RZ
Richard Z.
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Takes the time to explain to you any problems
good place to have your car serviced at.
KEVIN W., Service Manager from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 02/18/2020

Thank you for the positive feedback as well as the opportunity to be your service department!

If for any reason you feel I can be of assistance, please feel free to reach out to me directly @ 484.364.3772 or email @ kwagner@colonialhyundaipa.com.

JV
Julianna V.
Plymouth Meeting, PA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Quick and efficient
Got me in and out with no issues

02/14/2020 Category: Service
Service Dept
The service department is great. Fast and pleasant.
KEVIN W., Service Manager from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 02/15/2020

West Grove, PA
2013 Hyundai Accent
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Good customer service
Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown was a big help when it came to fixing my car. They even gave me a rental car while my car was being fixed. The customer service was really good.
KEVIN W., Service Manager from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 02/11/2020

Michael H.
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Oil consumption testing
While I'm not too happy about the oil loss problem with my 2012 Sonata, I am very happy with the service provide by Rubin Escobar and your staff. Rubin's been very attentive and has provided great service.
KEVIN W., Service Manager from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 02/10/2020

EH
feiendly time conscious

KO
Kenneth O.
02/07/2020 Category: Service
Very friendly staff, on time, great service mechanics.

MK
Maryann K.
Downingtown, PA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
02/02/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service was great!
Donna at customer service is knowledgeable and helpful. She meets your needs promptly and with great care.
KEVIN W., Service Manager from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 02/03/2020

CE
Craig E.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
01/31/2020 Category: Service
It is all about the people
Had a wonderful experience with the sales team (Michael, Vinny and Sarah). They went out of their way to make sure we got just what we wanted at a great price! Would highly reccomend Colonial Hyundai in Downingtown PA!
KEVIN W., Service Manager from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 02/01/2020

01/31/2020
Rescore Review
Kevin and Donna were extremely helpful. They made sure that I had a loaner when my car was experiencing issues.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/31/2020 Category: Service
Both Kevin and Donna were great - they were helpful. My 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe has had a lot of issues over the past year. Both Donna and Kevin have gone out of their way to provide me a loaner.
KEVIN W., Service Manager from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 01/31/2020

01/31/2020
Follow Up - Customer service has been excellent
Both Kevin and Donna were very helpful. My 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe has experienced a lot of issues despite being fairly new. Both Kevin and Donna have gone out of their way to help the issues. I am still extremely frustrated with the car (it has been out of commission for about two months over the past year).

CR
Cheryl R.
Honey Brook, PA
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/30/2020 Category: Service
All employees were very accommodating.
Taken good care of in a timely manner. I had my car inspected and my oil changed. Also had my car washed.
Good job!
Thanks!
KEVIN W., Service Manager from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 01/30/2020

2016 Hyundai Elantra
every one is nice.

EM
Eric M.
Ocean View, DE
2019 Hyundai Sonata
Colonial
Excellent service as always with Donna!