Business Solutions

Concord Auto Service Center

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
Andrew B.
06/23/2022
Great, Honest Work
They do a great job at a reasonable price, and seem much more honest than other shops I have been to. I will continue to give them my business as much as...

06/22/2022
Honest Service
They only charged me half price for my service because it didn’t take as long as they thought it would. Honesty is hard to find these days.

LG
linda g.
06/20/2022
Awesome Service
Great service. Really appreciate the professionalism & honest service. Quick & very reasonable pricing.Don't trust my auto to anyone else. Thank you!

Robert B.
06/17/2022
Excellent experience.
As always my most recent experience with Concord Auto Service Center was excellent. They took care of everything quickly and did a great job. I would...

06/17/2022
Transmission Sensor Code Issue
Great service and reasonably priced. What more can you ask for?