KG
Katharine G.
02/12/2021
Beyond Mechanical
Recently had the pleasure of being a customer of Corpus Auto Service. I was actually referred to them by another, very trustworthy mom&pop, garage as they could not properly service my 2014 Range Rover. Last year, my car was serviced by a local garage who had it for over 8 months, trying to get parts and tools to fix my car. Telling me to get rid of my car ASAP that it was nothing but trouble. I happen to really like my car and think it’s a very safe vehicle. When less than a year out of that garage problems started to arise; I found another who took it in. They did some break work and then asses a problem they weren’t quite prepared to deal with. So, when I was told by this other garage that they couldn’t work on my car but they found one who could I was very nervous. I had major PTSD from the last experience not going so well. Nolan at Corpus was not only informative and clear, he shared with me their mechanics qualifications and service history working on Range Rovers. He listened to my concerns and even went so far as to assess the work that had been recently need done by the first garage; never once badmouthing them or anything. Very positive and optimistic. They had my car less than a week and were ready for me to roll it out. It’s driving like NEW!! I appreciated their modern service, way of presenting their assessment, and effective communication. Highly recommend Corpus Auto, great mechanic but more than that great people with good character.

AA
Aurora A.
02/04/2021
best place to take your car for service
you got my car running again and also i appreciate the itemized receipt.

Nissan Maxima
01/20/2021
Nolan
Twice,I’ve took my car in for warranty repairs. Nolan was honest and straight forward with me, on the second warranty repairs they could not repair or stop the leak.

Jesse R.
HUMMER H3
01/19/2021
Great work
Second time I brought our 2007 H3 in. They fixed a “loss of power” message on dash. Took it to other places first, no luck. They fixed it. They also later replaced my water pump and power steering pump in one day. Awesome work!!

Jeanne A.
Land Rover LR2
01/04/2021
Quality service at Corpus Auto Service
I recently took my 2008 Land Rover LR2/SE  to them to look at several issues. I also had the dealership in S.A. look at the same issues. Corpus Auto Service isn't cheap, but no garage doing quality work is. However, their prices were significantly lower than the dealership's.  Nolan and Brian were the only two that I had a chance to speak with. They were professional, knowledgeable, friendly, and patient with me.  Because of tbe holiday's, I would take my car in to be worked on for a couple of days, get it back, and return a few days later to have more work done. I have had other garages hold my car hostage. I couldn't get my car back until ALL work was done according to THEIR time schedule. One other thing, the dealership told me that I needed front and rear brakes, rotors, etc. replaced.  Corpus Auto Service replaced the back and told me the front still had some life. It's nice to know they weren't going to charge me for work that I didn't need yet.  And on the flip side, they replaced a couple things and didn't charge me! Thank you, Corpus Auto Service! My Rover is running great, better than when I bought it a year ago. I am very pleased, especially with a one year parts and labor warrannty. Corpus Auto Service delivers great service and quality work.

John F.
Rockport, TX
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Vans
12/22/2020
We received good service
CAS was very helpful in trying to get our extended warranty to pay for the service. Unfortunately, the insurer refused, citing an exclusion in the coverage.

Charles B.
Houston, TX
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
12/18/2020
Great service at a great price.
Great job, as usual. Highly recommend this place. Great service on my Range Rover at a fraction of the cost as the dealership. I will continue to bring my cars back here.

CD
Courtney D.
Portland, TX
12/11/2020

12/08/2020
good honest work
Great place to take a German car. Honest good work that is priced appropriately. If you have an issue with your car, take it to Corpus Auto before you take it to a dealership.

12/01/2020
quick & friendly
I apricate the prompt attention and correspondence of booking an appointment and the work completed in a timely manner.

ER
Erika R.
11/25/2020
Trustworthy
Took my vehicle for a brake fluid check and only turns out that the service codes needed to be reset! I trust Corpus Auto Service and they gave me peace of mind when it came to my vehicle. Every happy and grateful for them!

Minerva G.
Odem, TX
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
11/18/2020
Honest up front service and pricing.
First time here! Start to finish the service was great. Best part of all was the upfront honesty and friendly staff.

Don C.
Bishop, TX
MINI Cooper Hardtop
11/12/2020
mini cooper
was having problems with power steering on 2003 mini cooper s......took it to these guys...NOLAN was very helpful..
listened to my concerns.....and attacked it...got the job done and in a reasonable time frame................................

will encourage everyone to take there cars here..................

TP
Tommy P.
Portland, TX
Porsche Cayman
11/12/2020
professionalism and pride
I was blown away with the professionalism. I have gone to multiple places where its just "we can do it" and when I come back its just pay and then they always forget a small detail that requires me to fix it or take it to another place to correct which requires me to pay double. This was the only place that paid attention to every detail and followed up with me and kept me updated. Furthermore, they took pride in their work. Lastly, they offered me and reviewed with me on things nobody has ever talked to me about my car considering i drive a fancy rare car that nobody ever wants to touch. It wasn't just a service and go. It was service, follow up, professionalism, education, and recommendation that sets them apart. I look forward coming back in the future. As I told them, I'm upset I never came sooner. Highly recommended place.

Jesse R.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
11/11/2020
Brake service for my Benz
The minute you walk in you're treated like family. They offer great service that will keep me coming back.