Overall Rating 4.6666641/5Overall Rating 4.6666641/5Overall Rating 4.6666641/5Overall Rating 4.6666641/5rating 4.6666641
Overall Rating 2.51282/5Overall Rating 2.51282/5rating 2.51282rating 2.51282rating 2.51282

Jina H.
West Fork, AR
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Great experience!
Professional and friendly people!
Rick M. from Crain Hyundai of Fayetteville responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for your nice compliment and5 Star review.  It means a lot to our service department that you are satisfied with your service experience.
We thank you for the opportunity to serve you and for your business.

DO
Danny O.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/20/2018 Category: Service
dishonesty and lied to customer
I cannot believe how loyal I have been to this dealership in the past 4 years, only to have them lie to me, be completely dishonest with me, and try to gouge me. I will not be back. I have bought 4 cars from this place in the past 3-4 years & referred 2 others who bought cars. This place has gone to crap since James Morgan left!
Rick M. from Crain Hyundai of Fayetteville responded on 09/21/2018

Per our conversation I wanted you to know that we appreciate your business and in no way tried to overcharge  you.  We do have standards that we must meet to keep warranties in place per Hyundai corporation.  I hate it that you do not feel that you can do business with us again and if there is anything that I can do to change your mind please feel free to call 479-695-5807
Regards,

ZC
Zachary C.
Winslow, AR
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Good service.
Fast and efficient as usual.
Rick M. from Crain Hyundai of Fayetteville responded on 09/19/2018

We thank you so much for taking the time to do the survey and for your 5 Star review.  We always appreciate the opportunity to serve you and thank you for your business.

09/18/2018 Category: Service
I dont know anything about cars.
I had to take my Hyundai in for a recall and they took care of me right away. I didn't have to do a whole lot of explaining. Those guys did an excellent job and I'll definitely be returning for that excellent service.
Rick M. from Crain Hyundai of Fayetteville responded on 09/19/2018

We thank you for your kind words and 5 Star review.  We appreciate the opportunity to serve you and thank you for your business.

Mc Kinney, TX
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
Speedy Service
I’ve called these guys on two very short notice services and they work me in every time. The service is always great even though I’m typically rushing them to get it done. Very nice people that are always willing to help me get back on the road.
Rick M. from Crain Hyundai of Fayetteville responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to do the survey and for your 5 Star review.  I am so glad that we were able to accommodate you, even on short notice.  We appreciate the opportunity to serve you and thank you for your business.

CR
Carol R.
Van Buren, AR
2016 Hyundai Veloster
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Tire rotations need to be done as expected (and pre-paid for)! The customer always finds out guys....
Rick M. from Crain Hyundai of Fayetteville responded on 09/19/2018

I want to apologize to both of you for not getting your tires rotated.  I will make no excuses for not doing the service that you requested, the tire rotation should have been done, period.  It is not up to the service technician to make a decision about your service without explaining to you why he is doing or not doing something.  All service work that is requested should be done unless there is a safety issue.  Again my apologies.  I know that Rocky, our service manager, got you taken care of so I know that the rotation was done correctly.  I am resending your survey for a rescore to reflect that Rocky did personally take care of you and I can assure had a "visit" with the service technician that did not do the rotation the first time.
If you have questions or if I can help in any way feel free to call me at 479-695-5807.

Laura S.
Service department
I always feel confident when I bring my car in that they will take good care of it on whatever level of service it needs. I’m thankful to all of you in the service department for being so professional and knowledgeable regarding my car. I will always bring it to you whenever there is a need.
Rick M. from Crain Hyundai of Fayetteville responded on 09/18/2018

That is a very nice compliment, thank you.  We always appreciate you taking the time to do the survey and for your 5 Star review.  Thank you for the opportunity to serve you and thank you for your business.

LJ
Linda J.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Prompt service, feedback is clear and concise, friendly staff
Rick M. from Crain Hyundai of Fayetteville responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you so much for your kind words and 5 Star review.  We appreciate you taking the time to do the survey and for the opportunity to serve you. We thank you for your business.

Ann S.
Professional
This place gets right on your car, provides drinks, snacks, that make your wait pleasant. They also have a tv and computers for customers.
Rick M. from Crain Hyundai of Fayetteville responded on 09/16/2018

We always appreciate you taking the time to do our the survey and your nice compliment.  Thank you for your 5 Star review and for the opportunity to serve you. We appreciate your business.

