TA
TERRY A.
Saturn Astra
12/03/2018
So glad i called these guys....
Excellent customer service, HONEST, very fair prices and great work. Will definitely be bringing our vehicles there again.

11/30/2018
Extra mile
Complete Auto did a great job, got me on the schedule fast and went the extra mile filling my tires. Tony does a great job there.

LD
LYNNE D.
11/16/2018
Always great, timely, and friendly service
Happened upon these guys a year or two ago when I needed some service on my van quickly. Prices are super reasonable! Can always get in as soon as I need to (I've had some emergency situations) and their services always timely. Everyone's always friendly and helpful as well. I definitely recommend these guys!

JE
JARED E.
Ford Police Interceptor
11/10/2018
I can always trust and rely on complete auto
I've taken my vehicles to complete auto for routine maintenance and unexpected repairs. These guys are always fast, they keep you in the loop, and are 100% honest.

KR
KYLE R.
11/09/2018
Heat
I came in knowing my problem, and the part I needed. I was charged for diagnostic for the problem and after they took it all apart, they agreed. Charged me again for labor to fix it. Even though they charged me to take it apart in the first place. Double charged me for the part (which I get, mechanic) was happy with the great front desk service. . I let every thing go. But later I get a call from the tech he left his flashlight in there. So my afternoon off I have to use my time , gas and car to drive back up 18 miles out of my way so he can have it back. I was referred here , both times were good. But I feel I should not have been so inconvenienced not happy

KERRY M.
Saint Paul, MN
11/07/2018
Excellent attitude and service
I needed a battery immediately and that's exactly what I got. Service was polite, work was excellent. I immediately trusted this place and will use it in the future.

Stacy, MN
Ram Pickup
10/31/2018
2012 dodge
Reliability, trustworthy, competitive labor rates and very friendly

ED
ERIKA D.
Lincoln MKZ
Outstanding service!
Thank you Tony and crew for the great work on my brakes. Everyone I dealt with was tremendously professional and knowledgeable.
I like my quiet car! I'll be back. 😀

JOHN C.
Reliable
They explained our issues, to my understanding.

RL
RICHARD L.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
GREAT COMMUNICATION
Complete Auto Service is always our shop of choice. I am able to do most of my own repairs, but don't always have the time. Complete Auto is fair and accurate with their estimates and are very good about communicating with their customers about the status of repairs. Highly recommend!

MELISSA R.
09/18/2018
The Best!
This has been a summer of nothing but car repairs! I am so glad we found your shop. You are fair and honest about why things cost they way the do. We have had nothing but excellent work done to our cars. The quick turnaround is nice as well!
Kim M. from Complete Auto Service Blaine responded on 10/01/2018

Thank you for the response and we are excited to see you in the future!

JAMES C.
09/17/2018
They are friendly, fast and reliable
We are a super busy family, and its hard to coordinate a auto repair when needed. Our daughter was having an issue with her car, we called Friday night and missed a call back from them, wow! Saturday morning we had it in the shop and the repair was done plus her brakes and we had no worries for her getting to the U of M on Monday morning. Thank you!
Kim M. from Complete Auto Service Blaine responded on 10/01/2018

Thank you for the feedback. Hope all is well and we will see you again.

CA
CECELIA A.
Mitsubishi Lancer
09/10/2018
Friendly Staff!
I love Complete! My boyfriend has always taken his business there with the trucks he works on at his job. When its a job too big for himself, he will bring it there and they will fix it. He mentioned them to me, because driving to the dealership where I purchased my car for my oil changes, was getting exhausting because it's about 30 minutes away. I was in and out within 30-40 minutes at Complete. I am definitely taking all my business here from now on.
Kim M. from Complete Auto Service Blaine responded on 10/01/2018

Thank you for the feedback. We certainly appreciate all of the bussiness. We are excited to see you again.

KN
KIM N.
Ham Lake, MN
09/09/2018
Always amazing - so happy I found these guys/this place!!
They were happy to work me in when I called for an appointment. They always provide excellent service at a reasonable price. I have become a loyal customer and can’t be happier that I’ve found some place I can trust to take care of our cars. Highly recommend them!
Kim M. from Complete Auto Service Blaine responded on 10/01/2018

We certainly appreciate and value all of the bussiness you have done with us. We are excited to see you again.

JULIE T.
08/14/2018
Friendly, professional service
I love Complete Auto! These guys take the time to explain what's going on, what really needs to be done, and what can wait so I can budget for it. I appreciate their honesty.

Don G.
Andover, MN
08/13/2018
Dependable service
Complete Auto has done a great job of keeping our 4 cars running.
They are dependable reliable and courteous.
Thanks for all you do!

STEVE W.
Saint Paul, MN
08/08/2018
Friendly, accommodating and knowledgeable service. .
Tony kept me informed as to the progress on finding the cause of my reduced engine power on my vehicle. When it was learned my engine was still under warranty from another garage, he went out of his way to contact the competing garage where I had the warranty to make sure I got the appropriate service.
Kim M. from Complete Auto Service Blaine responded on 10/01/2018

We value your feedback and appreciate the bussiness. Hope to see you again.

SHERI M.
Buick LaCrosse
08/02/2018
Honest and reliable service
The only place I will get auto repairs done

LJ
LARRY J.
08/01/2018
Oil change and brake check
Honest feedback on condition of brakes

JIM H.
Kia Soul
07/13/2018
Reliable service
Staff are professional and competent. Very timely in setting appointments and completing requested service.