Overall Rating 4.5263158/5Overall Rating 4.5263158/5Overall Rating 4.5263158/5Overall Rating 4.5263158/5rating 4.5263158
Overall Rating 2.52632/5Overall Rating 2.52632/5rating 2.52632rating 2.52632rating 2.52632

Spiro, OK
11/16/2018 Category: Service
My daughter came in unexpectad for the weekend and the service department was able to fit us in at the last moment though I had not previously made an appointment...so very grateful. Thank you so much for being accomadating.
Michael S., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai of Fort Smith responded on 11/17/2018

Thank you for your feedback on your recent service visit. We really appreciate you trusting us with your vehicle's service needs. Our goal is your complete satisfaction each time you come in. Thanks for choosing Crain Hyundai of Fort Smith.

LW
Lori W.
Sallisaw, OK
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Great employees and clean
Michael S., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai of Fort Smith responded on 11/14/2018

Alberta B.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
11/12/2018 Category: Service
The are always friendly and answer any questions. I am informed if something needs my attention and what options for repairs or replacement. Always look forward to dealing with service department.

Spiro, OK
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Service Review
Service is thorough and timely. Lisa at the service desk is very friendly and helpful.
Michael S., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai of Fort Smith responded on 11/12/2018

Charles C.
Wilburton, OK
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
11/02/2018 Category: Service
The people in the service department were very friendly and knowledgable. Great place.
Michael S., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai of Fort Smith responded on 11/05/2018

John H.
Sallisaw, OK
2010 Hyundai Elantra
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Customer service.
Customer service representatives were very knowledgeable, friendly, and courteous. Very positive experience.

GH
Gwendolyn H.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Love that they wash your car when serviced.
Only thing that would make it better would be to get vehicle cleaned inside.
Michael S., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai of Fort Smith responded on 10/30/2018

AT
Angel T.
Van Buren, AR
2015 Hyundai Tucson
10/28/2018 Category: Service
Friendly customer service.
Very friendly service, comfortable lobby and got to test drive a new 2018 Hyundai Tucson

10/28/2018 Category: Service
Friendly customer service. But my issues were not resolved
Brought my vehicle in with a knocking sound when using air or heat. Problem was not resolved. And I hear a clank around what i believe to be around the tire but was nit resolved. Made another appointment. During that call the advisor heard the knocking
Michael S., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai of Fort Smith responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you for the feedback on your recent service visit. I do apologize that your concerns weren't resolved, and please know that we take your concerns seriously. Hopefully on your next appointment we can get them taken care of for you. Thanks for choosing Crain Hyundai of Fort Smith!

FD
Fred D.
Van Buren, AR
10/27/2018 Category: Service
great servoce
Same as above.

2012 Hyundai Tucson
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, on time, thorough.

Barling, AR
10/26/2018 Category: Service
ALWAYS GREAT SERVICE
I AM ALWAYS PLEASED WITH MY SERVICE AT CRAIN HYUNDAI OF FORT SMITH!
Michael S., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai of Fort Smith responded on 10/26/2018

CT
Clifford T.
Poteau, OK
10/25/2018 Category: Service
No response
No comments
Michael S., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai of Fort Smith responded on 10/25/2018

Carlos B.
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Oil change stop
I got there without an appointment an they were still able to take care of me an fast . Thank you Guys 👍🏼😁
Michael S., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai of Fort Smith responded on 10/23/2018

CD
Charles D.
10/22/2018 Category: Service
SERVICE
Was very pleased with service.

Jean C.
Ozone, AR
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/19/2018 Category: Service
The staff is always welcoming and courteous. The facility is clean and comfortable. They found and fixed the problem that we have been complaining about for months. Always a good experience here.
Michael S., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai of Fort Smith responded on 10/20/2018

10/18/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Hometown Dealership
Whenever I come in Casey always remembers my name and is always sure to take the best care of my vehicle. Not only do they keep it in perfect mechanical shape but they give me a free wash every time I come in!! Love this store and the people who work there!
Michael S., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai of Fort Smith responded on 10/19/2018

Marilyn M.
Leeds, AL
2014 Hyundai Elantra
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Was in Fort Smith to visit my mom who was sick. Everyone was nice friendly and gave me fast service
If I lived in Fort Smith I was definitely use them for all my service needs
Michael S., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai of Fort Smith responded on 10/15/2018

PH
Patricia H.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Patty
Upon the multi point inspection, it was found I needed further work and I had it done

10/13/2018 Category: Service
Fast friendly service
Cassie was really nice and my car in and out
Michael S., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai of Fort Smith responded on 10/14/2018

SR
Savanna R.
Barling, AR
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Great Service Consistently
I have received great service here every single time I've brought my car in. I gave four stars because I had an issue with the cleanliness of my vehicle upon its return to me. Michael Sykes was quick to take care of it for me. However, after I drove off I noticed several black hand prints on my light gray headliner. It's not that big of a deal and I think it's just a fluke thing that someone forgot to check my car, and I'm glad they fixed what they could.
Michael S., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai of Fort Smith responded on 10/13/2018

Thank you for your feedback on your recent service visit. I apologize again that there were black spots on the door panel. I didn't know about the other spots and apologize for that happening as well. Please bring it by at your convenience and I will be glad to get those removed as well. We appreciate your business and the opportunity to service your vehicle.