Overall Rating 4.5675686/5Overall Rating 4.5675686/5Overall Rating 4.5675686/5Overall Rating 4.5675686/5rating 4.5675686
Overall Rating 2.1666667/5Overall Rating 2.1666667/5rating 2.1666667rating 2.1666667rating 2.1666667

11/16/2019 Category: Service
Repair
They weren't able to find out what the problem was with my car but I believe they did a very thorough check.
KEVIN W., Service Manager from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you for the positive feedback as well as the opportunity to be your service department!

If for any reason you feel I can be of assistance, please feel free to reach out to me directly @ 484.364.3772 or email @ kwagner@colonialhyundaipa.com.

KN
Karen N.
2012 Hyundai Accent
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Usual Great Service
As usual, Donna and JP were great to work with. Car was in for routine inspection so nothing unusual about this visit.
KEVIN W., Service Manager from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 11/14/2019

2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Excellent team!!

Parkesburg, PA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Quick service
Friendly quick service.
KEVIN W., Service Manager from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 11/13/2019

TA
Terrence A.
East Fallowfield Township, PA
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff. Wait time could use some improvement.
Overall work was completed to my satisfaction, however the total time it took for the service work was rather lengthy. Discrepancy in total fees charged was handled to my satisfaction. In general, overall communications with service department staff was pleasant as well as informative.
Scheduling service appointment via internet was very convenient and easy. Had it not been for the extended length of time sitting in a cramped customer waiting area with very few customer amenities the rating would have been 5 star.

Watch for overcharges
Service center takes far too long for routine work such as State Insp/oil change.
Waiting area is very cramped.
Check your invoice for overcharges. I was charged $5 for disposal fee and road tax that was no applicable to the service provided.

Mr. Alexander,

Thank you for the feedback as well as the opportunity to be your service department!

I am very sorry for the oversight on the invoice, you are absolutely correct! Donna and I wan to make this right and reached out a few times. Please return our call so we can correct this.

Glenmoore, PA
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/08/2019 Category: Service
STILL NOT FIXED
POOR SERVICE
KEVIN W., Service Manager from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 11/08/2019

Robert,

I can't believe this is leaking oil, I checked it myself and know we made the right repair. Can you please call me on my cell so I can set up a time to send a driver out to you so we can bring your Kona back in? Please call my cell; 610.393.4623

TT
Tim T.
11/07/2019
Poor service, poor follow up
fine however getting them to meet the terms of the deal in regards to adding a hitch was very frustrating. Recently, I called regarding information on the extended warranty i purchased when i bought the vehicle since I seemed to have misplaced the paperwork. When I called the concierge transferred me to the finance department and I ended up leaving a voicemail for "Rob". The next day, I called since I did not received a call back. I had to leave another voicemail. Yesterday, called a left a third voicemail for "Rob" with no response. Today, I called and was transferred to a gentleman named George. He took my information and asked to call me back with the information. Within two hours, he had called with the answer. Thank god for George.

While this place may have a good deal when you are looking, the service is continually terrible and they are obviously not out there to retain clients for life, which is a shame.

NS
Nicole S.
Clifton Heights, PA
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Would recommend anyone to get their car serviced

James L.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/03/2019 Category: Service
Colonial Service Dept.
Great experience with our 2016 Sante Fe repair, the appointment was on time and very quick! This was our 4th new Hyundai auto bought from Colonial and we also bought 1 used one, definitely our dealership. Thank you, the Lansidel's
KEVIN W., Service Manager from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 11/06/2019

Parkesburg, PA
10/31/2019 Category: Service
great place
Great place clean friendly

Stephen S.
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Pleasant and friendly
Ruben the service advisor was pleasant and helpful
KEVIN W., Service Manager from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 10/31/2019

JE
James E.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Outstanding dealership
Outstanding service.

Outstanding dealership
Very professional from start to finish. Vechile was fixed quickly and right the first time...Best technician ever. Thanks Colonial Hyundai!!!
KEVIN W., Service Manager from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 10/29/2019

James,

I'm so sorry to hear we missed the mark and hope our conversation smoothed things over! Hopefully we resolved your concern and turned around your overall experience.

EH
Elizabeth H.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Meet the needs of the customer

Michael P.
Chester Heights, PA
2010 Hyundai Sonata
10/28/2019 Category: Service
EWmergency Service
I experience a flat and needed a replacement tire. Colonial was able to take me fist thing the next business day and install a new tire that matched my previously purchased tires from Colonial. JP also reviewed other service work that I should consider.

Thorndale, PA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/27/2019 Category: Service
Recent service visit
Solid customer service
Would recommend service at Colonial Hyundai
KEVIN W., Service Manager from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 10/28/2019

David G.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/26/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, professional service.
Everything repaired and communications were quite professional. We have always been treated well at Colonial.

KC
Kenneth C.
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Best Service Dept. Ever
Car went in for a recall and transmission check. Loaner car waiting because they thought that the job would take all day and maybe more. The tech, Jim, was able to figure it all out and get the car back to me on the same day by 3 pm. It's running beautifully. Great job Jim. Highly recommend this place for great sales and FANTASTIC service department.
KEVIN W., Service Manager from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 10/26/2019

MU
Michele U.
West Grove, PA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Quick service, resolved concerns
Greeted promptly, vehicle was taken in quickly. My concern regarding squeaky brakes was resolved. Oil changed, state inspection/emissions completed all in a timely manner.
KEVIN W., Service Manager from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 10/25/2019

Ruth M.
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
Quick and efficient service.
KEVIN W., Service Manager from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 10/23/2019

robert g.
Glenmoore, PA
10/23/2019
Service manager has coordinated repairs and they are scheduled to meet my needs and expetations.