RA
ROBERT A.
04/11/2019
The people and the service
the people work with you and explain what needs to be done to your car and when. Also no pressure from the people from behind the desk as to getting the work done.

EC
ERIC C.
Mercury Mariner
04/08/2019
Best local shop
Friendly and honest workers.

KR
KEN R.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
03/24/2019
Professionals
I've been to Complete Auto on Bunker Lake Blvd in Andover 3 times now and have had great experiences . The people are friendly & professional. The service is done right & fast. A big thing for me is they have loner cars available. Thanks guys!

Chevrolet Suburban
03/22/2019
Quick service with a friendly face.
I shopped around for prices and complete auto beat the competition on what I needed done. They greeted me with a smile when I walked in the door. They followed that up with quick and quality service.

CL
CHRIS L.
Dayton, MN
GMC Acadia
03/22/2019
They aim to please
Oil change and transmission flush was fast and professional. Letting me use a loaner vehicle to take care of business while my SUV was worked on was the icing on the cake. Great company and great employees. I'll be going back.

GG
GLENN G.
03/19/2019
Great People, Great Service
I have only used Complete Auto Service twice so far, and both times they have exceeded my expectations. They promptly diagnosed and fixed my car problem, and at a very reasonable price. I highly recommend this group of professional mechanics.

AW
ANN W.
03/15/2019
Friendly fast service
Fast friendly service, no high pressure, just needed a simple oil change, but opted to go with the 5000 mile change instead, after being offered it, but I didn't feel pressure to do so.

JEFF P.
03/14/2019
Great experience
Didn't need much done, but very helpful. Correctly diagnosed the issue after no obvious issues were seen by me or my very knowledgeable son. Called at 8am, dropped off shortly thereafter and had my car back by noon. Very good customer service and even offered to pick me up to get the car after dropping me off after leaving it. Will use them again.

SHELLEY W.
Hyundai Tiburon
03/10/2019
Very Pleased
I highly recommend Complete Auto in Andover! They explain things in an easy to understand manner and are willing to go the extra mile to help you out! Thank you!

MK
MUNDAH K.
Chevrolet Cruze
02/23/2019
Great at what they do
This is the first time my car been in a mechanic shop and they did a great job fixing it but it was really expensive

Mundah,

We appreciate the feedback. When we initially diagnosed the vehicle on 12/8/2018 we supplied you with a quote of the repairs that it needs to fix the coolant leaks. Let us know if you would like us to check out the heat concern. Thank you for the business.

DAN M.
Jeep Compass
02/20/2019
Friendly service
The staff is very friendly. They kept me up to date on the progress of the repair.

Dan,

Thank you for the feedback. We are excited to see you again.

LINNEA M.
Pontiac Vibe
02/07/2019
Great experience
My vehicle required a new clutch. Complete Auto Service was able to get my vehicle in right away. The repair was done quickly and their cost was reasonable. Mitch was able to answer any questions I had. Great work, I’ll be back.

Linnea,

Hopefully next time we see you, we do not spend so much of your money. We really appreciate all your business.

Mitsubishi Outlander
02/06/2019
Friendly, helpful and efficient..

Cedar, MN
Honda Civic Sdn
02/02/2019
Fast service
Fast service, honest.

02/02/2019
Quality service and trusted
Take all our vehicles to these gents. Great service upfront and always on time.

Nissan Versa
01/26/2019
Great, caring customer service
Great experience overall. Felt very cared for. Work done on my car was very thorough, was kept in the loop the whole time and given honest recommendations on what needed to be done. Very much appreciated the attention given to me and my car.
Kim M. from Complete Auto Service responded on 02/28/2019

We appreciate all of the business. Excited to see you again. Hope you have a great day.

DOREEN S.
Lincoln MKX
01/16/2019
Great service & communication from Nick, free loaner too!
First visit after moving to Andover. Had Intermittent transmission problems which did not disable us but finally required us to find a shop that could do diagnostics and possible re-flashing/reprogram computer module. Some shops don't do that and require service at dealer. Previous unsatisfactory dealer help. Nick offered a free loaner for 4 days while they investigated. Nick listened, was patient and customized problem solving. Nick has a wealth of experience from having a previous transmission business which is why we selected this shop. Nick kept us informed and kept our final $ outlay reasonable. Just picked up vehicle last eve. We've been instructed to drive it so as the reprogramming of transmission control module can settle into it's new normal. Also as a preventative replaced the output shaft speed sensor and turbine speed sensor. We will monitor over the next few weeks whether these repairs have solved the infrequent and intermittent tran trouble.

AN
ALLEN N.
Ford Police Interceptor
01/10/2019
Great friendly service.
My service was handled very quickly with extremely friendly service. Great technicians and service advisor.
Kim M. from Complete Auto Service responded on 02/28/2019

Thank you for the feedback. We haope to see you again.

KL
KELLY L.
Jeep Renegade
01/05/2019
Fast Service and polite staff
I went in for an oil change. They were able to get be in and out very quickly. The gentleman at the front desk was very helpful and polite. I will definitely return.

EA
EVAN A.
01/04/2019
First time and we will be back
Really appreciated the friendliness in the team. The service charge was really reasonable for the work needed. This was our first visit in an attempt to stay with a local Andover business. Our entire family talked about the trust we had in everyone there. We will be back and will recommend Complete Auto Service to others.