Compton's Automotive Inc

TANYA J. on 02/11/2018
"Great service"
Everyone at Compton's is so friendly and they truly want to solve your issues.
Vehicle: Toyota Prius c
Service Date: 02/09/2018
Review Created: 02/11/2018 02:39 PM
JOHN A. on 02/06/2018
"Quality Service is where there service begins "
I am a new client and came in with car issues and they helped me as if I had been going to them for years. Very impressed!
Vehicle: Toyota RAV4
Review Created: 02/06/2018 03:54 AM
JAY W. on 02/05/2018
"1984 Chevy Silverado "
Ken communicated the problems with my truck clearly, showing me the exact parts affected prior to performing any repairs and presented options to correct deficiencies. I trust them.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Pickup
Service Date: 02/02/2018
Review Created: 02/05/2018 06:48 AM
WILLIAM H. on 02/04/2018
"Honest, straight forward, excellent service"
The staff is outstanding!!!! From the initial greeting, diagnosis of the problem, follow through, and follow up. In short, these folks truly care about their customers -- something that is very rare in any industry today. We would highly recommend Compton's to ANYONE looking for an auto repair. We intend to be customers for life.
Vehicle: Nissan Xterra
Service Date: 02/02/2018
Review Created: 02/04/2018 01:01 PM
SHERRI W. on 01/25/2018
"Always Great Service"
Once again great service this week on both my cars. They worked with me on getting my vehicles fixed and back to me in
a timely manner.
Vehicle: Ford Police Interceptor
Service Date: 01/24/2018
Review Created: 01/25/2018 08:12 PM
Eric D. on 01/22/2018
Eric said the staff did a great job.
Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler
Eric D. on 01/22/2018
Eric said the staff did a great job.
Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler
James W. on 01/22/2018
James said his overall experience was great. He enjoys working with Ken.
Vehicle: Dodge Ram Wagon
Service Date: 01/17/2018
Nevada C. on 01/18/2018
Nevada said this business did a good job on his vehicle.
Vehicle: Mercury Montego
Service Date: 01/12/2018
Review Created: 01/18/2018
CLAUDETTE R. on 01/13/2018
"Always Outstanding"
So glad to do business with Comptons. Very friendly, competent and informative service! Trustworthy too!!
Vehicle: Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 01/12/2018
Review Created: 01/13/2018 11:52 AM
Latrese W. on 01/12/2018
Latrese said the staff were able to diagnose the problem with her vehicle.
Vehicle: BMW 5 Series
Service Date: 01/08/2018
Review Created: 01/12/2018
MARK M. on 01/11/2018
"Great Place to get your vehicle serviced"
Nice friendly staff
Vehicle: Chrysler Town & Country
Service Date: 01/04/2018
Review Created: 01/11/2018 06:04 AM
JESSICA W. on 01/04/2018
"Great customer service!!!"
I have never been treated this great at an auto mechanic. They went out of their way to help me and they’re prices are fare. I will definitely be coming back!
Vehicle: Honda Accord Sdn
Service Date: 01/03/2018
Review Created: 01/04/2018 05:41 PM
PRESTON O. on 12/21/2017
"Honest and professional!"
Compton's Auto has serviced my vehicle multiple times, and they are honest, reliable professionals. They make sure to get me the best deals on parts and only service what they see are possible issues to keep me on the road. I will continue to use them in the future and highly recommend their services.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 12/19/2017
Review Created: 12/19/2017 07:13 PM
ELEANOR w. on 12/19/2017
"Friendly Staff"
I was referred to Compton's Automotive by a family member who speaks very highly of the staff at Compton's and she is right. The staff was very friendly and helpful which has become a rare thing. Everyone was very willing to assist me with my car care needs and made me feel comfortable during my wait.

