MELISSA R.
Blaine, MN
09/18/2018
The Best!
This has been a summer of nothing but car repairs! I am so glad we found your shop. You are fair and honest about why things cost they way the do. We have had nothing but excellent work done to our cars. The quick turnaround is nice as well!
Kim M. from Complete Auto Service Blaine responded on 10/01/2018

Thank you for the response and we are excited to see you in the future!

JAMES C.
Blaine, MN
09/17/2018
They are friendly, fast and reliable
We are a super busy family, and its hard to coordinate a auto repair when needed. Our daughter was having an issue with her car, we called Friday night and missed a call back from them, wow! Saturday morning we had it in the shop and the repair was done plus her brakes and we had no worries for her getting to the U of M on Monday morning. Thank you!
Kim M. from Complete Auto Service Blaine responded on 10/01/2018

Thank you for the feedback. Hope all is well and we will see you again.

CA
CECELIA A.
Mitsubishi Lancer
09/10/2018
Friendly Staff!
I love Complete! My boyfriend has always taken his business there with the trucks he works on at his job. When its a job too big for himself, he will bring it there and they will fix it. He mentioned them to me, because driving to the dealership where I purchased my car for my oil changes, was getting exhausting because it's about 30 minutes away. I was in and out within 30-40 minutes at Complete. I am definitely taking all my business here from now on.
Kim M. from Complete Auto Service Blaine responded on 10/01/2018

Thank you for the feedback. We certainly appreciate all of the bussiness. We are excited to see you again.

KN
KIM N.
Ham Lake, MN
09/09/2018
Always amazing - so happy I found these guys/this place!!
They were happy to work me in when I called for an appointment. They always provide excellent service at a reasonable price. I have become a loyal customer and can’t be happier that I’ve found some place I can trust to take care of our cars. Highly recommend them!
Kim M. from Complete Auto Service Blaine responded on 10/01/2018

We certainly appreciate and value all of the bussiness you have done with us. We are excited to see you again.

JULIE T.
08/14/2018
Friendly, professional service
I love Complete Auto! These guys take the time to explain what's going on, what really needs to be done, and what can wait so I can budget for it. I appreciate their honesty.

Don G.
Andover, MN
08/13/2018
Dependable service
Complete Auto has done a great job of keeping our 4 cars running.
They are dependable reliable and courteous.
Thanks for all you do!

STEVE W.
Saint Paul, MN
08/08/2018
Friendly, accommodating and knowledgeable service. .
Tony kept me informed as to the progress on finding the cause of my reduced engine power on my vehicle. When it was learned my engine was still under warranty from another garage, he went out of his way to contact the competing garage where I had the warranty to make sure I got the appropriate service.
Kim M. from Complete Auto Service Blaine responded on 10/01/2018

We value your feedback and appreciate the bussiness. Hope to see you again.

SHERI M.
Buick LaCrosse
08/02/2018
Honest and reliable service
The only place I will get auto repairs done

LJ
LARRY J.
08/01/2018
Oil change and brake check
Honest feedback on condition of brakes

JIM H.
Kia Soul
07/13/2018
Reliable service
Staff are professional and competent. Very timely in setting appointments and completing requested service.

TROY S.
Bethel, MN
07/02/2018
Easy to deal with and took care of everything
I brought my 2103 Silverado in with a aftermarket warranty. Chris and the team took care of everything from calling the warranty company to getting the parts and fixing my truck. They called with updates and kept me in the loop. Very helpful. Would not hesitate to go back. Thanks

MELISSA R.
Jeep Liberty
06/27/2018
So great!
From the moment I clicked "submit form" on the website asking for an appointment, I knew I was in good hands. It was late on a Friday night and within an hour I had a response back from the crew at Complete Service confirming an appointment for the very next day to have my car looked at. No other place responded that quickly! My noon the next day, they had completed an evaluation of what was wrong and walked my husband and I through what needed to be done step by step. They explained pricing and everything we didn't understand. Which was a lot considering my serious lack of car knowledge. Not once, did they seem frustrated or annoyed. Once we decided the next steps my car was ready by 12:30 on Monday.

I would recommend Complete Auto Care in a heartbeat to anyone searching for repairs. I will be back for all my car repairs. I can't thank them enough.

LANDON B.
06/22/2018
Thank youi!
Very thankful for their quality service. This won't be the cheapest place you go to, but you get what you pay for. They do quality work and go the extra mile.

MN
MARK N.
Inver Grove Heights, MN
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
06/19/2018
Very professional and helpful
Everytime I go to complete auto I come out very satisfied. Even though I have to drive 45 miles it's well worth it.

CANDICE S.
Ram 1500
06/14/2018
Honest, dependable and great service!
As always Complete Auto has always taken care of my vehicle(s) in a timely, affordable and always dependable fashion! Best service for all of your auto needs!!

Kia Sedona
05/02/2018
Great job
Very trustworthy and finished on time
Kim M. from Complete Auto Service Blaine responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you for the feedback. Hope to see you again.

JE
JARED E.
Ford Police Interceptor
04/22/2018
Ford F250 Transmission Module
There is never a lack of communication when I bring my truck here for servicing, nor am I ever told something different over the phone and show up to hear something completely different. The service is always prompt, the employees are friendly and knowledgeable and I know I'm leaving my truck in good hands when I bring it to Complete Auto Service.
Kim M. from Complete Auto Service Blaine responded on 05/24/2018

Jared we strive on having great communication so everyone knows what is going on. We appreciate the feedback. Thank you for the business.

TG
TERRY G.
Mercury Grand Marquis
04/18/2018
The staff at your shop is knowledgeable and curtious. You should be proud of them all.
The staff at your shop is knowledgeable and friendly. The service was great.
Kim M. from Complete Auto Service Blaine responded on 04/20/2018

I am glad that our staff got you taken care of. We hope to see you soon.

SA
SANDRA A.
Ham Lake, MN
04/15/2018
super service and great care!
I get the best care here at Complete Auto! I came in to see if I needed oil added to my vehicle (I'm in between oil changes but my car seems to lose oil) No problem! Oil was checked and added!!! Also requested that the shop check to make sure all my lights were working. Found out that not only the light I thought was burned but my license plate lights were burned out too! They were promptly replaced! I know that I can always count on my vehicle leaving the shop better than I brought it in! Thank you so much.
Kim M. from Complete Auto Service Blaine responded on 04/20/2018

Sandra we appreciate the feedback. We hope to see you again soon.

MARIE C.
Saint Paul, MN
03/25/2018
Thorough and honest
My car seemed to be leaking coolant. They were so thorough in looking for a cause but did not find any. I was given clear instructions on what to watch for and next steps for repairs if needed.
Kim M. from Complete Auto Service Blaine responded on 03/29/2018

Marie,

We wish you good luck on the coolant leak. Please keep us up to date. Hope to service your vehicle in the future.