UL
UPENDRA L.
Buick Encore
09/04/2019
I will go to fix my car aging in here.
They do very good joe as they promise
LAYE T., General Manager from Community Auto Care LLC responded on 09/04/2019

Thank you so very much for your positive reviews and recommendation. We highly appreciate your patronage, and we look forward to serving you even better the next time.

LC
LUKE C.
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
08/21/2019
WOW
All I can say is wow! Hands down best service out there. They all helped me with my Range Rover and saved me a lot of money. Beyond grateful for these guys. Got it done in a timely manner and very professional team. Will be going here from here on out. Thank you guys!
LAYE T., General Manager from Community Auto Care LLC responded on 09/01/2019

Hi and thank you so very much for your positive review and recommandation.
We definetly look forward to serving even better the next time.

KK
KAURAV K.
08/04/2019
All staffs are friendly & they’ll have super knowledge to fix the cars.
I had a problem with A/C & sliding doors on my Odyssey, they fixed it so quick & pretty cheap then all others I know off. Flawless work no doubt.
LAYE T., General Manager from Community Auto Care LLC responded on 08/05/2019

Thank you so very much for your positive reviews and recommendation.
We greatly appreciate, and we look forward to serving you even better the next time.

Honda Civic Coupe
07/30/2019
Took care of my issue as usual.
LAYE T., General Manager from Community Auto Care LLC responded on 07/31/2019

Thanks a lot for your positive reviews and recommendation.
We look forward to serving even better the next time.

SHONDA W.
Chevrolet HHR
07/22/2019
Tire Rod/Sterring
Great Service All Around. The Owner Very Professional And Funny LOL...
LAYE T., General Manager from Community Auto Care LLC responded on 07/22/2019

THANK SO VERY MUCH FOR YOUR POSITIVE REVIEWS AND RECOMMMENDATIONS. WE HIGHLY APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS & PATRONAGE, AND WE LOOK FOWARD TO SERVING EVEN BETTER THE NEXT TIME.

NB
NONA B.
07/12/2019
Superior service.
Not only did they fix my car’s problem at a reasonable cost, they took the time to give me idea of what to expect in the future. Highly recommend these guys.
LAYE T., General Manager from Community Auto Care LLC responded on 07/13/2019

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR POSITIVE & RECOMMANDATION.
WE LOOK FOWARD TO SERVING YOU NEXT TIME

UL
UPENDRA L.
07/01/2019
Car looks great
Good customer service , great service, highly satisfied with the work.

Recommend for the auto care service
Thank you for the all staffs.
LAYE T., General Manager from Community Auto Care LLC responded on 07/01/2019

Thank you so very much for your positive reviews and recommendation.
We look forward to serving you even better the next time.

SUZAN S.
Kia Soul
06/26/2019
Very friendly, with fast, reasonable and helpful service.
I was very impressed with how quickly they repaired my brakes at an affordable price and everyone was friendly and helpful.
LAYE T., General Manager from Community Auto Care LLC responded on 06/28/2019

Thank you so very much for your positive & recommendation.
We look forward to serving you again next time.

LAYE T., General Manager from Community Auto Care LLC responded on 07/01/2019

Thank you so very much for your positive reviews and recommendation.
We look forward to serving you even better the next time.

LAYE T., General Manager from Community Auto Care LLC responded on 07/03/2019

Thanks for your positive reviews and recommendation. We look forward to serving you the next time.

LAYE T., General Manager from Community Auto Care LLC responded on 07/03/2019

06/23/2019
Informative
Great!
LAYE T., General Manager from Community Auto Care LLC responded on 06/24/2019

THANK VERY MUCH FOR YOUR POSITIVE REVIEWS & RECOMMANDATIONS.
WE LOOK FOWARD TO SERVING EVEN BETTER THE NEXT TIME.

TV
THEOPHILUS V.
06/19/2019
Good customer service
Everyone always asks if you know a good mechanic who's fair....THIS IS THEM!! Great prices, very knowledgeable and friendly staff. If you need a good mechanic go here, you won't be disappointed. Thank you Community for job well done!
LAYE T., General Manager from Community Auto Care LLC responded on 06/19/2019

From all of us here at Community Auto Care, LLC. Thank you so very  much for your recomendations and positive reviews of our business.
We really appreciate your positive imports, and we look forward to serving you the next time.

