SG
SILAS G.
06/21/2021
Absolutely top notch service...
They always seem to do everything they can to help make everything easy..

BC
BILLY C.
Jeep Cherokee
06/21/2021
Very friendly
I’ve known Mike and Kevin for years. Very professional and friendly.
Will definitely use them in the future.

MATT M.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
06/16/2021
Great people to work with
On a whim I decided to take my car here to get fixed. The first time I've used their service. They took great care of me, kept me updated on the repairs, and ensured that my car was fixed correctly before I left. The repair prices seemed very reasonable and I don't feel like I was trying to be "upsold" on parts or other services.

I'll definitely be back.

SG
STEVE G.
Audi TT
06/01/2021
Great service and knowledgeable staff
Great service as always

Kansas City, MO
Ford Edge
05/25/2021
Trustworthy & Quality Work
I took my car to the dealership in August 2020. The dealership said I had an oil leak and that I since they would be working in that area that I should change my timing belt. Dealerships estimated price for work was $4k. Took my car in to Cornett where they confirmed the oils leak, and the dealership was just trying to up charge me for unnecessary work. The work Cornett did was significantly more cost effective, high quality work, and o felt they were straightforward and truthful.

CE
CRAIG E.
Kia Sportage
05/23/2021
A/C problems
Took in my car to get the A/C recharged, they found a leak during the vacuum process, and were able to fix it quickly. Haven't had any issues with the A/C since.

Mike M.
Honda Civic Sdn
05/18/2021
Always gets us in quickly, always great communication and work done is tip-top.!!

LW
LYNNE W.
Country Club, MO
Honda Crosstour
05/11/2021
Fantastic
Always a great experience. If you’re looking for a shop you can trust, this is your place.

WK
Wendell K.
Kia Sorento
04/27/2021
Kia update
Great service. Excellent work.

CE
CRAIG E.
Kia Sportage
04/23/2021
Fast and friendly service
Dropped my car off this morning for inspection and had it back within a few hours. We were unsure if they would be able to fit it in today with an already full workload, but they were able to fit me in and get it done. All the guys there are super friendly and super easy to work with. I will definitely be going back.

Country Club, MO
04/15/2021
Initially upset but they were mostly right.
I just went in for an inspection and they gave me a list of things to fix on my truck . I couldn't believe it at first. But I checked the item individually and they could use replacing. I only disagreed with the windshield as the chip they noted was 3/4 of an inch and I feel it is below the sight line. As well as it had been sealed and was not going to spread.

CLIFTON B.
04/15/2021
Replaced alternator
Called the day before with a description of my problem. They got me scheduled for the next day. They called me with an update on the diagnosis and what the cost would be. Made the repairs and I had my vehicle back that afternoon. Excellent service and the folks are very personable.

DANIEL S.
04/02/2021
Unbelievable customer service!!!!!!
Will be going back for sure

RYAN S.
Chevrolet Pickup
03/30/2021
Brakes
Thanks-
First time at Corrnet and I’ll be back.
Appreciate a good mechanic.
Honest, fast, and kind