KV
Kevin V.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
06/02/2017
Geart customer service and great work in general!
I was provided great customer service and the work was excellent. The gentleman Toney was very nice and really did great work on my brakes. I willn recommend Country Life Tires & Services to everyone.
TONY G. from Country Life Tires & Service responded on 07/19/2017

Thank you Kevin! I appreciate you recommending my business to others!

PA
Pizarro A.
Nissan Rogue
05/30/2017
I moved to Greenville on May of last year and found this hidden jewel mechanic. Wonderful place where everything is done on time and at great prices. Thank you Tony and Rose for your hard work
TONY G. from Country Life Tires & Service responded on 07/19/2017

Rose and I are so glad you found us! We appreciate your business!

BW
Brian W.
05/30/2017 Category: Service
Brian said he was not very satisfied with the price. He would tell others to get a price quote up front because he was charged about 4 times the amount for the price of parts. Everything pretty much works. The price was way out of line. The manger seems nice.
TONY G. from Country Life Tires & Service responded on 07/19/2017

Thank you for your response.
I appreciate your business and want to remind you that the parts we used to repair your car carry a lifetime warrantee. This way you will not have to replace them yearly as you had said you had in the past with cheaper inferior parts that had previously been used. Quality parts cost more and I went over pricing before the work was done.

KW
Kayla W.
Easley, SC
05/27/2017 Category: Service
Kayla said the business was very respectful.

AR
Angela R.
Suzuki SX4
05/24/2017
Speedy Work done right!
Feel like a new car. You never know how bad your car is riding until you get it serviced. Thanks Tony.

RL
Rose L.
Chevrolet Blazer
05/20/2017
Repairs were explained in language I could understand! Price was exactly what the estimate said I'm impressed!

KW
Kathy W.
Fiat 500
05/18/2017
Great dependable quality service
Good guys that know what they're​ doing. They get you in & out quickly also!

Thomas M.
05/18/2017 Category: Service
Thomas said it was a good experience.

Brad B.
Dodge Durango
05/10/2017
Great Mechanic
Tony is a great mechanic. I appreciate his honesty as he works on my car. So much better than a dealership!

Sommer S.
05/10/2017 Category: Service
Sommer said they are nice and good.

TW
Tom W.
Nissan Murano
05/06/2017
Repeat customer
I have had my Nissan Murano in Tony's shop twice now. Both times it was repaired as promised.

EP
Else P.
04/26/2017
Honest auto repair in Mauldin
I always get great service and fair pricing on my car repairs. I'm so happy to have found a shop I feel comfortable enough to just give them my keys and know I will be treated fairly. Thank you Tony

Amanda B.
Chrysler
04/26/2017 Category: Service
Amanda said this business changed her oil fast and the staff was friendly.

AL
Andrew L.
Greenville, NY
04/23/2017
Great Service in Mauldin!
Very pleasant experience when my car broke down. The problem was explained to me in language I can understand and pricing was fair. Thank you so much!

SE
Samantha E.
04/21/2017 Category: Service
Samantha said the person at the front desk is nice and helpful.

AV
Alberto V.
Jeep Liberty
04/21/2017 Category: Service
Alberto said the staff were really nice and they did a good job.

VK
Veronica K.
04/20/2017
kennedy...
Tony is a really nice man,he and my husband have used him years for our cars,very honest guy.Never a problem excellent affordable price.

SA
Susan A.
Acura TL
04/20/2017
Honestly; expect Tony will always tell me the truth.
Very confident in Tony/Rose. I am confident that Tony will fix my car only as needed.

EF
Ed F.
Taylors, SC
Dodge Neon
04/20/2017 Category: Service
Ed said he knows the owner and he's good. He's honest and he likes the way he does business. That's why he goes there even though he lives two cities away. He likes the way he treats people.

Sharon H.
04/18/2017 Category: Service
Sharon said she has no complaints about this business.