Overall Rating 4.5833313/5Overall Rating 4.5833313/5Overall Rating 4.5833313/5Overall Rating 4.5833313/5rating 4.5833313
Overall Rating 2.41667/5Overall Rating 2.41667/5rating 2.41667rating 2.41667rating 2.41667
Latest Review 15 minutes ago

SK
Susan K.
Sallisaw, OK
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Service/sales review
After having to get my car started by a (free) tow truck, I went in to the service department Friday, car was taken straight in and was told it was fine. I brought it back in on Saturday after having to get the battery jumped (free) again in order to get there. Car was taken straight in and the battery was replaced at no charge. I met with Justin Hall, the salesman I enjoy dealing with because I was there once before, he saw me, but did not approach. The next time I came back, interested in looking, I went straight to him simply because he let me come to him first. We didn't decide on a vehicle, but I appreciated being able to talk with him on a comfortable level. I will be back, and I will be dealing with Justin.

KW
Friendly efficient service

Sheila B.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
10/19/2019 Category: Service
Not as good as it used to be
The service department used to be a lot better. I have been going here for a little over 3 years and this past 6 months they have new employees in the service department and I am not happy at all with their communication skills nor are they really polite. I was told two different times I would receive a call when a part came in and also when my vehicle was ready and I didn't receive a call either time. They used to be ALOT better than that and I ALWAYS received a call when I was told I would. I am pretty relaxed when it comes to things like this put this was by far the first time in the last 6 months and I only see it getting worse from here. I will no longer be coming here for service unless there is another recall.
Cinda R. from Crain Hyundai of Fort Smith responded on 10/22/2019

Dear Ms. Brown,
We want to take this opportunity to apologize for your service appointment not meeting your expcetations.  We do understand that sometimes circumstances cause unavoidable delays, but we agree this is more than it should have been. We have addressed this with our service department to make sure incidents like this don't happen again. I will attempt to reach out to you by phone in the hopes we can remedy this issue with you personally.
Thank you so much for your comments, they do help us to know our weaknesses.  If there is anything else we can do to make your return vistit to our dealership a pleasant experience please let us know.  Thank you so much, Cinda Rusin, Customer Relations Manager

Cinda Rusin
CRM/CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGER
479-424-2440

Alene M.
Poteau, OK
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Waiting time was longer than expected even though we had an appointment.

Ronald M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Good service and happy Hyundai owner
These guys take very good care of my Hyundai and I can go to the beach knowing everything is good. No worries! Thanks Crain Hyundai of Fort Smith.

Joseph G.
Van Buren, AR
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Poorly trained personale when determining issues with vehicles
We drove our Santa Fe for an entire year before the issue rectified. We were initially told we needed new tires (which were new) and that the tire would quit rubbing after a while. The "rubbing" never went away. A year later we purchase the same size tire as before (which was the same factory recommended size), just a different brand, still the same rubbing sound. Brought back to the dealership for another diagnosis. The first diagnosis was that I had my parking brake on. I always use the parking brake. Apparently the valets there do not check for parking brakes before driving off in customers vehicles. After he told me that was the issue, I had to take him for a ride to hear the issue. It wasn't until I took him for a ride that he agreed there was an issue. Come to find out, it need a CV joint replaced. I was also told that an alignment was not needed. It is clearly pulling to the right. I will go this weekend to a third party for an alignment check. If it needs one, I think Crane should reimburse the cost. The tech there at Crane said it would be covered under the warranty. At this point I have no confidence in the Fort Smith Crane automotive department.

Awondrail S.
Sallisaw, OK
2019 Hyundai Sonata
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Loyalty
Friendly people and they try their best to get to the problem, if need be....very Humble.

Panama, OK

Dave B.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Attentive Service
You folks take good care of me. Thanks!

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Great
Greatttt

TC
Tina C.
Kind Customer Service
I have been going to Crain ever since I bought my new car. They are easy to deal with and always glad to help. Keep up the good work!

Lavaca, AR
2016 Hyundai Elantra
not so great service
not so great service
MIKE P N., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai of Fort Smith responded on 10/14/2019

We strive to meet all our customers needs. We do our absolute best to accommodate all walk in customers. Sometimes it takes a little longer to get a walk in visit completed as opposed to a scheduled appointment. We always do a comprehensive maintenance inspection for our customers. We feel it is our responsibility to make you aware of your vehicle's needs whether or not you choose to postpone needed repairs.

James B.
Red Oak, OK
10/01/2019 Category: Service
I have an appointment and they take care of our needs.
Hyundai service department go above and beyond to make our experience a pleasant one. The staff are friendly and helpful.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/30/2019 Category: Service
Service Dept
I have only had one issue with the service dept. And that was when I had my SUV serviced and I informed the Service Dept. that I have a slow leak because I have to keep putting air in the one tire. I was informed they didn't find a leak, the oil change AND rotation was complete. I know for a fact that my tires weren't rotated on this specific maintenance, because the leak was still there AND it was also on the exact same place that it was before I had it serviced. I called and explained the situation and was scheduled to bring it in a second time to fix the flat. Had people done their job correctly I would not have had to return a 2nd time for the same issue.
This happened during the time or 2 BEFORE this past service appointment.

JE

Robert A.
Greenwood, AR
2013 Hyundai Tucson
09/20/2019 Category: Service
nice place to relax while car is serviced.
great overall,minus missing rear wiper blade.

Jaclyn W.
Heavener, OK
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Easy/fast service
Took my Tucson in for air conditioning repair covered under warranty. Super quick and easy service. Very friendly staff. I now have a working air conditioner :)

Robert S.
Greenwood, AR
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/09/2019 Category: Service
TERRIBLE !
MIKE P N., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai of Fort Smith responded on 09/11/2019

CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGER SPOKE TO CUSTOMER. SENDING RESCORE REQUEST.

Michael B.
Memphis, TN
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Always consistent
Craine Hyundai service is always good and consistent. I trust them and always take my car there

Dennie B.
Pea Ridge, AR
09/05/2019
Best Place Around
We moved out of the area and we still come back here to buy our cars. We haven't found another dealership that treats us like family. From the moment you walk in you feel welcomed. This goes for the service department too. Joe Pulliam is the best! Timmie Minks(finance guy) was a pleasure to work with. Josh(sales guy) was very knowledgeable and went above and beyond. I will always buy from Crain Hyundai, because satisfaction after the sale is just as important and Joe Pulliam has never let us down.If you are new to the area or even if you live in NWA like us take the trip I promise you won't be disappointed.