Overall Rating 4.675002/5Overall Rating 4.675002/5Overall Rating 4.675002/5Overall Rating 4.675002/5rating 4.675002
Overall Rating 2.075/5Overall Rating 2.075/5rating 2.075rating 2.075rating 2.075

Diane M.
Maumelle, AR
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Great experience!
Easy 90000 mile check up. Given choices to fit my budget...

Paron, AR
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Great service and extremely helpful.

Sharon S.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Great place
I was in and out with oil change. Friendly service!

DJ
Doris J.
Mabelvale, AR
2014 Hyundai Tucson
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Car check up
My car's health is in good standing with this company. Haven't had any mechanical sickness since the car been in my care..
ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 07/14/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our review. We will do our best to make sure that your car stays healthy. Thank you for the TOP 5 sta review. Have a great day.

VC
Virginia C.
Benton, AR
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Service Department
The service department does a very job. The. Service writer was very cordial and helpful.
ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our review. We do appreciate the TOP 5 star review. We look forward to keeping your 2018 Elantra running at its tip top performance for you. Have a great day.

Robert B.
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Curtious service
Joey was very prompt, efficient and professional. Will asking for her next visit. Always have a great expirience when I go for service.
ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our review. We appreciate the TOP 5 star review and the business. Hope you have a great day.

Linda M.
Bigelow, AR
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Repairs are costly
Repairs are costly any where I guess. But I think they could have saved me a little money
ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 07/12/2018

I will be in contact with you later today about your recent service visit. Thank you

Good Customer Service
There were lots of walk in customers, however since I had an appointment I was top priority. My wait time wasn't long and the staff were friendly.
ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you so very much for taking the time to fill out our review. We appreciate the TOP 5 star feedback and for the continued business. We appreciate you choosing Crain Hyundai of Little Rock for all your vehicle needs. Have a great day!

Christopher S.
Bryant, AR
2017 Hyundai Veloster
Always a great service!
ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our review. We appreciate the service visit and the TOP 5 star review. Look forward to seeing you with the next service and with the Tucson! Have a great day

Melissa M.
Hazen, AR
Great customer service. & Lots of hospitality
I have always been treated with respect and receive a great service.
ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out our review. We appreciate the continued business and for the TOP 5 star review. Hope you have a very wonderful day!

VN
Verdell N.
07/09/2018 Category: Service
I love my car and my car dealer
My Sonata is the 3rd one I have purchased and the last 2 from Crain. Because the service is excellent and The most reliable car on the road, I will ALWAYS drive a Hyundai and only from Crain. I have never considered working for a car dealership before but I would for Crain because of their customer service philosophy. I love the car and the dealership, their maintenance department is outstanding.
ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 07/09/2018

Tnank you so very much for the kind review. Glad we are able to take great care of you. We do appreciate the TOP 5 star review and we greatly appreciate you purchasing and servicing your vehicle at Crain Hyundai of Little Rock. Have a wonderful day!

PH
Phillip H.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
07/09/2018 Category: Service
So happy that Adam Bent is now the Service Manager. He always ensures that my needs are met.

My only suggestion would be to remodel the waiting area.
ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words. Makes me happy that i helped make a difference. We look forward to providing you with thorough, informative, and prompt service to you in the future. We appreciate the TOP 5 star review and the continued business. Have a great day.

MI
Michele I.
2010 Hyundai Veracruz
07/07/2018 Category: Service
service
All was done in a timely manner and everything checked. well pleased.
ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 07/07/2018

Thank you for filling out our review. We appreciate the business and glad we were able to get you taken care of in a timely manner. Thank you for the top score and have a wonderful day!

Scott S.
Sherwood, AR
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Always great service
Always great service!
ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 07/07/2018

Thank you for the kind words and for taking the time to fill out our review. We appreciate the TOP 5 stars and look forward to providing you with the high level of service you are accustomed to. Have a great day.

White Hall, AR
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Always welcomed with a smile and how can we help you today. Service is fast and efficient
ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 07/04/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our review. We appreciate the excellent review for the TOP 5 stars. We look forward to the continued business and will be here for you.  Have a wonderful day!

John S.
Cabot, AR
2011 Hyundai Equus
07/04/2018 Category: Service
EQUUS Service
I have been a Hyundai customer for almost 10 years. Currently own a Genesis and an Equus. I have also had them serviced at different locations and I can say without reservation that Crain Hyundai of Little Rock is the best of the best.
AND, Joey Ethridge is an outstanding Service Advisor. You guys are the best.
ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 07/04/2018

Thank you so very much for taking the time to fill out our review. We appreciate the kind words and agree that Joey is a great asset to our service department. Thank you for the continued  business and the for the TOP 5 star survey. Have a wonderful day!!!!

PR
Priscilla R.
07/03/2018 Category: Service
very friendly enviroment
everything done in a timely manner
ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 07/03/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our review. We do appreciate the business. Wonder what we could have done to earn the extra star? Any questions or suggestions please do let us know. Until next time... Have a wonderful day!!

RF
Rhonda F.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding service.
Received the outstanding service during recent visit that I have come to expect from Crain Hyundai!
ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 07/03/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to filll out our review. We do appreciate you very much. Look forward to providing you wirh 5 star service in the future. Have a great day!

PG
Patricia G.
Des Arc, AR
2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Adam Bent/New Service Guy
As always, Adam Bent is my go to guy. He has a new role at the dealership but still takes care of me and I really appreciate his dedication. My new service guy (can't remember his name) is also very helpful and kind. Thank you both so very much for all you do!!!
ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 07/02/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our review. We appreciate the continued business and for the TOP 5 star review, IF you ever want to borrow my super sweet glasses please do let me know because i would be more than happy to lend them to you. HAHA... Have a wonderful day!!!!!!

SD
Sandra D.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/01/2018 Category: Service
Awesome service & fast service!
ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 07/02/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our review. We appreciate the TOP 5 star review and the continued business. Have a great day wonderful day!