Country Life Tires & Service

Theresa H.
Pelzer, SC
06/29/2020
Audi - Oil Change
Friendly staff. Always go above and beyond with customer service. Get the car service in and out in a timely manner.

Johnny M.
Starr, SC
INFINITI I30
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Johnny said that it was a pleasure having them take care of his vehicle. He's taken his vehicle there before and has never had a problem.

Mike W.
Nissan 350Z
06/27/2020
Tony makes it great!!!
Always satisfied with Tony's work, he is reliable, trustworthy and his rates are reasonable.. I highly recommend him !!!!

TA
Ted A.
06/25/2020
As usual Tony and the crew brought my old war wagon back from the brink. The service here is great and I recommend them to everyone I know. Wouldn't take my car anywhere else.

MT
Maureen T.
06/24/2020 Category: Service
Maureen said the business is very prompt and professional.

ES
Emmett S.
GMC Yukon XL
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Butch. He said his Grandfather has been going to this business a long time . Their customer service is great and Toni is super . His Grandfather is 88 years old , they treat him right and he appreciates how good they were to him.

HC
Hal C.
06/17/2020 Category: Service
Hal said the staff did what was needed to be done, good price and they were nice.

BG
Brett G.
Nissan Frontier
06/12/2020
Another Happy Customer
I recommend this place. He does good work at a fair price. He will get my future business.

Mike W.
Dodge Dakota
05/12/2020
Hometown garage
Tony is a great guy, fair pricing and honest. I pay a little more for great service....

Thanks Mike!

TY
Tracey Y.
Simpsonville, SC
04/24/2020 Category: Service
Tracey said this business's employee, Tony, always gives great customer service.
TONY G. from Country Life Tires & Service responded on 05/13/2020

Thank you Tracey! I appreciate your business!

TA
Ted A.
04/23/2020
First, I have an old car, 21 yrs old, and it has many issues as you'd imagine. I bought it brand new and I'm determined to hold on to it to the last. Each time I bring the car into Tony's place for work I know the repairs will be completed on time as promised. Tony offers a discount for cash payments so be sure to take advantage of this. When you need your vehicle serviced be sure to give Country Life Tires & Service the opportunity to impress you.
TONY G. from Country Life Tires & Service responded on 05/13/2020

Thanks Ted! I appreciate you bringing in your Honda Civic in for us to help you with the issues that always arise with older cars. You have taken good care of yours and it shows! Thanks for your business!

SF
Shane F.
Mitsubishi Lancer
04/21/2020
Amazing Service
Tony always takes care of us. He is always honest and doesn't try to up sale. We always bring our cars to him.
TONY G. from Country Life Tires & Service responded on 05/13/2020

Thank you Shane for allowing us to service your Mitsubishi Lancer! I appreciate the trust you have in me and try never to disappoint you. Thanks for your business!

AD
Annette D.
Chrysler 200
03/24/2020 Category: Service
Annette said they have always been extremely helpful and nice. She enjoys taking her vehicle up there when she has to.
TONY G. from Country Life Tires & Service responded on 05/13/2020

Thank you for bringing in your Chrysler 200 in! Rose and I appreciate your business!

RF
Rich F.
Chevrolet Colorado
03/18/2020
Dependable, fair,trustworthy
Love this place Tony is the best!!!!!
TONY G. from Country Life Tires & Service responded on 05/13/2020

Thanks Rich for your vote of confidence!! I appreciate your business!

Joe H.
Fountain Inn, SC
Buick Lucerne
03/14/2020
Red Buick
I like the amount of patients and thought process put into solving each issue when i go the shop.