DAVID L.
Jaguar XF
10/12/2018
Excellent service, very prompt, reliable and trustworthy - Nick is the best !
Recently had a tail light issue (cracked lens and LED tail lights going on and off). Needed to get this replaced quickly. Called Nick, who I have known for many years (he has been my go to person for auto care for a long time). He was able to source a new tail light and get it replaced the next day ! All at an affordable and workable price ☺

If I had relied on my dealership to take care of this, it would have been weeks to get this replaced (I don't have your standard type of vehicle). Also, the price from the dealership was absolutely prohibitive and ridiculous) ! Not to mention, the location of my dealership is a huge hassle for me.

Love this business (very clean, great team there) and the location is perfect to where I live. Can't say enough good things about Nick, the team there and their business.

Thanks again Nick and Complete Auto Service. My wife and I will be returning with all of our auto care needs.

JZ
JEFF Z.
Buick Enclave
10/12/2018
Great customer service!
I had a great experience, they were very helpful in providing a great service in a timely manner!

BONNIE M.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/05/2018
good work, honest
I drive to Florida from Minnesota every winter and back in the spring. I take my car to Complete Auto Service for a "safety check" before I go. They do my oil changes as well. They don't try to sell me parts or work I don't need, and when I do need work, I can trust what they do. The staff are polite, knowledgeable, and answer my questions honestly. I trust them and will recommend them highly.
Kim M. from Complete Auto Service Andover responded on 10/09/2018

We appreciate all the feedback. Thank you for the business.

TK
TINA JASON K.
10/03/2018
Customer service and vehicle service is great!

RA
ROBERT A.
09/21/2018
The service is good and they are a friendly group of people. They seem to have a good knowledge of the cars they work on including classics. Bob A
Kim M. from Complete Auto Service Andover responded on 10/09/2018

Bob we appreciate the feedback and hope to service your vehicle again soon. Thank you.

SHELLEY W.
Hyundai Tiburon
09/17/2018
Top Notch Service
Always get honest and excellent service here.
Kim M. from Complete Auto Service Andover responded on 10/09/2018

Shelley thank you for the feedback.

JAN F.
09/17/2018
I stopped in last minute for an oil change and tire rotation without an appointment. The gentleman at the front desk was very helpful and friendly. Job well done. I will be back.

Saint Francis, MN
09/14/2018
Friendly service and knowledgeable The free coffee wasn’t bad either 🤪
The service was fast and friendly and the free coffee wasn’t bad either 🤪
Kim M. from Complete Auto Service Andover responded on 10/09/2018

Glad you could enjoy our "FREE" coffee. We appreciate your feedback.

09/08/2018
Very professional. Service was prompt and price was reasonable

KATIE M.
09/08/2018
IMMEDIATE HELP IS THE BEST!
Once again we had an unexpected vehicle that my boyz at CAS handled SAME DAY! Cant tell you how my stress it relieves knowing one of 5 kids will be back on the road and independent the same day!!

thanks Nick and CREW!
Kim M. from Complete Auto Service Andover responded on 10/09/2018

I am glad our guys got you and your family taken care of. Hope to see you again.

Toyota Camry Solara
09/06/2018
Very friendly staff

BE
BRYAN E.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
08/31/2018
Honest auto repair at an affordable price.
We have had excellent service Everytime. Very friendly shop and they fix the problem the first time. We highly recommend Complete Auto Service of Andover.
Kim M. from Complete Auto Service Andover responded on 10/09/2018

We appreciate the positive feedback. We hope to see you again!

SHELLEY W.
Hyundai Tiburon
08/14/2018
Trustworthy and efficient.
Trustworthy and efficient service.
Kim M. from Complete Auto Service Andover responded on 10/09/2018

We appreciate the business and hope to see you again.

KELLIE M.
GMC Yukon XL
08/11/2018
Breaks
The team at Complete Auto did a great job in changing my breaks. Friendly, competent and quick service. I also loved that I could use a coupon they provided.
Kim M. from Complete Auto Service Andover responded on 10/09/2018

I am glad you got to take advantage of a coupon offer we had. Hope to see you again.

Saturn VUE
08/06/2018
Reliable honest Auto Work
As this was my first visit, I have to say I was very impressed. My car needed some major work done, which was missed by my current car service repair station. Complete Auto Service was able to fit me in the same day, and had the work done by the end of the day. My son and I were even given a ride back to our home after dropping off my vehicle.
I will be using this repair station for all my future car needs! :).

Scott M.
07/13/2018
Had my vehicle fixed fast. Worked with the warranty company.Great service I will be back.

EP
ERICH P.
GMC Canyon
06/27/2018
Great job on lifting my truck.
Great job!

ANDREW S.
Ram 1500
06/23/2018
Leveling kit
I walked in with very little knowledge about leveling kits and the various options. Mitch with great care and expertise explained the options and dug into what I was envisioning. And I ended up saving money and getting great leveling kit. I’ll be back for wheels and tires, and possibly use some of their other services.

JEN L.
Bethel, MN
Chevrolet Suburban
05/30/2018
Just went in for an oil change on our older vehicle - know we need some work done, I asked for the quote - they obliged, no pressure, with multiple options. Prices are very comparable and I really love all of the staff I’ve worked with so far!

05/24/2018
Called 10 min in advance I was in a hurry they got me in and out doing a great job
Kim M. from Complete Auto Service Andover responded on 05/24/2018

We appreciate the feedback. Thank you for the business.