Overall Rating 4.5555556/5Overall Rating 4.5555556/5Overall Rating 4.5555556/5Overall Rating 4.5555556/5rating 4.5555556
Overall Rating 1.8888889/5rating 1.8888889rating 1.8888889rating 1.8888889rating 1.8888889

Blue B.
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Blue said everything went fine.

02/04/2019
Reasonable prices and friendly staff
I was worried about taking my car somewhere other than the dealership, but the service plan I had purchased expired and I knew service would be expensive. CC Auto did a great job and it cost less than had I gone to the dealership. The staff was great and showed me the items included in the service my car needed.

SP
Sandra P.
BMW 325i
02/01/2019
Top notch mechanics
I have a 1989 BMW convertible which means I have a car with electrical issues that several other shops could not fix. Jeremy took on this project and due to his professionalism and diligence I brought home a car that starts!!! Buddy was sensitive to costs and tracked down a rare part halfway across the country. I highly recommend.

Miguel P.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
01/25/2019 Category: Service
Miguel said they helped by diagnosing his vehicle correctly and they went out of their way to explain what was wrong with the vehicle. They were nice and they were honest.

BT
Buster T.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
01/24/2019
Comfort level
This my was my first time to use Corpus Auto but from the start felt that I had selected the right place.
The staff was personal, engaging and demonstrated a genuine knowledge of how to correctly service my truck.
I will use their service again in the future.

CA
Carlos A.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Carlos said the business took care of his problem and was fantastic.

HE
Henry E.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
01/22/2019
Fast, friendly, service
They kept me updated on all repairs and best of all they handled my insurance claim so I wouldn't have to.

CD
Cecile D.
Windham, ME
Porsche Cayenne
01/18/2019
Very knowledgeable and friendly, I would recommend to a friend.

Mel D.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
01/18/2019
Great service, job well done!
Great Job , bringing my attention to a bad tier that needed replaced,

Debbie M.
Bishop, TX
MINI Cooper Coupe
01/16/2019
On the a Road Again...
The service check was completed quickly and I was on my way home within an hour. Great job!

VC
Vicki C.
Volkswagen Golf GTI
01/11/2019
Fast friendly service
Knowledgeable and friendly staff and a fair price

AP
Angie P.
Audi Q5
01/02/2019
This place is awesome! Buddy is nice and always takes care of me quickly if I walk in or schedule online! Will not take my car any other place.
Thank you for taking good car of my car!

Stephen C.
Land Rover LR4
12/23/2018
Fast and Easy
Took my LR4 in for the 63,000 service/maintenance. So far, it appears they do good work and they are a super friendly group. It was fast and they also made it a super easy process. Thanks!

DN
Diane N.
Jaguar XK8
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Diane said that the employees did a really good job, were personable and thorough.

LW
Leslie W.
Robstown, TX
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
12/13/2018
Vehicle repair
Love the personal service. They took the time to talk to me about my vehicle.

SO
Steven O.
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Steven said they did a great job.

AK
Andrew K.
INFINITI I30
12/09/2018
Honest, Reputable Service with Highly Skilled Technicians
Corpus Christi Auto Service is by far the best automotive mechanic shop in the City of Corpus Christi. They know what they are doing and they get the job done right the first time!!! I am a former military aircraft maintenance Officer and I trust this shop with the maintenance of my family's cars. I consider it cheap insurance that my autos are maintained to the highest level of safety and top performance due to services provided by Corpus Christi Auto Service.

VK
Vernon K.
Aransas Pass, TX
Mercedes-Benz E350
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Vernon said everything was good and the staff did a good job.

Mark R.
Land Rover Discovery Series II
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Mark said the business did everything they were supposed to professionally and politely.

BN
Betty N.
11/19/2018
Longtime customer
They are highly skilled and also trustworthy. They have taken care of my BMW for many years.. I have complete confidence in their recommendations and workmanship.