EG

JODY M.
Rogers, AR
Chrysler Sebring
The best!
They have always been very professional. Fair, thorough, friendly.

DAVID L.
Gravette, AR
We only use Tim’s
We’ve used other repair shops in the past, but the service, cost, and quality of work from Tim’s has ended our search. We have always been very pleased with the work Tim’s has done.

Centerton, AR
04/12/2019
Use Tim's all the time
They are honest and fair. Work is always done right.

RA
ROBERT A.
04/10/2019
Repairs at Tim’ no hassle just excellent service.
Price just like is was told. Time of repair just like promised. No drama just good results! If asked I will recommend Tim’s.

TOM S.

BOB P.
Chevrolet Traverse
04/03/2019
Great Timely Service!
Great experience everytime. This time was brakes and rotors with a bit of a tune up. Runs great and a lot quieter. Best shop in town.

DON B.
Fayetteville, AR
04/03/2019
The mechanics are great!! They contacted me before doing any work and let me know what the cost would be.
The price was more than reasonable!! Tim and his staff are not only knowledgeable, but trustworthy and pleasant.
I live in Fayetteville and the drive is well worth the service!!
I’ve finally found a shop I trust to fix the problem at a reasonable price

SCOTT C.
GMC Yukon
03/28/2019
Best in the business
Tim’s is excellent in several ways - quality work, fair, super kind service, committed to the job being done right.

Dean C.
03/28/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Elizabeth. She said this facility is very family friendly and she is very blessed to have this mechanic.

I trust these guys
We have 4 cars in our family, and Tim's gets all our maintenance and repair business. They always give good explanations of any problems and all options for repair (including, when appropriate, NOT doing unnecessary repairs). It's important to have a mechanic you can trust. That's how I feel about Tim's.

CHUCK S.
Ford Crown Victoria
Honest and transparent
Tim and Shane are consistently straightforward and transparent. They will honestly assess your vehicle without making an attempt to upsell on additional services. Call and make an appointment. Due to their quality service, they always have a full work load.

TC
TOM C.
Bella Vista, AR
Lexus SC 430
03/26/2019
Consumers want two things when having their cars serviced: 1. Fast, professional execution; and 2. No hassles or fear-selling. Along with my oil change, I asked for an assessment of the front brakes and the spark plugs. In both cases, Tim’s could have raised the alarm and told me each issue needed immediate replacement. The opposite happened and Shane explained that both the plugs and brakes were in good shape and did not require replacement at this time. Most auto dealers would have jumped on the chance and recommended replacement to get the revenue. That’s why I use Tim’s automotive.

DJ
DAVID J.
Rogers, AR
03/25/2019
Confidence!
I know when I take my vehicles to Tim’s that I am going to get advice and services that I can count on. Shane is great and is always a straight shooter and I know I can trust his recommendations. Their expertise and service is greatly appreciated and I highly recommend them.

TR
TIM R.
Buick Enclave
03/22/2019
Tim R
Friendly. Great explanation of what is needed, cost and timing. HIGHLY recommend

SCOTT C.
03/22/2019
The best! Service, respect, attention, getting the work
The best! Service, respect, attention, getting the work done right no matter the issue. Complete trust. I highly recommend to all.

SANDY S.
Centerton, AR
03/17/2019
Solved the problem with my car . I can now trust my car to start. And not strand me .
I can trustTim's automotive. To keep working until they find the problem and fix it.

MIKE M.
03/15/2019
Very friendly place. Shane gives very detailed explanation of work done or that needs done. Gives you all options and is very honest and straightforward with your best interest in mind. You can understand then why lot is always full lol and why other businesses recommend these guys. Much appreciated!

BO
BILLY O.
03/15/2019
Took my truck in , and they honored a warranty on a part they replaced me a year ago and i was surprised that they had my truck fixed and back running good! Great Job!

EG
ERNIE G.
03/14/2019
Great service. Genuine folks.
I have been using them for nearly 12-13 years. I have never been disappointed.