Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Butler, KY
Ford Edge
11/30/2016
CCC is a First Class Facility
CCC is very concerned cause they always are very thorough when we bring our vehicle in for service. They check several things and let you know if something is getting suspicious so you know to keep an eye on these issues. Very awesome personnel.

NB
Nick B.
11/16/2016
Survey
Honest and let you know if something you need services on can possibly wait or not

TW
TAMMY W.
California, KY
11/16/2016
Good customer service
Excellent. They always do a good job and you can count on them to stand behind their work.

Chevrolet Silverado
11/08/2016
Big job fast turnaround.
Significant issue on vehicle that Scott and his handled effectively with prompt completion. Work completed within cost estimate. Highly recommend the CCC team!

SP
Sandy P.
10/27/2016
Sandi
Everyone is so nice and professional. I have had 4 autos serviced here and never had a problem with them. Great place.

10/11/2016
Brakes for Breasts Plus Great Service!
I was proud to participate in CCC's Brakes for Breasts which they sponsor each October. This is a wonderful cause which Scott and his team provide tremendous support and significant donations.Just one more reason to go to CCC! As always, the service was outstanding. Scott has an outstanding team that are always professional, courteous and friendly. Highly recommend!

DAVE C.
10/09/2016
The work was completed in a timely manner. The price was as quoted with no surprises,
Every thing was fixed in one visit and I am completely satisfied and will be bringing my work there from now on. Thanks Dave Cline
Scott F. from Community Car Care responded on 10/13/2016

Thanks Dave! Our pleasure working on your 2004 F-150! Amazing to see the miles one can get from a well maintained vehicle! 177K and going strong! Love it!
Scott

Ron M.
10/07/2016
Very courteous and provide good service
Appreciate the service provided
Scott F. from Community Car Care responded on 10/13/2016

Thanks Ron. A pleasure as always. It's easy to care for such nice vehicles as yours. Scott

JANET S.
Cold Spring, KY
09/28/2016
Prompt service and friendly staff
When I call to make an appointment, I am greeted with a caring person. Staff are all friendly. I get prompt service and never have to wait longer than expected. I feel confident about the service there.

Chevrolet Suburban
09/26/2016
Really thorough
Vehicle needed complete checkout with all fluid changes. Very thorough job and completed as scheduled. Can always trust the CCC team to come through.

PR
PAUL,ELAINE R.
California, KY
09/23/2016
Friendly people who call you by name and explain what they did to your car.
Very good business!

Mr./Ms. C.
Chevrolet Colorado
09/21/2016
They are good listeners and stay with the problem until it is fixed.
Great place to have your auto work completed.

Randy S.

ROY W.
Chevrolet Silverado Classic
09/19/2016
service on truck
on time always perform work with no problems

ANDY B.
Latonia, KY
Nissan Xterra
09/17/2016
extremely nice people, great service, everyone knows everyone.
I always have a great experience.

BILL S.
Suzuki Sidekick
09/16/2016
Everything went so smoothly, Knew what needed to be done,

Debbie R.
Melbourne, KY
08/28/2016
Over Charged
Took my daughter's older car in for a oil leak. They called me and said it would cost more to fix than the car was worth. So we decided not to have it fixed. They said they were already about $240 in labor and if I wanted it put back together it would be another $200. We opted not to pay to have it out make together since we neede to decide if we would junk it or not. So I ended up having to pay $198 for them to take the car apart and put the parts in the trunk and I had to have my car towed home. Very disappointed that they could not at least put it back together for that price.
Scott F. from Community Car Care responded on 08/29/2016

Debbie, thank you for your comments. I'm sorry if there was any poor communication issues. If we proceeded with the requested repairs, the outcome would not have been to your or my satisfaction. I would love a chance to talk about it. Please call me at 859-635-1788.

RD
Rich, Lynn D.
08/26/2016
the people are very knowlegableand friendly
These people are the best. Keep people well informed.

08/26/2016
People
People
Scott F. from Community Car Care responded on 09/01/2016

Thanks for talking today. I suspected it was a mistake. Thanks!

LARRY B.
08/22/2016
People I feel I can trust.
Feel confident with the work.

BEVERLY S.
Hyundai Tucson
08/21/2016
Expectations Met
I appreciated the fact that they told me what my car needed done, the price for it, and what services could wait. The pricing came in a little less than estimated and the car is running great.