Overall Rating 4.5555556/5Overall Rating 4.5555556/5Overall Rating 4.5555556/5Overall Rating 4.5555556/5rating 4.5555556
Overall Rating 1.8888889/5rating 1.8888889rating 1.8888889rating 1.8888889rating 1.8888889

GC
George C.
11/11/2019 Category: Service
George said they did a great job for him.

Diane G.
11/07/2019
Fantastic Customer Service!
I continue to be impressed with the service received at Corpus Auto Service! What is most impressive is the amount of time it takes for car repairs to be completed--super fast! All reported issues were addressed and repaired! Employees listen to my concerns and needs. I will continue to have my car serviced here! Thank you!!!

CN
Chris N.
Odem, TX
10/25/2019
Great service / little over priced
Service was 100% đź‘Ť
It is a little expensive, but the only quality foreign car service around..
Was happy over all..

MA
Mohamed A.
Jaguar XF
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Mohamed said that they are nice people.

AD
Annette D.
Portland, TX
Jeep Cherokee
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Annette said she went in for service and there was no one available so she was asked to come back after work. She went back later, but the employee was so busy and didn't answer her question about the price or have time to service her vehicle again. The employee was very polite and very respectful.
CRAIG B. from Corpus Auto Service responded on 10/21/2019

Annette did come in and was asked to come back later that evening as the technicians were actually out to lunch, upon returning when techs were present and had time, I gave her the price for work and it wasn't agreeable and no further questions were asked. Very sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. We pride ourselves on trying to take care of everyone the best we can.

PR
Phillip R.
Mercedes-Benz C300
10/16/2019
Great customer service!!
Very honest, and kept me updated throughout the repairs. 10/10 would recommend!

Janis G.
George West, TX
10/09/2019
Friendly and reliable service!
After waiting an hour and a half on the side of the road for the tow truck, Corpus Auto Service was the bright spot in my day! They offered water, snacks, and a ride to where I needed to go. I had used their services before and knew I could trust them to fix my vehicle in a timely manner, which they did. I wouldn’t take my little truck anywhere else!

Josh B.
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Josh said the business was great.

Joe C.
09/26/2019
Skilled Techs and Shop Mgr.
Trust Corpus Auto Service to work on my 1967 Mustang. Old technology, but knowledge is in-house to work on classics.

WT
Wayne T.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Wayne's wife. She said they have used the business 3 times so far and they has great customer service and excellent communication. It's a stand up business that does a great job

LH
Lamont H.
Volvo S80
09/24/2019 Category: Service
Lamont said the service was pretty good.

Maggie S.
Port Aransas, TX
Porsche 911
09/23/2019
Outstanding service!
Awesome customer service by Buddy. Porsche cooling system problem was identified, fixed and even covered by warranty! Set me up with a local auto body shop to repair my bumper ding. Thrilled to have a local shop that is qualified to work on imports. My truck is there now. My new go to auto repair shop.

Sallee W.
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Sallee said she brought her vehicle into this business before, they did some repairs on it, they had very good service, and she was very happy and satisfied with their work.

Charolette S.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
09/16/2019
Great service and friendly staff.

CD
Chris D.
Portland, TX
Volvo XC90
09/13/2019
Honesty and integrity from start to finish
The key to this company is the gentleman who runs the business, Buddy. He really knows automobiles and what needs to be done to make your vehicle run like new. I have a 2006 Volvo XC90 with 102,000 miles on it. Without going through the boring details suffice it to say that after my visit here the vehicle runs like new, it really does! I was treated with respect, and the work was the highest quality while the treatment was professional from start to finish!
I would highly recommend this business, you will get a fair honest deal with quality professional work at a fair price!

Mike M.
Aransas Pass, TX
MINI Cooper Hardtop
09/12/2019
They know what they’re doing.
We are new coastal bend residents. After bouncing around the Corpus Christi area with our 10 year old MiniCooper showing a “service engine” light, that other shops gave up on, we landed at Corpus Auto Service. One day later, our Mini was ready to go home. Can’t say much better than that.

Bartlett, IL
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
09/10/2019
They’re friendly and work with flexible schedules. They answer the questions I have in a simple and understandable manner, and fix things efficiently and successfully. The office dog was my favorite part.

Michael B.
MINI Cooper Coupe
09/08/2019
fast friendly service
repaired my check engine light and fixed a few other service items on a timely basis

Monica R.
Alice, TX
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
08/28/2019
Always a pleasure
I always call ahead of time for appointments and I never have to wait longer than usual. These people are honest and committed to serve their clients.

Mike H.
08/27/2019
Awesome
Dealer had my truck off and on for 16 days and only made the AC problem worse. Repeated repair attempts. Buddy called me 3 hours after drop off and said it was fixed, at a fraction of the dealership quote. Saved me a lot of money and unnecessary work. This is a great shop.