FP
Fulton, TX
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
03/27/2020
Great Service, Wonderful people
What a great experience my first time using Corpus Auto service was. After being blown off by the dealer for a repair that they did just 2 years and one month ago with a 2 year warranty and being no help I called Corpus Auto Service. They took my vehicle in right away and it was ready the next day. Great folks, wonderful price (less expensive than dealer) and Great service

Jason W.
Woodsboro, TX
Volkswagen Routan
03/20/2020
Great communications! Reasonable and Honest!
Our service manager, Nolan, greeted us warmly after taking our vehicle to two other local mechanic shops for the same problems and it still wasn’t fixed after $2000. He was very empathic and listened. He Kept close contact during all diagnosis and repairs. Brian the mechanic was very honest about the age and other worn parts that needing addressing but didn’t force us to do more than we requested.

TT
Tim T.
Volkswagen Tiguan
03/13/2020
Always satisfied
I’ve taken my Volkswagen to these guys for years. Great service and reasonable pricing. Dependable and extremely efficient. I wouldn’t go anywhere else.

David B.
Rockport, TX
FIAT 500
03/05/2020
Proficient and reasonable
They were thorough and helpful

Diane G.
03/04/2020
The customer comes first!
Every time I visit Corpus Auto Service, I am treated like family! My car is always serviced in a reasonable amount of time, and someone explains exactly what the car needs and what was done. Great customer service!

VW
Virginia W.
02/28/2020
Quick and Courteous
Great customer service. Found problem, fixed problem. In and out same day. Great price in my opinion.

Bernie B.
Mercedes-Benz C250
02/26/2020
Customer Service
Provides a great service and customer confidence that the job is done right.

GW
George W.
Audi S8
02/25/2020
Knowledgeable, efficient staff.
Car was last serviced by a dealer who told me check engine light required $8k worth of repairs. I balked at the price and several months later when another warning light came on I took the car to Corpus Auto. They quickly diagnosed both the issues as sensors which had been improperly connected or left unconnected by the dealer. Issue resolved for $135 vs $8k. I'm a fan.

Mike B.
02/25/2020
Good customer service

Robert M.
Chevrolet HHR
02/24/2020
Fast and friendly service
Corpus Auto has been taking care of our auto needs for years. They are always efficient, communicate well, professional, and quick. We appreciate the high quality service that we get in every visit. Thank you for all you do.

Mario C.
Land Rover LR4
02/22/2020 Category: Service
Mario said the technicians were straightforward and prices are reasonable.

Johnathan M.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/21/2020
best auto repair service in Corpus
These guys know what they’re doing. Especially if you have a foreign vehicle, they can handle it and make it better than ever.

Friendly staff that goes above and beyond for customer service. My personal best experience at any auto shop ever!

RA
Robert A.
Fulton, TX
GMC Yukon XL
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Robert said this business did a good job. He is very happy.

MF
Mark F.
Nissan Sentra
02/12/2020
Great service! Everything was done in a timely matter

LN
Lori N.
Pontiac Grand Am
02/06/2020
squeezed me in and had information in less than 2 hrs. good explanation. Nolan in the front is very friendly, & professional
They squeezed me in and looked at the car in less than 2 hours. They explained what the possible problems could be and the cost to diagnose it further. Ultimately all of the possibilities were going to be too expensive so I decided not to get it fixed. Nolan at the front was very courteous and helpful. The waiting room was pleasant. Nolan said it's a family owned business which is great as they have a reputation to keep up.