Dominic G.
Volkswagen Jetta
09/24/2020 Category: Service
Dominic said the business overcharged him by $1,200 and told him they checked things they actually did not even look at. He ended up buying the parts for $88 and having his vehicle serviced else where. He would not ever use or recommend the business again.
CRAIG B. from Corpus Auto Service responded on 09/25/2020

Sorry to hear about your unfortunate service here, there was no overcharge though, just a simple check out fee for the diagnosis that was preformed, if you were able to get the parts we quoted you at a much cheaper price, then thats fantastic, would love to hear a follow up as to what was replaced to get the vehicle operable. Thanks

Buick Lucerne
09/19/2020
Timely & Honest
I received excellent customer service in a timely manner.

HB
Haley B.
Nissan Sentra
Awesome sauce
Best oil change ever!!!!!!:)

EB
Elena B.
Orange Grove, TX
Volkswagen Eos
Excellent customer service.
Excellent personal manners, they explain the work and of course the price. When they say the vehicle we’ll be ready by this day it’s ready. I am very happy with their work.

Jeremy S.
Ingleside, TX
Honest service.
Great service and gave me a whole new experience like I hadn’t experienced before. When I usually have to deal with mechanics I tend to have a stress filled experience, this time was pleasantly so different. Stressless and quick. Thank You.

Mitch B.
Rockport, TX
Mercedes-Benz GLC
09/16/2020
Fast friendly and reasonable prices.
I’m not sure why you would go to Mercedes and pay $350 for a B service when you get the same thing here for less then a third of the cost.

KA
Kratai A.
Austin, TX
Chrysler 200
09/15/2020
This is what true customer service looks like!
The long lost personal customer service experience is the GEM of this family owned business and their warm inviting way of doing business has completely won me over. Of course, excellent repairs and top quality parts Only add to my list of why they are now my personal mechanic of choice! Thanks team Corpus Auto Service!

GG
Gabby G.
Kia Soul
Transparency
I really appreciate the honesty and transparency this place gave us. We’re new to Corpus and I found this place on Google based on its reviews. I’m not a car expert and was afraid of being scammed or taken advantage of, but Nolan and his team were super welcoming and straight forward and kept us in the loop. Really appreciate the customer service. Will definitely be a customer in the future (I mean, like hopefully not, but if we have car issues I know where to go!)

09/15/2020
Took the time to explain all the repairs. Answered all my questions thoroughly.

HC
Holly C.
Houston, TX
Audi Q7
09/09/2020
Best Service!
I couldn’t have asked for a better experience at Corpus Auto Service. They are extremely thorough and knowledgeable in every aspect. Nolan is superb. He goes above and beyond to make sure you get the best possible care.and service. I wouldn’t take my car anywhere else.

DO
Diane O.
Hyundai Elantra GT
09/09/2020
Friendly, fast, expensive
Staff was very friendly. Service was very fast, changed out 2 headlight bulbs on my Hyundia Elantra in less than 20 minutes. I thought the $119 total charge was a extremely excessive for the amount of labor or equipment involved.

LC
Lynn C.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/08/2020
Quote was price paid
Quote was price paid. CC Auto coordinated service/repair with VW and took care of me, their customer. I will be back for their services

AG
Anna G.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
09/05/2020
Most Honest Auto Diagnostic & Service in South Texas
After a hearing a devastating diagnosis, I’m glad I came here for my 2nd Opinion! I Was extremely pleased at the quick turn around and honest evaluation Sept. 3/4, 2020. Nolan & his Great Team of Technicians Get an “Exceeds Expectations” A+++. Not to mention their Courteous communication, for updates and expedient responses. Thanks for the best experience by far after dealing with several Supposedly reputable CC Name brand Service departments. I’m returning only to Corpus Auto Service from now on! My 😇 Mechanics😘🙏😷

RT
Richard T.
09/02/2020
Over all excellent experience.
Drop off and pick up was fast and efficient. Accurate estimated completion time. Minimum to no wait time required. The employee I dealt with, Nolan, was knowledgable and very helpful.

James G.
08/28/2020
Went in for front end alignment
Yes took my truck in for a front end alignment ..The gentleman was very nice and courteous at the front desk explained to me that before any work is done they are going to do a diagnostic on it. Unfortunately they showed me what needed to be replaced it was a little more major work than I thought so financially I really couldn't have any work done.So do appreciate that they took the time out to do this ..but yes.I do recommend this place .