Overall Rating 4.5263158/5Overall Rating 4.5263158/5Overall Rating 4.5263158/5Overall Rating 4.5263158/5rating 4.5263158
Overall Rating 2.52632/5Overall Rating 2.52632/5rating 2.52632rating 2.52632rating 2.52632

Daniel G.
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Great job.
My check engine light came on while I was out of town, so I went to the local Hyundai dealer. They told me the problem and quoted $1200 for repairs. When I returned home I took my Santa Fe to Crain in Ft. Smith and explained the problem. They checked it out and told me it was covered by the warranty. They ordered the parts and fixed the problem for no charge. I didn’t ask for a refund of the $100 charge from the out of town dealer who found the problem.

Cody B.
Alma, AR
02/21/2019 Category: Service
The tech that did my oil change did an amazing job!
And josh is a beautiful man!!!

KT
Kelly T.
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Service is good
They are great here but it should not take 2 visits and 1 hour the 1st time and 2 hours the 2nd to fix backup camera.

Cassidy W.
Fort Smith, AR
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Always friendly!
Casey and Lisa at the front desk of service department are always so friendly! They got my oil change and tire rotation done in record time!! And the first oil change was free, how nice!

The facility has free refreshments and snacks, love that! And there’s a complimentary shuttle in case you need to get to work or back home.

Mena, AR
2014 Hyundai Veloster
02/15/2019 Category: Service
They always try to fit the work in to fit my needs. Great to work with.

Deanna L.
Hartford, AR
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and fast service
This was the second car we bought from this location and both times we had no complaints and will use this dealership again

Bellville, TX
2008 Hyundai Veracruz
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, prompt and knowledgeable service,
We were visiting from Bellville Tx. and Josh treated us like a local customer. We were there 8:00am and were fixed & out of there by 9:30. Josh is why we will be back there again if necessary. That man is a real credit to Crain. Many thanks to him and his crew!!!

SK
Susan K.
Sallisaw, OK
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Only thing....
Only problem was they forgot to turn off the Maintenance Needed message. But I did get an unexpected car wash out of it.

Jedidiah K.
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Thank you for standing behind your warranty. The source of the crack in the windshield was quite mysterious and my wife feels safer now driving with a clear view. There have been no leaks even though we have had 4 days of rain since the installation. So we appreciate the professional installation.

SR
Savanna R.
Barling, AR
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Always Excellent
Casey in the service department always makes sure I'm taken care of. I feel like he really cares about my car needs and tries to get to know me.
Michael S., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai of Fort Smith responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for your feedback on your recent service visit. We really appreciate you trusting us with your vehicle's service needs. Our goal is your complete satisfaction each time you come in. Thanks for choosing Crain Hyundai of Fort Smith.

James B.
Red Oak, OK
02/07/2019 Category: Service
They complete the work in a friendly atmosphere.
I have purchased two vehicles here and they have provided the best service of any cars I have purchased.
Michael S., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai of Fort Smith responded on 02/08/2019

Don C.
Fort Smith, AR
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
Great Dealership
They always take care of me!
Michael S., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai of Fort Smith responded on 02/05/2019

Ruth B.
oil change
great customer services

James K.
Arkoma, OK
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Prompt and Efficient
Been using Crain Service Department since they purchased the Dealership. Found them to be knowledgeable and ready to help. Good enough for me!

Danielle G.
Wister, OK
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Satisfied customer
Always fast friendly service.
Michael S., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai of Fort Smith responded on 02/04/2019

WC
Wayne C.
Sallisaw, OK
02/03/2019 Category: Service
Representatives interaction and professional services
We have bought and serviced our last 3 cars with you and are WELL PLEASED!!!

LA
Ladonna A.
Rudy, AR
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Good Job
Good Job

Daniel G.
01/31/2019 Category: Service
The folks in the service department helped me determine my engine problem, no charge. The have ordered replacement parts and will fix the problem. The Hyundai service department in North Little Rock charged me $100 + and quoted $1200 repairs even though the problem is under warranty.
Michael S., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai of Fort Smith responded on 02/01/2019

FK
Freddie K.
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Oil & Filter change plus ECU recall work.
Dealership always takes care of my car. I have had good experiences in the past with good work. The only complaint I have this time is when I returned home (a 25 mile drive) I let the car sit and cool down for several hours.before checking the oil. I found that the oil level on dipstick was below full. I had to add 9 oz's of oil to bring to the full level. I think the mechanic did not check the oil level after starting the engine to let the oil filter fill up.
Michael S., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai of Fort Smith responded on 01/30/2019

Thank you for your feedback on your recent service visit. I will check into what happened and we will do our best to make sure it doesn't happen again.  We really appreciate you trusting us with your vehicle's service needs. Our goal is your complete satisfaction each time you come in. Thanks for choosing Crain Hyundai of Fort Smith.

EN
Elmer N.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Friendly
Every time I have been there everyone is friendly and very pleasant