1999 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.2777769/5Overall Rating 4.2777769/5Overall Rating 4.2777769/5Overall Rating 4.2777769/5rating 4.2777769
Overall Rating 2.08333/5Overall Rating 2.08333/5rating 2.08333rating 2.08333rating 2.08333

2018 Hyundai Kona
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Great service. Convenient, friendly, and done on time. I'll definitely be back.

AG
Amear G.
Cleveland, OH
2016 Hyundai Elantra
First Time Buyer
I brought my Hyundai on April 30th, from Crestmont I have been extremely pleased with the service of the salesperson as well as the service all around....a far drive for me, living in Cleveland put worth the ride.

North Royalton, OH
Crestmont Hyundai
Service department is always very accommodating and professional. They are prompt in completing the work.

Jane C.
Hinckley, OH
Dealer evaluation
Customer service is always excellent. Good value on new cars.

11/12/2018 Category: Service
Go Crestmont Hyundai
I was more than pleased with the service I received. I used the shuttle service which I was previously unaware of. I had taken my car in for the 30,000 mile checkup and did not want to spend my day sitting in the waiting room. Surprisingly they didn't have to do too much to my car. So happy to have this all done in time for the first snowfall!

Everyone was very polite and helpful. Thank you.

NK
Nancy K.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and caring
quick service, comfortable waiting area
ROBERT A. from Crestmont Hyundai responded on 11/10/2018

Thank you for the great survey and the positive feedback! Crestmont Hyundai is working hard to make every visit with us a 5 star experience and we are pleased that you feel we reached that goal during your last visit. We appreciate you allowing us to handle your vehicle's service needs and look forward to your next visit.

KE
Karen E.
Ashland, OH
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Knowledgeable and Respectful
The above title says it all.
ROBERT A. from Crestmont Hyundai responded on 11/10/2018

Thank you for the great survey and the kind words. Crestmont Hyundai is working hard to make sure that our customers know how important they are to our company and strive to treat each person with the respect they deserve. We appreciate you allowing us to handle your vehicle's service needs and look forward to your next visit with us!

11/09/2018 Category: Service
Good
Good fast service
ROBERT A. from Crestmont Hyundai responded on 11/10/2018

Thank you for the great survey and the positive feedback! Crestmont Hyundai is working hard to make every visit with us a 5 star experience and we are pleased that you feel we reached that goal during your last visit. We appreciate you allowing us to handle your vehicle's service needs and look forward to your next visit with us!

11/09/2018 Category: Service
Good job
Good job
ROBERT A. from Crestmont Hyundai responded on 11/10/2018

Thank you for the great survey and the positive feedback! Crestmont Hyundai is working hard to make every visit with us a 5 star experience and we are pleased that we reached that goal during your last visit. We appreciate you allowing us to handle your vehicle's service needs and look forward to your next visit with us.

GH
Gina H.
Strongsville, OH
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Facility
My salesman was awesome. The management staff I was not as happy with as the sales staff.
ROBERT A. from Crestmont Hyundai responded on 11/10/2018

Thank you for the good survey and the feedback! Crestmont Hyundai is working hard to make every visit with us in Sales and Service and 5 star experience. We are disappointed that we did not reach that goal during your purchase and we will try to work hard in Service to reach that goal. We appreciate you choosing Crestmont Hyundai for your new vehicle and we look forward to your next visit with us!

Parma, OH
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Very personable and great communication
Always come in with happy smiles and always communicate and give great guidance. Never feel ripped off like most places.
ROBERT A. from Crestmont Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for the great survey and the positive feedback! Crestmont Hyundai is working hard to make every visit a 5 star experience and part of that is giving great service, only recommending needed services and a friendly experience. We appreciate you allowing us to handle your vehicle's service needs and look forward to your next visit with us!

Denise D.
Always tops in service!
I have trusted my vehicle with Crestmont Hyundai since it was purchased new 8 years ago. The staff is friendly and efficient.
ROBERT A. from Crestmont Hyundai responded on 11/10/2018

Thank you for the great survey and the positive feedback! We appreciate your trust in our Service department and we will work hard to keep your trust. We appreciate you allowing us to handle your vehicle's service needs and look forward to your next visit with us!

Jennifer K.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
I had my first oil change and it was totally a smooth and seamless appointment. It was nice that they offered to rotate my tires as well. The cost was right in line with the cost of other places.
ROBERT A. from Crestmont Hyundai responded on 11/10/2018

Thank you for the great survey and the positive feedback! Crestmont Hyundai's goal is to make every visit with us an easy, affordable and quality experience and we are pleased that you feel we reached that goal. We appreciate you allowing us to handle your vehicle's service needs and look forward to your next visit.

2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Nice experience
LOF work done in a timely fashion.
ROBERT A. from Crestmont Hyundai responded on 11/10/2018

Thank you for the great survey and the positive feedback! Crestmont Hyundai is working hard to make every visit with us a 5 star experience and fast quality service is a major part of our goal. We appreciate you allowing us to handle your vehicle's service needs and look forward to your next visit.

Michael L.
West Salem, OH
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Fast and Friendly
They did an awesome job. I went in to have a recall looked at and was in and out in no time. Had to wait for a cap to come in to have it replaced and that was it. After they got the part they called to set up an another appointment and we're super friendly and helpful both times. This was the 2nd recall I had them look at and they are always ready to help. Even picked up a few gaskets for my oil pan plug, as I usually do those myself.
ROBERT A. from Crestmont Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for the great survey and the positive feedback! Crestmont Hyundai is working hard to make every visit with us a 5 star experience and we are pleased that you feel we reached that goal during your last visit. We appreciate you allowing us to handle your vehicle's service needs and look forward to your next service visit.

Mary D.
11/07/2018 Category: Service
convenient and where I purchased the car
timely service was done, thanks
ROBERT A. from Crestmont Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for the great survey and the positive feedback! Crestmont Hyundai is working hard to make every visit with us a 5 star experience and we are pleased that you feel we reached that goal during your last visit. We appreciate you allowing us to handle your vehicle's service needs.

Lodi, OH
x
x
ROBERT A. from Crestmont Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you for the great survey! Crestmont Hyundai is working hard to make every visit with us a 5 star experience and we are pleased that you fell we reached that goal during your last visit. We appreciate you allowing us to handle your vehicle's service needs and look forward to your next visit with us!

TP
Thomas P.
Great
Great
ROBERT A. from Crestmont Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you for the great survey and the positive feedback! Crestmont Hyundai is working hard to make every visit with us a 5 star experience and we are pleased that you feel we reached that goal during your last visit. We appreciate you allowing us to handle your vehicle's service needs and look forward to your next visit with us.

Excellent team
Friendly, knowledgeable

GC
George C.
Broadview Heights, OH
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Friendly folks
Friendly folks and reasonable prices without any attempt to gouge the customer.
ROBERT A. from Crestmont Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you for the great survey and the positive feedback! Crestmont Hyundai is working hard to make every visit with us a 5 star experience and a big part of that is treating our customer's fairly and with respect. We appreciate you allowing us to handle your vehicle's service needs and look forward to your next visit with us.