BRADLEY H.
07/15/2019
Quick and perfect
I had to bring in my car because the AC wasn’t putting out any cold air. I was told it was a busy day at the shop but if I dropped off my car, they would do everything to look at it. I dropped off my car at 11am and they called at 2:30pm to say that a recharge was all it needed and it was all done. With the heat wave coming the next ten days, it’s going to be nice to drive a car with a nice cool interior

06/05/2019
Trustworthy employees!
The people are nice and honest. I could trust what they were telling me. They were willing to take the time and explain what needed fixing to everyone that came in the door. Definitely will go back for future car problems without a doubt.

CRYSTAL W.
Grasston, MN
Mitsubishi Mirage
05/30/2019
Love the inspection!
I came in for an oil change and the technician noticed one of my parking lights was out AND they filled my washer fluid (which I had been forgetting to do for a week). The service was quick, convenient and affordable. I really appreciate having a knowledgeable, honest shop for all three of my family's vehicles.

GN
GARY N.
Chevrolet Suburban
05/29/2019
on time service
when I called to get my old car in they were very helpful in getting me a good time and finished the work ahead of schedule.

ROGER G.
05/27/2019
service and feedback
The service and the feedback/information about my car was great

BZ
BETH Z.
05/26/2019
Friendly
Quick
not pushy with unneeded sales

I have already recommended this business

JULIE T.
Robbinsdale, MN
05/20/2019
Oil Change + Scheduled Maintenance
I brought my Camry in for an oil change and the recommended 70K scheduled maintenance. When I set the appointment with Tony he said Toyota's are known to need transmission flushes before the 100K mark and suggested we check. The oil change went well, and I was able to get a little work done with the free wifi! They checked the transmission fluid, said that it was pretty dirty and suggested I change it. They didn't know what fluid was needed for my system, and none of the Toyota dealers were picking up the phone. I left without having the work done, and will have to return specifically. I live about 30 minutes away (which tells you how much I LOVE this shop) so it is an inconvenience to have to come back for something I thought we had scheduled.

LH
Les H.
Champlin, MN
04/26/2019
Stellar Customer Service and amazing Truths!!
2016 Ford Escape Titanium
Tony Mercado worked with me today and what I am about to say contradicts all the negative reviews I read on this site!
CAS (Complete Auto Service) represented by Tony, proved to not only have stellar communication about all the things going on with my car... they also shared with me how I could wait on several of the items, and here were the ones that were necessary! That to me is unheard of in the industry, especially with such descriptive analysis!
I checked on the prices of the work they quoted me and they were at or below several competitors! It is such a rare find in this day and age to find trustworthy mechanics and people who care about financial matters and what will support your needs and wants the best!!
Thank you all for your performance and great customer service!
Sincerely!

RANDY H.
Dodge Durango
04/01/2019
Recently had some repairs done on my Durango and was very pleased with the quality and timing of service. Communicated very well and trusted they only did the work that was necessary. Recommend their service to others.

SHERI M.
Minneapolis, MN
Buick LaCrosse
03/30/2019
Honest and quality work
Thankful to have a repair shop I can trust to take care of repairs and maintenance without worry of being overcharged or recommending unnecessary repairs. Complete Auto always gets the work done fast and I leave feeling well taken care of!

Buick LeSabre
03/22/2019
Great all around service
Great all around service

Toyota Camry Solara
03/05/2019
Complete is complete!
Complete Auto Service has always been wonderful about backing warranty issues.

BL
BETH L.
Osseo, MN
02/27/2019
Great Service!
Tony and Ryan took great care of me when our minivan needed a steering column replaced. Great communication, fair pricing, excellent customer service. I would recommend Complete Auto Service in Blaine to anyone!
Kim M. from Complete Auto Service Blaine responded on 02/28/2019

Thank you for the feedback. We are excited to see you again.

SL
SALLY L.
Honda Accord Sedan
02/15/2019
Love this place
I have come here a few different times with vehicle emergency situations and they are quick to help, kind and friendly and are very fairly priced. I will definitely be back!

ED
ERIKA D.
Lincoln MKZ
02/05/2019
New tires for a repeat customer
After a month of consistently replacing air in a few tires, Tony at Complete Auto helped me select a new tires for my car.
I like that he gave 4 options - super affordable $ up to extreme performance $$$$ options to select from, without any pressure. I wanted a safe, reliable, well built tire; but didn't need the extreme performance of the top model tire. I'm so happy with the new ride!
I'm a repeat customer because of the excellent way they care for my car and help me make decisions on the work needed .

JAMES C.
02/02/2019
New battery's
I was in and out in a very short amount of time, great service and I already do recommend your business to others.
Thank you!
Kim M. from Complete Auto Service Blaine responded on 02/28/2019

We appreciate the feedback and very thankful for the referrals. Hope to see you again.

DT
DAVID T.
01/26/2019
So far, so good...
No reason to complain. When there have been issues, they've stuck with them until they are taken care of.

LD
LYNNE D.
Honda Civic Cpe
01/16/2019
Super accommodating and super helpful!
Had to run my daughter's car in because the front bumper accidentally got pulled off quite a bit when it got caught on a curb. Give them a call at 2 o'clock on a Saturday (they close at three) asking if they could take a look and see if they could zip tie the bumper on so it would be safe for her to drive until I could get it to a body shop. They told us to bring it on in. E ends up they fixed the bumper for us! I don't mean a temporary fix, I mean they put it back together the way it should be. We called last minute and they fit us in and they fixed the car perfectly! Honestly couldn't have been happier!
Kim M. from Complete Auto Service Blaine responded on 02/28/2019

I am glad the guys got you taken care of. Thank you for the business. Hope to see you again.

PR
PETE R.
Ham Lake, MN
Ford Police Interceptor
01/10/2019
Thanks
Thanks for the great service!
Kim M. from Complete Auto Service Blaine responded on 02/28/2019

We are glad to help. Thank you for the feedback.

TA
TERRY A.
Saturn Astra
12/03/2018
So glad i called these guys....
Excellent customer service, HONEST, very fair prices and great work. Will definitely be bringing our vehicles there again.