RL

BL
Bruce/Karen L.
07/12/2019
Conscientious, thorough and reasonable
I had a transmission problem on my 2011 Ford Fusion that had only 30k miles. Unfortunately, it was out of warranty and there were no recalls even though there have been issues with this transmission. Frank took every effort to research this transmission and diagnose the problem. His intent was to repair it for the least possible cost. After minor servicing didn't correct the problem and spending much time online or consulting with those in the industry, we had no choice but to remove and dismantle it. It turned out that a small part in the transmission was defective which destroyed much of the assembly. Frank genuinely felt terrible about this as the decision was made to replace with a rebuilt unit saving me a considerable amount. Drellishak's Auto Care puts in the extra effort to take care of their customers to do what is necessary at a fair price !

BP
Bob P.
07/10/2019
Got me in quickly for an urgent inspection
I ran over an object and heard it scraping the bottom of my car. Later the brakes felt like they were not working correctly. Since my teenage daughter uses this car also, I was very concerned if the car was safe to drive. When I called, I told them of the situation and my concern. The got me in quickly for an inspection. Thank you Debbie, Frank, and staff. I totally trust Drellishak's Auto Care with all my car needs!

James (JIM) C.
Lincoln MKS
07/09/2019
AUTO REPAIR
COMPANY WORKED WITH ME TO KEEP COST AT A MINIMUM TO REPAIR A VEHICLE WITH OVER 300,000 MILES. DID EXCELLENT JOB AND I REALLY APPRECIATED IT.

John R.
Cleveland, OH
07/09/2019
Is the Sebring repair completed yet?
Is the work completed on the Sebring convertible? This repair is in the record books for all the wrong reasons. Please see if you can motivate Frank for me Debbie...

CG
Chuck G.
Buick LaCrosse
07/04/2019
Excellent Service. I will continue to use Drellishak's service.
I needed my brakes replaced as I needed to go out of town. The service was very good, and my brakes were replaced well ahead of my out of town trip. Frank and his mechanics and the office ladies are first class, very helpful and friendly.
Chuck Gunn

David/ Mary Kay M.
Buick Encore
07/02/2019
Punctured Tire
Outstanding service as usual. Had a nail in a tire, stopped by and it was repaired in short order.
Thanks
Frank & Debbie C., owner from Drellishak's Auto Care responded on 07/09/2019

Thanks for the outstanding review!  We're glad we were able to take care of your tire plug quickly.  Like us on Facebook to stay up to date on car care tips, contests, and more!

FC
FLORENCE C.
07/01/2019
Drellishak's
I had scheduled a maintenance or safety check before setting out on a 500 mile road trip. It turned out I needed some work done on my wheel alignment so I was very happy I had made the appointment and my left for my trip with peace of mind.
Frank & Debbie C., owner from Drellishak's Auto Care responded on 07/09/2019

We are glad we were able to get you started safely on your trip.  Thanks for trusting Drellishak's with your vehicle maintenance.  Have a safe and happy summer!

MF
Mike / Debbie F.
06/30/2019
BRAKE JOB
Glad to have my daughter's car running in tip top shape again. Especially the brake job that was needed!
Frank & Debbie C., owner from Drellishak's Auto Care responded on 07/09/2019

Thank you so much for being a very valued customer.  We're glad we are able to service all your car's needs.  Working with your family is always a pleasure!  Thank you for your continued support.

GC
Gwen C.
Cleveland, OH
Buick Century
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Gwen said the business has always done a good job. The staff give good customer service and are reliable. She appreciates their service, especially when she drops in unannounced. She was completely satisfied with her experience.
Frank & Debbie C., owner from Drellishak's Auto Care responded on 07/09/2019

We are so glad you were happy with your experience here at Drellilshak's!  Thanks for trusting us with your vehicle maintenance.  Have a wonderful summer!

EW
Eugene W.
Cadillac CTS
06/16/2019
Fair in pricing honest good work
Been taking not only my car but the whole family cars have been there at one time or another.Never felt any pressure to get work done on vehicles.Did a solid by me at one time by not charging me for the parts for my car only the service on a tough diagnostic problem.keep coming back because I feel they don't give you a line of bullshit when it comes to repairing your car.
Frank & Debbie C., owner from Drellishak's Auto Care responded on 07/09/2019

We are so glad we have earned your trust and the trust of your family.  Our technicians work hard to diagnose your vehicle and only recommend repairs that are necessary - because that is how it's supposed to be!  Have a safe and enjoyable summer!

