SP
SUE P.
05/07/2021
Happy with service.
I am so happy to know that there is a place I can take my vehicle for service. The people are friendly, helpful and honest. Their prices a very reasonable. I highly recommend them.

DE
Dixon E.
Ford Police Interceptor
05/06/2021 Category: Service
Dixon said they did a good job.

SG
STACY G.
05/05/2021
The service has been great.
I would recommend Tim’s automotive. They provide quick repair. They do a great job keeping you updated on the repair process. Friendly staff.

Shelby M.
05/05/2021 Category: Service
Shelby said there were no issues at the business.

AG
ANDY G.
05/04/2021
Always excellent.
Great service and good value. Top rate.

BOB M.
Bella Vista, AR
05/03/2021
Fixed my boys car
Took the 2008 impala to Tim’s to fix tire pressure sensor oil chge and general service
Did everything right and the price was fair

DEE W.
04/30/2021
Honesty and integrity
I can honestly take my car in without the stress of wondering if I am going to get hit with charges I don't need. If something doesn't need to be fixed it won't be. Also the friendliness and timeliness of repairs are execellent.

FB
FAWN B.
Cadillac SRX
04/30/2021
Honest family owned mechanic shop.
Tim's Automotive has been servicing our vehicles for the past 20 years. A locally owned family business. Our experience has always included being met by a honest, friendly, knowledgeable staff. All repairs have been competitively priced and preformed in a timely manner. I highly recommend Tim's Automotive as a source for all your vehicle needs.

TC
Great
Great

BOB M.
04/29/2021
Tim’s is first class. They do good work at reasonable prices and stand 100% behind their parts and labor. Very thankful I was referred to them. Blessings.

Britney H.
Nissan Murano
04/24/2021 Category: Service
Britney said she's sure it's a good business but when she picked her vehicle up the issue still wasn't fixed but she has now allowed them to pick her vehicle back up, and they are currently working on it again.

TG
TIFFANY G.
Honda Fit
04/22/2021
People and Service
The guys at the front were great help. They did everything they could to get my car in shape for my trip. Also got me my quotes for the work needed to be done. Great service and great prices.

PM
PAUL M.
Chevrolet Corvette
04/22/2021
I trust no one else with my car
My ‘78 Vette can be a challenge to keep on the road and these guys do a great job. The life time parts are really a great value and have been honored multiple times.

Donna H.
04/20/2021 Category: Service
Donna said they have good service and dependable staff.

JAMES H.
Hyundai Veloster
04/19/2021
Reasonable rates and great service
Found the issue right away and called with an estimate. Was ready next day after parts arrived. Running like a new car.