4.6

Mary V.
2018 Hyundai Kona
01/17/2020 Category: Service
First Visit was awesome!
My first time there & everyone was so pleasant!
I am very happy with the service and it was quick!
Terry in sales was very informative as well!
ROBERT A. from Crestmont Hyundai responded on 01/18/2020

Thank you for the great survey and the positive feedback! Crestmont Hyundai is working hard to make every visit with us a 5 star experience and we are pleased that you feel we reached that goal during your last visit. We appreciate you allowing us to handle your vehicle's service needs and look forward to your next visit.

Charles B.
01/17/2020 Category: Service
service completed on time promised
scheduled my vehicle for service at 800 am and waiting at dealership for completion. Car taken in immediately for service and work completed when promised.

Love it when I can rely on work being completed on time.
ROBERT A. from Crestmont Hyundai responded on 01/18/2020

Thank you for the great survey and the positive feedback. Crestmont Hyundai is working hard to make every visit with us a 5 star experience and we are pleased that you feel we reached that goal during your last visit. We appreciate you allowing us to handle your vehicle's service needs and look forward to your next visit with us!

North Royalton, OH
2013 Hyundai Tucson
01/12/2020 Category: Service
Zzzz
ROBERT A. from Crestmont Hyundai responded on 01/12/2020

Thank you for the great survey! Crestmont Hyundai is working hard to make every visit with us a 5 star experience and we are pleased that you feel we reached that goal. We appreciate you allowing us to handle your vehicle's service needs and look forward to your next visit with us!

JN
Joseph N.
Seville, OH
2020 Hyundai Palisade
01/11/2020 Category: Service
Worst Customer Experience I have ever witnessed and it still has not been resolved
I originally had a service appointment on 12/20 for an Airbag safety recall. I dropped the vehicle off at 9AM and discussed with the service advisor about a Techincal Service Bulleting I brought in for an issue on the 2020 Hyundai Palisades. He let me know that they would look into it and give me a call with an update/time to pick up the vehicle. By 4:30PM I had not heard anything so I called them up and spoke with a service rep who let me know that there was something going on with the vehicle but she would have to follow up to find what and would call me back. I waited for the call back and by 6pm I called back to discover they were closed.

The next morning I looked at their hours and gave them an hour to reach out to me thinking perhaps it just slipped past them and they would follow up. After 1.5 hours after them being open I had to call them to get a status update. Found out that the parts for the TSB had to be ordered but the safety recall was completed and I could pick the vehicle up anytime. The service advisor apologized on the phone and when I picked the vehicle up. We scheduled an appointment in the future for when the work could be done for the TSB issue.

Brought the vehicle in for the repair and waited in the lobby. About an hour later the service advisor came out to let me know they ran into a snag and as they have never had to do this repair, they accidentally broke a piece of the housing molding. They needed to order the part and we scheduled the appointment for that Friday (this was Monday.) On the drive home I noticed the issue was actually worse so I called them up to let them know that it sounded worse and asked that if they could ensure they test drive it Friday to hear what the noise is for a baseline.

Yesterday was Friday and I drove up there for my 3PM appointment (this is the closest Hyundai dealership to me and it's a 30 min drive one way) waited in the lobby for about 25 mins when they came out to inform me that the part was on back order and they couldn't do anything that day. No Phone call or communication to let me know that they would need to reschedule. The service advisor let me know they would give me a free oil change which was nice of her. I did ask to speak to the service manager because at this point my patience has worn thin, he was not in the office but she gave me his direct office number. She informed he would be in the office today (Saturday) and I left Robert a voicemail with my number asking him to call me at his earliest convenience and I did not hear from him today.

So as I write this, I have an issue that is worse than when I started, wasted hours of my time running back and forth to the dealership, spending the Friday before Christmas without transportation, and now I have no appointment and no communication on when they can fix the part that they broke. An absolutely ridiculous experience.
ROBERT A. from Crestmont Hyundai responded on 01/15/2020

Thank you for the survey and the feedback on your experience. Crestmont Hyundai is working hard to make every visit a 5 star experience and we failed during your last visit. I appreciate you sharing your experience over the situation and apologize for the issues. I know that Emily is going to be contacting you about us possibly picking up your vehicle and repairing it and we will be looking into our processes to see what happened during this visit. We appreciate you allowing us the opportunity to service your vehicle and we will work hard to regain your trust in our department.

RJ
Rodney J.
North Royalton, OH
2019 Hyundai Elantra
01/11/2020 Category: Service
Regular Maintenence
They take great care of you and your car.
ROBERT A. from Crestmont Hyundai responded on 01/12/2020

Thank you for the great survey and the positive feedback! Crestmont Hyundai is working hard to make every visit with us a 5 star experience and we are pleased that you feel we reached that goal. We appreciate you allowing us to handle your vehicle's service needs and look forward to your next visit with us!

GS
Gregory S.
2019 Hyundai Kona
01/10/2020 Category: Service
Service was great
Service department was great! I will return for my next service.

BW
Bruce W.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
01/10/2020 Category: Service
Best service
The staff is very knowledgeable and friendly. I find them honest and dependable to what they tell you. They don't try and sell you things you don't need.
ROBERT A. from Crestmont Hyundai responded on 01/12/2020

Thank you for the great survey and the positive feedback. Crestmont Hyundai is working hard to make every visit with us a 5 star experience and we are pleased that you feel we reached that during your last visit. We appreciate you allowing us to handle your vehicle's service needs and look forward to your next visit with us!

EK
Ernest K.
Strongsville, OH
2019 Hyundai Sonata
01/08/2020 Category: Service
The Friendliness
Timely
ROBERT A. from Crestmont Hyundai responded on 01/10/2020

Thank you for the good survey. Crestmont Hyundai is working hard to make every visit with us a 5 star experience and we are disappointed that we did not reach that goal during your last visit. We appreciate you allowing us to handle your vehicle's service needs and look forward to your next visit with us!

PG
Pamela G.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
01/06/2020 Category: Service
Great staff
Experienced staff in all of the departments I have dealt with...and the vehicles are great too!

Charlene M.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
01/06/2020 Category: Service
Always satisfied
Every time I get my car serviced it has been a great experience!

MF
Marcyanna F.
Parma Heights, OH
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/03/2020 Category: Service
T UMITCRWMN5DRNDNBSETST
DRYNYNYMUNDRYCNFMUN6FUNH5 6IMT M8N6 RN 6DRBNNJU5M8NKN68UI
ROBERT A. from Crestmont Hyundai responded on 01/06/2020

Thank you for the great survey! Crestmont Hyundai is working hard to make every visit with us a 5 star experience and we are pleased that you feel we reached that goal during your last visit. We appreciate you allowing us to handle your vehicle's service needs and look forward to your next visit.

Maple Heights, OH
01/02/2020 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
I did not have a schedule service appointment when I went in , and they were able to service my vehicle , without a long wait time.

MF
Matthew F.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
01/02/2020 Category: Service
Great Experience
The team in the service department went over and above to make sure issue was fixed. They were friendly and were appreciative that I chose Crestmont to service my vehicle. All my repairs will be done at Crestmont.
ROBERT A. from Crestmont Hyundai responded on 01/06/2020

Thank you for the good survey and the positive feedback! We are excited that we were able to earn your trust and you as a customer. We appreciate you allowing us to handle your vehicle's service needs and look forward to your next visit with us!

12/31/2019 Category: Service
Service evaluation
Great service.

OA
Olena A.
Parma, OH
12/31/2019 Category: Service
great service
Great service, friendly customer service/\.