Business Solutions

Corpus Auto Service

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
KG
Katharine G.
02/12/2021
Beyond Mechanical
Recently had the pleasure of being a customer of Corpus Auto Service. I was actually referred to them by another, very trustworthy mom&pop, garage as they...

AA
Aurora A.
02/04/2021
best place to take your car for service
you got my car running again and also i appreciate the itemized receipt.

01/20/2021
Nolan
Twice,I’ve took my car in for warranty repairs. Nolan was honest and straight forward with me, on the second warranty repairs they could not repair or stop...

Jesse R.
01/19/2021
Great work
Second time I brought our 2007 H3 in. They fixed a “loss of power” message on dash. Took it to other places first, no luck. They fixed it. They also...

Jeanne A.
01/04/2021
Quality service at Corpus Auto Service
I recently took my 2008 Land Rover LR2/SE  to them to look at several issues. I also had the dealership in S.A. look at the same issues. Corpus Auto Service...