DAVID M.
02/18/2021
Honesty and fair pricing. If it ain't broke they don't fix it.
Can't think of anything to say that I haven't already said. Work was done on time and right on the target price. No surprises.

EM
EMILY M.
Volkswagen Atlas
02/09/2021
Efficient, reliable and great customer service
Purchased a vehicle in VA and had to have it inspected in MD. Had a very limited window to get this done. Was referred by a family member. Called on Wednesday, my vehicle inspection was done by lunchtime Friday. They offered evening drop off hours, the price was more than reasonable and everyone I interacted (in person and by phone) was professional and friendly. I would take my vehicle here in the future and recommend to others!

Thanks Emily
       We appreciate your business and your comments.Tim

Shawn B.
Severn, MD
01/29/2021
Inspection and parts
They were very friendly and helpful go me in the shop the same day they won my business

Thanks Shawn
   We are looking forward to helping you in the future. Tim

MICHELLE L.
Brooklyn, MD
01/28/2021
they are honest
they are honest and very reasonable
THE COUNTRY CLUB A. from Country Club Automotive responded on 02/10/2021

We Appreciate your response.Hope we are your first choice in the future. Thanks Tim

TF
TOM F.
Columbia, MD
01/24/2021
MD Safety Inspection
The took my car at 8 and it was ready at 10. They were very courteous and the price was fair.

Thanks Tom
    We are glad you chose us. looking forward in helping you in the future. Tim

VH

Thanks Victor
        We appreciate your comments . Tim

Kathy M.
01/10/2021
Efficient, friendly, dependable, and trustworthy.
Thank you always for such a great service. I know my car is in good hands when I take it to Country Club Automotive. I appreciate you allowing me to wait for an oil change too! Makes life easier. And I must say, I always enjoy talking with your colleagues.
THE COUNTRY CLUB A. from Country Club Automotive responded on 01/12/2021

We really appriciate business. Tim

MICHELLE H.
01/08/2021
Honda
Excellent service. Thank you.
THE COUNTRY CLUB A. from Country Club Automotive responded on 01/09/2021

Thanks Michelle
      We appriciate you. Tim

DAVID M.
12/22/2020
Honesty and fair pricing. They treat you like they want to be treated.
Outstanding as always. Even though this was a small job it was still done timely and effeicently. As per usual I will always use them again.

SZ
STEVE Z.
Nissan Versa
11/23/2020
Oil changeu
Always a pleasure taking my Versa to CC Automotive.

Jim C.
11/19/2020 Category: Service
Jim said they're good people, dealt with them for years.

11/16/2020
We received great service as usua!

DAVE W.
GMC Sierra 3500HD
11/16/2020
Friendly service
Did the work I wanted done in the time they said it would take.

Sean C.
Severna Park, MD
11/09/2020
Tremendous service!
Great service. Tremendous attention to detail to ensure I was getting the best and most cost effective solution to my car issues.

Mike G.
GMC Yukon
11/09/2020
CCA
Great service at a good price.