Rebecca C.
Neuse Forest, NC
Ford Freestyle
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Rebecca said she bought a tire and her experience was fine.

Maigan W.
Chrysler 200
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Maigan said the lady at the front desk was really sweet and the mechanic who worked with her regarding the payment for her vehicle, was very respectful and sweet. She said this business is the only facility she goes to.

JZ
Jack Z.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Jack said the service was good. The work was done quickly. He was satisfied with the service.

Bradford B.
Trenton, NC
Dodge Charger
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Bradford said that the place provided quick service and was one of the only places open during the hurricane.

Richard R.
Dover, NC
Saturn Aura
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Richard said this business was really good helping him out. They were very friendly.

MF
MIKE F.
09/09/2018
Dogdge Pickup
Air conditioning was not working, and was repaired in one day. Very pleased, with how fast things get done.

MF
MIKE F.
Dodge Intrepid
09/09/2018
Dodge Intrepid
Bought my car in due to air conditioning shooting out hot heat, and by that afternoon, they had figured out the problem, and put in a new compressor belt, and is now cooling very well. Very friendly staff. Very pleased.

KJ
KEITH J.
Mercedes-Benz E550
09/07/2018
Joey
We had an issue with the correct tire delivery and ended up having to change the tire brand. After the second time I arrived to have the new tired installed because the rear tires did not arrive dealt directly with Joey. After speaking with him the decision was made to order Michelen tires which did arrive on time and were installed on time. Joey went the extra mile not only with the order and installation, but also checked my alignment. He is a valuable member of your team, the most valuable.

WB
Williiam B.
NC, NC
09/07/2018 Category: Service
William said that the place had good service and he had no problems.

DT
Dag T.
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Dag said his experience was good and he was in and out.

VS
Victoria S.
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Victoria said she has no complaints whatsoever with this business. She was happy with their service.

Mary D.
08/30/2018
Upset
On my original visit I rated this business on Facebook 7/5/18 as a happy customer!
Now I take back the rating and will never return to Craven Tire! I wrote to owner on email he provided to me and waited for response. No response. So I am posting here.
I purchased two tires from them and had them installed in the front of the car. We are both seniors and use our vehicle very infrequently, so a month passed with limited local driving. On Aug 9th we travelled to Raleigh on Hwy 70 - we started hearing a very loud noise from the front right tire; we thought we had a flat. (This was the only time since installing the tires that we had the car at 70 mph speed for more than an hour.) When we checked the tire it looked fine but the one bolt was lose to the touch. We were directed to a nearby (3 miles) business to have the vehicle checked. (Massey’s Wheel Alignment, Selma, NC)
Upon inspection of the wheel, the owner at Massey explained that 2 wheel studs and wheel lug nut would be needed to fix what had been incorrectly done at Craven Tire.
The right front wheel – One nut was loose and two lug nuts were gaulded before being fully tightened. (Thread gaulded occurs during installation when pressure and friction cause bolt threads to seize to the threads of a nut or tapped hole.) This left the front right wheel loose on the hub, the noise was wheel play which alerted us we had a problem. In order to repair our issue since it was impossible to remove the bolts, they had to snap off two of the bolts to remove the wheel. $97.00 dollars later, I called Craven Tire. I spoke with Blake. His first comment to me was, “do you have any enemies?” This made me very angry after we had had visions of what could have happened to us on the highway. It should have been are you OK? He tried to pass blame immediately to someone else. He asked to speak to the mechanic working on the car. I heard the conversation, which was exactly what I had relayed to him. He said to me, we have not had this happen to us in 26 years, and at that time we caught it when the customer was just pulling out of our garage. You have had the car for a month and you call now. I mentioned what I stated earlier in my note above; we are seniors we drive very infrequently. (Yes, it just happened now 30 days after installation). There was no I am sorry for what happened.
We will never return as customers and will make sure that includes family and friends!

DAVID W.
Buick LaCrosse
08/23/2018
GREAT SERVICE
Friendly and courteous staff, from the young lady answering the phone, the service manager and the service technicians. On top of that, they do a great job in servicing my vehicle. I can always count on Craven tire for providing great service. Thank you!

Mazda Tribute
08/20/2018
Amazing
They are ALWAYS so helpful. The only place I go for all my car needs.

KD
KYLE D.
08/14/2018
Inspection
This was my first experience at craven tire and I was only there for an inspection. However, everyone was friendly and even with no appointment, I was only there 30 minutes. I'll definitely do business with them again.

DAVID W.
08/10/2018
Perfectly satisfied, once again
The entire staff is extremely friendly, courteous and kind. They give great service and do what they say. I am extremely pleased with this service center.

Christina H.
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Christina said that they helped her out with everything.

NC
Nolan C.
Havelock, NC
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Melanie. She said they worked hard to make sure her vehicle was good. They were super friendly and solved the issue.

GH
Guy H.
Neuse Forest, NC
Cadillac Escalade
08/04/2018 Category: Service
Guy said that the facility was quick, the staff nice, and he is happy.

Jeff R.
North Carolina
08/04/2018 Category: Service
Jeff said the wait was long but the service was fine. He had a good experience.