Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5rating 3.6666667rating 3.6666667
Overall Rating 1.6666667/5rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667

NM
Nicholis M.
NC
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Nicholis said the business did the work his vehicle needed.

WW
Warren W.
Ram Pickup
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Warren said the staff took care of him and what needed done. If he had a problem with it they would definitely take care of it, and they did a great job.

LH
Linay H.
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Linay said she wasn't sure the vehicle was diagnosed properly. She is still trying to figure it out. Her vehicle was hesitating, so the staff said it was the fuel injector, but when she took it for a drive and went back in again, they changed the spark plugs. She would recommend them, because they're good workers, but she's paid $616 and the problem still didn't seem to be fixed.
Charlie C. from Webster Radiator & A/C Auto Truck Repair responded on 07/17/2018

Thanks for stopping back in today Linay. I'm glad we we're able to finally cure the pesky issue. I appreciate your business , kind words and patience. See you again soon, Frank

SK
Stephanie K.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Stephanie said she thought the staff were very good.

MA
Musaab A.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Musaab said the staff diagnosed, and explained the details very clearly.

DA
DON A.
Harrisburg, NC
Chevrolet Blazer
07/10/2018
Very Professional , great price and fast service!

scott c.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/22/2018
Treat you like family and explain issues in detail to help you better understand what your auto problem is.
Just made my fourth and fifth visit to Webstar. Just had them replace my brakes and correct my alignment. Car is driving smooth now with no vibration.They were fast and friendly as always!

LH
Luke H.
Charlotte, NC
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Luke said they fixed his air conditioner and something happened with it when he left. They fixed it for free when he brought his vehicle back.

ER
Ed R.
Kannapolis, NC
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Ed said the staff left grease all over the interior carpets.
Frank P., President from Webster Radiator & A/C Auto Truck Repair responded on 06/19/2018

Thank you for your honest feedback sir. We use this to try and improve on our service as it’s very hard to catch everything going out the door. With that said I take 100% responsibility for this and I’m embarrassed over it. Your a valued customer and this is not how I want you to remember your service with websters. I would like for you to bring the truck in for a day and I’ll have a car detailed come and completely detail the vehicle inside and out. Just let me know what day is good for you because i want to make this right and make you happy. Sorry for the mess. Please call me anytime at 704-785-2152 and I’ll setup a complete professional detailing for you. I also appreciate you still giving us a 4 star review along with would recommend to your friends. That was nice if you and now please let me make this right for you. I can loan you a truck for the day while we detail yours. Talk to you soon I’m truly sorry for the mess.
Thanks for honest feedback and making me aware!
Frank

Frank Petrosino

Anthony B.
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Anthony said his overall experience was excellent. The service was great and this business even paid for an Uber to come and take him home, because they had to keep his vehicle over night. The employees did the work in a reasonable amount of time and his vehicle runs well now.

RJ
Rahul J.
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Rahul said there was a little delay in the process.

I’m very sorry thebrepair took longer then you wanted. It was my fault I’m sorry it wasn’t done a few days earlier. When you came back for the oxygen sensor I lowered the price of that job $50 to try and help you with an added discount for the time the transmission took. I hope your opinion of our quality of work has not changed and you accept my sincere apology. Your a valued customer and friend it’s always nice speaking with you when you come in. We learn some interesting things from you. Hope to see you soon and not with any issues with car because we want that to be running great! Also I’ll throw in a free state inspection for the delay as well so when you get that 80-100 Miles on vehicle come on down and I’ll inspect for free for you as a courtesy
Have a great night
thanks Again!

Frank Petrosino

Jeff M.
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Jeff said the business stuck by their word and provided good service at a good price.

TA
Travis A.
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Travis said the service was prompt and he had the vehicle back by noon the same say.

Ralph C.
Cadillac DeVille
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Ralph said the mechanic really knows his stuff.

KEN B.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
06/01/2018
WEBSTER kept their promise
We’ve been going to WEBSTER’s for many years for parts or service.
Sometime After getting the A/C completely replaced on our old Trailblazer at WEBSTER the system began to fail. I called to tell them. However getting the car to them wasn’t easy logistically. FINALLY when I did. The warranty time had lapsed. Frank and Charlie said NO PROBLEM!! And it wasn’t. I can’t thank them enough. STOOD BEHIND AND BEYOND their words. How rare these days. Thanks fellas!
Charlie C. from Webster Radiator & A/C Auto Truck Repair responded on 06/01/2018

Thanks for your kind words Ken. We appreciate you and your continued support! Thanks Again Frank

Michelle W.
Chevrolet Cobalt
06/01/2018 Category: Service
Michelle said she would recommend the business for service. Customer chose not to answer all questions.

JJ
Jerel J.
Harrisburg, NC
05/31/2018
AC Repair
Took my daughters car here to have the compressor replaced after calling around to quite a few other places. Frank was awesome!!!! This was my second time using Webster’s and they did not disappoint. Car was done in under 3 hours and is working perfectly. They also take my car care card so I will be using them again!!!!
Charlie C. from Webster Radiator & A/C Auto Truck Repair responded on 05/31/2018

Thanks for your business and great review JJ! It was great talking to you and i'm thankful you told me about the Syncrony Card. Now we're all setup with them. See ya soon and Thanks Again frank

RA
Ron A.
Ford Expedition
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Ron said the business took for ever to pick up his vehicle. He said 20 minutes became an hour and 20 minutes. Ron said other than that he was satisfied and their prices are excellent.

RE
Ronnie E.
Dodge Durango
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Ronnie said the service turned out great and he has no complaints.

Rick W.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Rick said the staff were courteous and quick.