DAVID L.
Gravette, AR
10/20/2020
Brake line repair and adjustment
The brake line repair was very quick and done well. I was the parking brake had been adjusted a little more, but it will work.

Turner M.
Arkansas
10/14/2020 Category: Service
Spoke Chris. He said the business is always super helpful and they have not have any issues.

ADRIAN B.
Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight
10/09/2020
The job they done on both my 95 F150 and my 84 Oldsmobile
Great shop to take your car our truck they do excellent work.

JAIME S.
Rogers, AR
Cadillac Escalade
10/09/2020
Very satisfied
Shane is the best there is!

JAN S.
10/07/2020
Visiting area but wanted something checked out on my car. Resort recommended Tim’s. They fixed my radio and had car ready to go in two hours and were flexible with me As I got lost on the first two times I tried to get there. All were friendly and helpful. Also told me what I would need to do if the radio quits working.

KH
KENNY H.
Chevrolet
10/07/2020
Tim’s automotive
Thank you for the fast honest fair priced work you did on the art bus

RF
RUSSELL F.
10/06/2020
Engine light on
Fair price and was notified of the problem before any work was done to my vehicle. All work was done as scheduled with no delay

Chrysler Sebring
10/05/2020
The automotive repair service I use and recommend!
They are knowledgeable, experienced, and do a great job!

JESSE H.
Bella Vista, AR
HUMMER H1
10/01/2020
The best
Best exotic have ever had.

ET
ERIC T.
Bentonville, AR
09/28/2020
Always great service
Tim’s is always quick, professional and fair over the many years I have used them. I wouldn’t go anywhere else.

RJ
REX J.
Pea Ridge, AR
09/28/2020
Does good work
This was my first time using Tim’s auto repair. Was recommended by a friend and I called them and told them what my F250 power stroke was doing and they made an appointment to pick it up and take it to there shop. Did what they said kept me informed on there diagnosis and the price it would cost. Well pleased with there work. It will be the place I use from now on.

WK
Wayne K.
Bella Vista, AR
Nissan Rogue
09/24/2020 Category: Service
Wayne said he's very happy with them, he's been doing business here for about 15 years, they've always had good service, and they're very knowledgeable.

BOB M.
09/22/2020
Trust
The previous mechanic our family had for 33 plus years finally retired. I never questioned his expertise or pricing. It came down to TRUST. Took me a while to find Tim’s thru multiple friends. But have been with him less than a year but he has earned that TRUST. Fortunately I am knowledgeable enough in cars to know when I am being shot straight. Tim’s is the right place to be.

BC
BETH C.
Ford Police Interceptor
09/18/2020
Battery
Thank you all very much for taking care of my vehicle...Runs great ...

AG
ANNE G.
Nissan Pathfinder
09/17/2020
Honest and Very Professional
My car was making white smoke when I started it and from what I had read it was a serious issue that would potentially be expensive. They took the time to take my engine apart and check all the fluids and hoses etc. He said I could say it’s this and fix it but I can’t find anything wrong . Very refreshing to hear considering another place didn’t look and claimed it to be a cracked gasket head!!