BL
Bill L.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
06/19/2019
Honest and friendly service.
Very thorough and dependable.

RK
Robert K.
06/12/2019
Vehicle inspection
Had my vehicle inspected today. Appointment was fast and convenient for me. Service was quick, friendly and efficient.
Definitely my first choice for automotive needs

Jennifer K.
05/22/2019
Trust and Care
The Cornett Automotive team always provides great car service. I can trust what they tell me. A very quick turaround time as well.

Donald P.
Mercury Montego
05/21/2019
Repairs done quickly and always explains the service that he does to the car. Gives extimate prior to the work done to the car.
Repairs done quickly and always explains the service that he does to the car. Gives estimate prior to the work done to the car.

TC
Tracy C.
Kia Sedona
05/18/2019
Convenience, reliability and quick service
I called Cornett Automotive at about 2:00 in the afternoon with a suspension problem and they had it diagnosed and fixed in a couple of hours.

MINI Cooper Hardtop
05/08/2019
reliability
great place for care care

Bill B.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
04/10/2019
Genuine Concern
Always seem to be able to get my vehicles in quickly. If we need to have an adjustment after the fact, Cornett will make it right. They can perform a wide array of repairs from alignments to transmissions.

04/04/2019
Fast and courteous service
Just moved to st.joe about 1 year ago and needed a new mechanic when my brakes went bad. Found cornet's on Google, and they did not disappoint. Had vehicle fixed the same day, kept me up on what was happening, and also provided transportation to and from work so they could keep my vehicle. Thank you all for a job well done, we will return if we need services in the future

CG
Cynthia G.
03/28/2019
A great company who knows cars and can be trusted!
Cornett Automotive made me an appointment to have my car inspected. I realized there were 4 days left until the end of the month and I needed an appointment. They gave me an appointment that worked with my schedule for the next day. I highly recommend them. My son also takes his car there. We will continue to have our cars serviced there. They get 4 stars!

TR
Tony R.
Chevrolet Blazer
03/16/2019
I was in and out in no time.
Been here for awhile now and trust them.

John W.
Chevrolet Pickup
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Barbie. She said the business was able to get her in and out. They got the inspection done she needed.

Jerrod H.
03/15/2019
Good friendly service
This service is close to home and convenient, but that's not all that. I have witnessed this business to go above and beyond measures to make cars great again. No pun intended! At times a small job can become difficult, but these mechanics are patient, methodical, and somewhat brilliant. Great service and fantastic results. When they are done servicing your vehicle, the stereo even sounds better. 1124 thanks you.
DJ is awesome by the way.

RK
Robert K.
03/08/2019
A=1
Great place,treats customer like royalty. This shop is the best,TOP DRAWER.

02/15/2019
Always good service! Easy to get your car in and they will let you know if they find anything wrong. They never do extra work unless they speak to you first!

WC
William C.
Pontiac Trans Sport
02/12/2019 Category: Service
William said that the business did a good job and he would definitely recommend them for service.

RD
Roger D.
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Roger said that the place did a good job.

BG
Brian G.
Dodge Stratus
01/06/2019
Straight forward. Quick and easy.
Very friendly, straight to the point and offer coffee. Soda machine there also. They are the "No Bull" kind of shop! Will be going back!

Scott S.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
12/14/2018
CORNETT AUTOMOTIVE SAVES THE DAY!
During the course of rushing around and getting ready for a family getaway, someone (won’t say who) put 10 gallons of gasoline in the family truckster which runs on diesel..
NOT GOOD!
Luckily, it was caught before the car was started.
Diesel motors and gasoline do not mix.
We called Cornett and within minutes, our minds were at ease.. They helped arrange for a tow to their shop just before noon. They called us not even 3 hours later to inform that the car was all fixed up and ready to go!!
You just can’t beat their prompt, expert service and professionalism!!
The only place we’ll take our vehicles 🚗

ME
Margaret E.
Saturn Astra
12/13/2018
Fast, friendly and honest service.
From Ruth at the front desk to John in the garage, I felt totally assured that I was getting honest advice and quality work done on my car at an affordable price. I will go no where else for my automotive needs.

JE
Jason E.
Lincoln Town Car
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Jason said this is the only business that almost instantly knows what is wrong with a vehicle.