RN
RICHARD N.
Oldsmobile Aurora
07/06/2017
good service
I was given a loaner ( to be able to get to work). They replaced the alternator, which was in a hard place in the engine compartment. I was able to pick it up after work - it was ready for me. They also checked out a computer message, but were unable to fix it as the tool needed was not available. Close to my home and easy to work with the employees.

ANDY S.
06/07/2017
Engine replacement
I have a 2003 car. The engine went out and they were very straight forward with costs and work. Service was done well and car now runs great with a 1 year parts/service warranty to give peace of mind. Highly recommend this place.

JEAN M.
Mazda 3
05/24/2017
Quick reliable Service
Window broke on raining day. Stopped without an appointment. was greeted by friendly staff. Tony was able to call around, find the part, have it delivered, and repaired within a couple hours. Great experience would definitely return.

MARK P.
Cadillac Seville
05/21/2017
Integrity
Tony does a fantastic job!

DONNA B.
Cadillac DeVille
04/30/2017
Oil Change
Friendly. They told me everything that was wrong with my car but they weren't pushy about it.

CP
CAROLYN P.
Circle Pines, MN
04/10/2017
The employees and the way they treat their customers.
This was my first trip to Complete Auto and I chose it from reviews left on their web site by other customers. I cant say enough good things about this place. The employees were all so friendly and helpful. Take your car to Complete Auto you wont be sorry.l

SUSAN B.
Smart Fortwo
04/09/2017
Took my baby Smart car in.
She had a oil change and a good check over - she runs great again. Thank you guys so much.

DON P.
04/08/2017
Friendly, fast, know what they are doing.
The mechanics know what they are doing and don't do things that don't need to be done.

LJ
LARRY J.
Ford Freestyle
03/23/2017
Efficient,friendly service
Made a simple repair that prevented a much higher cost for parts and labor.

LJ

REBECCA Z.
Ford Crown Victoria
03/06/2017
Very pleased!
I went in for an oil change and found out I needed another expensive repair in the near future. Instead of pressuring me, they presented me with options, pricing, and their professional opinion of each option. There's a good chance I will go back to them for this repair because their service was so great! Thank you!

TW
TONY W.
Albertville, MN
03/01/2017
Great service and knowledge
Great service and advice on any issues I may see down the road with my vehicle. It is nice to have a mechanic I can truly trust and their pricing is also very competitive.

SUSAN S.
Chevrolet Corvette
02/25/2017
bulb replacement
Overall, it was a pleasant experience. Everyone was friendly.

KEN B.
BMW 328xi
02/23/2017
Professional
On time and under budget. Almost half of the other estimates.

DAVID P.
Chevrolet Classic
02/20/2017
Quick diagnosis
I knew what was going to be done before I got home from the shop, via my cell phone. The repairs were done within 24 hours.

SA
SANDRA A.
Ham Lake, MN
01/31/2017
Honest and Attentive
I appreciate the honesty and integrity of Complete Auto Service! They let me know when scheduled maintenance is due and also what my options are in my car maintenance! Thank you for taking great care of my vehicle!!!

GS
GUY S.
01/30/2017
Good Shop
Having a small business in a mechanical repair business myself I can tell you this place does do there best to provide professional services. Very thorough in communicating their findings, explaining the recommended course of action and delivered on what they said. Very pleased to have a service shop near that provides the customer service this country used to offer as standard business practice.

Julie H.
Maple Grove, MN
Saturn SL1
01/18/2017 Category: Service
Julie said as usual, this business fixed her vehicle well and found a few other things.

DT
Dan T.
RAM 2500 HD
01/10/2017 Category: Service
Dan said the business did a great job, and had great communication. Everything went as expected.

GG
Gordy G.
Ham Lake, MN
Chevrolet Silverado
01/10/2017 Category: Service
Gordy said he would recommend this business.