Overall Rating 4.6153808/5Overall Rating 4.6153808/5Overall Rating 4.6153808/5Overall Rating 4.6153808/5rating 4.6153808
Overall Rating 2.15385/5Overall Rating 2.15385/5rating 2.15385rating 2.15385rating 2.15385
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

PR
Pragnesh R.
Chester Springs, PA
As always great service
I have always had great experience with Hyundai service center.

While servicing I felt that pricing was little high, but that is not for this review.

JJ is very friendly and always pleasant experience.

KN
Karen N.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
Always Prompt Service
We have our second and third Hyundais and have had the majority of our service performed at Colonial. Highly recommend.

MK
Madilyn K.
Wilmington, DE
2017 Hyundai Veloster
Customercentric Dealership
What I appreciate most about Colonial Hyundai through years of dealing with them, is the fact they have been consistently customer-centric. The staff is easy to do business with. The person driving my vehicle into the garage came back in and asked if I needed my drink that was in the cupholder. The little things matter.

East Fallowfield Township, PA
Lack of communication.
Waited 2 hours for an oil change.
KEVIN W., Service Manager from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 01/18/2019

Dianne,

Thank you for the feedback, I am very sorry for the long wait last Saturday. I assure you that I will be in touch so we can hopefully talk through this and possibly turn this past experience around. Your 100% satisfaction is our number one goal!

CI
Charlotte I.
Berwyn, PA
Excellant service
I always have a great experience with Colonial Hyundai. Everyone there is very kind helpful. They always get me in and out quickly.

Thank you for the positive feedback as well as the opportunity to be your service department!

If for any reason you feel I can be of assistance, please feel free to reach out to me directly @ 484.364.3772 or email @ kwagner@colonialhyundaipa.com.

Kristen M.

2008 Hyundai Elantra

PA
Pamela A.
Incomplete Service
Service was not completed for the issue and I had to return the next day. I would still recommend this dealership but I was very disappointed this time.
KEVIN W., Service Manager from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 01/17/2019

Hi Pamela,

Thank you for the feedback as well as the opportunity to be your service department.

After review of your survey, first off, I want to sincerely apologize for any issues caused by a shortcoming of ours. This level of service is not our goal. Secondly, I called today in an effort to have a conversation about this in further detail. I'd like to see how we can work through this together and possibly offer some goodwill for the inconvenience.

When you get a chance, please reach out to me directly @ 484.364.3772 or email @ kwagner@colonialhyundaipa.com.

Pamela,

Thank you for the time on the phone today, I really appreciate the time to talk through this and game plan the bumper repair as well as learn about the past experience. Again, I'm greatly sorry for the poor communication as we spoke about.

Again, I assure you that I will talk to my team and make sure that we learn from this experience. For no reason, this should have happened and again, I apologize. Please let me know when your ready to make th bumper repair, I look forward to helping.

Additionally, if you feel that I can ever be of assistance, please make sure you reach out to me directly,

Donna P.
Denver, PA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Recent Service
Very pleased with recent service.

CV
Charles V.
Exton, PA
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Overall it was quick service
KEVIN W., Service Manager from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 01/16/2019

KW
Kara W.
Thornton, PA
2010 Hyundai Elantra
Amazing service!
JP did a great job taking care of my car and keeping me updated throughout the day about repairs! My car has been great since my last visit to the service center.

Robert R.
Valley Township, PA
01/16/2019 Category: Service
The service and the people.
I have never had a problem with the people or the service.

SF
Sarah F.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Happy with service provided, unhappy with the time it took
My title is pretty self-explanatory. Four hours for routine service is unacceptable. The waiting area and bathroom are clean, there was fresh coffee and donuts and everyone was pretty friendly, but to spend four hours waiting for my car when I had an appointment is pretty ridiculous.

Sarah,

I apologize about the wait and assure you that we are always looking for ways to improve our service. I'll review your visit and work on implementing some new processes to prevent this from happening agian.

VW
Valerie W.
Downingtown, PA
01/15/2019
Above the call of duty!
I have worked with a Salesman named Marvin for the last two days. Marvin was the best Salesman that I have ever met. He goes above his call of duty to assist his prospective customers. He’s honest and trustworthy. He knows his job and does it well. If you are looking for a great Car Dealership with great a Salesman stop by and ask for Marvin!!

Thorndale, PA
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Service was timely and done well.
KEVIN W., Service Manager from Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown responded on 01/15/2019

Thorndale, PA
Friendly
Friendly service personnel.

Barry S.
Phoenixville, PA
Quick Oil Change
I think I only waited about 45 minutes for my car to be serviced. The cookies were good too!

Mary W.

Well done

Exton, PA
2018 Hyundai Accent
Friendly, responsive staff
I’ve been pleasantly surprised by the quality of our Hyundai Accent. We needed a new second car for all the short day to day trips we make as our primary vehicle was being used disproportionately. Our main vehicle is a BMW SUV. The Hyundai cost us more that 3 times less than the BMW and it rides as well! I suspect, knowing the repair and maintenance costs of the BMW well, that the Hyundai will be much more economical to own. It’s a very, very good car for the price. Nice job Hyundai!