1934 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.646156/5Overall Rating 4.646156/5Overall Rating 4.646156/5Overall Rating 4.646156/5rating 4.646156
Overall Rating 2.24615/5Overall Rating 2.24615/5rating 2.24615rating 2.24615rating 2.24615

Keith M.
Bryant, AR
2019 Hyundai Tucson
10/22/2019 Category: Service
First oil change/checkup on new car
For the record, my wife and I brought in our 2019 Tucson Sport, purchased at Crain Hyundai, for it's first scheduled oil change and check-up.

We made a 7:30 a.m. appointment on a Friday thru the app. It was super easy, plus we received several reminders via text and email.

When we arrived, there were two cars in front of us. The tech who greeted us was friendly, and he asked us to go inside to the customer lounge area to check in. Turned out, we needed to stop off at one of the mini-offices with another tech to check in, but the Service Manager got us to the right spot.

By 8:20 a.m. we were done. Pricing was as promised with no hidden charges...right at $50 for a synthetic oil change and filter. Not bad at all.

Overall, really pleased and will likely be back to this location for all future service and maintenance. My only recommendation is a selfish one, but having some donuts or other snacks and maybe some bottled water would be a nice touch.

Raymond B.
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Ray B
pleasant and quick

Robert R.
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Great service dept.
Everything is first class. Even the popcorn except I prefer plain instead of caramel.

PP
Pamela P.
Maumelle, AR
10/19/2019 Category: Service
Scheduled Maintenance
Easy to schedule, on time and great customer service

10/17/2019 Category: Service
Mark Madison is the best sales person
Honest, caring, and will work for your business. Unlike many in the automobile industry, he's great.
EBONY C. from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 10/18/2019

Thank you so much for the outstanding review! It is always a pleasure working with you and we truly appreciate your business. We wish you all the best and we hope to have you back again soon.

AW
Alexander W.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Alex
The friendly knowledgeable staff
EBONY C. from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 10/17/2019

If there's ever anything we can do in the future, please let us know and we'd be glad to help. We wish you many safe, happy miles!

Kelly B.
North Little Rock, AR
2019 Hyundai Kona
10/13/2019 Category: Service
They are very friendly
EBONY C. from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 10/17/2019

Thank you so much for coming in to see us and allowing us to service your vehicle. Do not hesitate to contact us if have any issues or questions. Thanks again.

PR
Patti R.
Greenbrier, AR
2013 Hyundai Tucson
10/13/2019 Category: Service
As always the service was excellent.
EBONY C. from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 10/17/2019

Thank you so much for the fantastic rating! Our team enjoyed having you here, and we hope to work with you again!

BO
Brandy O.
Sherwood, AR
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Disappointed
I brought my vehicle in for routine oil change and 30,000 mile recommended maintenance. I was extremely disappointed when I drove my vehicle home to find it was now pulling hard to the right when I was not experiencing any issues before. I would expect the service team to inspect their work before returning the vehicle to the customer to ensure the vehicle is performing satisfactorily.
EBONY C. from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 10/17/2019

Thank you so much for choosing Crain Hyundai of Little Rock. We always strive for 5-Star service. If there's anything we could have done to make your experience better, please let us know.

WL
Wanda L.
Alexander, AR
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Pleased with the service to the auto. The service techs have been very helpful and considerate, so are the other employees.

WN
Wayne N.
Maumelle, AR
10/09/2019 Category: Service
This was our first "service" visit on our new Santa Fe.
Minor learning issues resolved thanks to Hunter and Brien who had time to talk with us about things we still needed to know and quickly made minor "new" adjustments that tuned our features to meet our needs. They were awesome in reassuring us that no
questions we unimportant. Thanks guys for making us comfortable that we are in good and will be in the future.

Ron B.
Houston, AR
10/06/2019 Category: Service
Good work, disrespectable in up front pricing.
8% charge on parts and labor without stating it would be that up front.

