Overall Rating 4.6744174/5Overall Rating 4.6744174/5Overall Rating 4.6744174/5Overall Rating 4.6744174/5rating 4.6744174
Overall Rating 2.48837/5Overall Rating 2.48837/5rating 2.48837rating 2.48837rating 2.48837

2015 Hyundai Elantra
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Service at Hyundai
Great service! Friendly staff!

2018 Hyundai Kona
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and timely service
Friendly and timely service! Definitely visit again for the next service.

Richard B.
Bella Vista, AR
Customer focused
Prompt friendly service.
Rick M. from Crain Hyundai of Fayetteville responded on 02/19/2019

I can't think of three words we love to hear more than the ones you used to describe our service, thank you.  We always appreciate you taking the time to do the survey and for your 5 Star review.  Thank you for your business.

2019 Hyundai Veloster
02/19/2019 Category: Service
The team at Hyundai made sure their service was satisfactory and that I was taken care of.
Rick M. from Crain Hyundai of Fayetteville responded on 02/19/2019

What a nice compliment, thank you. As always we appreciate you taking the time to do the survey and for your 5 Star review.  We thank you for your business and look forward to serving you in the future.

A+
Rick M. from Crain Hyundai of Fayetteville responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you for you short but complimentary response.  We appreciate you taking the survey and for your 5 Star review.  As always we thank you for your business and we look forward to serving you in the future.

JJ
Jose J.
Bethel Heights, AR
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/19/2019 Category: Service
the person that works there
I had a good experience taking my car there for service because they told me if my car needs to replace or fix something else
Rick M. from Crain Hyundai of Fayetteville responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you for your kind words and 5 Star review.  We appreciate you taking the time to do the survey and thank you for your business.

Robert R.
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Very Satisfied
Service Department was excellent!
Rick M. from Crain Hyundai of Fayetteville responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you so much for your kind words and 5 Star review.  I know the service team will appreciate your compliment.  We thank you for your business and for the opportunity to serve you.

Melinda W.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Worked me into the Saturday Schedule.
I had called Bentonville Hyundai they told me their schedule was booked 2 months in advance for Saturday appt. She wouldn't even check the schedule to see if possibly there was a cancellation. I hung up called Fayetteville I could tell their schedule was busy also but he worked me in. The people very nice and I was in and out.
Rick M. from Crain Hyundai of Fayetteville responded on 02/13/2019

What a nice compliment, thank you.  We appreciate you taking the time to do the survey and thank you for your 5 Star review.  Thank you for your business and for the opportunity to serve you.
Best regards.

Joseph M.
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Great people
Rick M. from Crain Hyundai of Fayetteville responded on 02/12/2019

As always thank you so much for your kind words and 5 Star review.  We appreciate you taking the time to do the survey and thank you for your business.

Robin S.
Jonesboro, AR
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Trusting & Caring.....Fantastic.
My daughter is attending school in Fayetteville and experienced car issues. She was able to take it to Crain's and they treated her exceptional. They called me and explained the problem and what it would take to repair her car. They were able to repair it the same day. Thanks Crain!!!
Rick M. from Crain Hyundai of Fayetteville responded on 02/11/2019

What a nice compliment, thank you.  We so appreciate you taking the time to do the survey and are gratified that we can take care of your college student while she is in Fayetteville.  As always thank you for your business and for the opportunity to serve you.

Jason K.
Pea Ridge, AR
2016 Hyundai Accent
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Great service all around!
Everyone is great at this location!! Best customer service we’ve experienced in this area!! I only wish this was closer to my home.
Rick M. from Crain Hyundai of Fayetteville responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you so much for your kind words and 5 Star review.  We appreciate you taking the time to do the survey and thank you for your business.

JJ
James J.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Problem solved
I went to Crain Hyundai with a gear shifting problem. They diagnosed the problem and offered solutions which I accepted and now I have no problem.
Rick M. from Crain Hyundai of Fayetteville responded on 02/07/2019

I am so happy that we were able to get your service problem solved.  We appreciate you taking the time to do the survey and your 5 Star review.  Thank you for your business.

RO
Rickey O.
Stilwell, OK
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Professionalism
Very good service, friendly crew and staff.
Rick M. from Crain Hyundai of Fayetteville responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you for your nice compliment and for your
5 Star review.  We always appreciate you taking the time to do the survey and thank you for your business.

Ryan S.
Lowell, AR
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Great Service as Always
As always, Crain staff took great care of my car and made sure I was comfortable while waiting.
Rick M. from Crain Hyundai of Fayetteville responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you for taking the time to do the survey and for your 5 Star review.  We never take your business for granted and always appreciate the opportunity to serve you.

CR
Carol R.
Van Buren, AR
2016 Hyundai Veloster
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Taking care of customer
Very happy
Rick M. from Crain Hyundai of Fayetteville responded on 02/06/2019

We thank you so much for your kind words and taking the time to do the survey.  We always appreciate your 5 Star review.  Can't thank you enough for your business and the opportunity to serve you.

BR
Bethany R.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/04/2019 Category: Service
I always feel like I am well taken care of!!
Very happy!
Rick M. from Crain Hyundai of Fayetteville responded on 02/04/2019

You are always so kind with your words, thank you.  We always appreciate you taking the time to do the survey and for your 5 Star review.  We appreciate you and thank you for your business.

EP
Ed P.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Always first rate
Consistently do a tremendous job of keepin my vehicle running at its best.
Rick M. from Crain Hyundai of Fayetteville responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you so much for your nice compliment and kind words.  We always appreciate you taking the time to do the survey and for your 5 Star review. As always thank you for your business and for the opportunity to serve you.

KD
Kelly D.
West Fork, AR
2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Dishonest service techs made my exerience unfavorable
I wrote a lengthy complaint in a previous field
Rick M. from Crain Hyundai of Fayetteville responded on 02/01/2019

I apologize for any miscommunication regarding your service visit.  I would appreciate if you could call me on Monday to discuss your service visit.  I would like to get some more information so that I can properly handle this complaint.   My number is
479-695-5807.
Regards,

BR
Brittany R.
2011 Hyundai Genesis Co
01/31/2019 Category: Service
Quick fix
I went in to drop off my car they told me it would be a few hours and told me how much it would be per hour of labor well not even 2 hours later I’m getting a call MY CAR WAS ready and they one charged for a half hour of labor which was so great they didn’t waste time and make money off me they went in for the job done ✅ and charged me for what they did
Rick M. from Crain Hyundai of Fayetteville responded on 02/01/2019

What a nice compliment, thank you.  We always appreciate you taking the time to do the survey and for your 5 Star review.  Thank you for your business.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/31/2019 Category: Service
Good Service and helpful answers!
The service department has always completed the task satisfactory. Always friendly.
Rick M. from Crain Hyundai of Fayetteville responded on 02/01/2019

Thank you for your kind words and 5 Star review.  We always appreciate you taking the time to the survey.  Thank you for your business and for the opportunity to serve you.