JIM M.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
06/02/2019
Courteous and Knowledgeable
Wow, I cannot say enough good words for these guys. They’re honest, reliable and reasonably priced. They’re also knowledgeable and quick. Additionally, unlike many shops they’ll put YOUR parts on for just labor cost! Just like the old days. They’re getting my work from now on!

Jim Miller
LAYE T., General Manager from Community Auto Care LLC responded on 06/02/2019

From all of us here at Community Auto Care, thank you so very much for all the positive reviews & recommandations.
We look forward to serving you again the next time.

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/02/2019
Satisfied Once Again
I received great service as a first time customer, so I returned the next day with my wife’s vehicle to have some routine maintenance done.
LAYE T., General Manager from Community Auto Care LLC responded on 06/02/2019

From all of us here at community auto carem, thank you very much for all the positive reviws and recommandations.
We look forward to sering you again next time.

05/31/2019
Honest and not looking to just sell, sell, sell!
Knowledgeable and thorough!
LAYE T., General Manager from Community Auto Care LLC responded on 06/02/2019

Thank you so very much for all your positive reviews & recommandations.
We look forward to serving you the next time.

JANET H.
05/28/2019
Friendly and professional
My car was making a loud scary noise that turned out to be something minor. They fixed it immediately and didn’t even charge me. They were great!!
LAYE T., General Manager from Community Auto Care LLC responded on 05/29/2019

Hi, and thank you so very much for all your recommandations and positive review of our business.
We are very humbled, and look forward to serving you again next time.

MK
MAYAMU K.
Nissan Quest
05/14/2019
Am Emmergency situation
My broke over the weekend on Sunday we called and talked to someone on Monday I towed my car over there on Monday and it was ready by the end of the day and I picked it up on Tuesday at 1pm.
I did not need to take a week or 3days off from my job, no hassle no worries it was all right to the point and am glad I went there you should too am sure you will love it as well. CAC you guys are the best keep it up .
LAYE T., General Manager from Community Auto Care LLC responded on 05/16/2019

FROM ALL OF US HERE AT COMMUNITY AUTO CARE, THANK YOU SO VERY FOR YOUR BUSINESS, KIND RECOMMANDATIONS AND POSITIVE REVIEW.
WE LOOK FOWARD TO SERVING YOU NEXT TIME.

MANAGEMENT

CN
Chris N.
Stow, OH
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Chris said the business was fast and also friendly.
LAYE T., General Manager from Community Auto Care LLC responded on 05/16/2019

THANK YOU SO KINDLY CHRIS, FOR YOUR RECOMMANDATION AND POSITIVE REVIEW.
WE LOOK FOWARD TO SERVING YOU THE NEXT TIME.

BY
Beeru Y.
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Beeru said that the staff did well but he was not completely satisfied. He said they did one thing that was not completely taken care of well. He added he does recommend this business.
LAYE T., General Manager from Community Auto Care LLC responded on 05/18/2019

Thank you so very much for your business, and all the positive reviews & recommandations.
We look foward to serving even better the next time.

SG
Scott G.
Chevrolet Pickup
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Scott said the business did a great job and it was done in a timely manner.
LAYE T., General Manager from Community Auto Care LLC responded on 05/09/2019

FROM ALL OF US HERE AT COMMUNITY AUTO CARE, THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR YOUR RECOMMANDATION AND POSITIVE REVIEW.
WE LOOK FOWARD TO SERVING NEXT TIME.

JULIE H.
Hyundai Tucson
05/05/2019
Satisfied customer
I was shown what I needed and told different ways my vehicle could be repaired. It was explained in a way easy to understand. The repairs were done quickly and at a good rate. Happy with my experience.
LAYE T., General Manager from Community Auto Care LLC responded on 05/09/2019
WE LOOK FOWARD TO SERVING YOU NEXT TIME.

TIM S.
04/29/2019
Good Job, Good Price.
Thanks guys for getting my car in at the last minute today. Good customer service, job well done for a good price.
LAYE T., General Manager from Community Auto Care LLC responded on 04/29/2019

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR BUSINESS AND YOUR POSITIVE REVIEW.