TP
TONY P.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
11/06/2019
Honest and fair
I have been going to Tim’s for 12 or 13 years. It’s the only place I go unless it for warranty work at a dealer. They have always fixed my cars the first time, I’ve never had to take a car back to get something worked on twice.

CG

RONNINE J.
Mercury Grand Marquis
11/05/2019
2000 Merc
It took a long time to get the tow truck to us. Over an hour. Now suffice to say this happened Friday afternoon in Bentonville. Traffic was terrible. Main thing the amount charged for the tow to Tim's Auto was very reasonable. It was a lot less than I thought it would be. Very Happy with their service.

BC
BETH C.
Honda Accord Coupe
11/01/2019
Oil change / full service
Thank you for taking care of me and vehicle today with serving my Honda civic, fast professional excellence customer service

JOE B.
10/28/2019
I appreciate the fairness of price and work that was done. They are friendly and knowledgeable. The service was cheaper than the quote. I would highly recommend Tim’s Automotive.

JACKIE H.
Kia Sorento
10/24/2019
Great prices, great service
The prices we were quoted were the most reasonable in town, they got our vehicle right in for the scheduled appointment, and it was finished by the time they said it would be, We will definitely go back if we need automotive repairs.

JOHN B.
10/23/2019
Honest good work.
Always fixed and guarantee their work.

BC
BETH C.
Ford Police Interceptor
10/23/2019
Family owned and operated
Dropped off my truck to get the oil changed, Tim's auto always goes above and beyond for me and their customers, they are the only company I will use, thank you for always taking care of me and my vehicles

RICK M.
Dodge Durango
10/18/2019
Car
Great service as usual

BRIAN S.
10/18/2019
Honest, quality work for reasonable price.
A few years ago my regular repair shop closed down. My parents had gone to Tim'6s in the past and suggested them. I have now been going to them for years. Honest assessment of necessary repairs, and quality work can always be relied on. They also only charge what is necessary.

GF
GEORGE F.
Chevrolet Cruze
10/17/2019
Outstanding
Shane is great to work with

LW
LAURA W.
10/16/2019
I only trust Tim's Auto to work on my cars
Tim's Auto has been around for years and I trust them! They are always friendly, courteous, honest and respectful! They do great work and dont try to upsell you, they genuinely care about their customers!

KH
KEN H.
10/15/2019
Satisfied with Work
Very knowledgeable about the service needed and quick service.

Pea Ridge, AR
Nissan Frontier 4WD
10/15/2019
Excellent!
Fast, proficient, friendly and reasonably priced!

EG
ERNIE G.
10/11/2019
Consistent, timely service.
As always, consistent, reliable service. Much appreciated.

AF
ANDY F.
Lincoln Town Car
10/10/2019
Fan assembly
Great and quick service .

LG
LUKE G.
10/08/2019
A/C repair.
I’ve used Tims Automotive for many years. I’ve always been treated right. My son uses Tims and has always been treated right. The mechanics are very knowledgeable and explain what is wrong and very close estimate of repair up front. I highly recommend Tims to anyone needing repairs.

DENNIS H.
Jeep Patriot
10/07/2019
Highly Recommend
Gave an honest assessment of my cars problems and quoted me a fair price for the repairs.

PH
PAUL H.
Honda Ridgeline
10/06/2019
Highly recommended
Have gone here a handful of times over the years. Always had a good experience.

JIM B.
10/03/2019
Great Company!!
I am a huge supporter of Tim’s. I don’t want to buy a new truck & I spend $500 to $800 per year keeping my 04 F150 on the road!! Cheaper than a new truck pmt. They are professional & courteous & always call you with a prognosis & cost before starting repairs. Been using them for 6 years. Highly recommend Tim’s. Shane is awesome