Mercury Mariner
03/27/2020
Excellent and trustworthy service!
Excellent service, reliable and trustworthy!
Amy K. from John's Auto Center responded on 03/30/2020

We are so glad you've been pleased with our service! Your trust is our most valuable asset. Thank you for your business!

ES
ERNEST S.
03/27/2020
Great service and friendly service
Great service and friendly service
Amy K. from John's Auto Center responded on 03/27/2020

When you're happy, we're happy! Thank you so much for your business!

JE
JAMES E.
03/21/2020
Friendly
Amy K. from John's Auto Center responded on 03/23/2020

Thank you for your review! We enjoy taking care of your automotive needs.

BJ
BOB J.
03/19/2020
Another great job
Needed a tire replaced and in just a few hours I was on the road again
Amy K. from John's Auto Center responded on 03/19/2020

Thank you for your review! So glad we could get you in and out quickly. We are always glad to serve you!

Deborah P.
Ford Expedition
03/19/2020 Category: Service
Deborah said the staff were courteous, the service was done in a timely manner, with very good price and the service was great.
Amy K. from John's Auto Center responded on 03/20/2020

Thank you very much for your review Deborah! We are so grateful for your business and look forward to serving you more in the future.

NM
Nicholas M.
Chevrolet Cavalier
03/18/2020 Category: Service
Nicholas said this business was really friendly, they were all up-front and gave him a good rate. They also did some extra for him. There were a few clips missing and they replaced them for him.
Amy K. from John's Auto Center responded on 03/20/2020

We're so glad you were pleased with our service! We love hearing that our team has gone above and beyond for our customers. Thank you for your review! We look forward to continuing to serve you in the future.

DENNIS B.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
03/02/2020
Always takes care of me
I have been going to John's auto center for a few years now if I am unable to do the work myself. They are always friendly and make you feel like you have known them for years! Travis has never failed me when I need something done no matter how busy they are. He is ALWAYS upfront with me on a timeframe. I would never go anywhere else!
Amy K. from John's Auto Center responded on 03/03/2020

Thank you! We enjoy what we do and the customers we get to serve! Thank you for allowing us to help with your automotive needs.

Scott W.
03/02/2020
I have found that they're honest and want to do right by their customers.
I found myself writing up a long wordy scenario of my experience about how honest I thought they were and probably very few would read. So I deleted all of that and I will just say I found my honest mechanic.
Amy K. from John's Auto Center responded on 03/03/2020

Thank you so much! That truly is our goal. Any solid working relationship is built on trust and we strive to earn and keep that trust. We appreciate your business!

Greenwood, AR
Honda Civic Coupe
02/26/2020
Referred by another shop
My regular mechanic sent me here for a big job they didn’t want to tackle. Job was done quickly and kept it in my price range.

AF
ALLY F.
02/20/2020
Best team ever
Seriously can’t say enough nice things about these guys. They are always straight forward with my questions. Never try to over sell or talk me into something I don’t need. The services I’ve needed on our 2 vehicles have been punctual, I’m not sure how they are always so busy. They are great communicators about what needs to be done, how much it will cost and when the job will be done. I appreciate their honesty.
Amy K. from John's Auto Center responded on 02/21/2020

Wow! Thank you so much Ally for your kind review. It makes our team so proud to hear you are pleased! That's always our goal! We appreciate you trusting us with your auto repairs and look forward to serving you in the future. Thank you again!

EA
Eric A.
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Eric said the work was good and was done quickly. He appreciates that they called him and were informative.
Amy K. from John's Auto Center responded on 02/24/2020

We do our best to get you back on the road in top condition as quickly as possible. Thank you, Eric! We appreciate your business.

02/18/2020
Knowledgeable and friendly people, affordable prices, high quality service
John’s Auto is by far, top of the line when it comes to servicing your vehicle. I would recommend them over any competitor in Fort Smith because of their friendly and high quality service, with reasonable prices.
Amy K. from John's Auto Center responded on 02/19/2020

Thank you so much for your review! Your positive experience and satisfaction is our priority. We appreciate your trust and look forward to many years serving your automotive needs.

SL
SHONDA L.
02/14/2020
Kind and always get the job done
Their the only mechanics i will go to. They always fix what needs to be fixed
Amy K. from John's Auto Center responded on 02/17/2020

We're happy you're happy! Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle's needs. We appreciate you!

AG
Alisha G.
Lexus ES 300
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Alisha said this business and the employees are the best. They take good care of her and her vehicle. They even come and get her if needed or if she needs a tow.
Amy K. from John's Auto Center responded on 02/12/2020

We appreciate you Alisha! Thank you for trusting us with your business!

Greenwood, AR
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
02/08/2020
Awesome service writers
The moment you walk in, you’re instantly greeted by the greatest automotive geniuses since Henry ford. You’re first impression is thinking you accidentally walked in to a “ world’s sexiest mechanic” photo shoot, then you realize you have been staring in awe for the last 5 minutes. No worries, though. They’ve already diagnosed and repaired your car! You didn’t even tell them why you were here! When you head back to work you can’t help but notice the world seems a bit brighter.