SHELLEY W.
Hyundai Tiburon
08/14/2018
Trustworthy and efficient.
Trustworthy and efficient service.

KELLIE M.
GMC Yukon XL
08/11/2018
Breaks
The team at Complete Auto did a great job in changing my breaks. Friendly, competent and quick service. I also loved that I could use a coupon they provided.

Saturn VUE
08/06/2018
Reliable honest Auto Work
As this was my first visit, I have to say I was very impressed. My car needed some major work done, which was missed by my current car service repair station. Complete Auto Service was able to fit me in the same day, and had the work done by the end of the day. My son and I were even given a ride back to our home after dropping off my vehicle.
I will be using this repair station for all my future car needs! :).

Scott M.
07/13/2018
Had my vehicle fixed fast. Worked with the warranty company.Great service I will be back.

EP
ERICH P.
GMC Canyon
06/27/2018
Great job on lifting my truck.
Great job!

ANDREW S.
Ram 1500
06/23/2018
Leveling kit
I walked in with very little knowledge about leveling kits and the various options. Mitch with great care and expertise explained the options and dug into what I was envisioning. And I ended up saving money and getting great leveling kit. I’ll be back for wheels and tires, and possibly use some of their other services.

JEN L.
Bethel, MN
Chevrolet Suburban
05/30/2018
Just went in for an oil change on our older vehicle - know we need some work done, I asked for the quote - they obliged, no pressure, with multiple options. Prices are very comparable and I really love all of the staff I’ve worked with so far!

05/24/2018
Called 10 min in advance I was in a hurry they got me in and out doing a great job
Kim M. from Complete Auto Service Andover responded on 05/24/2018

We appreciate the feedback. Thank you for the business.

CD
CORINNA D.
Kia Optima
05/20/2018
Great service. Friendly & dependable mechanics.
This shop always provides quality, friendly and dependable service.
Kim M. from Complete Auto Service Andover responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you for the feedback we appreciate the business. Keep us in mind for future repairs.

BONNIE M.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/30/2018
car care
I appreciate the way they treat me and my Jetta. I don't have to remind them each visit that it's a diesel and requires some different supplies and times between visits. I truly feel they know what they are doing, and believe me that is NOT the case with all Auto Shops!
Kim M. from Complete Auto Service Andover responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you for the response. We appreciate the business, keep us in mind for your future repair needs.

HD
HEATHER D.
Chevrolet Traverse
04/22/2018
Oil change and tire rotation
Another great service visit. Thanks guys
Kim M. from Complete Auto Service Andover responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you for the response. Hope to see you again!

RYAN C.
Cadillac Escalade
04/05/2018
They take care of you and have always been honest. Very timely which is hard to find with their service.
Kim M. from Complete Auto Service Andover responded on 04/11/2018

Ryan thank you for the response. Hope to see you again.

NP
NEIL P.
03/29/2018
Efficient and prompt
I needed a simple tire rotation. My vehicle was pulled in to the work bay within minutes of my appointment. I was told the job would be twenty minutes, and fifteen minutes later I was signing my receipt!
Thank you for your courteous and professional service.
Kim M. from Complete Auto Service Andover responded on 03/29/2018

We appreciate giving us a try. Hope to see you soon! Thank you.

DEB H.
Buick Enclave
03/28/2018
Awesome
The staff here was is courteous and very helpful. Pricing was very reasonable...extremely satisfied with the service that was given. Gave me a ride home and picked me up when work was completed.

Deb,

Thank you for the business. As always we are excited to service your vehicle in the future.

KR
KEN R.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
03/27/2018
My first experience
I started by searching online for a place to bring my vehicle. There were 2 main reasons I went to Complete Auto in Andover. (1) they had a loaner car for me (2) they are very convenient for me. Later I find out how friendly and knowledgeable they are. They are straight forward and communicated with me very well. They don't just tell you if they come across something unexpected, they want you to see it and give you all the options. All in all I think they're a good group with integrity. I will definitely go back. Thanks to Nick, Mitchell and the mechanics!

Ken,

We are glad to hear about your visit. Hope to see you soon. Thank you for the business.

EW
EARL W.
Saint Francis, MN
03/27/2018
Quick Service
Service was quick, good and answered all questions.

SHELLEY W.
Hyundai Tiburon
03/12/2018
Kind and courteous
Knowledgeable and friendly to customers!
Kim M. from Complete Auto Service Andover responded on 03/29/2018

We appreciate the feedback. Hope to see you soon. Thank you for the business.

DONALD H.
Kia Sedona
03/10/2018
Did not complete
I asked them to check my wiper fluid spray jobs they did not they still did not work they said they check them they said they worked fine they did not work I'm not happy about this I'm already handicapped and I thought this would be completed

Donald,

We apoligize about the inconvenience. Please let us earn your business back with a $19.99 oil change.

TP
TERI P.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/25/2018
Accommodating
Very happy that I took my Santa Fe to this very helpful and friendly shop.

Found a great shop for all my car needs.

Thank u.

Teri,

We appreciate the feedback. Hope to see you soon.

Debra M.
02/22/2018
I have a service station for life!!!
My transmission went out and Nick quoted me a price and gave me a loaner car. Later that day he called to tell that he had contacted my Nissan dealer where I bought the car and researched all the possible warranties, which there were none. But he obtained information for me to call Nissan Corporate and make a claim, I was granted 80% coverage on the estimate. WOW talk about integrity and honesty, he saved me thousands. I would recommend Complete Auto to anyone!!!!!