Kenneth S.
2005 Hyundai Sonata
Wonderful Service Staff
These guys are very friendly as well as professional. They told me of a list of problems with my baby - my 2005 Sonata. They did not try to push anything on me - the listened attentively when I told them that I would have to stretch out repairs over a number of months due to finances. I was extremely happy not to have had an experience with some pushy, non-listening person.
Rick M. from Crain Hyundai of Fayetteville responded on 09/16/2018

Thank you for your nice compliment.  I know the guys appreciate knowing that they met your service needs.
We appreciate you taking the time to do the survey and for your 5 Star review. We thank you for your business.

TG
Tiffany G.
Fort Smith, AR
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Love this place
Crain of fayetteville never fails me. Haven’t had a single negative experience here.
Rick M. from Crain Hyundai of Fayetteville responded on 09/16/2018

That is the nicest compliment, thank you. We always appreciate your kind words and 5 Star review.  Thank you for taking the time to do the survey and for the opportunity to serve you,

Joshua D.
Good work and service
The last visit I had was just nails in the tires, but they were fast and have always been friendly and helpful, even wash and vacuum it.
Rick M. from Crain Hyundai of Fayetteville responded on 09/14/2018

Sorry about the nails but happy we could help.
Thank you so much for your nice compliment and

HL
Henry L.
Crain Service Experience
The Crain service area at the Fayetteville location provides friendly service in a relaxed environment. This makes a service trip far less inconvenient. Thank you Crain Hyundai.
Rick M. from Crain Hyundai of Fayetteville responded on 09/14/2018

We always appreciate a nice compliment and knowing that our customers feel that they have been taken good care of.  Thank you for your 5 Star review and for taking the time to do the survey.

HR
Heather R.
Ballico, CA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Service Dept is great!!
This service department is great! My son took his car in for service and they noticed that there were a couple of minor recalls and they gave him a car to go back to work so they could take care of them. His vehicle was complete at the end of the day.
Rick M. from Crain Hyundai of Fayetteville responded on 09/14/2018

What a nice compliment, thank you.  We appreciate you taking the time to do the survey and for your
5 Star review.  Thank you for your business and the opportunity to serve you.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/13/2018 Category: Service
A follow up call is made. Good Practice.
Friendly staff. Service completed in a timely manner
Rick M. from Crain Hyundai of Fayetteville responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to do the survey and for your 5 Star review.  We always appreciate your kind words and the opportunity to serve you.

LF
Linda F.
Lincoln, AR
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/12/2018 Category: Service
All around great service
I went in to get my car serviced - 4th time since we moved here from Colorado. The guys are always great.
I stopped to ask a salesperson a couple of questions and left driving a new car! I didn't have to pay for the service either - that was a nice surprise. These guys are really determined to make their customers happy!
Rick M. from Crain Hyundai of Fayetteville responded on 09/12/2018

Now that is a nice compliment, thank you. I am so happy that you found a new car that you love.  We so appreciate the 5 Star review and the opportunity to serve you.  Thank you for your business.

Sharon B.
Always a good visit.
Rick M. from Crain Hyundai of Fayetteville responded on 09/12/2018

As always thank you for your kind words and 5 Star review.  We appreciate you taking the time to do the survey and for the opportunity to serve you.
Thank you for your business.

TN
Thomas N.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
The people
Cain Hyundai has some of the best people working for them.
Rick M. from Crain Hyundai of Fayetteville responded on 09/12/2018

What a nice compliment, than you.  We appreciate you taking the time to do the survey and for your 5 Star review.  Thank you for your business and the opportunity to serve you.
Best Regards,

Joya T.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
crain hyundia
was great service and very friendly
Rick M. from Crain Hyundai of Fayetteville responded on 09/11/2018

We always appreciate you taking the time to do the survey and your % Star review.  We thank you for your business and the opportunity to serve you.

Brenda H.
Bella Vista, AR
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Reccomend
Satisfied
Rick M. from Crain Hyundai of Fayetteville responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to do the survey and for the 5 Star review.  We always appreciate your business and the opportunity to serve you.