LINNEA M.
Pontiac Vibe
02/07/2019
Great experience
My vehicle required a new clutch. Complete Auto Service was able to get my vehicle in right away. The repair was done quickly and their cost was reasonable. Mitch was able to answer any questions I had. Great work, I’ll be back.

Mitsubishi Outlander
02/06/2019
Friendly, helpful and efficient..

Cedar, MN
Honda Civic Sdn
02/02/2019
Fast service
Fast service, honest.

02/02/2019
Quality service and trusted
Take all our vehicles to these gents. Great service upfront and always on time.

Nissan Versa
01/26/2019
Great, caring customer service
Great experience overall. Felt very cared for. Work done on my car was very thorough, was kept in the loop the whole time and given honest recommendations on what needed to be done. Very much appreciated the attention given to me and my car.

DOREEN S.
Lincoln MKX
01/16/2019
Great service & communication from Nick, free loaner too!
First visit after moving to Andover. Had Intermittent transmission problems which did not disable us but finally required us to find a shop that could do diagnostics and possible re-flashing/reprogram computer module. Some shops don't do that and require service at dealer. Previous unsatisfactory dealer help. Nick offered a free loaner for 4 days while they investigated. Nick listened, was patient and customized problem solving. Nick has a wealth of experience from having a previous transmission business which is why we selected this shop. Nick kept us informed and kept our final $ outlay reasonable. Just picked up vehicle last eve. We've been instructed to drive it so as the reprogramming of transmission control module can settle into it's new normal. Also as a preventative replaced the output shaft speed sensor and turbine speed sensor. We will monitor over the next few weeks whether these repairs have solved the infrequent and intermittent tran trouble.

AN
ALLEN N.
Ford Police Interceptor
01/10/2019
Great friendly service.
My service was handled very quickly with extremely friendly service. Great technicians and service advisor.

KL
KELLY L.
Jeep Renegade
01/05/2019
Fast Service and polite staff
I went in for an oil change. They were able to get be in and out very quickly. The gentleman at the front desk was very helpful and polite. I will definitely return.

EA
EVAN A.
01/04/2019
First time and we will be back
Really appreciated the friendliness in the team. The service charge was really reasonable for the work needed. This was our first visit in an attempt to stay with a local Andover business. Our entire family talked about the trust we had in everyone there. We will be back and will recommend Complete Auto Service to others.

RJ
RICHARD J.
12/31/2018
nice folks behind the counter and on the phone
heater didnt work , diagnosed as some unit inside the dashboard, had to take it apart to replace the unit. Not gonna lie, when i heard the price to fix, it was no doubt a tough one to swallow, but, yes i say but, it was much less than the ford dealer. So, yes, gotta have the heat working, in Minnesota, in the winter. I gave the go ahead and got the car back in a timely manner that same day. Also had the serpentine belt changed as well as a die put into the oil to identify the oil leak. Will find out the results of the leak sometime this next few weeks. Am i happy with the job, Yes. Would i like a 90 % off Coupon , Yes. All this aside, i trust Complete Auto Service of Andover with my vehicles. Dont forget the coupon.

JOSH B.
12/28/2018
Complete auto
Very happy with the service! Polite honest and quick service!!

MARK W.
Chevrolet Pickup
12/27/2018
Labor costs too high
This is the second time I’ve had my truck in for brake work. brake line, calipers and now a master cylinder. I’ve spent over $1500 most of that is in labor cost. you would think that they could have got it done a lot quicker and less expensive

ROBERT S.
12/27/2018
New headlamps for Oddessey
Brought 2007 Oddessey in for headlamps (lenses etc.). Job well done and on our schedule.
Thanks,
Bob

DJ
DAN J.
Pontiac Montana SV6
12/16/2018
Fair honest and timely
I did a drop in and they were able to fit me in that day. They completed the work I requested and made some suggestions of things I may want to look at getting done.

DEB M.
Nissan Rogue
12/12/2018
Great service.
They don't think I'm crazy when I come in and say "I heard a noise" !!!!!!!

Justine W.
Forest Lake, MN
12/03/2018
Amazing!
All you could hope for in an auto repair shop. Friendly customer service, honest and communicative about what’s going on with your vehicle, they don’t pitch unnecessary repairs, and the service is done in a timely manner. I will definitely be back!

KATIE M.
Honda Accord Coupe
11/20/2018
Excellent once again!!
Thx for the continued flexibility and watching out for my budget!!

AK
ADAM K.
11/15/2018
It was costly but well worth it!!! Awesome Communication!!!
I had a coolant leak and a rough running engine. Replaced water pump and belt. Then I was told it needed new spark plugs and one coil replaced. It's been over a week and still runs like new. This cool guy named Nick kept in contact with me the whole way and was honest. Thank you so much!!!!

BRAD M.
Dayton, MN
11/15/2018
Didn’t just feel like a number
Nick did a great job finding me options at a price I could handle.

AN
ALLEN N.
Ford Police Interceptor
10/31/2018
My 2nd service visit and the service advisor was friendly and efficient. Was kept well informed on the progress.