Don D.
GMC Yukon
07/08/2020
Awesome owner!
I’ve know Kevin since high school. And here I am almost 60 years old and will always trust and respect him to repair my wife’s and my vehicle at a reasonable price in today’s market. A family business with history in St. Joseph going back to his father’s legacy of car repair. Much respect.

RL
Rosie L.
Jeep Liberty
07/01/2020
I’m always confident my car is going to be repaired correctly and at a fair price. Cornett has worked on multiple cars in my family. I don’t feel any reason to take my car anywhere else.

LD
L. Sean D.
06/25/2020
Honesty and good work
Dependable, honest, mechanics with a great turn around time.

DARRIN P.
06/25/2020
First time taking it here. So far so good
I was referred to this shop by a trusted individual. I will say they were easy to deal and so far no complaints about any work done, but I have only had my vehicle back for a day.

My 01 Ford Explorer Sport brakes were going to the floor. I knew my pads were pretty worn out & was hoping it wasn’t any thing else. They replaced those as well as my Drive belt, coolant flush fill, and front end shocks & E-brake. ( I requested these additional services) and all went well.
Not sure if the cost was the best deal but I appreciate the workmanship. Again good people to deal with and as I said, no complaints so far.

CLIFTON B.
Toyota Venza
06/23/2020
Very Satisfied Customer!
Well organized, clean environment and excellent client service. Did work requested and identified in a timely manner.

06/19/2020
WONDERFUL COMPANY AND OWNER GOES ABOVE AND BEYOND
I WOULD RECOMMEND CORNETT AUTOMOTIVE. GREAT SERVICE AND VERY HONEST. I RECENTLY HAD MY WINDOW BROKE OUT I'M A SINGLE MOM. THE OWNER REACHED OUT TO ME VIA SOCIAL MEDIA AND OFFERED TO BUY & INSTALL MY WINDOW. WHAT A WONDERFUL PERSON HE IS! I WILL DEFINITELY TAKE MY VEHICLE THERE FOR ANY FUTURE REPAIRS/MAINTENANCE. WHAT AN AMAZING COMPANY!

Jon P.
06/18/2020
Professional mechanics
Always top notch work!
Your Service T. from Cornett Automotive Inc. responded on 06/19/2020

Thanks Jon, it is always a pleasure to see you.

BR
Barb R.
Chevrolet Colorado
06/13/2020
They did it again!
Truck needed a fix and I was in the shop, fixed and out in no time. Kevin and his guys are always ready to help and affordable too!

Randall H.
Honda
06/08/2020
Quick service
Went to Cornett for a state inspection. They got me in and out quickly with no fuss and gave my bike a good look. Easy peasy

AK
ANGELA K.
Volkswagen Passat
06/04/2020
Fast Friendly service
Got me in fast. No waiting. Did a complete inspection in less than 20 mins. Very friendly staff

BOB B.
Toyota Venza
06/03/2020
2012 Venza Air Bag SS issue--Electrical problem
Traced down the problem in the wiring that prevented the air bag indicator from functioning. Called before work began to discuss it and gave me options. Said it might take 2-3 hours to find the problem and gave me the hourly rate. I said safety was essential and the repair was completed timely and for a fair price. Will return again. Thanks Kevin and crew!

Debbie R.
06/03/2020
Great
Fast service, ability to get in quick!

SG

CL
CLARENCE L.
Chevrolet Pickup
05/07/2020
Friendly place, very helpful, got me right in, thanks

David R.
Kansas City, MO
Jeep CJ7
05/05/2020
Great people, great service!
I dropped my jeep off without an appointment and they still got me taken care of that day.