Dan H.
Avon Lake, OH
Subaru Legacy
06/15/2019
What I thought was tire noise.
I brought my 2015 Subaru Legacy in for an oil change and what I thought was tire noise and there mechanic quickly determined it was a wheel bearing that was making all the noise. They fixed my car promptly and perfectly while I waited. Once again perfect service and friendly people, they treat you like family. Awesome service
Frank & Debbie C., owner from Drellishak's Auto Care responded on 07/09/2019

Thanks for the great compliments!  More than anything, we want our customers to leave here in vehicles that are safe.  Glad you came in to have that noise looked at and we're glad we could take care of it for you!

BR
Bob R.
06/14/2019
Car Service
Great service, on time with competitive price.
Frank & Debbie C., owner from Drellishak's Auto Care responded on 07/02/2019

Thanks for your kind words and your continued support!  Like us on Facebook for contests, car care tips, and more!

Buick LaCrosse
06/13/2019
Quick, Excellent and reasonable maintenance repair.
I took my car in for 50,000 mile checkup and it was completed in a timely manner and a reasonable price.
Frank & Debbie C., owner from Drellishak's Auto Care responded on 07/02/2019

Thanks so much for this excellent review!  Our team of experienced technicians do their best to return customers' cars in a timely manner.  We appreciate your business!

SR
Shawn R.
Chevrolet Suburban
06/07/2019
Highly recommend
I moved to the area 3 yrs ago from MD. I have been bringing my vehicle here ever since . Great service.
Frank & Debbie C., owner from Drellishak's Auto Care responded on 06/10/2019

We are glad that we were able to check "Find a good mechanic" off your list of things to do when you moved to the area.  Thanks for the great review, and remember to recommend us to your friends!

Jim S.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Jim said the business did good work, the price was reasonable, they were friendly and he also said it only took them 1 day to replace his brake line.
Frank & Debbie C., owner from Drellishak's Auto Care responded on 06/10/2019

Thanks for taking the time to answer our phone survey and for giving us such a good review.  We are glad we were able to get your vehicle taken care of so quickly.  Like us on Facebook for contests, car care tips, and more!

OM
Orel M.
Strongsville, OH
INFINITI G20
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Orel said the business gets the vehicle done quickly and it is good work.
Frank & Debbie C., owner from Drellishak's Auto Care responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you for taking the time to answer our phone survey.  We are so glad you had a good experience at Drellishak's.  Like us on Facebook to stay up to date on contests, car care tips, and more!

BI
Bruce/Anna I.
North Ridgeville, OH
Kia Sorento
06/01/2019
I have been bringing my vehicles to Drellishak for years and I am always happy with the work they do. They are the best in the Cleveland area...possibly in the state of Ohio.
Frank & Debbie C., owner from Drellishak's Auto Care responded on 06/04/2019

What a great compliment!  Thank you so much!  We appreciate your business.  Like us on Facebook to stay up to date on contests, car care tips, and more!

FC
FLORENCE C.
05/31/2019
I have lived in Fairview Park for over 50 years and Drellishak's has been a constant for as long as I can remember - always honest and dependable!
I had driven to Erie, PA in my 2013 Ford Escape and evidently hit a piece of tire. I heard a big "clunk" but no lights went on so I continued to Erie. My daughter-in-law saw that something was hanging down in front so tied it back up as best she could and I made it home OK. At first we thought it was the heat shield but it turned out to be the under body panel. I was very upset and thought I would have to cancel my next trip to Erie for my great-granddaughter's first birthday party. But Debbie got on the phone and was able to locate the needed part so it was fixed in time for me to go the next day. I know they are always VERY busy so I really appreciated the fact that they worked me in so quickly.
Frank & Debbie C., owner from Drellishak's Auto Care responded on 06/04/2019

We are so glad you could still make it to the very special birthday party!  We really do our best to help out and get people in when possible, sometimes it works out perfectly.  We appreciate your loyalty to our shop.

Christina B.
05/30/2019
Friendly, knowledgeable and honest...
Employees are friendly, professional, helpful and honest. I don’t ever feel like I have been ripped off unlike other places.
I highly recommend them to all my friends and family.
Frank & Debbie C., owner from Drellishak's Auto Care responded on 06/04/2019

Thank you so much for not only this great review, but for recommending us to your friends and family!  That is the greatest compliment a customer can give us.