Overall Rating 4.5454509/5Overall Rating 4.5454509/5Overall Rating 4.5454509/5Overall Rating 4.5454509/5rating 4.5454509
Overall Rating 2.18182/5Overall Rating 2.18182/5rating 2.18182rating 2.18182rating 2.18182
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Denver, PA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Very pleased with the service!

VP
Veronica P.
Customer Service & Professionalism
I was immediately greeted by Service Advisor, James Carpenter (Jim). We walked outside to my vehicle to discuss any concerns. Jim was professional and personable. He kept me updated on the status of the vehicle and service was completed in a timely manner. My experience with the Service Department was excellent!

FF
Frederick F.
West Chester, PA
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great Service Advisor
Donna, my service advisor is professional and efficient! She answers all my questions and is willing to always accommodate my time needs. If I can't wait for the service she conveniently sets up Uber service. She also helps me with choosing the best coupon deal and gladly offers tips about maintenance. Donna is such a pleasure to work. Soooo glad she is back!!

HS
Harry S.
11/11/2018 Category: Service
2015 Sonata Maintenance
Great service as always and great staff

RK
Rachel K.
Made it easy
Thanks for making the 2 recalls an easy fix and getting me to and from work.

West Chester, PA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/09/2018 Category: Service
New interstate battery should be cheaper but service is great
I needed a battery during my inspection and was not expecting to have to pay over 300 for a battery with labor. Hyundai should work on how to make this battery cheaper.

RA
Ronald A.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Oil change check ups
Easy for making appointments
DONNA L F. from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you very much for your great review! We will continue to keep you happy while servicing with us! We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business!

Lafayette Hill, PA
Oil change and winterize

2002 Hyundai Elantra
11/09/2018 Category: Service
The service is awesome I love it
Jim was the best service advisor ever !

Norristown, PA
2014 Hyundai Tucson
Friendly
Friendly and only had an oil change but all went smoothly.

Debbie H.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Department
I always deal with Donna in service department. I called the other day and explained what I thought was wrong with my car. I could only come in next day between certain hours. She looked at the schedule and squeezed my car in. She goes way above to accommodate. Debbie H

2015 Hyundai Elantra
Attention to details

RL
Richard L.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/08/2018 Category: Service
The people that work at Colonial Hyundai are awesome!!
Dropped off my Sante Fe for inspection ,a wash plus crystall fusion added. The vehicle looks great! Thanks soo much

PR
Pragnesh R.
Chester Springs, PA
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Fast service and very friendly staff
Always pleasant staff and quick service. Thank you very much.

John R.
Avondale, PA
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, Profession, quick and complete
Worked into schedule on a busy day for a oil and filter change last, staff was friendly and professional

KH

Frank L.
Malvern, PA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Sells a great brand of cars.
Great deals
THOMAS L K. from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you very much for your feedback. Please contact me at your earliest convenience so we may discuss your service visit. Our goal is completely satisfying our customers. 610-873-9000

Robert R.
Valley Township, PA
Good Service
Good service and nice people.

EW
Emily W.
Honey Brook, PA
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
friendly service staff
no one was available to help me right away, but ever team member that walked by doing other tasks, made sure to ask if I was being helped and to tell me as soon as someone was done they would help me. It was nice to stand there and not feel ignored by having no one acknowledge I was there.
THOMAS L K. from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you very much for your great review! Your kind words are greatly appreciated. We will continue to keep you happy while servicing with us! We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business!

Exton, PA
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Service with timely professional attention
From the confirmation of the appointment to the payment of the bill, thing went like clock work. Jim, my service attendant processed me in and handled my visit professionally and politely. Billing was discussed in advance and there was no surprises at the end of the visit.