IP
IVAN P.
Dodge Charger
03/07/2018
Fast friendly service.
I really liked the time they spent checking my vehicle for items that might require service. All the employees were professional and friendly. I was able to get my vehicle in on the same day I called for an appointment.

Ivan,

Thank you for the feedback. Hope to see you soon.

RENEE W.
03/04/2018
service
this was my second time at your business and have felt your service is outstanding. your staff is knowledgeable and friendly.

Renee,

We are hoping to see you a third time around. Thank you for the business.

JN
Jonathan N.
03/04/2018
Customer service
Very knowledgeable people take their time to show you step-by-step what is right and what is wrong and why things go the way they go

BL
BETH L.
03/03/2018
Great Service!
I needed a broken door handle replaced on my Sienna minivan. Kim, Tony and Ryan took care of everything for me—from my first phone call until the final installation of the new handle. It took about half as much time as I expected, and cost half as much as I expected! They made sure that I understood everything did and what I needed to do. Excellent service!

Beth,

We appreciate the feedback. Thank you for the business.

MICHELLE G.
02/06/2018
Quick stop
I stopped in for a quick repair. The staff were friendly and respected by tight schedule without an appointment.

Michelle,
   We always try our best to fit everyone in our schedule even if you don't have an appointment. Please let us know how we can further service you.

CANDICE S.
Ram 1500
01/27/2018
Exceptional service done by professional staff
Complete Auto has always treated me with an honest and friendly approach, the tech's never hesitate to explain something to me whether it's just routine maintenance or the functions of different parts of my vehicle. I will always stand by the truthful, intelligent and friendly business practice of Complete Auto!

Candice,
    We appreciate the feedback. We are very lucky to have such great tech's to keep you safe on the road!

BN
BOB N.
Isanti, MN
01/26/2018
They know what they are doing
The diagnostic services provided are far superior to other shops.
They find problems fast, and correctly deal with them.

Bob,
   We are glad that you are all taken care of. We do strive on fixing the problem the first time. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

JULIE T.
01/21/2018
Quick, friendly service.
I like that I can schedule an oil change online! They get you in and out quickly, while answering questions in understandable language :) I'll be back.

Julie,
   The online appointment option works awesome for us! Keep it up! Thank you for the business.

BE
BRITNEY E.
Nissan Maxima
01/06/2018
Prompt and Honest
Car wouldn't start and I needed a new battery THAT day. The amazing people at complete got me a quote and was able to get me in that day! When I arrived they got me in and out quickly and at the price they quoted me.
Kim M. from Complete Auto Service Blaine responded on 01/06/2018

Britney we apreciate the feedback. We are excited to service you in the future.

TK
TAYLOR K.
01/05/2018
Professional Communication
I talked mostly to Tony, he was more than professional and punctual. This company is honest and reasonable!
Kim M. from Complete Auto Service Blaine responded on 01/06/2018

We are gld Tony got you squared away. Thank you for your business.

DJ
DAWN and DAVID J.
Toyota Camry Solara
12/31/2017
Good honest mechanics
They topped off my brake fluid without charge when I came in for spark plug wire change.
Kim M. from Complete Auto Service Blaine responded on 01/06/2018

Thank you for the feedback. Excited to service you in the future.

LD
LYNNE D.
12/26/2017
Super helpful! Got me in right away for an urgent problem with my van.
This was my second time visiting Complete Auto Service and I again was super pleased with the work, people, and even the price. I had urgently called trying to get my van in because the sliding door somehow came off the track. They worked me in immediately the next morning and were able to get that puppy back on track. Thank you so much!
Kim M. from Complete Auto Service Blaine responded on 01/06/2018

Lynne, Thank you for the honest feedback. Glad our crew could get you all taken care of! Excited to serve you in the future.

JASON W.
Osseo, MN
12/14/2017
As Always Great Service
We love taking our vehicle to Complete Auto Service. They always do a fantastic job on the repairs and their communication is superb. I recommend that anyone who is in need of routine service or other car repairs take their vehicles here.
Kim M. from Complete Auto Service Blaine responded on 01/06/2018

We value your feedback! Glad we can asset you with keeping your vehicle in tip top shape. Thank you for the bussiness.

BL
BRYAN L.
12/13/2017
Friendly professional service
Great customer service, quick, polite, professional and knowledgeable
Kim M. from Complete Auto Service Blaine responded on 01/06/2018

We appreciate your feedback! Thank you for the bussiness.

SANDY S.
11/23/2017
Thorough
I feel confident that this shop has my best interests in mind and pay close attention to the needs of my vehicles whenever I bring them in for maintenance.
Kim M. from Complete Auto Service Blaine responded on 01/06/2018

Thank you for the feedback. And we strive on only fixing what needs to be fixed like if it was our own vehicle. Thank you for the bussiness.

CHERYL S.
Chevrolet HHR
11/22/2017
Friendly service. Quick and accurate
Glad I found my new place to get my car taken care of
Kim M. from Complete Auto Service Blaine responded on 01/06/2018

We are here to keep you and your car safe traveling down the road.  Thank you for the bussiness.

JEANNE R.
11/22/2017
Knowledgeable staff, good hours of operation.
Other than the hiccups that always seem to occur with repair garages, i.e., getting parts, unexpected issues, they do well. I have tried several garages in my neighborhood over the years and have been good with the service I have gotten at Complete.
Kim M. from Complete Auto Service Blaine responded on 01/06/2018

We value your feedback! Hoping to see you around the shop soon. Thank you for the bussiness.

QH
QUYNH H.
11/21/2017
Super, super staff and personnel!
They have always been great at explaining exactly what's going on with my car. AND this last time I was there, they gave me a ride home and back so that I could drop off my car. They found some time to fit in my car for service even though they were booked.
Kim M. from Complete Auto Service Blaine responded on 01/06/2018

We always want to make sure you understand exactly why and what you are investing in. Glad the crew could get you all taken care of. Thank you for the business.

JAELYN R.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
11/16/2017
Very friendly and informative!
I've been going here since before Complete Auto bought the place out. I continued with the location and have to say I'm very pleased with the business! The workers are very kind and explain things well. They also work to make sure I am not paying more than I have to, which I appreciate a lot. When you wait for your car they are also very talkative and friendly which makes the wait a little more enjoyable.

DANA M.
Ramsey, MN
Ford Edge
11/13/2017
Friendly staff
Very friendly staff and was able to get my vehicle in quickly and they did a nice job.