06/10/2019
Regular Maintenance
Dropped our vehicle off for maintenance review and oil change. As always, I was happy with the service, price and turn around time.

Mike W.
Dodge Dakota
05/23/2019
Another great job by Tony..
Ran into a few snags on this repair but Tony took care of everything like the pro that he is...
TONY G. from Country Life Tires & Service responded on 05/23/2019

Thank you for allowing us to keep your Dodge pickup running and keep you comfortable in this hot weather!

JV
Juliana V.
Ford Expedition EL
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Juliana said this business does really good service.

05/09/2019
Very satisfied and have been a customer at Country Life Service since they opened in Mauldin in 2009!

Brandon H.
Hyundai Tucson
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Brandon said that the place had good service and fast timing.

NG
Nangia G.
South Carolina
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Nangia said the people at the business are nice and did a good job.

Michael W.
Honda Fit
04/22/2019
I have been a regular customer for a number of years now, and made my daughter take her car to Tony for all her maintenance work. And we will continue to take it there as long as Tony is there.
It is really hard to find an honest, trustworthy and competent mechanic. But we found one at County Life.
TONY G. from Country Life Tires & Service responded on 04/23/2019

Thank you for trusting me to repair the brakes on your daughters Honda Fit and to let me take care of the rest of the cars in your family! I appreciate your business Mike!

TH
Theresa H.
Pelzer, SC
Mercedes-Benz E350
04/18/2019
Oil Change
Friendly service with every visit.
TONY G. from Country Life Tires & Service responded on 04/21/2019

Thank you for the opportuntity to service your Mercedes E350. Rose and I appreciate both your friendship and your business!

04/17/2019
Superior Customer Service and Workmanship!
Went in to get the oil changed and service and workmanship were on point, as usual. Happy to be able to get all our servicing and any needed repairs done in the same place. Tony and his staff are excellent!
TONY G. from Country Life Tires & Service responded on 04/21/2019

Thank you for allowing us to perform all of your service needs on your cars! We appreciate your business!

Drew C.
Laurens, SC
Chevrolet Traverse
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Drew said this business was on time with every thing.
TONY G. from Country Life Tires & Service responded on 04/21/2019

Thank you allowing us to help you keep your Chevy Traverse's scheduled maintenance up to date!

Jeff R.
Chrysler
04/16/2019
Repair was done in a timely fashion
TONY G. from Country Life Tires & Service responded on 04/21/2019

Thank you Jeff for your business!

04/10/2019
Terrific Service!
As always I received fast, courteous, quality service at a fair price! Thank you Tony

EI
Ed I.
04/07/2019
Tony is a personable person easy to deal with and efficient. I trust his work.
I continue to take my vehicle to be serviced at Country Life because I am confident in Tony's ability to diagnose the problem and fix it.

SA
Susan A.
Acura TL
04/06/2019
Trustworthy Service
It is assuring to know that when I take my vehicle to Tony that I am certain he will tell me ONLY what is wrong and make a RECOMMENDATION. The decisions are made by me and I trust what he tells me I need and IF I need it. He does a good job and I am very satisfied with his work and I appreciate his honesty and quality of service.

Mike W.
Nissan 350Z
04/04/2019
Tony is. great! Knowledgeable, easy to talk to, honest and his rates are reasonable!!!
Country Life is a fantastic place to have your vehicle repaired. Tony is honest and straight up. All my work will go to him from now on!!! In the world of auto repair scammers, Tony is truly a breath of fresh air!!!
TONY G. from Country Life Tires & Service responded on 04/05/2019

Thank you Mike! It was a pleasure repairing your brakes on your new Nissan 350Z! I hope you have years of enjoyment driving it!

Debra S.
Ford Econoline Cargo Van
03/19/2019
A long time customer
TONY G. from Country Life Tires & Service responded on 04/05/2019

Thank you Deb! Always a pleasure to serve you!

Jeff R.
Chevrolet Venture
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said he would recommend the business for service.
TONY G. from Country Life Tires & Service responded on 04/05/2019

Thank you Jeff for letting us service your Mustang and the Chev Venture.

03/05/2019
Superior Customer Service and Workmanship!
Tony came through again. My daughter's car was making an awful screeching noise. We dropped of the car and Tony let us know it was the brakes. Having a good car repair business you can trust is priceless. We can recommend him without reservation!
TONY G. from Country Life Tires & Service responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you for the recommendation and the opportunity to service your families' cars! I appreciate it!

Travis M.
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Travis said the business followed up with him after the service to make sure his vehicle was running well.
TONY G. from Country Life Tires & Service responded on 02/27/2019

Thank you Travis for choosing us to service your Nissan Altima and your Nissan Armada! Let me know when you are ready to replace your tires-I'll make you the best deal in town!

TK
Tim K.
South Carolina
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Tim said the employees were very polite. They explained his service ahead of time. They showed him the repaired service parts. They went above and beyond.
TONY G. from Country Life Tires & Service responded on 02/27/2019

Thank you Tim for allowing us to service your brakes and oil change services on your Toyoya 4 Runner! I appreciate your business!