Compton's Automotive Inc

MN
Michael N.
04/17/2018
Trustworthy, professional service; no repair outside their ability; and a reasonable cost.
My pickup steering had a clunk when turning the steering wheel, going slow into or out of a parking space. Compton's diagnosed the problem as worn out control arm bushings and ball joints (original 1992 parts) the Friday morning I dropped it off. They provided a free ride to my office and I was able to pick up the truck after lunch while they searched for replacement parts. I drove my truck over the weekend and dropped it off Monday morning to let Compton's do the work. They provided another free ride to my office that morning. Later on Monday they stated they were nearly finished, but would like to keep it overnight and finish the job to their standards. They asked if I would need a rental car for the evening and next day, and I said yes, and a rental car was at my office door at 5 pm Monday night. I had use of the rental car until my truck was ready mid-day Tuesday, when I exchanged the rental car for my truck at Compton's. The repair bill seemed appropriate for rare parts and the labor to replace them, and the alignment to put it in spec. The cost of the rental car was free. The drop off to my office on Friday and Monday was free. The performance of the steering system was like a new vehicle. My old pickup continues to be a challenge as it enters the senior years and Compton's has come to be the only facility I trust to make any necessary repairs, in a professional manner, at a reasonable cost.

Jose A.
03/30/2018 Category: Service
Jose said he really liked the staff, and that's why he went back to the business three days in a row.

Steven H.
03/29/2018 Category: Service
Steven said he liked the quick follow up from the owner after the service was done and he got good recommendations from them.

Jerry C.
Lincoln Town Car
03/27/2018 Category: Service
Jerry said Todd has made some more suggestions for his vehicle. He said he provided service in a timely fashion, he is happy with the work he did, and he will be coming back in the near future to have more work done on his vehicle.

Jim C.
03/26/2018 Category: Service
Jim said the service was good. The employees were thorough. They showed him the completed service.

CR
CLAUDETTE R.
Hyundai Tucson
03/19/2018
Great service as always
Wouldn’t go anywhere else! They are authorized for emissions inspections as well.

Jodie W.
03/15/2018 Category: Service
Jodie said the staff were super friendly, thorough, and that they fixed her vehicle.

JO
JULIE O.
Honda Civic del Sol
03/12/2018
Honest Service, Great Knowledge
I was very happy with the service I received at Compton's Automotive. They were very clear about all of the work I needed completed and gave open advice on the work I can complete myself to save.
Because they are honest and transparent in their advice, I was able to go online and look up all advised fixes to self educate on what was happening with my vehicle.
They know their stuff and have a true passion for their work. I am very happy, will be be and will certainly recommend them to friends and family.

PS
Patrick S.
Ford Expedition
03/09/2018 Category: Service
Patrick said the employees were friendly. They provided really good service.

Stephan S.
Gastonia, NC
03/01/2018
Service at Compton's has been great! They walk me through all work needing to be done and provide a fair estimate. There are never any surprises with these guys. I trust them with my vehicles and would recommend them to anyone.

Jason H.
02/28/2018 Category: Service
Jason said the staff were exceptionally nice and had great communication.

Donny S.
Buick LeSabre
02/23/2018 Category: Service
Donny said he's been going to this facility for years and he always recommends them.

TJ
TANYA J.
Belmont, NC
Toyota Prius c
02/11/2018
Everyone at Compton's is so friendly and they truly want to solve your issues.

JOHN A.
02/06/2018
Quality Service is where there service begins
I am a new client and came in with car issues and they helped me as if I had been going to them for years. Very impressed!

JAY W.
Chevrolet Pickup
02/05/2018
1984 Chevy Silverado
Ken communicated the problems with my truck clearly, showing me the exact parts affected prior to performing any repairs and presented options to correct deficiencies. I trust them.

WH
WILLIAM H.
Nissan Xterra
02/04/2018
Honest, straight forward, excellent service
The staff is outstanding!!!! From the initial greeting, diagnosis of the problem, follow through, and follow up. In short, these folks truly care about their customers -- something that is very rare in any industry today. We would highly recommend Compton's to ANYONE looking for an auto repair. We intend to be customers for life.

SHERRI W.
Ford Police Interceptor
01/25/2018
Always Great Service
Once again great service this week on both my cars. They worked with me on getting my vehicles fixed and back to me in
a timely manner.

ED
Eric D.
01/22/2018 Category: Service
Eric said the staff did a great job.

ED
Eric D.
01/22/2018 Category: Service
Eric said the staff did a great job.

James W.
Dodge Ram Wagon
01/22/2018 Category: Service
James said his overall experience was great. He enjoys working with Ken.