Robert M.
Lavaca, AR
Chevrolet Suburban
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Robert said his overall experience was good. His vehicle is working well.

Baylee M.
Kia Soul
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Baylee said the service was great, the customer service was great, and the employees were very polite but the problem isn't fixed.

JOHN M.
Toyota Avalon
09/07/2019
We call them and they are ALWAYS available for our towing or repair needs. They are fair and very reasonable with pricing and part acquiring. They are nice folks who offer great customer service. They have a loyal customer following.
Amy K. from John's Auto Center responded on 09/09/2019

Thank you John! We strive to be all of those things and appreciate you taking the time to let our team know they're hitting the mark. We are grateful for your business!

MIKE D.
Chevrolet Pickup
09/07/2019
Great service as always
I've been taking my vehicles to John's for the past several years. Mark & the team do excellent work; high quality, fast delivery and great service, while also being very economical as well. In this case, I had a problem with the truck and after I called them, they drove to the house, towed it, analyzed the situation, gave me a call with the cost and had the work completed later in the day. Couldn't ask for more.
Amy K. from John's Auto Center responded on 09/09/2019

Thanks so much Mike! We're thankful for customers like you and look forward to many more years of keeping you on the road.

Bobby B.
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Bobby said his experience was very good.
Amy K. from John's Auto Center responded on 09/09/2019

Thank you! We're glad you were pleased and look forward to serving you again.

DON H.
Arkoma, OK
08/26/2019
They always do a quick good job.
They have taken care of my autos for around 30 years. I can trust them.
Amy K. from John's Auto Center responded on 08/28/2019

We appreciate you Don! We're looking forward to many more years serving you and your automotive needs.

BT
BILL T.
08/24/2019
John's is the best
Just went in for a routine oil change, as always the staff was friendly.
Amy K. from John's Auto Center responded on 08/26/2019

Thank you Bill! We appreciate your business!

Jimmy K.
Toyota Sequoia
08/22/2019 Category: Service
Jimmy said that they are unbelievable. Their service is beyond incredible He said that his experience there has renewed his faith in auto mechanics.
Amy K. from John's Auto Center responded on 08/26/2019

Man! We're so glad you were pleased! We appreciate your business.

SUSAN C.
08/21/2019
Does good work.
They have rescued me & cared for my vehicles for at least 40 years. They have always been fair and prompt.
Amy K. from John's Auto Center responded on 08/26/2019

It's a pleasure to serve you Ms Chaney! Thank you for your business!

JE
JAMES E.
Lincoln Aviator
08/17/2019
They fix it right for a fair price.
They are good at what they do.
Amy K. from John's Auto Center responded on 08/19/2019

Thanks for trusting us with your vehicle!

DOROTHY L.
Nissan Maxima
08/17/2019
The Guys Always have a Smile & Welcome Everyone in the Shop.
I highly recommend John's to all my friends and family for their auto needs. They provide great service and they go the extra mile to ensure your auto is in great condition. I'll always let them service my cars.
Amy K. from John's Auto Center responded on 08/19/2019

We are always happy to see you! Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your business!

AH
Amanda H.
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Amanda said that the facility fixed her vehicle and had wonderful service.
Amy K. from John's Auto Center responded on 08/19/2019

Thank you Amanda! We appreciate your business!

AD
ALMELI - LILI D.
Mazda CX-7
08/09/2019
Great place
The guys are great, friendly and competent. The work is always done in a timely manner.
Amy K. from John's Auto Center responded on 08/13/2019

Thanks so much! We appreciate your business!

TD
Thao D.
Lexus IS 250
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Thao said the staff are very personable, they personalized the service for her needs, they are helpful and honest. She also noted that Travis is amazing and very patient.
Amy K. from John's Auto Center responded on 08/13/2019

We appreciate you Thao! Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle repairs!

GW
GENE W.
Van Buren, AR
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
08/05/2019
They take the time to do the job right the first time
Amy K. from John's Auto Center responded on 08/13/2019

We appreciate your business!

Greenwood, AR
07/30/2019
True professionals!

TERRY B.
07/21/2019
Honesty and Professional Behavior
I have been a customer of Mark's for 10 to 12 years. They have performed mechanical repair for 4 or 5 different vehicles.
I have bought and sold vehicles with Mark. Through all transactions I have been shown respect and honesty. I have never
been pressured to do something that I didn't need. I will be taking my business back to "JOHN'S AUTO CENTER" for as long
as I'm around.

Thanks,
tbenge
Amy K. from John's Auto Center responded on 08/13/2019

Wow! Thank you so much for taking the time to share this. We are grateful for your business and look forward to many more years serving you.

WT
William T.
Arkansas
07/18/2019 Category: Service
William said the service was excellent.
Amy K. from John's Auto Center responded on 08/13/2019

We're glad you were happy! Thank you for coming in.

AA
Ana A.
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Ana said the business was close to her house, she said she would recommend this business for service.
Amy K. from John's Auto Center responded on 08/13/2019

Thank you Ana! We look forward to serving your future automotive needs.

JOHNNY C.
Alma, AR
Honda Civic Si
07/12/2019
Radiator exploded. Car fixed next day
My radiator busted in my Honda on the highway and I needed a tow bad. As everyone knows a car in the modern day is a person’s livelihood and they had it done in the next day! I really appreciate the fast work and friendly service.
Amy K. from John's Auto Center responded on 08/13/2019

So glad we could help! We appreciate your business!