Overall Rating 4.4615354/5Overall Rating 4.4615354/5Overall Rating 4.4615354/5Overall Rating 4.4615354/5rating 4.4615354
Overall Rating 1.7692308/5rating 1.7692308rating 1.7692308rating 1.7692308rating 1.7692308

RT
Robert T.
Masonville, CO
2009 Hyundai Sonata
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Well done, as always!
The 2009 Sonata you serviced was my wife's -- at least she drove it and she considered it hers. My wife died on April first of this year. I partly got it serviced out of loyalty to her, and partly because I just haven't decided what to do with that car. I like to drive my old pickup, so it might just sit there with no one to drive it. But my son tries to convince me there's nothing wrong with having a backup vehicle in case your old pickup dies. :-) At any rate, this car has never been serviced by anyone other than Crossroads Hyundai, and never will be as long as I have it. Once yoiu find someone you can trust, why look elsewhere?
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 04/24/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us. It is always our pleasure providing the best customer experience possible

SL
Sam L.
04/22/2019 Category: Service
Quick visit turned to much more
I decided to take my car to this location because the place I bought my car wasn’t following up with me based on a simple request. I walked in, asked them to take a look at my only request and it turned into much more. A thorough walkthrough and analysis of my vehicle, an oil change and a simple but very nice detail of the inside and outside of my car. All of this, and on top to hear that my initial request couldn’t be handled due to the year of my car, for Free! I mean wow. They didn’t have to do any of that. What a way to develop a long lasting customer.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 04/23/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us. I am glad to hear that we were able to take care of you. We strive to provide the best customer experience and we look forward to many years of taking care of your vehicle needs.

04/20/2019 Category: Service
Computer/Printer Glitch
Aside from the Computer/Printer glitch that prevented the Service Manager from giving me a copy of the Service Report,
I was entirely satisfied with the "recall" work performed.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 04/24/2019

I am sorry that your last visit was not up to our usual high standards.We try to provide the best customer experience possible. I will be contacting you shortly to further discuss this issue.

04/19/2019 Category: Service
Great service.

Megan D.
Cheyenne, WY
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Always gets the job done
Very pleasant staff, gets the job done.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are always looking for ways to improve. We strive to provide the best customer experience possible.

Ron B.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance Work on my Ioniq
Service was performed well and within the time they told me.

PO
Pereverziev O.
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Best experience
I had the best experience ever visiting Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra. Very customer oriented and friendly.

04/13/2019 Category: Service
Recall visit
Serviced car in a timely manner

Douglas S.
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Recall Service
My Hyundai Sonata was recalled for a software update. My appointment was convenient. The update was performed promptly and the car returned to me washed and vacuumed. As with my routine maintenance, I am completely satisfied with the quality of the work and the staff's courtesy and professionalism.

Mackenzie L.
Frederick, CO
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service!
Each employee was very kind, extremely knowledgeable, and not time to explain the repairs being done. Great customer service and didn’t wait long.

FD
Fernoy D.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Took care of our problem in a pleasant courteous way.

Marty G.

CL
Corey L.
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Marked improvements
Since my previous review, there have been marked improvements with the communication coming from the service department. Yes I had to take my car back in for additional service after the engine was replaced under warranty, but I can't say that the engine replacement had anything to do with the second failure. The service department was very prompt in getting the problem identified, parts ordered, and getting the car back to me. And the car has been running great since then.

Jaime G.
03/26/2019 Category: Service
Good customer service friendly people
My overall experience was very good the gentleman who helped me was very helpful

NH
Nicole H.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/24/2019 Category: Service
Shady sales because I am a women
They tried to tell me that my fluids were really dirty and I should do my 60,000 mile service. I said I just did this so does this mean you didn't do your job. They tgen were like oh yeah I see that so never mind. But really my fluids were supposedly dirty but then I call you out and everything was fine! Nice way to try and con a women out of $500 in unneeded services. I have bought 2 cars from here and faithfully take my cars in for service and your shady service department tries to con this woman, I think not!!!!!!

Christopher S.
Batavia, IL
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Amazing Service and Follow Through
We live in Illinois and our son is a student living in Fort Collins. We had recently purchased a used car for him in Illinois and he took it back to Fort Collins after winter break. Within no time at all, he had major problems and had to have the car towed to Crossroads. Being so far away, we were worried and had to lean on Ron J. and Del at Crossroads to be honest with us and to advise us. They took a lot of time to explain everything to us, were patient with us and kept us apprised of the situation every step of the way. They went above and beyond to rectify the problem and put our minds at ease. They literally took care of every detail for my son who was overwhelmed with the situation. We are extremely grateful and just wish that Crossroads and Ron J. and Del were located close to us in Illinois. We highly recommend Crossroads for their excellent service, professionalism and honestly, for just being so caring.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Very Little Hassle
I was able to make my appointment over the phone and get in and out relatively quick.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 03/20/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We value your opinion as well as your business.

2011 Hyundai Accent
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Car Service Maintenance
The customer service was very good. I had many things done to my car - I was there about 3 hours. But I was always informed and kept up-to-date on the progress.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 03/19/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us. It is always our pleasure taking care of your vehicle. We value your opinion as well as your business.

TD
Theresa D.
Berthoud, CO
03/18/2019
The Service Department lied to me
I had service at Crossroads Hyundai in Loveland on March 6th, 2019. I had a small oil leak. I was told my oil plug was stripped and was spinning in the oil pan. I was told the damage was so bad I needed a whole new oil pan and I was quoted $395. I decided to take it back to the business that had changed the oil instead of having Crossroads fix it. I paid crossroads $105 for the diagnostics of the problem. I took it back to where I had had the oil changed the next day. I was able to see my oil pan and plug at the other business. It was not stripped. It was not damaged in any way. The oil was leaking because the crush washer (a 30 cent part) was not changed in the last oil change. I am now out $105 dollars for something that could have been fixed for under a dollar. I will never go back to this dealership. They are dishonest and tried to take advantage of me.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 03/18/2019

I am sorry that your last visit was not our usual standards. I will be contacting you shortly to further discuss this with you.

03/18/2019 Category: Service
Not satisfied
Staff was friendly and nice but the car was returned to me without fixing the issue. I was told they would take the bumper off to fix the camera but they didn’t do that. It was exactly the same as when I dropped it off.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 03/18/2019

I am sorry that your visit was not our usual high standards. I will be contacting you shortly  to further discuss this issue.