Overall Rating 4.7199998/5Overall Rating 4.7199998/5Overall Rating 4.7199998/5Overall Rating 4.7199998/5rating 4.7199998
Overall Rating 2.18/5Overall Rating 2.18/5rating 2.18rating 2.18rating 2.18

SD
Sidney D.
Bryant, AR
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Below par this time
Several issues - no car wash, wrong paperwork, car smelled like smoke.
ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 02/21/2019

I will be in contact with you in regards to your most recent service visit.

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Friendly helpful employees
ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 02/20/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our review. We greatly appreciate the business and the TOP 5 star review. We hope you have a great day.

NM
Nancy M.
Bryant, AR
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/19/2019 Category: Service
The young man helping me was very courteous and efficient.
ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our review. We greatly appreciate the business and the kid words. We hope you have a very wonderful day.

PH
Paula H.
2015 Hyundai Veloster
02/19/2019 Category: Service
The staff is always friendly and courteous to your needs.
ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our review. We greatly appreciate the continued business and the TOP 5 star review. We hope you have a great day.

Cynthia B.
Scott, AR
2015 Hyundai Azera
02/19/2019 Category: Service
The Employees are always nice and friendly.
I have been a customer of Hyundai for about five years and the service is always great.
ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out our review. We greatly appreciate the business and the 5 star review. We hope you have a wonderful day.

Roberta M.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
Every one friendly
Thk you
ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out our review. We appreciate the continued business and the TOP 5 star review. We hope you have a very wonderful day.

North Little Rock, AR
Fast and Efficient
They are always so kind and helpful. They get you in and out in a timely manner.
ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our review. We hope you have a wonderful day and thank you for the continued business.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Disappointed
Customer service has gone down hill!
ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 02/16/2019

I will be in contact with you Monday in regards to your most recent service visit.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Quality Customer Service
Good, Quality Customer Service with timely results.
ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 02/15/2019

CR
Charles R.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Service Great
Great fast service!!
ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 02/15/2019

Thank yuo for taking the time to fill out our review. We greatly appreciate the business and the TOP 5 star review. We thank you for choosing Crain Hyundai of Little Rock for your vehicles service needs. Have a great day.

BT
Breda T.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Very Expensive - yes I know you have to make money. But it was expensive service
ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out our review. We greatly appreciate the continued business and the TOP 5 star review. We hope you have a wonderful day!

PP
Pamela P.
Maumelle, AR
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Always prompt service and friendly staff. Definitely a 5 star dealership!
ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our review. We greatly appreciate the kind words and the continued business. We hope you have a great dayand we look forward to seeing you next time.

Richard G.
Hot Springs Village, AR
2015 Hyundai Genesis
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Maintaining My Genesis
As always, Crain did a stellar job on maintenance of my 2015 Genesis.
ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out our review. We greatly appreciate the great review and the continued business. We hope ypu have a great day.

James L.
2018 Hyundai Kona
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Sunroof Glass Spontaneously Shattered
For whatever reason, the glass in the sunroof of my 2018 Kona spontaneously shattered. I don't know how it happened, but Crain Hyundai consulted with corporate Hyundai, and the repairs were covered under warranty, which I greatly appreciated. There were some hiccups on getting the part, causing an extra day or so of delay, but it was repaired and delivered on schedule. The only downside was, some of the broken glass had fallen down on the windshield wipers. Since it was raining the day I picked it up, I immediately noticed the broken glass, and took it to the service person. Unfortunately, I apparently didn't get all the glass off the wipers, and the passenger's side windshield was scratched. I currently have the Kona back at the dealer to address not only the scratch, but some broken pieces of glass that are rolling around in the headliner. Hopefully, both will be addressed by day's end.
ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our review. We greatly appreciate the business and the TOP 5 star review. We hope you have a great day!

Marshall M.
2015 Hyundai Genesis Co
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Super friendly and convenient!
I had been attempting to contact the NLR location with issues on my car! But to no avail and no calls returned, I stopped into the LR location for help! Thankfully the service team was top knoch and immediately helped me out with several issues! No doubt I’ll be back with my service issues and possibly for trading in on a new car! Thanks Joey
ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our review. We greatly appreciate the great review. We hope you have a great day!

GM
Gary M.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/11/2019 Category: Service
I like this place.
Convenient.
ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our review. We greatly appreciate the business and the top score. We hope you have a great day.

Ronald W.
North Little Rock, AR
2016 Hyundai Equus
02/09/2019 Category: Service
Disappointment
Service is not the concern. We are disappointed that the Equus is discontinued. I bought my wife a 2016 Equus with all the bells and whistles. She loves the Equus size, luxury, comfort, sleek look and style and serviceability. She is not interested in any other car nor is she interested in another car. She has experienced the Genesis, I purchased the 2010 and the 2013 Genesis for her prior to the currently owned 2016 Equus. She feels there is no comparison.
ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 02/09/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our review. We greatly appreciate the business. Wonder what we could have done to earn the extra star? Any questions or suggestions please do let us know. Have a great day.

EP
Edith P.
Hensley, AR
Amazing
Extremely friendly staff and fast service!
ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 02/09/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our review. We greatly appreciate the business and the top score. We thank you for the google review too. Hope you have a great day.

Joan D.
Benton, AR
2015 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Restore rating
I appreciated the follow up call from Adam & the responsivness regarding the comments section when making an appointment.

Rating
I can count on courteous & personal treatment
ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 02/08/2019

I will be in contact with you soon in regards to your most recent service visit.

ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 02/08/2019

Thank you again so much for allowing me to listen and understand where the breakdown was. Have a great day

Brenda M.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Helpful and friendly staff.
I always receive excellent service.
ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our review. We greatly appreciate the years of continued business and the top 5 star review. We hope you have a very wonderful day.