Joe W.
Toyota Tundra
06/15/2021
2020 Toyota Tundrs
I got good service and I am happy with Tony and his crew for keeping my old 2020 Toyota Tundra on the road. Thanks to them I still have a dependable and good running truck.

Brandon H.
Chrysler 300
06/03/2021 Category: Service
Brandon said the repairs were done in a timely manner, they were very friendly and also very professional.
TONY G. from Country Life Tires & Service responded on 06/04/2021

Thank you Brandon! I appreciate the opportunity to help you with your Chrysler 300!

GG
Gregory G.
05/21/2021 Category: Service
Gregory said there were some long periods of time without communication, but aside from that, it was very ,very good service. His vehicle had a lot of bird droppings on it when he picked it up and it would have been nice if they could have cleaned it up a little.
TONY G. from Country Life Tires & Service responded on 06/04/2021

Thanks Greg! I am sorry about the bird droppings :-(  I really din't notice them. I appreciate your business! Thank you!

EH
Ed H.
Inman, SC
05/15/2021 Category: Service
Ed said they were nice, got what he need done and were very helpful.
TONY G. from Country Life Tires & Service responded on 06/04/2021

Thank you for your business! I appreciate it!

RF
Ronald F.
South Carolina
Nissan Maxima
05/13/2021 Category: Service
Ronald said his visit was fine but thought the charges were a little high.
TONY G. from Country Life Tires & Service responded on 06/04/2021

Thank you for your business. Our prices are fair, I appreciate you letting us work on your Nissan Maxima!

Joe H.
Fountain Inn, SC
Buick Lucerne
05/09/2021
great service
Window on my 2008 Buick was stuck in the down position. Tony called around and was able to find a window reg with motor in the Greenville area and did the installation. It only took a couple of hours to complete the whole process and I was able to wait for the finish. Great job!
TONY G. from Country Life Tires & Service responded on 06/04/2021

Thank you Joe! I always try to get you back on the road quickly! Thanks for bringing in both your Buicks for service and repairs!

GA
Gail A.
05/04/2021
Knowledgeable and helpful
My old truck was needy. Tony knows old trucks and is experienced in repairing them. He was also careful to explain the repairs and the costs before proceeding. I will be very comfortable returning for maintenance and additional repairs. He went above and beyond returning the truck to me at home. Thanks again, Tony!
TONY G. from Country Life Tires & Service responded on 05/05/2021

Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to repair your 1992 Ford F150! I appreciate both the business and your kind review! Thank you Gail.

JI
Janice I.
Jaguar X-TYPE
04/29/2021 Category: Service
Janice said she had a good experience.
TONY G. from Country Life Tires & Service responded on 05/05/2021

Thank you Janice! I appreciate you and the business you bring to me! Thanks for allowing us to maintain and repair your 2005 Jaguar X-Type!

TC
Toni C.
Greenville, SC
Lexus ES 300
04/29/2021 Category: Service
Toni said they were very nice to her.

WB
Wendy B.
Easley, SC
04/20/2021 Category: Service
Wendy said she was very pleased with the service, the work they did and all is good.
TONY G. from Country Life Tires & Service responded on 05/05/2021

Thank you Wendy! I appreciate your business!

Jim D.
Ford Freestar Wagon
04/16/2021
As always GREAT JOB!!
As always, Tony and his staff did a great job. Very helpful and friendly. Tony explained the cost and completed the job within the cost he quoted. It was done on time. GREAT JOB TONY!!!!!!!!!!

KD
Kimberly D.
Chevrolet Traverse
04/02/2021
Honest and trustworthy
Tony is hands down the best mechanic I’ve ever come across. Honest and trustworthy , and he’s also very thorough
TONY G. from Country Life Tires & Service responded on 04/02/2021

Thank you Kim. I appreciate the opportunity to repair your Chevy Equinox before you go to Florida! Have a great time!

TA
Ted A.
03/17/2021
Country Life always completes repairs ASAP and at the quoted price. Tony and the staff are friendly and helpful each time. I wouldn't take my vehicle anywhere else for service.

Ruth S.
Piedmont, SC
Nissan Rogue Sport
03/17/2021 Category: Service
Ruth said every time she goes there, they are really good and fast..

Mike W.
Greenville, SC
Dodge Dakota
03/13/2021
Terrific home town garage!!!
Reliable, quality work, fair prices!!!!!