AT
AMBRE T.
07/25/2021
Honesty!
Joe and his team are amazing. I have been taking my Suburban here for years. And my Jeep for the last two. Joe is always honest and upfront with any problems he may find. Finding ways to handle said issues and try to save me money at the same time. Joe explains things well so that I understand. He is happy to answer any questions I may have. Even telling me ways to help my vehicle run better so I limit any further issues. I will happily deal with someone who is honest and upfront with me. That is what you will get from Joe and his team. Thank you for always looking out for me all these years. I remain your loyal customer.

Cynthia B.
07/20/2021
Inspection
The staff was thorough and professional and I was very impressed with the experience!!!

We appreciate your business.Tim

Subaru Tribeca (Natl)
07/19/2021
As always, we received grest service. Our vehicle is running great thanks to Country Club.

We appreciate your input. Thanks Tim

07/19/2021
Md inspection
Squeezed me in for an inspection at the last minute and took no time at all... very professional

Thank you for letting us know how we are doing.Tim

VH
VICTOR H.
07/14/2021
Called Country Club about my 2004 Toyota Camry!! AC stopped working!!!! Believe it or not I had a new compressor replaced Aug 2018. Tim called me back and said he couldn't believe that the compressor went up again!! But it was under warranty thank god. Tim told me it would ready on Tuesday and sure enough Tuesday afternoon he called and is was done. Thank you Tim and your staff, always did good by me. Thank you and would definitely recommend Country Club to anyone!!!!!
THE COUNTRY CLUB A. from Country Club Automotive responded on 07/20/2021

Thanks for letting us know how we are doing.We appreciate it Tim

GMC Envoy
07/14/2021
Great service; easy to work with; listens to the customer's need, and gets the problem fixed.
Always notifies the customer prior to fixing the vehicle what the cost will be to make sure it is ok to proceed with the work.

Toyota Tundra
06/26/2021
Great job, wonderful service!
As always, Country Club Automotive provides us with exceptional service and quality technical support. Joe and Josh explained what was causing the problem with our vehicle and outlined our options. We appreciate the honest feedback and were able to make the repair decision that met our needs. The repair was completed in a timely fashion. Thanks!
THE COUNTRY CLUB A. from Country Club Automotive responded on 07/02/2021

Thank you for letting us know how we are doing.Tim

BK
Bev K.
Brooklyn Park, MD
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/23/2021 Category: Service
Bev she has taken more than one vehicle there and they have always done whatever they could to meet her need. She knows Tim is a good mechanic and has good mechanics working for him. Other places have taken advantage of her, but she knows this place won't. They are very good and she has recommended them to other people.
THE COUNTRY CLUB A. from Country Club Automotive responded on 06/25/2021

Thanks Bev
      We really appreciate your business. Tim

DAVID M.
Nissan Sentra
06/22/2021
Knowledgeable and reasonable prices
Knowledgeable friendly staff, reasonable prices; they won’t try to sell you something you don’t need, price quote of repairs before doing the work. Our family has been using their services for 10+ years.
THE COUNTRY CLUB A. from Country Club Automotive responded on 06/22/2021

Thanks David
   We appreciate your review and your business. Tim

DF
DAN F.
Buick Enclave
06/20/2021
Best Service
Country Club is skilled, knowledgeable providing good work to keep my car running in top form. The service is 2nd to none!

Thanks Dan
     That really means something coming a man that owns a business (Zippers performance products) and knows what takes to run it. Tim

AMY S.
06/19/2021
Brake service
Joe was fantastic. This was the first time I’ve ever used the shop and everyone there was so polite and informative. My daughters car needed brakes they had them done that afternoon and the price was great also. It reminded me of how customer service used to be that you don’t see very often anymore I will definitely be going back for any car services that we need

We really appreciate your business. Tim

Subaru Tribeca (Natl)
06/17/2021
Good honest people. Great service.
Our vehicle was repaired in the time we were expecting it to be complete. We were informed of all repairs when contacted. Mr Joe and Josh explained everything to me. I will be bringing other vehicles here to be served. Thanks for the great customer service!
THE COUNTRY CLUB A. from Country Club Automotive responded on 06/21/2021

Thank you so much we really appreciate you taking the time for your review. Tim

06/11/2021
Scheduled our truck for 100,000, mile tune up. Very thorough checkup, and used high quality parts.
Thank you for providing great service.

We appreciate your business. Thanks Tim

NG
NATE G.
Severna Park, MD
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
06/10/2021
Professional Job!
CCA was great. I was able to get an appointment fast and they turned the car around in less than half a day. Pricing was reasonable and communication was easy. Highly recommend!

Thanks Nate
       We really appreciate your input. Tim

REBECCAH R.
Saturn VUE
06/05/2021
Quick service nice people
Everyone was nice and reasonable prices. Work was done quick and correctly. Willingness to work with you.
THE COUNTRY CLUB A. from Country Club Automotive responded on 06/12/2021

Thanks for letting us know how we are doing. Tim