Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5rating 4.46

Overall Rating 4.4399972/5Overall Rating 4.4399972/5Overall Rating 4.4399972/5Overall Rating 4.4399972/5rating 4.4399972
Overall Rating 1.72/5rating 1.72rating 1.72rating 1.72rating 1.72

DF
Dana F.
Estes Park, CO
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Didn’t complete as promised
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry your last visit was not our usual high standard. I will be contacting you shortly so that we can further discuss this issue.

09/16/2018 Category: Service
Great service and friendly staff!
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you so much for your feedback. We value your opinion as well as your business.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai
Good customer service
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for your feedback. Customer satisfaction is our main priority here at Crossraods Hyundai and we value your opinion as well as your business.

Minot, ND
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Too long, but good staff
Ron was great to work with!

2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
09/01/2018 Category: Service
Awesome
In and out. Quick service. Thank you.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 09/03/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We value your opinion as well as your business.

NR
Nancy R.
Saint Paul, MN
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Great vehicle service and customer service!
They did a great job on a routine oil change. I left my water bottle behind and the gal at the front desk called me to let me know. This gave me a chance to turn around quickly to retrieve it. Very happy.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 08/28/2018

Thank you for your kind words. Sometimes it is the little things that matter the most. We try to pay attention to all the details.

ER
Edward R.
Excellent price for service
Thank You Loveland Hyundai for your excellent work done on our 2016 Tucson, the service prices are very good and competitive with other businesses
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 08/27/2018

Thank you for your feedback we value your opinion as well your business.

RU
Raymond U.
Professional
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 08/27/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our service department. We are always looking for ways to improve our quality of service.

PP
Ponlue P.
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Ron in Service provides exceptional service!
I've only been there 3 times so far but every time I go in, Ron always has a great attitude and he is also very informative. I feel safe bringing in my vehicle for service and have no worries of getting screwed.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 08/27/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We try to always provide our customers with the best service possible

AL
Albert L.
08/24/2018
I’m Greatful for the customer service There....
I take my hat off to the professionalism and hard work Ron Service manager and his staff is doing for my situation... although I’m not happy with Hyandai Manafacture who is not cooperating 1 month and counting? What’s really going on?
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 08/27/2018

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are currently working on your issue and hope to have resolve this week

Matt G.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Good quality service
People there are always nice and are always willing to help you understand whatever needs to be done. Wish they were a bit faster, but I’m still willing to wait since I can trust that they’re doing the best they can on my car.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 08/27/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We are constantly striving to provide the best service possible. Our goal is absolute 5 star ratings.

PB
Pam B.
Windsor, CO
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/21/2018 Category: Service
Going the extra mile.
The service department went out of their way to help me, including driving me to my home when their regular driver wasn't around.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 08/23/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We are always looking for ways to provide the best service possible.

Jack M.
Bar Nunn, WY
2007 Hyundai Tucson
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Did not repair my vehicle the correctly the first time
Won’t be back

2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/18/2018 Category: Service
Another fantastic service preformed on my car.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 08/23/2018

Thank you for your feed back. We value your opinion as well as your business.

Stephen C.
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Tire rotation cost.
I have to drive on hour to get to the dealership. I would like to be able to get everything done in one stop but have to stop at discount tire to get a free rotation. I will have to consider getting all service and tires elsewhere.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 08/21/2018

Sorry your last visit was not up too our usual high standards. I will be contacting you shortly to further discuss things with you.

KP
Kevin P.
Windsor, CO
08/17/2018 Category: Service
I'm done with Hyundai
Don't bother.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 08/21/2018

I am sorry that your last visit was not up to our usual high level of service. I would like to speak with you further about this issue and will be reaching out to you shortly

08/16/2018 Category: Service
Fast and friendly
Fast and friendly service

AL
Albert L.
2012 Hyundai Veloster
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Owner 2012 voloster
Still waiting for results? To early to say ... waiting for answers?
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 08/21/2018

We are currently working with Hyundai on your vehicles issues. I apologize for the extended time it is taking but assure you we are doing all that we can.

08/08/2018 Category: Service
Mrs. Tempel
When I got there to drop off my car, no one was at the counter. I stood in the room alone for 15-20minutes before I wandered to the front to see if someone could help me. It took the lady 5-10minutes to find someone to help me. The gentleman who did end up helping me wasn’t very nice and was rude to me, making me feel like I was bothering him by being there. I had to take time off work to drop off the car which should have taken 10mins took almost an hour. When I went home that nigh my husband, Wayne, looked at the oil and they over filled the oil and it leaked all over our drive way. Usually we get excellent service but that day I received horrible service. On a scale of 1-10, 10 being excellent, I’d give it a 2. Very disappointed in how I was treated during the service.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 08/08/2018

Thank you so much for your feedback. I appreciated our conversation we had and I assure you I will be taking steps to ensure this does not hapen again.

PF
Paul F.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/07/2018 Category: Service

08/07/2018 Category: Service
Above and Beyond
Staff went above and beyond to ensure my vehicle was repaired and really made me feel cared for during the long process.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 08/13/2018

Paul sorry about your last experience. I assure you that this is not our usual high standard of service. I understand that we now have your vehicle issue resolved and hope that we can both continue to conduct business together.