HG
Hanz G.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Terrible
After my last review, I was contacted by a gentleman who shared some of the reasons why the price was set at the quoted amounts. I stated that the dealership should offer some coupons for that type of service, and he agreed to reduce the price of labor from $250 to $200. I was thankful for the discount and took my car back in today, which is almost a month later. I was charged $240.56, which included taxes AND a $19.44 "Environmental Charge". The paperwork also shows a credit for the same amount and a 10% discount, for a total credit of $43.74. I don't know about you, but I wouldn't call it a credit if I'm first charged a bogus fee such as a the so called "environmental fee". Furthermore, when I received my paperwork, the customarily inspection was not conducted, but I was lead to believe that it was. I was told that the computer was not working, so that is why I did not receive the document. I asked for the gentleman to please write down whatever maintenance the vehicle needs in the blank paper (it wasn't completely blank, it had all of the boxes but none were checked). After a few minutes waiting in the lobby, the gentleman comes back with the document filled-out. However, the mechanic simply took the old document and transcribed the same information from a month ago. I know that's what he did because I fixed most of the issues myself. This is beyond unacceptable; especially if I am charged such a high price for labor. Over $100 per hour, and they cannot even take the time to check the fluid levels or any of the filters--terrible service! To make matters worst, the gentleman who brought the documents to me tried to make me believe that the inspection had taken place; he must think I'm an idiot. I hope they open a different Hyundai dealer close by so I don't have to ever go back to this place. BTW, please don't bother calling me to change my rating, unless you are going to give me a refund for the lack of service--count yourself lucky that I cannot rate you zero stars.
EBONY C. from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 10/17/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share this with us. Please know that we pride ourselves on fair and transparent pricing, and we are disappointed to hear about your experience. We do understand you don't want a recall however if there is any other thing you need to discuss. If  you have any other questions or concerns contact our Customer Relation Manager Ebony Charles at 501-604-1502.

Rison, AR
2019 Hyundai Kona
10/01/2019 Category: Service
Fast Friendly Service.
Appointment was at 9:00am, However I arrived a little early and they were able to get me right in. Was ready to go by 9:45am. Very efficient, fast and friendly service.
EBONY C. from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 10/02/2019

Rachel H.
09/30/2019 Category: Service
customer service
I have been so impressed by Adam and his commitment to his team and to satisfying my concerns. In my initial encounter with Hunter, he was polite and helpful. the situation with my radio was out of his control and he handled my complaint with courtesy.
I will always use this service department for any repairs to my vehicle. they always strive to make things right.

09/30/2019 Category: Service
my last visit
at my last visit my car was left dirty and a small bag of screws was left on the seat and they did not reset the service warning function. However all of my issues were addressed and the attendants were pleasant and easy to work with.
EBONY C. from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 10/02/2019

Rachel, we strive for excellence with every customer experience. So we can continue on the road to excellence, we would like to look at any issue that would help us meet that goal. I would love some feedback from you. I am the CRM my name is Ebony. My number is 501-604-1502, please feel free to reach out to me directly!

TR
Tracy R.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Friendly
My whole experience with Crain Hyundai has been terrific. Everyone is so friendly and really make you feel special.

TH
Tom H.
09/27/2019 Category: Service
prompt caring service and attention
Tyler(service) was very helpful and took care of my battery problem quickly.

BV
Brooke V.
Sheridan, AR
Disappointed buyer
Don’t believe them when they talk about that wonderful warranty that they claim sets them apart from other auto companies. Do not buy Hyundai.
EBONY C. from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 09/30/2019

Hello Brooke and thank you for taking the time to share this with us. Please know that we pride ourselves on fair and transparent pricing, and we are disappointed to hear about your experience. We would like to discuss this further so we can properly address your situation. At your convenience please contact us.
Ebony Charles at 501-604-1502.

James W.
09/24/2019 Category: Service
Easy scheduling and convenient.
Dropped my car off at scheduled time and it was ready promised.

John W.
Hot Springs Village, AR
09/24/2019 Category: Service
Service dept
The service was just fine.