Crain Hyundai of Fort Smith

Overall Rating 4.3076923/5Overall Rating 4.3076923/5Overall Rating 4.3076923/5Overall Rating 4.3076923/5rating 4.3076923
Overall Rating 2.30769/5Overall Rating 2.30769/5rating 2.30769rating 2.30769rating 2.30769
Latest Review about 1 hour ago
Orman M. on 10/21/2017
"Eagerness to serve"
Each and every time I’ve come in for service I find the staff so pleasant and eager to serve my needs.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Azera
Service Date: 10/17/2017
Review Created: 10/21/2017 09:05 PM
Verified Customer on 10/21/2017
"The attentiveness of the staff"
The staff is awesome!
Service Date: 10/14/2017
Review Created: 10/21/2017 06:09 PM
Gregory D. on 10/21/2017
"Great professional service"
Performed my scheduled maintenance in a quick and professional manner. They made sure to inform me of any issues as they were found.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
they are very professional
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 10/16/2017
Review Created: 10/19/2017 12:35 PM
Michael S., Service Manager at Crain Hyundai of Fort Smith responded on 10/19/2017

Thank you for your feedback on your recent service visit. We really appreciate you trusting us with your vehicle's service needs. Our goal is your complete satisfaction each time you come in. Thanks for choosing Crain Hyundai of Fort Smith.

Mary T. on 10/17/2017
"Excellent service"
Great people who provide great customer & technical service
Service Date: 10/12/2017
Review Created: 10/17/2017 11:04 AM
Michael S., Service Manager at Crain Hyundai of Fort Smith responded on 10/17/2017

Jeremy C. on 10/16/2017
"Recall fixed"
Very fast and friendly. Very accommodating to me.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 10/11/2017
Review Created: 10/16/2017 09:40 AM
Michael S., Service Manager at Crain Hyundai of Fort Smith responded on 10/16/2017

Joyce J. on 10/16/2017
"Ms Jones"
Prompt friendly service. Most helpful
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 10/16/2017 09:30 AM

Thomas R. on 10/15/2017
"It's all great except for this survey please don't do this anymore"
See above

Service Date: 09/25/2017
Review Created: 10/14/2017 02:35 PM

Donald C. on 10/13/2017
"Friendly help service"
I really like how this dealership treats their customers like family. Service and Sales
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 10/10/2017
Review Created: 10/13/2017 04:10 PM

Tammy E. on 10/13/2017
"Warranty replacement"
I took my vehicle in for a replacement that is still under warranty. Crain was quick to get the service work done. The staff is always friendly and does great work.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 10/13/2017 05:51 AM
Michael S., Service Manager at Crain Hyundai of Fort Smith responded on 10/13/2017

Taylor M. on 10/12/2017
"Great service "
Out this world rating
Review Created: 10/12/2017 08:15 PM

Alberta B. on 10/12/2017
"Great service and everyone i"
Gr
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 10/04/2017
Review Created: 10/12/2017 05:19 PM

Verified Customer on 10/12/2017
"Oil Change"
In and out in about an hour
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 10/12/2017 02:43 PM
Michael S., Service Manager at Crain Hyundai of Fort Smith responded on 10/12/2017

Timothy W. ReScore Review on 10/13/2017
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Crain goes the extra mile"
Manager discovered a billing discrepancy and made everything right. I appreciate Michael personally reviewing the issue and offering a fair resolution.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Azera
Service Date: 10/07/2017
Review Created: 10/10/2017 05:40 PM

"a little disappointed "
I have always found Crain to be friendly and honest. I only came in for an oil change and maybe prices have gone up everywhere, but $80 for an oil change was a bit of a surprise.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Azera
Service Date: 10/07/2017
Review Created: 10/10/2017 05:40 PM
Michael S., Service Manager at Crain Hyundai of Fort Smith responded on 10/11/2017

Thank you for your feedback on your recent service visit. Someone from the dealership will be contacting you to discuss your concerns. Thank you for choosing Crain Hyundai of Fort Smith.

Verified Customer on 10/10/2017
"Decent place"
Better this visit then the ones before.
Service Date: 10/06/2017
Review Created: 10/10/2017 09:38 AM
Michael S., Service Manager at Crain Hyundai of Fort Smith responded on 10/10/2017

James H. on 10/09/2017
"Great Service"
Professional, friendly service
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Genesis
Service Date: 10/04/2017
Review Created: 10/09/2017 06:16 PM

Tressa M. on 10/07/2017
"The level of dishonesty to make a dollar takes away from the "great" service they wish to exceed. "
I refuse to send my friends to a place that puts money before their customers.
Service Date: 09/28/2017
Review Created: 10/07/2017 08:33 AM

Thank you for your honest feedback on your recent service experience. I will address your concerns with the appropriate personnel. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle.

Sincerely,

Glenn R. on 10/04/2017
"Exceptional Customer Service"
I was traveling to AR and prior to continuing my travels on Friday I was checking emails. I see a recall notice from Hyundai so I reviewed it. I immediately called the Crain-Fayetteville(7:22AM) to see about getting my vehicle in for the recall. The receptionist advised me that the service advisor was w/ a customer and would call me back immediately. After waiting 45 minutes for the call that never materialized I called Crain-Ft. Smith and spoke w/ Barton. He was able to get me a mid-afternoon appointment that worked with my schedule and the service departments schedule even though I was traveling. Can not say thank you enough for the courtesy, efficiency and professionalism of every member of the Ft. Smith Crain team. While I was waiting in the customer lounge CCR-Keith Hatton took the time to show me all the standard features on the 2018 Hyundai's and did so without the expectation that a car sale would be made. Totally unexpected, informative and without a trace of pressure to buy, but to look and enjoy the new improved Sonatas. The time it took to address the recall issue was just under an hour and the over all experience with Crain Ft. Smith will give me a reason to drive back to Ft. Smith and give them my business when it's time to purchase a new Hyundai.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 09/29/2017
Review Created: 10/04/2017 07:56 AM
Michael S., Service Manager at Crain Hyundai of Fort Smith responded on 10/09/2017