DJ
DAN J.
Pontiac Montana SV6
12/16/2018
Fair honest and timely
I did a drop in and they were able to fit me in that day. They completed the work I requested and made some suggestions of things I may want to look at getting done.

DEB M.
Nissan Rogue
12/12/2018
Great service.
They don't think I'm crazy when I come in and say "I heard a noise" !!!!!!!

KATIE M.
Honda Accord Coupe
11/20/2018
Excellent once again!!
Thx for the continued flexibility and watching out for my budget!!

AK
ADAM K.
11/15/2018
It was costly but well worth it!!! Awesome Communication!!!
I had a coolant leak and a rough running engine. Replaced water pump and belt. Then I was told it needed new spark plugs and one coil replaced. It's been over a week and still runs like new. This cool guy named Nick kept in contact with me the whole way and was honest. Thank you so much!!!!

BRAD M.
Dayton, MN
11/15/2018
Didn’t just feel like a number
Nick did a great job finding me options at a price I could handle.

AN
ALLEN N.
Ford Police Interceptor
10/31/2018
My 2nd service visit and the service advisor was friendly and efficient. Was kept well informed on the progress.

Adam S.
10/26/2018
Great service.
I appreciate the hard work they put in. They fixed all issues with my car, they are polite, professional

DAWN H.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/26/2018
Close by, quick appointment, great work
Both my husband and I have serviced our cars here. It's easy to get an appointment, they do good work and it's really nice to get things done within only a couple miles from home.

DAVID L.
Jaguar XF
10/12/2018
Excellent service, very prompt, reliable and trustworthy - Nick is the best !
Recently had a tail light issue (cracked lens and LED tail lights going on and off). Needed to get this replaced quickly. Called Nick, who I have known for many years (he has been my go to person for auto care for a long time). He was able to source a new tail light and get it replaced the next day ! All at an affordable and workable price ☺

If I had relied on my dealership to take care of this, it would have been weeks to get this replaced (I don't have your standard type of vehicle). Also, the price from the dealership was absolutely prohibitive and ridiculous) ! Not to mention, the location of my dealership is a huge hassle for me.

Love this business (very clean, great team there) and the location is perfect to where I live. Can't say enough good things about Nick, the team there and their business.

Thanks again Nick and Complete Auto Service. My wife and I will be returning with all of our auto care needs.

JZ
JEFF Z.
Buick Enclave
10/12/2018
Great customer service!
I had a great experience, they were very helpful in providing a great service in a timely manner!

David L.
10/11/2018
Excellent service, very prompt, reliable and trustworthy - Nick is the best !

BONNIE M.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/05/2018
good work, honest
I drive to Florida from Minnesota every winter and back in the spring. I take my car to Complete Auto Service for a "safety check" before I go. They do my oil changes as well. They don't try to sell me parts or work I don't need, and when I do need work, I can trust what they do. The staff are polite, knowledgeable, and answer my questions honestly. I trust them and will recommend them highly.
Kim M. from Complete Auto Service Andover responded on 10/09/2018

We appreciate all the feedback. Thank you for the business.

TK
TINA JASON K.
10/03/2018
Customer service and vehicle service is great!

RA
ROBERT A.
09/21/2018
The service is good and they are a friendly group of people. They seem to have a good knowledge of the cars they work on including classics. Bob A
Kim M. from Complete Auto Service Andover responded on 10/09/2018

Bob we appreciate the feedback and hope to service your vehicle again soon. Thank you.

SHELLEY W.
Hyundai Tiburon
09/17/2018
Top Notch Service
Always get honest and excellent service here.
Kim M. from Complete Auto Service Andover responded on 10/09/2018

Shelley thank you for the feedback.

JAN F.
09/17/2018
I stopped in last minute for an oil change and tire rotation without an appointment. The gentleman at the front desk was very helpful and friendly. Job well done. I will be back.

Saint Francis, MN
09/14/2018
Friendly service and knowledgeable The free coffee wasn’t bad either 🤪
The service was fast and friendly and the free coffee wasn’t bad either 🤪
Kim M. from Complete Auto Service Andover responded on 10/09/2018

Glad you could enjoy our "FREE" coffee. We appreciate your feedback.

09/08/2018
Very professional. Service was prompt and price was reasonable

KATIE M.
09/08/2018
IMMEDIATE HELP IS THE BEST!
Once again we had an unexpected vehicle that my boyz at CAS handled SAME DAY! Cant tell you how my stress it relieves knowing one of 5 kids will be back on the road and independent the same day!!

thanks Nick and CREW!
Kim M. from Complete Auto Service Andover responded on 10/09/2018

I am glad our guys got you and your family taken care of. Hope to see you again.

Toyota Camry Solara