SL
SALLY L.
Honda Accord Sedan
02/15/2019
Love this place
I have come here a few different times with vehicle emergency situations and they are quick to help, kind and friendly and are very fairly priced. I will definitely be back!

ED
ERIKA D.
Lincoln MKZ
02/05/2019
New tires for a repeat customer
After a month of consistently replacing air in a few tires, Tony at Complete Auto helped me select a new tires for my car.
I like that he gave 4 options - super affordable $ up to extreme performance $$$$ options to select from, without any pressure. I wanted a safe, reliable, well built tire; but didn't need the extreme performance of the top model tire. I'm so happy with the new ride!
I'm a repeat customer because of the excellent way they care for my car and help me make decisions on the work needed .

JAMES C.
02/02/2019
New battery's
I was in and out in a very short amount of time, great service and I already do recommend your business to others.
Thank you!

DT
DAVID T.
01/26/2019
So far, so good...
No reason to complain. When there have been issues, they've stuck with them until they are taken care of.

LD
LYNNE D.
Honda Civic Cpe
01/16/2019
Super accommodating and super helpful!
Had to run my daughter's car in because the front bumper accidentally got pulled off quite a bit when it got caught on a curb. Give them a call at 2 o'clock on a Saturday (they close at three) asking if they could take a look and see if they could zip tie the bumper on so it would be safe for her to drive until I could get it to a body shop. They told us to bring it on in. E ends up they fixed the bumper for us! I don't mean a temporary fix, I mean they put it back together the way it should be. We called last minute and they fit us in and they fixed the car perfectly! Honestly couldn't have been happier!

PR
PETE R.
Ham Lake, MN
Ford Police Interceptor
01/10/2019
Thanks
Thanks for the great service!

TA
TERRY A.
Saturn Astra
12/03/2018
So glad i called these guys....
Excellent customer service, HONEST, very fair prices and great work. Will definitely be bringing our vehicles there again.

11/30/2018
Extra mile
Complete Auto did a great job, got me on the schedule fast and went the extra mile filling my tires. Tony does a great job there.

LD
LYNNE D.
11/16/2018
Always great, timely, and friendly service
Happened upon these guys a year or two ago when I needed some service on my van quickly. Prices are super reasonable! Can always get in as soon as I need to (I've had some emergency situations) and their services always timely. Everyone's always friendly and helpful as well. I definitely recommend these guys!

JE
JARED E.
Ford Police Interceptor
11/10/2018
I can always trust and rely on complete auto
I've taken my vehicles to complete auto for routine maintenance and unexpected repairs. These guys are always fast, they keep you in the loop, and are 100% honest.

KR
KYLE R.
Minneapolis, MN
11/09/2018
Heat
I came in knowing my problem, and the part I needed. I was charged for diagnostic for the problem and after they took it all apart, they agreed. Charged me again for labor to fix it. Even though they charged me to take it apart in the first place. Double charged me for the part (which I get, mechanic) was happy with the great front desk service. . I let every thing go. But later I get a call from the tech he left his flashlight in there. So my afternoon off I have to use my time , gas and car to drive back up 18 miles out of my way so he can have it back. I was referred here , both times were good. But I feel I should not have been so inconvenienced not happy

KERRY M.
Saint Paul, MN
11/07/2018
Excellent attitude and service
I needed a battery immediately and that's exactly what I got. Service was polite, work was excellent. I immediately trusted this place and will use it in the future.

Stacy, MN
Ram Pickup
10/31/2018
2012 dodge
Reliability, trustworthy, competitive labor rates and very friendly

ED
ERIKA D.
Lincoln MKZ
Outstanding service!
Thank you Tony and crew for the great work on my brakes. Everyone I dealt with was tremendously professional and knowledgeable.
I like my quiet car! I'll be back. 😀

JOHN C.
Reliable
They explained our issues, to my understanding.

RL
RICHARD L.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
GREAT COMMUNICATION
Complete Auto Service is always our shop of choice. I am able to do most of my own repairs, but don't always have the time. Complete Auto is fair and accurate with their estimates and are very good about communicating with their customers about the status of repairs. Highly recommend!

MELISSA R.
09/18/2018
The Best!
This has been a summer of nothing but car repairs! I am so glad we found your shop. You are fair and honest about why things cost they way the do. We have had nothing but excellent work done to our cars. The quick turnaround is nice as well!
Kim M. from Complete Auto Service Blaine responded on 10/01/2018

Thank you for the response and we are excited to see you in the future!

JAMES C.
09/17/2018
They are friendly, fast and reliable
We are a super busy family, and its hard to coordinate a auto repair when needed. Our daughter was having an issue with her car, we called Friday night and missed a call back from them, wow! Saturday morning we had it in the shop and the repair was done plus her brakes and we had no worries for her getting to the U of M on Monday morning. Thank you!
Kim M. from Complete Auto Service Blaine responded on 10/01/2018

Thank you for the feedback. Hope all is well and we will see you again.

CA
CECELIA A.
Minneapolis, MN
Mitsubishi Lancer
09/10/2018
Friendly Staff!
I love Complete! My boyfriend has always taken his business there with the trucks he works on at his job. When its a job too big for himself, he will bring it there and they will fix it. He mentioned them to me, because driving to the dealership where I purchased my car for my oil changes, was getting exhausting because it's about 30 minutes away. I was in and out within 30-40 minutes at Complete. I am definitely taking all my business here from now on.
Kim M. from Complete Auto Service Blaine responded on 10/01/2018

Thank you for the feedback. We certainly appreciate all of the bussiness. We are excited to see you again.

KN
KIM N.
Ham Lake, MN
09/09/2018
Always amazing - so happy I found these guys/this place!!
They were happy to work me in when I called for an appointment. They always provide excellent service at a reasonable price. I have become a loyal customer and can’t be happier that I’ve found some place I can trust to take care of our cars. Highly recommend them!
Kim M. from Complete Auto Service Blaine responded on 10/01/2018

We certainly appreciate and value all of the bussiness you have done with us. We are excited to see you again.