4.5

Overall Rating 4.5483884/5Overall Rating 4.5483884/5Overall Rating 4.5483884/5Overall Rating 4.5483884/5rating 4.5483884
Overall Rating 1.8387129/5rating 1.8387129rating 1.8387129rating 1.8387129rating 1.8387129

Sterling M.
Berthoud, CO
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Slow but thorough
RON G J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 12/03/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We value your opinion as well as your business. Have a wonderful Holiday Season!

LA
Lucy A.
12/02/2019 Category: Service
Crossroads Hyundai Is The Best
I have brought my 2018 Tuscan to Crossroads for a year now.

They are Awesome. The customer service, the knowledge and the time they take with me is incredible! I have a great trust in them which is difficult to find with other dealerships.

Merry Christmas to all the folks at Crossroads Hyundai!!

The Best to You All,
Lucy Antonelli
RON G J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 12/02/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us and for the kind words. We strive to provide the best customer experience possible and it is always our pleasure taking care of all your vehicle needs. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

11/23/2019 Category: Service
Even though I had to return about three times to check the engine light, they did everything in their power to fix the issue.
RON G J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 11/24/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us. And for your patience while we fixed your vehicle. We understand that your time is important. We look forward to many more years of taking care of all your vehicle needs.

RA
Robin A.
Longmont, CO
2019 Hyundai Kona Electric
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Love my Kona EV
The service department is quick and friendly. I really like the recap of everything done to my car at the end of service. Bye bye Toyota, Hyundai has won me over for life!
RON G J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 11/21/2019

Thank you so very much for the kinbd words. It is always our pleasure providing the best customer experience possible. We look forward to many more years of taking care of all your vehicle needs.

KF
Kenneth F.
Windsor, CO
11/20/2019 Category: Service
Seven Year Reliability
Service advisor was very helpful and informative.
RON G J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 11/20/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We value your feedback.

Jim C.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service!!
Ron in the Service department is outstanding! He is always friendly and helpful! He knows how to take care of his customers.
RON G J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you for your kind words. It is always our pleasure taking care of all your vehicle needs.

ST
Sylvia T.
2010 Hyundai Accent
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding Parts and Service manager. I was very impressed with the whole process. He was very good at explaining in great detail everything that was needed to be done to my vehicle as well as making sure I understood every process. I will always return for any and all service needed on my car.
RON G J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us. And for your kind words. We look forward to many more years of doing business with you.

HC
Holly C.
CT
2012 Hyundai Elantra Touring
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Crossroads Hyundai is awesome! Ron and his team rock!
Crossroad Hyundai is a quality, quality establishment. I live in Boulder and had to get price quotes for a new transmission for my Hyundai Elantra Touring, and far and away they quoted me the lowest prices compared to Boulder, Denver area, and Golden Hyundai dealerships (wanted to get it done by a dealer so it was under warrantee at any other Hyundai dealership). I didn't mind having to drive 45 min-1 hr from Boulder because based on my conversations on the phone with Ron (a true MVP), it sounded like I was going to be in great hands. Ron broke down all the costs on the transmission replacement and kept me updated when there was a backorder on the transmission itself. When I dropped off my car, they were able to give me a loaner because I don't live close, and the job was done quickly - dropped my car off on a Monday night and picked it up Wednesday morning. Upon pick up, Ron went through everything they did, and the cost ended up being slightly lower than they originally said, though was close to the ballpark estimate. Ron and the other service manager Del were great, and after having relatively poor service from Boulder Hyundai, I was happy to be treated well. Thanks team!
RON G J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you so much for your review. Your kind words mean a lot to us and we look forward to many years of taking care of all your vehicle needs.

GJ
Glenn J.
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Service manager was excellent.
Service manager Del Williams, was very personable and handled ou problem in a very professional manner.
RON G J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 11/09/2019

11/05/2019 Category: Service
I'm not writing a review
I won't write a review, especially not for criminals like Google and Facebook.
RON G J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 11/06/2019

Thank you so much for your feedback. We value your opinion as well as your business.

PF
Patti F.
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding customer service
Service department consistently provides outstanding customer service and does not pressure you into other maintenance services.
RON G J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 10/30/2019

Thank you for the kind words and for taking the time to review us. It is always our pleasure providing the best service experience possible and we look forward to many more years of servicing your vehicle.

LT
Lisa T.
Berthoud, CO
2006 Hyundai Tucson
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Service and used car purchase
Fantastic service from a friendly and helpful team! Thanks for helping us to solve our problems 😊
RON G J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 10/26/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words. We strive to provide the best service experience possible. We look forward to many more years of keeping your vehicle on the road.

AH
Andy H.
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Well done
I was well taken care of.
RON G J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 10/26/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We value you opinion as well as your business.

John P.
Mead, CO
2016 Hyundai Genesis
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Oil change on our new car.
The service department did a great job and got us in quickly. Car was clean and done when promised.

RON G J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 10/22/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We look forward to many more years of taking care of all your vehicle needs.

2007 Hyundai Tucson
10/20/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and Informative
Great service, friendly staff, and overall a great experience.
RON G J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 10/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We value your opinion as well as your business.

Janet R.
10/20/2019 Category: Service
Crossroads is great except the ac still isn’t functioning
AC still not functioning properly.
RON G J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 10/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us. I will be contacting you shortly to discuss your last visit.

Robert C.
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Great Service, Great Staff
Got an appointment, got processed quickly, got service completed in a couple of hours!
RON G J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 10/18/2019

Thank you for the review. We know your time is important and we appreciate your feedback. We look forward to many more years of servicing your vehicle.

YN
Yolanda N.
Tucumcari, NM
Go to Boulder instead
Poor people skills.
Slow internet.
No complimentary water or fruit.
Twice the price!!
RON G J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 10/14/2019

We are sorry that you visit with us was not up too our usual high standard. I will be contacting you shortly to further discuss this issue.

Dan D.
Windsor, CO
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Quick, prompt, courteous service.
Quite pricey, but good service. I previously went to Christian Bros. for service and their pricing was lower.
RON G J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 10/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We try to be as competitive with our pricing. We take pride in knowing our customers are taken care of by certified Hyundai technicians and genuine Hyundai parts. Be sure to check your email for future coupons on parts and service.

WS
William S.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Listen to your customers
I specifically asked for them not to complete the multipoint inspection because it gets windshield washer fluid all over a perfectly clean car. Yes I understand 99% of the population does not care about this on fortunately when I asked for them to not do the inspection I was told it as part of their policy to do it anyways. And it is now my policy to never return to this dealership.
RON G J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 10/14/2019

I am sorry that your last visit was not up too our usual high standard. I appreciate the feedback and will be contacting you shortly to further discuss this issue.