates via test message. All work completed timely.

2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Service area outside layout
The service area is very congested and does not provide easy access when dropIng off or pickup your car.

Hi Patricia,

Thank you for your review. On Monday, I will review your visit and see how we could have done better. Hopefully, we can turn this experience around.

West Chester, PA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
07/02/2020 Category: Service
ūüĎć
Great staff and service
KEVIN W., Service Manager from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 07/02/2020

GH
Glenn H.
2010 Hyundai Genesis
07/01/2020 Category: Service
Another great visit
They did a great job communicating during the service.

Thanks again
Glenn
KW
KEVIN W., Service Manager from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 07/01/2020

SG
SUD G.
Collegeville, PA
06/30/2020
FRAUDSTERS!!!
They will pull your credit from at least 20 DIFFERENT lenders when you are eligible for a ZERO% interest loan from Hyundai itself! (DON'T FALL FOR THEIR QUESTION, what you are willing to pay monthly). They will RIP YOU OFF any way you look at it! #LOOTERS #FRAUDSTERS

PS: I will never forget how they trapped and dealt with me during my last purchase. ZERO INTEGRITY!

Sud,

Good morning. I am the Service Manager here at Colonial Hyundai and I wanted to confirm if  your concern is with the Service or Sales Department? Please clarify and we can go from there. I'm here to help and hope that we can possibly rectify your concerns.

Stephanie C.
06/29/2020
Fixing It Right The First Time
Encountered an unexpected issue on vehicle delivery, and the staff sent out a technician to fix at our residence within hours. Great Job! This is my second vehicle from this dealership.
KW
KEVIN W., Service Manager from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 06/30/2020

Gap, PA
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Excellence service as always.
I was allowed to drop my car off before my appointment and was just messaged to let me know my car was done. Thank you!
KEVIN W., Service Manager from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 06/29/2020

EH
Eric H.
06/28/2020 Category: Service
Very friendly and professional
great job. relaxing wait under the optional tent outside. they offered to drive me home but I chose to wait. friendly people. They discovered and fixed for free (extended warranty) a steering column play.

JE
John E.
Christiana, PA
06/27/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai Tuscon
I bought it there and have not regretted it. The service department has been very good. I have been coming back for the past two and a half years. They know the vehicle.

06/26/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
Quality Service and very efficient.
KEVIN W., Service Manager from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 06/27/2020

West Chester, PA
06/26/2020 Category: Service
service sonata
ok
KEVIN W., Service Manager from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 06/26/2020

SP
Scot P.
06/25/2020 Category: Service
All was resolved and I am happy with outcome

Stop up charging customers
Terrible experience I’ll never go there again
They lied to me and tried to up charge me
1000$

Scot,

I am sorry that you feel this way about our department. There is a bad line on your a/c system that needs to be replaced as a supplement to the repair that was done at Carstar. I confirmed this with my Master Technician today. For us to receive such a bad review is disappointing to say the least since we never worked on this car. I called today with a chance to talk through this and hope that you can return my call.

Hi Scot,

Thank you for the positive feedback as well as the opportunity to work through this. I will have my cashier call you today and handle the refund.

Thank you and please let me know if I can ever be of assistance, we're here to help.

SD
Stanley D.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Department
Convenient to make service appointment.
Work was done on time and to my satisfaction.
KW
KEVIN W., Service Manager from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 06/25/2020