Overall Rating 4.5000009/5Overall Rating 4.5000009/5Overall Rating 4.5000009/5Overall Rating 4.5000009/5rating 4.5000009
Overall Rating 2.0909118/5Overall Rating 2.0909118/5rating 2.0909118rating 2.0909118rating 2.0909118

DK
David K.
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Dave k
Everyone was friendly and very helpfull when I was getting work done on my SUV
KEVIN W., Service Manager from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you for the positive feedback as well as the opportunity to be your service department!

If for any reason you feel I can be of assistance, please feel free to reach out to me directly @ 484.364.3772 or email @ kwagner@colonialhyundaipa.com.

RF
Russell F.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/23/2019 Category: Service
The product is one of the best on the market. if not the very best. Service is excellent and the people are very special.
pls, see review title.

2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/22/2019 Category: Service
Great service. Donna explained everything thoroughly and the work was done on time

06/21/2019 Category: Service
KEVIN W., Service Manager from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 06/21/2019

AD
Anthony D.
Newtown Square, PA
06/19/2019 Category: Service
I had to come back a couple different times for warranty work and the staff was great and friendly. The work was done fast
KEVIN W., Service Manager from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 06/19/2019

King Of Prussia, PA
2019 Hyundai Kona
Regular maintenance- thanks

Dorothy M.
Malvern, PA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
All staff friendly.
Took my car in for inspection. I was told what had to be done and it was explained to me before they did the work.
KEVIN W., Service Manager from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 06/18/2019

Donna C.
Downingtown, PA
2010 Hyundai Sonata
Outstanding Service & Compassion for My Son
Due to an emergency issue with my car, I had to come to the dealership on Saturday, June 15th. As my caregiver was away, I had to bring my 16 year old son who is severely Autistic and non-verbal. I cannot say enough about Donna and the staff and their support to get my car in and serviced as quickly as possible. My son didn't want to wear the headphones I brought with us (so his iPad would not disrupt other customers watching TV) and he was getting upset. Again, the staff was completely supportive and in fact, two women who work at Colonial actually made some recommendations to me to contact some support agencies for additional support for my son! Thank you!

Shatadru M.
Chesterbrook, PA
Excellent customer service
My new Sonata - had a very troublesome issue that Colonial was able to diagnose and remedy . They were honest and transparent and kept me informed at all times . Arranged for a rental that was delivered to my home , free of charge.

Lisa S.
Atglen, PA
06/18/2019
Salesmen, select of vehicles
I had a gentleman named Humberto sell me my car.
All salesmen very nice, pleasant they actually care about what the customer wants.
Love my car. thanks Colonial hyundai of Downingtown.

JE
James E.
2006 Hyundai Azera
Best technicians ever
Everything went so smooth from the time of write up to when it was time to leave.. very speedy also

Thanks Jim!!

Great as always.

Malvern, PA
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Efficient service
The service is reliable , easily scheduled and on time.

Ephrata, PA
06/14/2019 Category: Service
From the time that real person answers the phone, until you walk out with your service completed, you are treated with respect.
KEVIN W., Service Manager from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 06/15/2019

Albert B.
Parkesburg, PA
06/14/2019 Category: Service
They did a very thorough and good job with my service and state inspection. They took their time and did the job right.

KC
Kenneth C.
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Department
I have purchased both my vehicles here. They continue to do an outstanding job in the service department. Always there when you need them and always doing the job right the first time. I highly recommend them. Can't imagine buying my cars any where else.
KEVIN W., Service Manager from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 06/13/2019

EB
EDITH B.
Bensalem, PA
06/12/2019
man of his word goes far in his business
David G. Smith &staff, thank you for solving the issues with my car you promised and got it done from tires to to rear view camera and some other issues I don't live close but you've kept your word on everything i'm happy with 2013 Sante FE . I SHOULD HAVE WRITTEN THIS SOONER, THANKS FOR THAT YOU WILL CONTNUE TO DO. SIGNED SATIFIED CUSTOMER...

Ronald M.
Parkesburg, PA
06/11/2019 Category: Service
service folks
Love service staff and work is reliable. Friendly staff and work done right.
KEVIN W., Service Manager from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 06/11/2019

Beverly H.

Leroy C.
2006 Hyundai Elantra
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Very nice to deal with.
Great experience. Donna was great. Very pleasant, informative and efficient.