Charles M.
Broadview Heights, OH
2019 Hyundai Sonata
09/28/2020 Category: Service
Efficiency, friendliness
Very pleased with my experiences there.

Medina, OH
2013 Hyundai Veloster
09/21/2020 Category: Service
Veloster A/C
Great service! Thanks to Emily for getting the Veloster in and getting the A/C issue figured out and working!
ROBERT A. from Crestmont Hyundai responded on 09/23/2020

Thank you for the great survey and the positive feedback about Emily handling your concerns. We appreciate you allowing us to handle your vehicle's service needs and look forward to your next visit with us.

WS
Wendy S.
Akron, OH
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/19/2020 Category: Service
Very kind and accommodating.
My experience with Emily in the service department is the reason for my high rating. She wS great from beginning to end, and even asked if it would be ok if they washed my car after servicing it.
ROBERT A. from Crestmont Hyundai responded on 09/23/2020

Thank you for the great survey and the positive feedback about Emily. We appreciate you allowing us to handle your vehicle's service needs and we look forward to your next visit with us.

New Franklin, OH
2020 Hyundai Sonata
09/19/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service and Mask compliant
Jared greeted us in the parking lot, with his mask on. Super friendly guy. His genuine passion for cars put us at ease. I enjoyed that Jared sold the car to me without trying to sell it. He was excited about why he liked and why he thought it was a match for us. He made the deal a success and we bought it! Thanks Jared :)
ROBERT A. from Crestmont Hyundai responded on 09/23/2020

Thank you for the great survey and the positive feedback! Jered is one of our best salesman because of his personality and the excitement he has for cars. We look forward to your first visit with Service to handle your first maintenance free of charge!

BW
Barbara W.
09/11/2020 Category: Service
Great job!
Grest service!
ROBERT A. from Crestmont Hyundai responded on 09/12/2020

Thank you for the great survey and the positive feedback. We appreciate you allowing us to handle your vehicle's service needs and look forward to your next visit.

David H.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/10/2020 Category: Service
Where we purchased our first hyundia and the salesman was very helpful
Extremely pleased with our 2019 Santa Fe. It is a very well built car. When our lease is up we will more than likely get another Santa Fe
ROBERT A. from Crestmont Hyundai responded on 09/11/2020

Thank you for the great survey! Crestmont Hyundai is dedicated to giving our customers the best experience possible during every visit. We appreciate you as our customer and look forward to your next visit with us.

Kirk B.
Middlebrg Hts, OH
2021 Hyundai Palisade
09/08/2020 Category: Service
GREAT DEALERSHIP!!
From the moment I walked into Crestmont Hyuandi till the Roll away in my New Palisade, the experience was top notch!! I felt like I was valued as a customer there! Special thanks to General Manager Chris Boger, and the team (Jeff, Megan, and Jared) that help me get the ride I wanted! THANK YOU and I will be sending Family and Friends there!
MR BROWN
ROBERT A. from Crestmont Hyundai responded on 09/10/2020

Thank you for the great survey and for allowing us to be your preferred Hyundai dealer. We appreciate you as a customer and look forward to handling all your maintenance needs.

GS
Gregory S.
Creston, OH
2016 Hyundai Genesis
Always pleased
The staff at Crestmont, from checking in to checking out, are always pleasant and professional. All of my concerns are addressed. The waiting area is adequate and comfortable.
ROBERT A. from Crestmont Hyundai responded on 09/10/2020

Thank you for the great survey! Crestmont Hyundai is working hard to make every visit with us during these times as safe and efficient as possible. We appreciate you allowing us to handle your vehicle's service needs and look forward to your next visit with us.

KL
Kevin L.
North Royalton, OH
2020 Hyundai Sonata
Great Service as always!
Quick, nice, and always gets the job done.
ROBERT A. from Crestmont Hyundai responded on 09/10/2020

Thank you for the great survey! We appreciate you allowing us to handle your vehicle's service needs during these difficult times and we look forward to your next visit to Crestmont Hyundai.

James A.
09/07/2020 Category: Service
Being satisfied with a dealer
I’ve bought a lot of cars over my life time. I’m 74. Crestmont Hyundai is the best place I’ve ever bought a car. Back in the 60’s I even bought a few Cadillac eldorado’s from crestmont Cadillac in beechwood. Keep up the good work!! I’ll be looking for a new sonata in a couple of months. ...Thankyou , James Andorf..!!
ROBERT A. from Crestmont Hyundai responded on 09/10/2020

Thank you for the great survey and the positive feedback about all your interactions with Crestmont. We appreciate you as a customer and are ready to help anytime you have an issue with your vehicles. We look forward to your next visit with Crestmont Hyundai

North Royalton, OH
2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/06/2020 Category: Service
Ease and quality of service
Service is good and personnel are very knowledgeable, helpful and friendly!!
ROBERT A. from Crestmont Hyundai responded on 09/06/2020

Thank you for the great survey and the positive feedback! We appreciate you allowing us to handle your vehicle's service needs during these difficult time and we look forward to your next visit with us.

Parma, OH
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/02/2020 Category: Service
They fix your vehicle promptly
Great place to do business
ROBERT A. from Crestmont Hyundai responded on 09/03/2020

Thank you for the great survey and the positive feedback. We appreciate you allowing us to handle your vehicle's service needs and look forward to your next visit with us.

Robert S.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
09/01/2020 Category: Service
A great service experience
My service experience at Crestmont Hyundai is always above par.
ROBERT A. from Crestmont Hyundai responded on 09/03/2020

Thank you for the great survey! We appreciate you allowing us to handle your vehcle's needs during these difficult times and look forward to your next visit with us.

Mary B.
Medina, OH
08/28/2020 Category: Service
service
always good personnel, good service, friendly & helpful
ROBERT A. from Crestmont Hyundai responded on 08/29/2020

Thank you for the grat survey and the positive feedback of our staff and your service visits. We appreciate you allowing us to handle your vehicle's service needs and we look forward to your next visit with us.

Ravenna, OH
2019 Hyundai Accent
08/26/2020 Category: Service
Great!!!
The staff at the dealership has always been professional, courteous, and always take care of all 3 of my Hyundai’s.
ROBERT A. from Crestmont Hyundai responded on 08/27/2020

Thank you for the great survey and the positive feedback about your last service visit and previous visits. We appreciate you allowing us to handle your vehicle's service needs and look forward to your next visit with us.