BG
Betty G.
Mercury Villager
04/17/2017
Service I Didn't Ask For
Sorry Tony but I thought I found a place to service my two vehicles and my sister's car, but I was in error. Three times I took my car in for the oil leak that was diagnosed by AAA and Firestone. Country Life was closer to my home. Instead of the oil leak being taken care of, the slight leak in power steering fluid was repaired. I didn't pay over $800 for that plus $345 for a tune up I was told I needed. This was an expensive experience and I still have oil leaking on driveway. I would like to file a formal complaint with Consumer Affairs, but probably won't. I am just disgusted right now. My advice: Insist on getting what you are paying for or DON'T pay. It is not their money.
TONY G. from Country Life Tires & Service responded on 04/18/2017

I am sorry that you are unhappy. Originally when you brought your vehicle in December 15, 2016 you had stated that in the morning when first starting the power steering was tight and that there were oil spots on the ground-Look at your receipt # 16013 for the original complaint. At that time the power steering pump seal was leaking power steering fluid. The high pressure power steering hose was also leaking at the rack and pinion.

Your 1997 Mercury Villager had 182,194 miles on it and when first brought to my attention the power steering was the biggest, most obvious leak.

I told you verbally, and that is my mistake and I apologize for not writing it down, that the engine also had seepage at the valve cover gaskets and my opinion was at that time that it was not an issue because it was not what was leaking on the ground . I also mentioned to you that we could only eliminate the most obvious leak and to please bring back the vehicle in two weeks for me to double check. It is not uncommon for a vehicle that is 20 years old and has close to 200,000 miles on it to leak various fluids.

I appreciate your business. I repaired what was broken, the power steering pump that was pouring fluid onto the ground, and causing hard steering upon startup.

My advice is to not put blame on the person trying to help you keep your 20 year old car on the road safely. Power steering leaks are dangerous, valve cover gasket leaks are not. Never did I push you into spending unnecessary money on your car

TD
Trey D.
Honda Accord
04/14/2017 Category: Service
Trey said this business knows what they are doing and their prices are better than most other places.
TONY G. from Country Life Tires & Service responded on 04/18/2017

Thank you for you business Trey!

TG

JE
Johnnie E.
Pelzer, SC
03/30/2017 Category: Service
Johnnie said the mechanic was friendly and precise. The service was completed on time and he did it in one day.

SE
Susan E.
Saturn Aura
03/28/2017
Best mechanic around!
Tony and Rose are the best! Honest as the day is long. We wouldn't take our cars anywhere else.
TONY G. from Country Life Tires & Service responded on 04/18/2017

Thank you Susan for your business! I appreciate your loyalty!

GJ
Geneva J.
Clinton, SC
Mazda Protege
03/25/2017 Category: Service
Geneva said the personnel at this business were polite and when she got lost, they contacted her so they were able to meet up again.

CL
Chris L.
Greenville, SC
Chevrolet Camaro
03/15/2017 Category: Service
Chris said his overall experience was great.

NH
Nicholas H.
Taylors, SC
Dodge Caliber
03/06/2017 Category: Service
Nicholas said they were accommodating and they provided excellent service.
TONY G. from Country Life Tires & Service responded on 04/18/2017

I appreciate you business Nick!

PP
Phil P.
03/04/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with William. He said the service was good service and he really likes their service.

BG
Betty G.
Mercury Villager
03/02/2017
Trustworthy Service
When you take your vehicle in for service you can be sure you are dealing with an honest person. Tony, the owner does good work, and if something turns out to not be quite right, he will correct it. His aim is to please and have you return for other services. Prices are reasonable and you are not without your vehicle a long time.

Sarah M.
Greenville, SC
GMC Envoy
02/27/2017 Category: Service
Sarah said she appreciates their service and their friendliness.
TONY G. from Country Life Tires & Service responded on 03/02/2017

Thank you for your kind words! We like to treat our customers the way we would like to be treated and that is with friendliness and kindness-and of course great service!

BA
Barbra A.
02/25/2017 Category: Service
Barbra said they were very courteous.
TONY G. from Country Life Tires & Service responded on 03/02/2017

Thank you Barbra for your business! Please refer your family and friends!

EF
Edwin F.
02/11/2017 Category: Service
Edwin said this business provided good service and he wanted to thank them.
TONY G. from Country Life Tires & Service responded on 03/02/2017

You are quite welcome! Thank you for your business!

CK
Chris K.
Cadillac CTS
01/29/2017
Appreciate not being up sold on repairs.
Tony performed the repair on time and for the cost that was estimated.
TONY G. from Country Life Tires & Service responded on 03/02/2017

We appreciate you placing your trust in us and allowing us the opportunity to repair your car! We strive to be on time and on budget!

ZW
Zac W.
01/28/2017 Category: Service
Zac said this business is very friendly and fast. They are very knowledgeable and well versed in everything. He plans to be a repeat customer.
TONY G. from Country Life Tires & Service responded on 03/02/2017

Thank you for your kind comments and we look forward to your continued business!

TW
Tom W.
Nissan Murano
01/25/2017
Fast and friendly
Fast service and reasonable prices.
TONY G. from Country Life Tires & Service responded on 03/02/2017

Thank you for your business!

KR
Kesha R.
South Carolina
Chrysler Sebring
01/25/2017 Category: Service
Kesha said the employees at the business were very friendly. They gave her a fair price and she said she did not feel that they were taking advantage of her.

RK
Reba K.
12/29/2016 Category: Service
Reba said everyone at this business was very nice and friendly. They made everything easy and it did not take too long.

WE
Wayne E.
12/22/2016
About My Visit to Country Life Tires & Service
I have been using Country Life Tire & Service for several years and have been very pleased with the work, customer service, pricing and
honesty. I would recommend this company to any individual or company.

AI
Ayana I.
12/15/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Ayushea. She said this business provided good service.