VD
Viola D.
12/12/2018
Location
Appointment by phone; car inspection, scheduling convenient and knowledgeable staff

Mindi B.
Nissan Rogue
12/09/2018
Mindi Berchman
My visits are always awesome!

Fulton, MO
12/08/2018
Great customer service! Quick in and out!

Charlie S.
Centralia, MO
Chevrolet Suburban
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Charlie said the customer service is always great.

HS
Harold S.
Ford Escort
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Harold said that he had no problem with the business and they did a good job. He was very satisfied with them.

Amy B.

11/21/2018
Great Service!

Kerby M.
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Kerby said the employees took good care of his vehicle. They provided great service.

Kim B.
Chrysler Sebring
11/13/2018
It was just a little thing
I needed to have wiper blades replaced during the first snow fall this season. They installed them for me quickly and got me on my way with a clear windshield.

Claire M.
11/08/2018
Great service so I keep coming back
I've been bringing my Hyundai here for a few years now, and I have no complaints. They are honest, always explain my options, and the mechanics are professional. I'm a young woman and I cringe whenever I hear about the experiences my friends have had elsewhere (getting called "Little Lady," being convinced they need repairs that they really don't, having someone talk to them like a toddler). That has never happened to me at Columbia Car Care. They are professionals and their customer service is great.

CO
Cody O.
Pontiac G8
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Valerie. She said they always give good service in a timely manner.

Michael H.
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Michael said the business was friendly and helpful.

Kim B.
11/03/2018
Just what I needed
My car needed her 112000 mile check up and service. I was able to schedule it at a time that worked for me, they performed all the checks, and a few little things I wanted done,and got my car finished on time. I also liked that they did not try to snow me into buying things my car didn't need. I trust them to do the job that is needed, to do it right the first time, and to do it at a reasonable price.

ZM
Zach M.
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Zach said this business took a long time , but every thing else was fine. The staff were nice people.

DF
Donna and Dennis F.
Harrisburg, MO
10/19/2018
Honest folks
Always fast, reliable service from people we trust.

MF
Mary F.
Hallsville, MO
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Mary said she really likes how this business takes care of her.

Sarah B.
Nissan Rogue
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Sarah said she would recommend this business for service.

Jerry B.
Chevrolet Lumina
10/14/2018
Happy Customer
Great service, friendly people.

RA
Robert A.
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Robert said he got speedy service and the staff was friendly.

Jennifer D.
10/09/2018
the people are nice and they are quick with service and they do things right
The people are just very nice. I went to get a oil change and it was very quick and I like that . Some other places you have to wait forever to get car done. I trust them when they do my car. They don't over charge you for something that you do not need. over all it is a good business.