Thanks,
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma
Service Date: 12/12/2017
Review Created: 12/19/2017 08:00 AM
MICHAEL N. on 12/18/2017
"A routine service with inevitable replacements."
I went in for a routine lube job, oil and filter change, and winter checkup of battery and charging system, and coolant system. They reminded me that the half-bald front tires were also dry rotted, and the front brakes were worn down to the limit. I knew about the tires because I put off replacing them when I bought the rear tires many months ago. I have also been aware of worn brake symptoms for a long time, wanting to put off that expense as long as possible. Compton's did the routine service and found the battery needed replacement, the front rotors and pads needed replacement, and it was time to replace the front tires. Compton's did all the work in one day, with the great majority of the expense being parts, not labor, and provided a free ride to work and some home-made cookies. One can delay some replacements, but eventual replacement is inevitable.
Vehicle: Dodge Dakota
Service Date: 12/14/2017
Review Created: 12/18/2017 09:03 AM
EMILY S. on 12/15/2017
"Won't be returning "
I got my tires rotated by them and now the front of my vehicle is shaking and wheels are not balanced went back and asked them to check the wheel weight and asked them to balance the tires he wanted to charge me for an additional rotation and to balance oh as well as they didn't check the tire pressure. Needless to say he told me to go back to where I bought the tires and they should do it for free. Needless to say something so simple and I have a front end vibration from this service. Won't be servicing my vehicle any longer.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Tahoe
Service Date: 12/13/2017
Review Created: 12/15/2017 08:44 AM
Travis C. at Compton's Automotive Inc responded on 12/18/2017

We regret to hear anytime that a customer feels they have had a poor experience and strive always to make sure that does not happen. The service in question occured as the customer was a first time customer and she had asked for a oil change and a tirie rotation only. Our tire rotations or any other shops tire rotations do not include balancing the wheels as this is a seperate service. It was explained to the customer when she returned and informed us that she now feels a vibration in the front of the vehicle since the tire rotation, that it was most likely a wheel weight that had been thrown while it was on the rear of the vehicle and now that the wheel was moved to the front the vibration was now evident and that if she wished to we could perform a wheel balancing of all four wheels, but that this was a seperate charge. She was advised that if she purchased the tires from a local shop that she might be able to save the money and have them balance them for free because she purchased the tires from them. We and a lot of other shops provide free tire rotations and balancing when you have purchased your tirers through us. So she was given this advise in order to possibly save her from spending money that did not need to be spent. We hope that this customer will return as we will always strive to do our best when it comes to customer service.

Travis C. at Compton's Automotive Inc responded on 12/18/2017

On a side note, the technician who worked on this vehicle was actually the owner of Comptons Automotive. The possibilities that could cause the sudden vibration could be a thrown wheel weight or a bad tire wear pattern. We would have liked the oppurtunity to take care of the customer but because it was a seperate charge we did not get this oppurtunity.

Travis C. at Compton's Automotive Inc responded on 12/18/2017

The customer also asked for the battery to be checked out and we checked the battery, starter and charging system and did not even charge for this service even though we always do.

MAURICIO D. on 12/07/2017
"Great service"
Great service, very fast to schedule an appointment and do the work, they explain what needs to be done in detail.
Very good prices, friendly staff, will definitely come back for regular maintenance.
Would recommend 100%, very convenient location for ppl near the airport area.
Vehicle: Ford Fiesta
Service Date: 12/06/2017
Review Created: 12/07/2017 03:07 AM
Byron M. on 12/05/2017
Byron said his vehicle was running worse when he got it back from this business than when he first brought it in. It was running so poorly that he got rid of it and bought a new one.
Vehicle: Cadillac CTS
Service Date: 12/01/2017
Review Created: 12/05/2017
Travis C. at Compton's Automotive Inc responded on 12/11/2017

We are disheartened to hear that your experience with us was one of disappointment. We strive every day to treat everyone with respect and kindness. The vehicle mentioned above however came in running very poorly and left our facility running extremely better with a lot of power available to the driver. We were not made aware at any time that there was or were any issues with the vehicle after it left our facility. The customer never contacted us or gave our staff any oppurtunity to resolve any issues that he might have had with the vehicle. If we were made aware of any issue with our work we would and foremost make sure that the customer was taken care of and then that the vehicle was properly repaired and given back to the customer as soon as humanly possible. We take enormous pride in taking care of our customers and believe heavily in going above and beyond for anyone who we have or are servicing. We only wish in this case that we had been given the information and oppurtunity to resolve any issues at hand.