Overall Rating 4.5454509/5Overall Rating 4.5454509/5Overall Rating 4.5454509/5Overall Rating 4.5454509/5rating 4.5454509
Overall Rating 2.18182/5Overall Rating 2.18182/5rating 2.18182rating 2.18182rating 2.18182
Latest Review 16 minutes ago

John P.
Exton, PA
Employees
Sales & Service dept. are always great people to work with !!

CK
Caroline K.
Cochranville, PA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Customer Service
Great to see Donna back. She always takes good care of us.
THOMAS L K. from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you very much for your great review! We will continue to keep you happy while servicing with us! We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business!

Downingtown, PA
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Great service all around!
Service is fast and prices are reasonable. Jim at the service desk is the best!
THOMAS L K. from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 09/20/2018

LG
Linda G.
Wagontown, PA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
09/19/2018 Category: Service
PRompt Service
Car was ready when i asked for it to be. Prompt service definately. Just wish they'd include a car wash every time i take it in for service. That was one of the comps i was told when i purchased the car.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/19/2018 Category: Service
convenient for working people
The hours are great for working people and nice waiting area.

MI
Matthew I.
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Friendly fast service
Great people to deal with. Fast friendly service

West Chester, PA
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Very good service and they worked with me when I didn't have much time and I needed oil change. And I appreciated that.

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Review of service
Wait time to check car in was way too long. Service of my car when I was finally able to check it in was very good.
THOMAS L K. from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for your review. We will definitely earn that fifth star on your next visit. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business!

Honey Brook, PA
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Always great and timely service

SP
Susan P.
09/16/2018 Category: Service
First maintenance check up and inspection
Overall my experience went well and I would let my friends know and hopefully if they were in need of a new car they would go to Colonial Hyundai. As I have mentioned previously, I feel I should have been exempt from the emissions since my miles were under 5000.
THOMAS L K. from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for your review. We will definitely earn that fifth star on your next visit. Emissions testing per PA law can only be exempted if it has been 365 days or more since the last test, AND less than 5,000 miles driven. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business!

AG
Aaron G.
Downingtown, PA
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
Very professional staff, courteous and helpful!

AT
Angela T.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
the people were nice
no comments

Martin R.
New Holland, PA
Service advisor
Service advisor was excellent in his communication with me.
THOMAS L K. from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 09/15/2018

Thank you very much for your FANTASTIC review! Your kind words are greatly appreciated. We will continue to keep you happy while servicing with us! We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business!

DE
Dominick E.
Chester Springs, PA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Jim is the Customer Facing Rep who makes the difference.
Jim's a great guys who provide the information for my service that I need. I like the dealership and generally feel as I am being treated fairly, (thanks Jim!).

David R.
West Chester, PA
2015 Hyundai Azera

WR
William R.
Philadelphia, PA
2007 Hyundai Accent
State Inspection
I gave you a five star rating because of the excellent and thorough inspection of my vehicle on Wednesday morning. I was there almost two hours, but, it was worth the wait. I needed no repairs on anything and just had to pay for the emissions and the stickers. Very economical. Thank you again!
THOMAS L K. from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you very much for your great review! Your kind words are very appreciated. We will continue to keep you happy while servicing with us! We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business!

PH
Patricia H.
Phoenixville, PA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Service 9/12
Everyone I dealt with was great

Michael P.
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Tuscon Service
As always Colonial did a great job.
THOMAS L K. from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 09/12/2018

Jason W.
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service. Gave us a loaner for a few days at no charge because our car was not ready
THOMAS L K. from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 09/11/2018