Overall Rating 4.5555556/5Overall Rating 4.5555556/5Overall Rating 4.5555556/5Overall Rating 4.5555556/5rating 4.5555556
Overall Rating 1.8888889/5rating 1.8888889rating 1.8888889rating 1.8888889rating 1.8888889

Abby S.
Volvo S60
05/26/2018
10/10
highly recommend corpus auto service! They are very helpful and understanding. For sure my new car place here in corpus

Kay S.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Kay said she has been going to this facility for years and she trusts them.

Douglas H.
Volkswagen Passat
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Douglas said he would recommend the business for service.

Jr P.
05/21/2018 Category: Service
JR said the business was very helpful. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable when providing vehicle service.

Anonymous avatar
Chevrolet Caprice
05/12/2018
Not the best treatment I've gotten
Friendly staff and communication. But, the usual Corpus Christi type of auto repair service. They did get my car running again. It was in their shop from 03/15 - 04/06. 3 weeks. I was sold a distributor and fuel pump for it to run, and a condenser to repair the AC. I picked my car up right after work as quick as I could get there. Near 5:00 PM, their closing time. My bill was $1,991.00 and some change. When I got in my car to leave, my carpeting and floor mats and interior were covered and stained in mechanic grease, and my AC still didn't work at all. I started calling back immediately, but no answer. So, I'm sure the Service Rep left right away for the weekend after my departure, which I understand and expected. Plus, my ride had left, so I needed my car to get home anyway. Called them and took it back the following Monday. Another day after, I get a call that I need to give them another $1,300.00 to fix my AC when they had already told me they had fixed it the 1st time. For the amount of money I paid for everything, including some extra services I OK'd but was told I would not be charged for and then were, and $39.73 for shop supplies, I think they should have finished fixing my AC since they told me it was fixed to start with and that the car was ready for me to pick up. Told me the AC was ice cold and perfect on the road test. ???. I also think the grease stains should have/could have been taken care of before getting my car back, too. Somewhat disappointing experience for the 1st time I've used their services.

BF
Byron F.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Byron said the staff was friendly and his vehicle is running fine now. However, the cover for one of his side view mirrors seems to have gone missing during the service.

FJ
Frank J.
Chevrolet Venture
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Frank said this business did a fabulous job and everything was fine. He will be continuing doing business with them.

Davin C.
Toyota Land Cruiser
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Davin said the staff were friendly, and had good follow up.

Richard M.
Lincoln MKZ
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Richard said he has used the business before and they always treat him well.

PP
Pz P.
Ford Thunderbird
04/28/2018 Category: Service
PZ said the business did not correct any of the issues occurring with his vehicle. The cost for the services were high and he stated he feels like nothing was fixed.
CRAIG B. from Corpus Auto Service responded on 05/16/2018

Customer came to us saying that he had an emmaculate 1977 Ford Thunderbird that had all new parts but sat for a little while and now wouldn't start. Vehicle was towed in and it was not in very good shape at all. First we had to drain the fuel from the tank and it was purple fluid that was in the tank. Then we had to take the "new" carburetor off of the vehicle and discovered it was cracked. Customer brought us a new one and we were able to get the vehicle running again. We repeatedly told the customer that the vehilce was unsafe to drive due to the brakes being frozen due to sitting for so long. Customer tried to bring us his own parts and have us install for free. I informed him that we do not install customer supplied parts. They responded by saying that we should for them because we got the vehicle running. I then tried to explain to the customer that we did not know what else is wront with thier vehicle since it couldn't be driven due to the vehicle being unsafe to drive. Customer had vehicle towed to thier house.

PR
Paulina R.
Buick Century
04/26/2018 Category: Service
Paulina said the service is good at this business.

Tj S.
04/24/2018 Category: Service
TJ said the service was good but a little highly priced.

Mike H.
Houston, TX
MINI Cooper Hardtop
04/23/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Steve. He said he had to send the vehicle back because it was leaking oil.

EL
Elise L.
Volvo S40
04/19/2018
A+ in Customer Service
First time to Corpus Auto Service. Everything was outstanding from Buddy being very professional during intake, mechanic coming in and talking to me about my car (very polite and professional). Checkout was easy. A+ in customer service all around. PS. Sadie was the bonus - loved getting to meet her!

SE
Seth E.
Robstown, TX
MINI Cooper Coupe
04/19/2018 Category: Service
Seth said the staff got the job done in a timely fashion, with no issues, at a good price.

AD
Allen D.
Ingleside, TX
Acura MDX
04/17/2018 Category: Service
Allen said the service was great. The staff is really nice and take care of him. However he had to bring the vehicle back to be fixed.

AL
Ashley L.
Chevrolet Cobalt
04/17/2018 Category: Service
Ashley said the business had great overall service.

Miriam H.
04/12/2018
Knowledgeable and efficient
I always receive the best service. They are always honest with me and give me their best advice in the repair of my vehicle. Recently my Mazda 3 motor went out. Even though it was bad news and my vehicle was not repairable they still helped me and gave me a contact company to sell my car to for parts. They have amazing customer service!!!

GG
Gary G.
04/11/2018
Red Brake light on the dash
Personnel were very courteous. I was just alittle disappointed with the possibly un-necessary additional service. Im on a tight budget I just needed my BMW flashed at a minimal cost. I know the business has to make money but I did not think a brake flush was absolutely necessary. Dont get me wrong Im satisfied with the end results, I just felt that I was possibly too automobile specific naive to know when Im duped. I just want to know did I really need a brake flush?

KJ
Katie J.
Friendswood, TX
Chevrolet Suburban
04/11/2018 Category: Service
Katie said the staff were very prompt on following up with her on updates, and they were very honest.