Overall Rating 4.6976749/5Overall Rating 4.6976749/5Overall Rating 4.6976749/5Overall Rating 4.6976749/5rating 4.6976749
Overall Rating 2.11628/5Overall Rating 2.11628/5rating 2.11628rating 2.11628rating 2.11628

LL
Larue L.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Routine service
Joey is always friendly and the service is always fast.
ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our review. We very much appreciate the years of continued business and the TOP 5 star review. We hope you have a great day!

Ron B.
Houston, AR
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Very nice service department staff
Always friendly and courteous.
ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our review. We greatly appreciate the kind words and the business. We look forward to seeing you for your next service. Have a great day!

Sheila B.
Alexander, AR
2018 Hyundai Kona
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Bigkona18
Efficient.
ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for the review. We appreciate the business and the TOP score. We look forward to taking care of you and your Kona. Have a great day!

AT
Adrian T.
2015 Hyundai Genesis Co
Adrian T
Sometimes I pull up without an appointment and still get A-1 service and attention. When I make an appointment it doesn't take long. This branch has come a long way and I enjoy seeing the same staff every time I go.
ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 09/15/2018

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate the years of continued business and the TOP review. We look forward to providing you with the high level of service in the future as well. Have a great day.

Robert R.
2017 Hyundai Accent
Great associates
I will recommend them to anyone
ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 09/15/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our review. We appreciate the business and the TOP score. Have a great day.

Danny S.
Alexander, AR
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great job
Service manager greeted me when I got out of my car and told me it would be about 30 minutes for my service I went across the street to Sonic for breakfast when I got back it was done greta job guys
ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our review. We appreciate the business. We look forward to taking care of you in the future. Have a great day.

DN
Devin N.
Awesome Service
Always so professional! Truly appreciate you all <3
ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you very much for the kind words. We appreciate you very much as well for the continued business and the TOP score!! We look forward to taking care of you and your vehicle with the next visit. Have a great day.

Linda B.
Always Helpful
I appreciate all of the workers at Crain Hyundai! They represent the company well. They are super friendly and very patient with me.
ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our review. We appreciate the years of continued business and the TOP 5 star review. We hope you have a wonderful day!

Lloyd S.
Bryant, AR
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Prompt and courteous service.
I like that all my service records are available for review on computer.
ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our review. We greatky appreciate the business and the TOP score. We hope you have a great day and we look forward to taking care of you with your next service.

Raymond B.
service with a smile
everything was done in a timely manner and everyone was very nice.
ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our review. We greatly appreciate the business and the TOP 5 star review. We look forward to taking care of you and your vehicle on future visits. Have a great day!

TP
Terri P.
Benton, AR
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Joey is the best!
All ways a great experience!
ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you for the review. We appreciate the kind words and the business. Have a great day and see you with the next service!

Janell M.
Sherwood, AR
2013 Hyundai Genesis
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Good Service
My service was good. I was not happy that I could not get an apppointment on line as I had hoped. I was corredponding with someone who was going to get my appointment scheduled but it was never done. From now on I will call like I always do.
ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our review. We appreciate the TOP 5 star review and the years of continued business. Hope you have a wonderful day!

James G.
Bryant, AR
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service, as usual!
Just an oil change, but handled quickly and efficiently - something I have come to expect from Adam and the men in the service separtment. Good wrk!
ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our review. We greatly appreciate the TOP score and the continued business. We hope you have a great day and we will see you next time.

2014 Hyundai Genesis
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Great service and timely
This is the only time I have ever had a problem with service
ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 09/09/2018

Thank you for the review. I will be in contact with you soon about your recent service visit. Have a great weekend.

BV
Brooke V.
Sheridan, AR
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Elantra Mom
They took great care of me. I even got my car vacuumed and washed. Loved the coupons!
ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 09/09/2018

Thank you for the review. We appreciate the TOP 5 stars and the business. We look forward to seeing you again. Have a great day!

Maumelle, AR
09/07/2018 Category: Service
They wanted to make it right
They contacted me to improve the cleanliness of the facility and that’s appreciated because it’s close to service my vehicle at their location.

09/07/2018 Category: Service
Customer service is good cleanliness poor
Needs improvement for cleanliness
ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 09/09/2018

Thank you for the review. I will be in contact with you on Monday about your review.

ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me. It is much appreciated and glad to speak with you. It is defintiely eye opening and we do have a carpet cleaning scheduled for this sunday. Hope you have a wonderful day and we will see you with the next service.

BT
Breda T.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
service
Excellent. Kind, courteous
ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 09/07/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our review. We appreciate the TOP 5 star review and the continued business. We hope you have a very wonderful day and see you with the next service.

WH
Wesley H.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Rats in the wiring
Supposedly, rodents ate the wires, an obscure photo shown as evidence. No before inspection offered, No after inspection offered. Watch your wires!!
ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 09/05/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our review. Looking at the history on your vehicle it appears that you did not take care of the wiring repair when it was first noticed you took the vehicle and returned at a later date. We would have been MORE than happy to show you the damaged wires as we have nothing to hide as a dealership. Please if you would like to view ANYTHING on your vehicle before, in-between, or after service just ask and we will be more than happy to include our guests in areas of their vehicle that they have questions over. We greatly appreciate you very much and we are sorry that rodents ate your wires, but we feel as we did the best we could as a dealership to get you taken care of. Have a great day.

SJ
Sharon J.
North Little Rock, AR
2014 Hyundai Veloster
Good Service
I like coming to Hyundai for my car service, the Little Rock location is the only one that has coupons and take coupons. In which this helps out tremendously.
ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our review. We appreciate the business very much. Wonder what we could have done to earn the TOP 5 star review? Any questions or suggestions please do let us know at anytime. Have a great day.

Maumelle, AR
2017 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Service staff were knowledgeable, informative, and professional.
ADAM B., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai Little Rock responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our review. We greatly appreciate the feedback and the TOP 5 star review. We look forward to prodiving you profieesional quality service in the future. Have a great day.