Sarah S.
Kia Sorento
10/26/2017 Category: Service
Sarah said this business is horrible. She had to get her vehicle towed to another facility.
Brian C. from Cottin's Automotive responded on 11/08/2017

So sorry to hear you feel that way for not putting on used tires on your vehicle, we do not do used tires or customer supplied tires for liabilty reasons.. And as for a reveiw and 1 star why don't you explain why you had to be towed to another shop that does used tires before you bash us as horrible.... Have a great day.....

JOHN H.
08/27/2017
Correction
Mistake, meant to hit 5 stars originally

08/27/2017
AC Repar
Great service, very pleased
Brian C. from Cottin's Automotive responded on 08/28/2017

Hello thank you for the good reveiw, but  I would like to see if you could rescore your 1 star to a 5 star I hope you hit it on accident.. I will send a rescore email thank you again for the business...

EF
EARL F.
GMC Savana
09/10/2016
My Universal Disappointment
Disappointment #1 When I bought my Honda Civic to your shop, you told me that the compressor, the clutch, and the coil had to be replaced, I was given no written estimate, just a bill of $35.00, but the verbal estimate was over $1000.00, I didn't have the money so I declined, hence the 35 bucks. I took the Honda to a Honda dealership, and they repaired the AC for $250.00.
Disappointment #2 I bought my GMC van in because the blower motor stopped working, again I was given no written estimate, just a bill of $35.00, but the verbal estimate was over $300.00 p[lus, I didn't have the money so I again declined, hence the 35 bucks. I came home did some research on the internet and found that the repair on my vehicle was approximately 20 to 60 minutes for the repair with part for resister and blower about $70.00.
Conclusion: I will never use you service again, because are dishonest, and condescending, I pity the poor woman or non tech savvy senior who wanders into your establishment. You're sabotaging your own business and don't know it, by providing a quality service at a fair price, your business would increase exponentially just through word of mouth, I know that I would have become a steady customer, so sad, BTW I think your mom is great, you, not so much!
Brian C. from Cottin's Automotive responded on 09/15/2016

Well I am sorry for your disappiontment. If you would like to call and discuss it with me I would be happy to talk..And as for the 35.00 dollar daignose charge that is what we charge to diagnose your vehicle.. You have a wonderful day... Cottin's Automotive...

KF
KEN F.
GMC Sierra
07/22/2016
Diappointing
I won't be back
Brian C. from Cottin's Automotive responded on 07/22/2016

I am sorry to hear that.. But we have to have the coupon present for the oil change discounts it is policy which you didn't have.. Have a great day.... I will take you out of are system....

AA
ADAM A.
Port St. Lucie, FL
Mercury Grand Marquis
05/28/2014
over charged us for parts
you don't want to really know but we will not be back.
Brian C. from Cottin's Automotive responded on 05/30/2014

I will say it it was over price... But I just want to say Thank you for the business and hope you find someone that is in your price range..Have  a great day...

Jaymes L.
PORT ST LUCIE, FL
04/18/2018 Category: Service
Jaymes said the work was fine but what he was charged was way too much for what was done.

VR
Van R.
07/28/2016 Category: Service
Van said his visit was not pleasing at the business. Someone backed in to his vehicle while it was there for service and they did not call to inform him. He did not find out until he went to pick up his vehicle. He would recommend them depending on the service.
Brian C. from Cottin's Automotive responded on 07/29/2016

Sorry but I think you have the wrong Business we only looked at your vehicle and while you waited and you declined the work.. Sorry to hear that someone did that..But I guess you had it fixed somewhere else...

SA
SUSANNE A.
Port St. Lucie, FL
Chevrolet Cruze
12/09/2014
Get in get out.
I arrived early for my appointment and I was taken rather fast.

Marlene L.
12/05/2019 Category: Service
Marlene said this business charged her more money than she expected. She said they were friendly and did a good job.

WM
William M.
Ford Windstar Wagon
03/20/2019 Category: Service
William said the gear shift was changed and it's not aligned up very good so he's having a little trouble getting it to go in the right setting.

AC
Al C.
Taunton, MA
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Al said the service was very good.

GT
Gina T.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Gina said the service the business provided was good.

Amir B.
Mercury Mountaineer
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Amir said the business provided good service, they were generous, and treated him well.

AC
Al C.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Al said the business does not do Veteran's discounts, and he thinks they should.

EF
Emmanuel F.
Toyota Sequoia
03/22/2018 Category: Service
Emmanuel said he would recommend this business for service.