Overall Rating 4.6578953/5Overall Rating 4.6578953/5Overall Rating 4.6578953/5Overall Rating 4.6578953/5rating 4.6578953
Overall Rating 2.05263/5Overall Rating 2.05263/5rating 2.05263rating 2.05263rating 2.05263

05/25/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service skills and clean restrooms
The service department did a great job! Joey was very professional and answered all of my questions about my vehicle. I didn’t have an appointment scheduled and they got my car serviced in a timely matter!!!
ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 05/25/2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out our review. Glad we were able to take great care of you and get you completed in a timely manner. Have a wonderful day and thank you for the TOP 5 star review.

CO
Carter O.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Responsive
Excellent work in a timely manner with courteous service.
ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our review, We do appreciate the business and the TOP 5 star review. We look forward to your next service visit. Have a wonderful day.

David W.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Courteous, fast service, always.
ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our review. We definitely do appreciate you and the years of continued business. Look forward to the next service visit and hope you have a great day.

FM
Frank M.
Hot Springs Village, AR
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Best of The Best
From the time I drove into the service to the time I drove away it was the best of the best
ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 05/23/2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out our review. We definitely do appreciate the kind words. Glad we were able to take GREAT care of you. Hope you have a wonderful day and look forward to our next service visit. Thank you

DN
Dina N.
Maumelle, AR
2013 Hyundai Azera
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Friendly folks
Quick service. Nice to have clean car to drive home.
ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 05/23/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our review. We do appreciate the kind words. Wonder what Joey could have done to earn the TOP 5 star review? Any questions or suggestions please do call or email me at anytime. Have a wonderful day anf thank you for your business.

2016 Hyundai Veloster
05/22/2018 Category: Service
First oil change
Overall a good job. But don't push your techs to fast, small mess around oil fill area. No big deal wiped clean myself. I always give a benefit of a doubt. I always check things afterwards.
ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 05/22/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our review. We do appreciate the TOP 5 star review. Thank you for the professional courtesy and i will make sure that i speak with the technicians about properly cleaning up any oil spill. Have a great day.

Angela S.
Glenwood, AR
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Survey
Friendly staff
ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 05/22/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our review. We definitely do appreciate the continued business and the TOP 5 star review. Hope you have a wonderful day and look forward to seeing you at your next service visit.

Michael M.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
05/21/2018 Category: Service
The service was quick and the employees were very nice and efficient.
ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 05/21/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our review. We do appreciate the kind words and the TOP 5 star review. We look forward to taking care of you and the IONIQ in the future service visits. Have a great day!

CJ
Courtney J.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Quick and Friendly Service
I was greeted by name immediately upon arrival. My vehicle was serviced much more quickly than I expected.
ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 05/20/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our review. We do appreciate the TOP 5 star review and the google share! Hope you have a wonderful day.

IM
Ivory M.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/19/2018 Category: Service
The wait wasn’t long
Great services😊
ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 05/19/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our review. We do appreciate the TOP 5 star review. Hope you have a great wonderful day and thank you for choosing us for all your vehicle needs

James G.
Bryant, AR
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service!
I recently had my 180,000 mile service on my 2007 Santa Fe. Service was done quickly and well. The service manager, David, was very attentive and was clear when describing the work to be done. I was on my way in a very short while. Superb!
ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 05/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our review. We definitely do appreciate you very much. Look forward to providing you with the TOP 5 star service in the future. Have a great day.

2015 Hyundai Genesis
05/17/2018 Category: Service
X
X
ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 05/17/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our review. We do appreciate you very much. Wonder what David could have done to earn the TOP 5 star review? Any questions or suggestions please do let us know. Thank you and have a great day

Melinda G.
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service!
I stopped by the dealership and asked if they could check a low tire for a nail. The service department not only removed the nail and fixed the tire but performed a recall repair that I was unaware of. This was the first time I had visited this Hyundai service department but it definitely will not be the last. Great experience!
ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 05/17/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our review. We do appreciate you very much. Thank you for the TOP 5 star review and we look forward to providing you and your vehicle with 5 star service in the future. Have a great day.

Rebecca W.
Benton, AR
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Routine service
Another visit for routine oil change and some minor problems. All were completed timely. Just wished when you wipe the inside windshield a slightly damp cloth were used instead of a soaking wet cloth :) I always have to clean the streaks from my inside window to get rid of the sun glare. Other than that, it's a good service.
ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 05/15/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our review. We do appreciate your business and hope you have a great day.

SD
Sterling D.
Sherwood, AR
2016 Hyundai Veloster
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
Always great service. I have said it before and i will say it again. I live in Sherwood and drive past the north little rock branch to get serviced by Col Glenn. It is always worth the extra 25 minute drive for your employees customer service.
ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 05/15/2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out our review. We do appreciate you driving past another Hyundai location to have our vehicle taken care of by our professionals. Again we do appreciate you very much and look forward to future visits as well. Have a great day and thank you for the TOP 5 star review.

VE
Virginia E.
Alexander, AR
2016 Hyundai Accent
05/14/2018 Category: Service
none
none
ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 05/14/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our review. We appreciate the 5 star review. Hope you have a great day and see you on your next service visit.

AL
Ardith L.
05/11/2018 Category: Service
very good
These folks are very friendly and helpful.
ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 05/11/2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out our review. We look forward to taking care of you and your vehicle in the future. Have a great day.Adam BentService Manageradambent@crainteam.net501-604-1551

Alexander, AR
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
Excellent customer service, I don’t wait long for my car, the staff’s always courteous.
ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 05/11/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our review. We do very much appreciate the TOP 5 star review. Look forward to providing you with the high level of customer service and vehicle care that you and your vehicle deserve. Have a great day.Adam BentService Manageradambent@crainteam.net501-604-1551

Donna C.
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Very professional and very efficient.
I’ve been using Crain Hyundai for years. Always excellent service.
ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 05/10/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our review. We do appreciate the continued business. Have a wonderful day.

EM
Ester M.
Vilonia, AR
05/09/2018 Category: Service
The really take good care of their customers. TRUSTWORTHY!
All was great as usual. I really trust this Crain location to take care of me and not take advantage of me because I am a single woman.
ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 05/10/2018

Thank you for the kind review. We do our best to take care of our guests glad you have faith in us and can trust us. We do appreciate you and the years of continued business with your vehicle and your moms vehicle as well. Hope you have a great great day.