Overall Rating 4.2972957/5Overall Rating 4.2972957/5Overall Rating 4.2972957/5Overall Rating 4.2972957/5rating 4.2972957
Overall Rating 2.10811/5Overall Rating 2.10811/5rating 2.10811rating 2.10811rating 2.10811

Janis C.
2008 Hyundai Veracruz
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Always a pleasure to have my vehicle serviced here!

Fairlawn, OH
2014 Hyundai Elantra
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Friendly efficiency
Crestmont is one of the best customer experiences: professional, friendly, helpful.
Service dept is very efficient. Check in is fast, work is explained and customer is kept apprised of work progress. Great coffee in the waiting area!

ED
Elaine D.
Strongsville, OH
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Love Crestmont Hyundai and it's staff.
Great service with friendly and knowledgeable people.

John S.
Strongsville, OH
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, knowledgeable staff
Everything was finished on time and explained to me what was done and what to expect.

AH
Ann H.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Routine Maintenance
Friendly, quick, good service and exceptional service shop.

GM
Gina M.
04/13/2019 Category: Service
Crestmont Hyundai Never Disappoints!
I always have great service at Crestmont Hyundai.
ROBERT A. from Crestmont Hyundai responded on 04/13/2019

Thank you for the great survey and positive feedback! Crestmont Hyundai is working hard to make every visit with us a 5 star experience and we are pleased that you feel we reached that goal during your last visit. We appreciate you allowing us to handle your vehicle's service needs and look forward to your next visit.

TA
Terry A.
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Didn't fill washer fluid
ROBERT A. from Crestmont Hyundai responded on 04/13/2019

Thank you for the survey and the feedback. Crestmont Hyundai is working hard to make every visit with us a 5 star experience and I am disappointed that we failed to give you that quality of service during your last visit. We appreciate you allowing us to handle your vehicle's service needs and look forward to your next visit with us!

PT
Philip T.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Emily in service is awesome
Thanks for finding the problem with my Elantra. Fast Friendly and easy. She even got me a ride home so I didn’t have to wait. 5 star service.
ROBERT A. from Crestmont Hyundai responded on 04/13/2019

Thank you for the great survey and the positive feedback! Crestmont Hyundai is working hard to make every visit with us a 5 star experience and we are pleased that you feel we reached that goal during your last visit. We appreciate you allowing us to handle your vehicle's service needs and look forward to your next visit.

Conway, SC
04/11/2019 Category: Service
People make the difference!
I have done business with Crestmont for several years. Five years ago I moved to South Carolina..I wish the Brunswick dealership was located near me. I have had 2 ocassions to need service when visiting in Ohio and the Brunswick people gave me quick and satisfactory service.

PH
Patrick H.
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Great Dealership
This dealership surpasses any other place i have ever dealt with, from the GSM to my salesman Terry to the finance dept. and the service dept.

Ralph C.
Ravenna, OH
2010 Hyundai Accent
Excellent!
Excellent service as always!

Janis C.
2008 Hyundai Veracruz
Friendly Service
Easy to schedule appointments on line and great friendly service when you arrive.

Tina S.
SERVICE
The girls in the service dept helping me were beyond nice and helpful.
ROBERT A. from Crestmont Hyundai responded on 04/13/2019

Thank you for the great survey and the positive feedback! Crestmont Hyundai is working hard to make every visit with us a 5 star experience and I am pleased to hear that our staff was able to help you during your last visit. We appreciate you allowing us to handle your vehicle's service needs and look forward to your next visit.

04/07/2019 Category: Service
great service
on time and great service

Todd S.
04/07/2019 Category: Service
Its always a positive experinece
Fast efficient and a pleasure to work with.

GD
Gary D.
Berea, OH
Wheel alignment
Got me in and out in no time. Emily was courteous and friendly. Will be back.

Seville, OH
Great place
Easy to work with!

Marilyn S.
Hinckley, OH
04/02/2019 Category: Service
You fix it the first time.
very short time and I am home.
ROBERT A. from Crestmont Hyundai responded on 04/03/2019

LP
Laurie P.
Richfield, OH
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Service Updates
I went in a couple months ago to have my tire pressure warning light looked at because it would not go out. I sat for a couple almost 2 hrs. and when I went back to check on my car, everyone was gone. I thankfully found a guy in the shop who fixed the problem in 5 minutes so I could leave. It was a waste of my time and unacceptable service.
ROBERT A. from Crestmont Hyundai responded on 04/03/2019

Thank you for the survey and feedback. Crestmont Hyundai is working hard to make every visit with us a 5 star experience and we are sorry that you had a poor experience in the past. We do appreciate you allowing us to handle your vehicle's service needs and look forward to your next visit with us!