Business Solutions

Country Club Automotive

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
Keith B.
05/11/2022
Front end alignment on my 09 F350
Brought my truck in for an alignment because after the ford dealer performed their 4 wheel alignment it was pulling hard to the right. The guys from...

WR
WADE R.
05/04/2022
You can count on Country Club Automotive for reliable and quality service.
I’ve been going here for as long as I’ve had vehicles needing work done. It’s always an easy experience and I trust them to perform any type of service needed.

MICHAEL M.
05/01/2022
Set up the appointment and they were right on it.
They always provide great service. They are very good at diagnosing a problem, just from a limited description of a problem. Then fixing it quickly.

MARY M.
04/30/2022
Great Garage
This garage is the greatest. The staff doing repairs know their business. I always feel confident when leaving with my 20 year old car, that all...

Carlos C.
04/25/2022
Carlos said everything was excellent. They are very friendly, and explain things to people. He says they do things the right way.