TEAH B.
Centerton, AR
Honda Fit
07/14/2020
Best place in NWA!
The entire team at Tim's are the nicest and most honest people I've ever met. I have been going to Tim's for over 10 years and no one else is allowed to work on my vehicles. I just can't think of enough ways to say how awesome they are.

BRANDI B.
07/07/2020
When I purchased my last used car my concern was I wouldn’t find the right shop to take it to keep it well maintained. Well Tim’s employees did great job explaining to me every step of the way what was going on and what my options were. Very great experience! Exceeded expectations!

LEANN S.
Bentonville, AR
Dodge Nitro
07/06/2020
Tim's Automotive is very friendly
I am always comfortable with leaving my vehicle in the care of Tim's Automotive...they have never let me down.Friendly service,people you can trust.. They have not dissapointed me at all..very friendly & accomadating

DA

TN
TRACY N.
Chrysler 200
06/30/2020
They actually listen to you.
I think it's very important for the mechanic to listen to you. Shawn always takes the time to listen. With a positive response. Thanks guys and gals👏👏

RON S.
Nissan Titan
06/30/2020
Brake Job
Tim's is the only place I trust with my vehicle. I've been going there for over thirty years now. They do great work at a reasonable price. Highly recommend.

NS
Nichole S.
Arkansas
Kia Soul
06/27/2020 Category: Service
Nichole said she went in Monday and picked it up on Friday because they said it was done, that the solenoid was fixed. She got to work Monday and the check engine light came on, when she got it back her key was broken and he claimed it was that way when she gave it to them, it was not. They took her vehicle back and had it all day, she called at 3:30 and he said it just got pulled in for work, then later said they couldn't fix it there. She paid $300 for nothing, but he did actually stop working because he couldn't fix it. If she had had more knowledge and been able to tell them what was wrong, they would have known what to do and she could recommend them. It was kind of iffy and she didn't have a good experience.

JACOB K.
Honda Civic Coupe
06/26/2020
Good people
Every person I talked to was kind. We were down on vacation and our AC went out. They were booked, but tried to fit us in in the short time we had before it was time to return home. They were able to get a diagnosis complete for us before we had to be on our way. Treated us well even though we weren't likely return customers due to living so far away. Would recommend!

Bella Vista, AR
06/26/2020
Great service- every visit.
Tim’s is my go-to place! They provide the best service with every visit. Nice to have someplace I trust.

Jake S.
Arkansas
Ford Expedition
06/25/2020 Category: Service
Jake said as far as the service is concerned the staff did a great job but their communication could use a lot of work. Jake stated that he brought his vehicle to the business on Wednesday evening and the staff told him they would take a look at it the next morning. He called next day afternoon and on the next day and on the next day but the staff hadn't looked at it yet. He said that what would take a day took them a week to finish. The staff would not tell him that they were very busy because he would have pulled his vehicle out and brought it somewhere else.

BR
BOB R.
Bella Vista, AR
Nissan Versa
06/23/2020
Great job!
As usual, your fast and friendly service service was on display this morning during my oil change.

Nissan Pathfinder
06/22/2020
I was able to get my truck in and back the same day. Great service and very nice people.

MITCH R.
06/19/2020
Doing What They Say
I took my van in to get the hood worked on .. it wouldn’t open. I received a call telling me what they needed to do and the price. I’m very pleased with their service.

DAN S.
Acura TL
06/18/2020
Friendly and honest people.
Been going here for years. The staff are always upbeat and straight up with me about the work to be done. Work is always done to my satisfaction.

Pontiac Vibe
06/18/2020
Quality Service and Character
Tim's does great work for a fair price.