Overall Rating 4.4705882/5Overall Rating 4.4705882/5Overall Rating 4.4705882/5Overall Rating 4.4705882/5rating 4.4705882
Overall Rating 2.47059/5Overall Rating 2.47059/5rating 2.47059rating 2.47059rating 2.47059

Clarksville, AR
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Meh
I scheduled some recall work to be done on our sante fe. I dropped the car off on a Monday eve and had it back on Friday. I was happy that all of the service campaigns were performed at no cost to me. On the way home the car developed a miss in the engine. I checked it out and the number 2 cylinder spark plug well had oil in it. I cleaned the oil out of the well and out of the coil. I continued to miss for a day . It finally quit , I guess the oil finally worked out of the coil. No more oil is in the spark plug well so I am assuming the mechanic spilled it in there when refilling the engine oil. Luckily it didnt permanently damage the coil. Other than that everything else if fixed.
MICHAEL S., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai of Fort Smith responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We take your concerns seriously, so someone from the dealership will reach out to you to see what we can do to earn your complete satisfaction.

Michael Sykes
Crain Hyundai of Fort Smith

Jean C.
Ozone, AR
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Fort Smith Hyundai
The staff is always very courteous and friendly. The work is always done well and promptly. Everyone there is very helpful. We drive about 90 miles to go there.

Thank you for your feedback on your recent service visit. We really appreciate you trusting us with your vehicle's service needs. Our goal is your complete satisfaction each time you come in. Thanks for choosing Crain Hyundai of Fort Smith.

CL
Cheri L.
Lamar, AR
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Very fast service. They explain things and I can get an appointment in a timely manner.
I have been treated very well by your service department.
MICHAEL S., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai of Fort Smith responded on 07/16/2018

Hartford, AR
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Good service.
Friendly people.
MICHAEL S., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai of Fort Smith responded on 07/14/2018

2014 Hyundai Tucson
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Tire pressure
Came in with a tire pressure warning without an appointment. They took care of me and didn’t stop looking until they found the problem.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Staff
Helpful, experienced, friendly.
MICHAEL S., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai of Fort Smith responded on 07/11/2018

JZ
Jerry Z.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Since purchasing our Tuscan, we have always had it serviced ar the dealership. We have been very happy with the service and with the staff.

Cathy S.
Charleston, AR
07/10/2018 Category: Service
service department
People are friendly and helpful. In and out in a timely manner.
MICHAEL S., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai of Fort Smith responded on 07/10/2018

Brenda B.
Ozark, AR
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Oil change and referred a friend
Yes I would recommend Crain Hyundia. They were a little slower than I thought they should be they day we came in to have my oil changed(almost a 2 hour wait) but I do understand. And I never got my 200 dollars,for referring my daughter Kaylee Bullard when she bought her new car a week or so after I did. And that really disappointed me. Alot!
MICHAEL S., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai of Fort Smith responded on 07/06/2018

Thank you for your feedback on your recent service visit. We really appreciate you trusting us with your vehicle's service needs. Our goal is your complete satisfaction each time you come in. I do apologize that it took longer than it should have. We will try to do better next time. Thanks for choosing Crain Hyundai of Fort Smith.

P.S. I will check into the referral you mentioned.

KF
Kerry F.
Wister, OK
07/05/2018 Category: Service
FRIENDLY SERVICE
FRIENDLY SERVICE
MICHAEL S., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai of Fort Smith responded on 07/05/2018

GC
Gwendolyn C.
Mulberry, AR
2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/30/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service
Service department crew is awesome!! Salesmen could be friendlier but for the most part, great place 😊
MICHAEL S., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai of Fort Smith responded on 06/30/2018

Nickey O.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Great service and friendly people!
MICHAEL S., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai of Fort Smith responded on 06/29/2018

WE
William E.
Tahlequah, OK
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/29/2018 Category: Service
This dealership simply does a great job every time.

GP
Gilbert P.
Alma, AR
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/26/2018 Category: Service
great
bought our 2013 suv from ur location and have been treated with respect every visit since, this last time was emerg. had to leave town for Col. because our son n law passed away, called Casey and maybe since he knows me he got me right in for service, have dealt with Casey since hes been there, there is only one thing that CRAIN needs to think about, not just for me but offer it, im sure it wouldnt cost the company much at all, for returning customers like myself that have bought there twice and bought in family members to to buy and put money in there pockets, how bout saying thks to customers as myself with a dinner for 2 in town, i mean after all i have sold their suv not there salesman and me/i am the one that brings them in for service, not them, and i cant even get a free oil change and i always give a 5 star rating, think its about time Crain gives back, and shows they really care for customers, besides having coffee to drink, ask the older lady out front, she knows i bring all my aunts and mother in and of course my wifes, i spend my time talking to her the whole time, so if she gos i may go, so better take care of her, think about my dinner, i will not forget what i do for ur company
MICHAEL S., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai of Fort Smith responded on 06/26/2018

P.S. I will pass along your thoughts about dinner to those who have the authority to make those decisions!

TL
Tannis L.
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Service dept great to me. Work was done timely and looks great. Will always be a loyal customer of Crain

VO
Valerie O.
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Service Department
Took care of my needs in a timely manner
MICHAEL S., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai of Fort Smith responded on 06/22/2018

Mena, AR
2014 Hyundai Veloster
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Very fast---great service and very friendly.
MICHAEL S., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai of Fort Smith responded on 06/21/2018

EG
Emma G.
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service
Friendly people

Daniel W.
Magazine, AR
06/19/2018 Category: Service
free ride to lunch and return
The services requested were going to be about 2 hours, so we were given a ride to where we wanted to eat lunch and then were picked back up to get our car. Beats the waiting room for sure
MICHAEL S., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai of Fort Smith responded on 06/19/2018

LH
Leslie H.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Everythhifn is great
Everything was great
MICHAEL S., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai of Fort Smith responded on 06/18/2018