Overall Rating 4.6956535/5Overall Rating 4.6956535/5Overall Rating 4.6956535/5Overall Rating 4.6956535/5rating 4.6956535
Overall Rating 2.13043/5Overall Rating 2.13043/5rating 2.13043rating 2.13043rating 2.13043

11/20/2018 Category: Service
Check up
Kind, courteous & quick!!
No complaints

11/20/2018 Category: Service
VERY FRIENDLY, QUICK SERVICE
The service dept. representative who helped us was very nice. we also talked with one of the sales personnel who was very friendly, she showed us a vehicle while we waited at our request, but was not pushy in trying to get us to buy. thank you.
ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 11/20/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our review. We greatly appreciate the business and the TOP 5 star review. We hope you have a great day!

Janis B.
11/19/2018 Category: Service
Trust in the service department.
We have now owned six Hyundai vehicles - all maintenance & service done at Crain Hyundai in Little Rock. The service staff, Adam & Joey, are always responsive to our needs.
ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 11/20/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our review. We greatly appreciate the years of continued business and the TOP 5 star review. We hope you have a great day!!

RV
Raphael V.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
friendless
I was impressed of how well I was treat , specifically when I was going in for something that was covered and not buying anything. Thanks!
ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words. We greatly appreciate the business and the TOP 5 star review. We hope to see you again and have a great day!

Lesa S.
Arkadelphia, AR
11/13/2018 Category: Service
I will return.
ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our review. We greatly appreciate the business and the review. We hope to see you again next time. Have a great day!

KK
Keith K.
11/12/2018 Category: Service
hyundai Little Rock
The people
ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our review. We greatly appreciate the business and the TOP 5 star review. We hope you will come back and see us and have a great day!

AV
Anita V.
Steele, MO
2014 Hyundai Veloster
11/10/2018 Category: Service
I'll taking my car there repeatedly and I always get fast efficient service.
ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 11/10/2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out our review. We greatly appreciate the TOP 5 star review and the business.  We hope you have a great day!

AW
Arlus W.
Mc Gehee, AR
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Service was great as usual!!
ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 11/10/2018

Thank you for the great review. We certainly appreciate the continued business and the TOP score. We hope to see you next time. Have a great day!

Good Service
I always take my care to the Hyundai dealership for services. Staff is friendly and the work is always completed in a timely manner.
ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our review. We are glad we were able to get you all fixed up. Have a great day and we look forward to seeing you next time.

Kenneth B.
Sparkman, AR
Recent short notice service for my Sonata Limited Sport Turbo
I stopped by the dealer since I was in town for other appointments. They were going to be open about two hours more and when I asked them to check on notices or service, they told me about three recall updates to the vehicle (I've had no issues though), and a free oil change since I bought the car there but never used that. There was a local movie theater near by and I wanted to see a movie while they they did the work. They said they could do it and gave me a ride to the theater close to them. When the movie was over I went back to the dealer right at closing and got the car. That's wonderful service. I just wish they would have Vacuumed the car and washed it like some places do but overall it was good.
ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our review. We greatly appreciate the TOP 5 star review. We do offer a wash and vac and i do apologize it was not done. Please do come see us again and we will make sure that it gets completed. Have a great day and glad we were able to take great care of you!

TD
Tony D.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Caring !
Super!
ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate the YEARS of business and the TOP 5 STAR review. We hope you have a great day!

James W.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Awesome Service!!!
Joey on the service drive and Jake in the service bay make all the difference in the word. Top notch service. Thanks guys.
ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our review. We greatly appreciate the continued business and the TOP 5 star review. We hope you have a great day!

Christopher S.
Bryant, AR
2017 Hyundai Veloster
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Thanks for the excellent work
Service is always great the staff always greats you with a smile
ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out our review. We greatly appreciate the conitnued business and the TOP 5 star review. We hope you have a great day!

2015 Hyundai Elantra
Routine oil change
Courteous staff. Car finished within the timeline. Comfortable lounge and free popcorn and water.
ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our review. We appreciate the business and the feedback. We do send our valuable coupons via email so now that we have you in our records you can take advantage of various offers. We appreciate you and hope you have a great day!

Joseph S.
Dardanelle, AR
2013 Hyundai Veloster

Attention to detail
I had a concern regarding the service of my car and I let the people at Crain know of my displeasure. Within hours they called, listened to my concern in further detail and resolved the problem in seconds. Now that is service to me! They value their customers!
ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our review. I do understand how you feel that there was a very wide price difference. We simply do not use aftermarket parts on vehicles as we are a dealership and we use the parts that are made and shipped from the factory. Had you requested to see if there were a different route we would have been more than happy to offer other repair options. Thank you

ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to speak with me in regards to your service. We appreciate you very much as our guest and glad you will be coming back to see us. Have a great day

James L.
2018 Hyundai Kona
Great Trades, Great Service
I've traded with Crain Mazda three times before I moved to the Hyundai side. Both sides gave me great trades, and great service after the sale.
ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our review. We are glad to have you a part of our Hyundai family and we look forward to providing you with a high level of guest care and vehicle service you deserve. We look forward to seeing you with your next service. Have a great day!

Excellent service.
Everyone is friendly and they provide excellent service!
ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our review. We greatly appreciate the continued business and the TOP 5 star review. We thank you for choosing Crain Hyundai of Little Rock for all your vehicles service needs. Have a great day!

GW
Gail W.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Availibility and friendly staff.
I can always find a time that fits my schedule to have my car serviced. They are prompt and the staff is very friendly. Even without a scheduled appointment I was able to have a couple of minor things checked and/or corrected quickly.
ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 11/03/2018

Thank you so much for the great review. We appreciate the business and the TOP score. We hope to see you again and have a great day!

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Hospitable staff
Polite workers, good job well done, clean facilities.
ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 11/03/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our review. We appreciate the business and the TOP score. We hope you have a great day!

Larry M.
Malvern, AR
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Great customer services
Excellent services
ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 11/03/2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out our review. We greatly appreciate the continued business and the TOP 5 star review. We hope you have a great day!