Fayetteville, AR
02/08/2019
Good, honest service
Very straight-forward service. Will explain in as much detai as you desire.

BC
BETH C.
Ford Police Interceptor
02/08/2019
Excellent Service , always taking care of me
Thank you Tim for always taking care of me, u all are amazing company and family

DAVID L.
Gravette, AR
02/07/2019
I trust all of my maintenance to Tim’s. I usually know what is needed, but I let them tell me just to make sure it lines up and they have never tried to charge me for something not needed. The work has always been done on time and correct. Great team to work with!

Scion xA
02/07/2019
Trustworthy
Tim’s is great! I always get a thourough explanation of what’s going on with my car and what needs to be done to fix it. I’ve always felt I could trust them to do right by me and my car.

I was somewhat off out by being told a tow in takes longer to get to but it wasn’t enough to stop me from being satisfied with the work done on my car. Hands down best mechanic in town.

Chevrolet Traverse
02/01/2019
General service was fair price and timely
General service was fair priced and timely

TC
TOM C.
Lexus SC 430
01/31/2019
Battery
Got the car in quick, work was done correctly, and price was fair. Good job.

RANDY S.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
01/29/2019
Mercedes
We’ve always had such a good experience with their business. It’s rare that you find a trustworthy auto mechanic place so when you do you go back to them year after year..
They are very ethical and reasonable on your wallet.

EG
ERNIE G.
01/26/2019
Exceptional, caring service.
Great service and follow through with our family’s vehicles.

ALBERT S.
01/26/2019
GOOD AUTO REPAIR WORK
I have used Tim's on more than one occasion and have been pleased with the repair work that they performed for me. They also have a towing service which promptly responds when needed. Price wise you will find that they charge what I would consider "normal" per hour mechanic work, however, less expensive than a dealership. If you use Tim's for services you will be very favorably impressed with Shane who works the front desk.

TT
TYLER T.
Cave Springs, AR
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/23/2019
They where fast and did an amazing job on my truck even with it being all after market parts. Thanks
They did an amazing job on my after market truck others wouldn’t touch

BJ
BRET J.
Hyundai Azera
01/22/2019
Best mechanic in town
This is the best place to have a vehicle serviced. Always timely and honest. Wouldn’t think of taking my family’s business anywhere else.

NJ
NATHAN J.
01/21/2019
Tim's
A great honest place to get your car repaired

DAN R.
Rogers, AR
INFINITI G35 Coupe
01/18/2019
Great work done here.
Thanks Shane and team for keeping me on the road. Used their services for years. Always do a great job!

MITCH M.
Cadillac CTS
01/15/2019
Quick repair time and fair pricing
Tims auto is quick to respond. My daughter broke down on 49 and they were there in just a few minutes they repaired her car in one day. Great services

ROBIN B.
GMC Yukon XL
01/11/2019
Great Service and Team
We have used Tim’s Autimotive for years and they have always provided excellent repair work.

BRIAN B.
Cave Springs, AR
01/11/2019
Capability, Honest, and Fair
Tim’s consistently tells me what to expect and then they deliver. Repairs are timely and when the job is completed, the car is fixed and the price matches the quote. Can’t ask for more than that.

BRIAN B.
Dodge Dakota
01/09/2019
Truck repair
I've had a rattle in the front end since I bought my used Dakota. My previous repair service at a local auto dealer could never diagonos the problem. Immediately Tim's discovered the issue with the ball joints. I'm so pleased! Now I feel confident in driving it to Texas to deliver some household goods to our daughter.

CL
CEDRIC L.
01/09/2019
Awesome Service
The work they provide is awesome as well as their customer service.

SA
SUSAN A.
12/28/2018
Great service every time
We’ve been using Tim’s for almost 10 years. BEFORE going to Tim’s I would have issues with other mechanics trying to overcharge or tell me I needed to fix something I didn’t. I have NEVER had that issue at Tim’s.
They stand behind their work. I highly recommend them.

MIKE B.
12/28/2018
Great Job on my 2004 Toyota RAV !!
I had a battery and alternator go out in our Toyota RAV two days after Christmas ... being 215 miles from home I had to find a shop. The nice folks at autozone recommended Tims Automotive and I'm so glad they did. They were very nice , understood my issue being out of town and got my car fixed and out in about 4 hours! I was so pleased and they went out of their way to work me in ! Great people and they did a professional job complete with warranty paperwork they sent with me! If you EVER need a good repair shop go to Tims.. trust me and their prices were very fair ! Awesome people thank you to the nice folks who didn't leave me stranded !!!!