MIKE G.

BILL L.
Buick LeSabre
06/15/2019
Great people and Great Service
Always a great experience and thankful for the professional service. I praise God for your wonderful Christian services. Tim, Shane, and all the staff take great care of my cars.
Bill

HS
HANK S.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/14/2019
Always great service
Only place I use, my truck has 260,000 miles, they treat it like a new Vet, and are helping me reach my goal of 500,000 miles.

RAY H.
06/13/2019
Great place
Shane was kind enough to get us in and out quickly. We were leaving the next day and they got the work done and us on the road. Very friendly. Would recommend to anyone.

JEFF K.
GMC Pickup
06/13/2019
Fast servic
Tims automotive has fixed multiple issues on my multiple of vehicles I own.

CHRISTINA H.
Hyundai Santa Fe
06/11/2019
Quick and affordable service
I really like Tim’s because I’ve compared prices to the dealership and it is way better, they are honest and not pushy about what repairs are needed. They were pretty fast too and getting my car fixed.

American Motors Pacer
06/06/2019
Always dependable
I've always been satisfied with the work that Tim's has done on my cars. Thankful to have them around.

JJ
JUSTIN J.
Dodge Nitro
06/06/2019
The owners and employees are great and honest
I had a great experience here, Jessica is extremely helpful.

VP
VERN P.
06/04/2019
power stroke repair
service was great. towed in day early even. repaired next day. was very pleased with service.

DF
Danny F.
Decatur, AR
06/01/2019
Trustworthy service!!!
I typically perform a lot of my own repairs for two reasons:
1) I’ve had bad experience with mechanics who are simply parts changers, who are not knowledgeable in their trade. This can be very frustrating, as we all know.
2) Frankly, I am cheap. If you are mechanically inclined, why pay someone else a lot of money for something you can do, right?

“Life” is getting more hectic than ever and I have found it takes a group of trusted partners to get everything accomplished with excellence these days. Specifically, as it relates to my automotive needs, the mechanic that I know I can trust is Shane, at Tim’s Automotive. He is highly skilled, courteous, trustworthy, and has good common sense. He keeps me well-informed throughout the repair, completes it in a reasonable amount of time, for a reason able cost, and always greets me with a smile when I arrive to pick up my vehicle. Simply put, I don’t take my vehicle to anyone else nowadays.

SJ
SARA J.
Chevrolet HHR
05/30/2019
Excellent service for a reasonable price
Tim’s Auto has great mechanics and employees who respect their customers. They are naturals at car stuff. The two mechanics I have met, Shane and Tim, are truthful when it comes to diagnosing my car, and the secretary Jessica always has her calendar in line. I like that they will not tell me the car will be done by the end of the day when it won’t and are not afraid to say it might need to stay all day so I can reschedule for a day that will really work for me. One thing I don’t like is that they will sometimes make all the car pickup calls at the end of the day so then I only have about 30 minutes to pick it up before they close. Today I made it clear I had to be at work by 3 and they called me at 1 saying it was done!

I can’t stand mechanics who bs. I was very snarky with them the first time I went because I always get bs’d by mechanics, but they were very patient and polite. When I got my bill and they didn’t upcharge me, upsell me, or any bs lies about this or that, I realized I found my new mechanic! Today I went in for a simple brake job and TPMS calibration. Other mechanics might replace the brakes even though mine were good and charge me, but they called me back and said both the front and back brake pads are thick. They also said my TPMS was not registering and might be broken, and gave me a simple quote without trying to pressure me to get it done now! I had a jug of wiper fluid in the front from shopping and they saw it and poured it in my reservoir for free even though I didn’t even mention it. They are the best and really treat me like a real person.

Lincoln Town Car
05/24/2019
Window
Mr. Tim is very nice; helpful, conversive, common sense. Staff always patient & listens to description of problem.

G
GREG
05/24/2019
Great friendly shop.
Will not take my vehicles anywhere else. Highly recommend.

DA
DENNIS A.
Dodge Durango
05/23/2019
Grest service and honest results. Work was described and completed as explained. Appreciate the honesty and communication.

BR
BARBARA R.
Ford ZX2
05/22/2019
My trip to McLarty Daniel Ford was enjoyable and productive
I was quite tense when I arrived at the McLarity Daniel showroom. I do not make major purchases very often. However, my salesperson, Lana Flowers, made me feel very comfortable. She introduced me to my future car, showed me the major features, and sat with me while I test drove the Fiesta Hatch ST. Later, she led me through the paperwork, and introduced me to the finance person who completed the sale. I feel very happy about my experience.

JAMES C.
Nissan Pathfinder
Tim’s Automotive
Problem diagnosed quickly. Very courteous and friendly service. Been getting service from them for years. Others I recommend thank me after getting service with them.

BG
BONNIE G.
Nissan Rogue
Wheel bearings
Service was fast and competent

Centerton, AR
very urgent
Incredibly helpful and showed extreme urgency.

MICHAEL W.
05/20/2019
Service Above Self
I dropped my truck off on Thursday with the expectation on losing a weekend of work and having to pick it back up on Tuesday. The team here at Tim’s Automotive got my car in the mix and got the entire job done on Friday due to my need! They didn’t charge me a fifth of what a different company would have either. They seem to be geared towards helping their customers without hassle or an attempt to nickel and dime you! I don’t look forward to needing their services in the future, but when I do need them, I am happy to go to Tim’s Automotive.

ANTHONY B.
GMC Yukon XL
05/20/2019
Honesty from ALL the mechanics while trouble shooting.
Steve L. Is the BEST mechanic we have ever used. Honest, reliable, and always willing to go the extra mile to ensure we are happy with our auto needs.