KURT B.
Somerset, WI
Kia Optima
01/17/2020
Normal Vehicle Maintenance
Another outstanding visit for basic vehicle service!

BV
BOB V.
Isanti, MN
Volvo XC70
01/09/2020
Honest people and great service
They did it again. Got my car fixed quickly and at a fair price. Thanks to Tony and his team!!!

12/23/2019
Wasted my time
Had an early morning appointment of which was agreed upon. Kept my car all day. I had to call the shop several times for an update.

TN
Timothy N.
Minneapolis, MN
11/27/2019
Friendly and quick service. They quickly identified the issue as something much less than I thought it would be.

SHANNON H.
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
11/27/2019
The people
Friendly people-good mechanics-fair prices.

DT
DANG T.
11/12/2019
Great Service!
I am a novice mechanic, doing simple work and even swapping in engines and replacing clutches as a youngster but as I get older I don't have time anymore. When I search for an auto shop I tend to choose small business owners because larger franchise auto repair services tend to leave me disappointed. I am very picky, skeptical, and I pay very close attention to details. I just moved to Blaine and was cautious about this place as I am with every place, but I have to say I am very pleased with their service. Tony is awesome, very approachable and willing to listen to questions and concerns I have and Chris was extremely helpful helping me decide which problems were a priority to me and not once did I feel they were trying to push me to do anything extra. I will be back guys, thank you.

JU
JOHN U.
Champlin, MN
11/12/2019
Great Service, Great Price
I used Complete Auto for an oil change recently. They got me in and out quickly and less expensive than the express oil change places. Location is easy to find and easy to get in and out of. If you are in Blaine, give them a try.

LD
LYNNE D.
11/02/2019
Always a good experience
I've been coming here for a few years and it's always a good experience. Their prices I really reasonable. Everyone is always super kind and professional.

Dodge Intrepid
10/28/2019
Tony was awesome! He took the time to tell me exactly what was wrong with my car, He didn't try and push any unnecessary services on me. I will definitely be back. Highly recommend!

JAMES C.
10/17/2019
Quick, convenient and friendly!
We have always had a great experience at Complete Auto, we've been using this shop for many years for all of our vehicles. They are open later on some evenings and Saturdays too which makes it so much for convenient for us. Great Service and very friendly staff!

MARK and MARY S.
Ham Lake, MN
Ford Edge
10/06/2019
ford edge
My Edge was taken in the day we called for service and completed by the end of next day. We were happy with the efficient way it was handled.

KURT B.
Somerset, WI
Kia Optima
09/24/2019
Outstanding Customer Focus
Kim & Chris have carried on the outstanding customer service and mechanical excellence that was a hallmark of the original owners.
A reliable and trustworthy business that one can drop their vehicle off and have only the needed work done, and done RIGHT!
Nicely Done! Thank You!

WS
WALT S.
Mitsubishi Galant
09/17/2019
Transmission diagnosis and problem fix
Mitch did an outstanding job of setting expectations and explaining the process of diagnosing the transmission problem. The team was also very flexible in the scheduling, as i just dropped the vehicle off they were able to work it in the schedule in a half day. Great work and very appreciative of the options that were given to fix the issue.

GO
GARRETT O.
Subaru Impreza
09/08/2019
honest folks
I've been going to Complete for years, even before they moved to their current location. Customer service is top notch and they don't try to talk you into unneeded services. They've actually talked me out of work before if it wasn't necessary. You can tell their model is based on repeat business and not just making a quick buck.

WS
WALT S.
Chevrolet Traverse
08/26/2019
Brakes needed service
Called to get an estimate of brake work for my vehicle. Right from the start, Tony was upfront, knowledgable and easy to talk to. He explained what they would do, and set expectations on the services. Price was slightly lower than one other place, the quality of the work was outstanding and finished in a time frame that i did not have to take time off from work to either drop off or pick up.