JIM H.
Kia Soul
07/13/2018
Reliable service
Staff are professional and competent. Very timely in setting appointments and completing requested service.

TROY S.
Bethel, MN
07/02/2018
Easy to deal with and took care of everything
I brought my 2103 Silverado in with a aftermarket warranty. Chris and the team took care of everything from calling the warranty company to getting the parts and fixing my truck. They called with updates and kept me in the loop. Very helpful. Would not hesitate to go back. Thanks

MELISSA R.
Jeep Liberty
06/27/2018
So great!
From the moment I clicked "submit form" on the website asking for an appointment, I knew I was in good hands. It was late on a Friday night and within an hour I had a response back from the crew at Complete Service confirming an appointment for the very next day to have my car looked at. No other place responded that quickly! My noon the next day, they had completed an evaluation of what was wrong and walked my husband and I through what needed to be done step by step. They explained pricing and everything we didn't understand. Which was a lot considering my serious lack of car knowledge. Not once, did they seem frustrated or annoyed. Once we decided the next steps my car was ready by 12:30 on Monday.

I would recommend Complete Auto Care in a heartbeat to anyone searching for repairs. I will be back for all my car repairs. I can't thank them enough.

LANDON B.
06/22/2018
Thank youi!
Very thankful for their quality service. This won't be the cheapest place you go to, but you get what you pay for. They do quality work and go the extra mile.

MN
MARK N.
Inver Grove Heights, MN
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
06/19/2018
Very professional and helpful
Everytime I go to complete auto I come out very satisfied. Even though I have to drive 45 miles it's well worth it.

CANDICE S.
Ram 1500
06/14/2018
Honest, dependable and great service!
As always Complete Auto has always taken care of my vehicle(s) in a timely, affordable and always dependable fashion! Best service for all of your auto needs!!

Kia Sedona
05/02/2018
Great job
Very trustworthy and finished on time
Kim M. from Complete Auto Service Blaine responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you for the feedback. Hope to see you again.

JE
JARED E.
Ford Police Interceptor
04/22/2018
Ford F250 Transmission Module
There is never a lack of communication when I bring my truck here for servicing, nor am I ever told something different over the phone and show up to hear something completely different. The service is always prompt, the employees are friendly and knowledgeable and I know I'm leaving my truck in good hands when I bring it to Complete Auto Service.
Kim M. from Complete Auto Service Blaine responded on 05/24/2018

Jared we strive on having great communication so everyone knows what is going on. We appreciate the feedback. Thank you for the business.

TG
TERRY G.
Mercury Grand Marquis
04/18/2018
The staff at your shop is knowledgeable and curtious. You should be proud of them all.
The staff at your shop is knowledgeable and friendly. The service was great.
Kim M. from Complete Auto Service Blaine responded on 04/20/2018

I am glad that our staff got you taken care of. We hope to see you soon.

SA
SANDRA A.
04/15/2018
super service and great care!
I get the best care here at Complete Auto! I came in to see if I needed oil added to my vehicle (I'm in between oil changes but my car seems to lose oil) No problem! Oil was checked and added!!! Also requested that the shop check to make sure all my lights were working. Found out that not only the light I thought was burned but my license plate lights were burned out too! They were promptly replaced! I know that I can always count on my vehicle leaving the shop better than I brought it in! Thank you so much.
Kim M. from Complete Auto Service Blaine responded on 04/20/2018

Sandra we appreciate the feedback. We hope to see you again soon.

MARIE C.
Saint Paul, MN
03/25/2018
Thorough and honest
My car seemed to be leaking coolant. They were so thorough in looking for a cause but did not find any. I was given clear instructions on what to watch for and next steps for repairs if needed.

Marie,

We wish you good luck on the coolant leak. Please keep us up to date. Hope to service your vehicle in the future.

KN
KIM N.
Nissan Versa Note
03/24/2018
Very honest car repair/care
I was happy I called around and found this service center. I had been looking for a service center I could trust and that wouldn’t charge an arm and a leg to service and/or fix my car. They were patient, explained things with no condescension, and gave me a more than fair price on a repair. Not only was I happy enough to take the time to write a review, they’ve earned a loyal customer. Try them if you haven’t!

Kim,

Thank you for giving us a try and letting us have the oppurtunity to earn your business. Hope to see you soon.

JOHN S.
Oak Grove, MN
03/24/2018
Why go anywhere else.
I needed major suspension repairs on my GMC pickup. Tony worked hard to find the parts I needed at the best price without sacrificing quality. In the end, I was also given a break on the labor as some of the work overlapped. The work was done in a timely manner the same day I came in for the estimate. I was given a free loaner so there was no interruption in my schedule. I'm very happy with the outcome and will certainly return to Complete Auto Service Blaine in the future, and will recommend them to my friends.

John,

I am happy that Tony got you all taken care of. We really do appreciate the business. Hope to see you in the future.

PM
PATRICK M.
Land Rover LR3
03/23/2018
Found my auto mechanic
I have always been looking for an auto repair shop in Blaine area where I can take my car and trust that the service is done right. I have found it at Complete Auto Srvice. Professional from the time you walk in the door. Diagnosed the problem, provided accurate estimate and finished in the time promised. Met the owner who told me he just wants to do it right. He has.

Patrick,

We haope to see you in the future. We appreciate the feedback. Thank you for the business.

COURTNEY W.
Duluth, MN
03/20/2018
I was in town and needed a headlight changed. My sister recommended Complete Auto. They got me in the same day I called and had my car done in 20 minutes or less! They even dropped the labor fees because it wasn’t a difficult task. The staff I encountered there were very friendly and helped me get back on the road without worries of getting pulled over for a bad headlight

Courtney,

Glad we could get your headlight taken care of for you. Thank you for the business.

AO
AMY O.
Waterloo, IA
Jeep Commander
03/18/2018
Saved spring break
I’m from out of town and when I was traveling from Iowa to Minnesota my engine light came on. Complete auto service in Blaine allowed me to bring in my vehicle and drop it off, then made sure to make me feel comfortable the next day by confirming everything they were going to do to my vehicle before doing it. They made my trip home feel safe.

Amy,

We are glad to hear we "Saved Spring Break" We appreciate the feedback and hope to catch you on your vacation! Thank you for the business.

KE
KAREN E.
Mercury Sable
03/17/2018
The positive personalities of the team!
Your staff is flexible with getting vehicles in, they're always willing to do a quick check if I stop in, very helpful with obtaining a manageable price/cost for repairs! Everyone seems to be very friendly & positive with whatever work is being done and it's very much appreciated!

Karen,

I am glad to hear that our staff is getting you taken care of. We are excited to see you agian. Thank you for the business.

BJ
BRIAN and LAVONNE J.
Blaine, MN
Jeep Cherokee
03/14/2018
Wonderful staff.

Brian,

We hope to see you in the future.

SK
SHARRON K.
Ford Five Hundred
03/10/2018
Competent repairs
Complete Auto Service Blaine completed my repair in a cost efficient manner serviced my car in a timely manner.

Sharron,

Thank you for the feedback. We hope to service you in the future.

IP
IVAN P.
Dodge Charger
03/07/2018
Fast friendly service.
I really liked the time they spent checking my vehicle for items that might require service. All the employees were professional and friendly. I was able to get my vehicle in on the same day I called for an appointment.

Ivan,

Thank you for the feedback. Hope to see you soon.