Overall Rating 4.7021304/5Overall Rating 4.7021304/5Overall Rating 4.7021304/5Overall Rating 4.7021304/5rating 4.7021304
Overall Rating 2.48936/5Overall Rating 2.48936/5rating 2.48936rating 2.48936rating 2.48936

Barry B.
Complimentary oil change
After 10 months I finally put on 3,000 miles on my 2019 Elantra. Crain was very patient and honored the free oil change after all this time.

2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Awesome people
Professional and great people.

HM
Herbert M.
2018 Hyundai Kona
10/11/2019 Category: Service
They were very friendly and informative
Great dealership

Huntsville, AR
2015 Hyundai Tucson
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Famtastic!
I have always had an amazing experience dealing with Crain Hyundai.

KG
Kathy G.
West Fork, AR
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Clean, friendly, timely!
Great place!
Rick M. from Crain Hyundai of Fayetteville responded on 10/09/2019

3 words I never tire of hearing, thank you for the nice compliment.  We always appreciate you taking the time to do the survey, thank you for your 5 Star review and especially thank you for your business.

GB
Gary B.
2019 Hyundai Kona
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Great jobs and friendly service .
The service employee's were very friendly and very knowledgeable .
Rick M. from Crain Hyundai of Fayetteville responded on 10/09/2019

Thank you for your kind words and thank you for your 5 Star review.  We always appreciate you taking the time to do the surveys and thank you for your business.

RO
Rickey O.
Stilwell, OK
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Reliability
Very good service, nice people. I've never heard any bad reviews for this company and this one sure won't be the first!
Rick M. from Crain Hyundai of Fayetteville responded on 10/08/2019

What a nice compliment thank you.  We always appreciate you taking the time to do the survey and thank you for your 5 Star review.  As always, thank you for your business.

HB
Howard B.
Farmington, AR
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/04/2019 Category: Service
good service
I have never had any problems with service here.
Rick M. from Crain Hyundai of Fayetteville responded on 10/04/2019

What a nice compliment, thank you.  We appreciate you taking the time to do the survey and thank you for your 5 Star review.
As always we appreciate you and thank you for your business.

TE
Tabatha E.
Wesley, AR
10/03/2019
Friendly and knowledgeable
We have gotten 2 cars from them and each time the process has been easy and fast as possible, when dealing with banks. Definitely recommend and will return in the future.
Rick M. from Crain Hyundai of Fayetteville responded on 10/04/2019

Again thank you for doing the survey and we certainly appreciate your 5 Star reviews.  Once again thank  you for your business.
Kind regards,

TE
Tabatha E.
Wesley, AR
2020 Hyundai Elantra
10/03/2019 Category: Service
Quick and easy
I had to have a tire repaired. The process was painless and quick.
Rick M. from Crain Hyundai of Fayetteville responded on 10/04/2019

Sorry about the tire but appreciate your kind words.  We appreciate you taking the time to do the survey and thank you for your 5 Star review.  As always thank you for your business.
Beat regards,

2008 Hyundai Sonata
10/03/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful Service!
Great service every time!!!! Super helpful and attentive!!
Rick M. from Crain Hyundai of Fayetteville responded on 10/03/2019

Thank you so much for your nice compliment.  We always appreciate you taking the time to do the survey and thank you for your 5 Star review.  As always thank you for your business.

CD
Connie D.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/02/2019 Category: Service
2013 sante fe service
Very pleasant and knowledgeable, always there for me
Rick M. from Crain Hyundai of Fayetteville responded on 10/02/2019

What a nice compliment, thank you from the service Crainteam.
We always appreciate you taking the time to do the survey and thank you for your 5 Star review.  We appreciate you and thank you for your business.

SG
Sandra G.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
10/01/2019 Category: Service
quick & friendly.
service is excellant & the waiting area very nice.
Rick M. from Crain Hyundai of Fayetteville responded on 10/01/2019

What a nice compliment, thank you.  We always appreciate you taking the time to do the survey and thank you for your 5 Star review.  As always thank you for your business.

Charles S.
The usual good service .
I have been doing business with Crain ( Kent Dobbs when I began ) for many years and I have always been pleased with their service . . . . . I've never had a problem or complaint . And you can't beat a Hyundai for value and dependability !
Rick M. from Crain Hyundai of Fayetteville responded on 10/01/2019

I just don't know how to thank you for such a nice compliment except to say THANK YOU!  We always appreciate you taking the time to do the survey and certainly appreciate your 5 Star review.  As always thank you for your continued business.

2011 Hyundai Tucson
The staff
Your staff is very helpful and informative and experienced in what they do. Thank you for everything y’all do
Rick M. from Crain Hyundai of Fayetteville responded on 09/30/2019

Thank you so much for your kind words and 5 Star review.  We always appreciate you taking the time to do the survey and thank you for your business.

Tonya S.
Friendly, helpful people
I went to Crain in Fayetteville for an oil change and it was a great experience. They were very helpful, gave me a ride to work so I didn't miss anything and were so courteous. Thanks guys!
Rick M. from Crain Hyundai of Fayetteville responded on 09/30/2019

As always, thank you for your business.

Susan S.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Surprise
When my wife took our car in for service we were informed for the first time that the extended service plan we purchased for 3 years or 45,000 miles had a limit on the number of services. This was not explained at purchase. When Braxton called me and explained I told him we were not informed. He did the right thing by waiving the charge.
Rick M. from Crain Hyundai of Fayetteville responded on 09/30/2019

First let me apologize for the lack of communication regarding your service plan.  We thank you for taking the time to do the survey and for your 5 Star review.  I know Braxton will appreciate your kind words.   As always thank you for your business.

Linda B.
Prairie Grove, AR
09/28/2019 Category: Service
Once we got the appointment set up everything went very well
I was a little put off by the fact that I got 2 appointment schedules on my email that I had never made. It seemed like there was a loss of communication between the schedule people and the service people. Braxton did a good job of getting that straightened out.
Rick M. from Crain Hyundai of Fayetteville responded on 09/30/2019

So sorry about the confusion regarding your scheduling.  If I can ever be of service with helping you set an appointment just let me know.  As alway we appreciate you taking the time to do the survey and thank you for your business.

BT
Brenda T.
Bald Knob, AR
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/28/2019 Category: Service
Friendly! Always works to get me in when I am in town.
Rick M. from Crain Hyundai of Fayetteville responded on 09/30/2019

As always, thank you for your business.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/27/2019 Category: Service
Our experience at Crain Hyunai of Fayetteville
Your staff is always very thorough and professional and helpful!!