PF
PHILLIP F.
07/11/2020
Awesome team
Somethings never change great service,great attitude and fair prices.Thanks for another great visit

KV
KAL V.
Charlotte, NC
Honda Civic Coupe
07/11/2020
Took the car in for NC inspection. Quick service.

JIM D.
Toyota Avalon
07/08/2020
Easy to schedule. Very professional. They will tell me if they don’t think I need to have something serviced. Service is usually quick. Just nice folks. I would not go anywhere else.

LK
Linda K.
Buick Encore
07/07/2020
Friendly, prompt and professional.

Chevrolet Cruze
07/05/2020
Excellent HONEST service!
I have had my car serviced here for years. They don't try and rip you off, prices are the best, and very nice to work with.

AP
AL P.
06/30/2020
always treated with curtsy.
they make you feel welcome

Richard W.
Chevrolet HHR
06/28/2020
Repair
Service was promptly done. The service iOS always good. They don’t fix things so they make more money They only fix what needs fixing

Micheal P.
Ram Pickup
06/27/2020
Amazing service!!!!
This Chik- Fila level customer service. The waiting area was clean and not crowded. I highly recommend this place.

Debbie/Terry S.
06/24/2020
Always doing the best
We have had all of our cars serviced at Concord auto and we have always been treated great and we trust them completely.

06/23/2020
Unacceptable
Since the office is small I asked the sales person to put on a mask to protect me. He refused. I won’t be back again. I have asthma, so it is risky for me to get COVID.
Rob, Manager from Concord Auto Service Center responded on 06/25/2020

The sales person did not refuse to put on a mask, he was asked if he was wearing a mask. After he responded no, he was never asked to one on. Although he did offer a solution so you did not have to come into the small office. This sales person has a medical condition that prevents him from wearing a mask. We take everyones safety into concideraton when serving our customers!

06/23/2020
Staff and Service
Rob went above and beyond to make the service completed In a needed timely manner! Very pleased!

KH
KATHY/DAVE H.
Davidson, NC
Honda Ridgeline
06/16/2020
Outstanding service
Called on a Monday. Got an appointment for 9AM Tuesday for an oil change. Was out by 9:20. Always on their game.

DERRICK L.
Chevrolet Suburban
06/15/2020
Maintenance
As always, the team at Concord Auto, took great care of our 15 Suburban and told me exactly what was needed, only at our next service. They are always honest and trustworthy! Thank you Concord Auto team for always taking care of our vehicles!

MO
Michael O.
Harrisburg, NC
06/13/2020
Great service, honest recommendations
The folks are friendly and professional, and I’ve always been able to get an appointment quickly. They are direct, honest, and practical with their recommendations when my cars need, or don’t need, something done. I recommend Concord Auto Service to all of my friends and family in the area.

Scott S.
06/13/2020 Category: Service
Scott said he got what he expected.