Overall Rating 4.4615354/5Overall Rating 4.4615354/5Overall Rating 4.4615354/5Overall Rating 4.4615354/5rating 4.4615354
Overall Rating 1.72/5rating 1.72rating 1.72rating 1.72rating 1.72

Windsor, CO
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Sales Manager was very helpful and will go back again.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us. we value your opinion as well as your business. It is always our pleasure keeping your vehicle on the road!

FG
Frederick G.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Easy to get an appointment friendly professional employees they make you feel welcome.

I have been coming here for many years wouldn't go anywhere else.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Your opinion is extremely important to us. We strive to provide the best service possible and look forward to many more years of keeping your vehicle on the road.

Jennifer M.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Jennifer Pena
Great customer service. Quick and efficient!
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us and for the kind words. We value your opinion as well as your business and it is always our pleasure keeping your car maintained.

LR
Logan R.
Greeley, CO
2008 Hyundai Tiburon
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Subpar communication, pricy
For more details, please refer to the comments I made in the survey I just completed about my subpar experience. Ultimately, I felt Del was passively pushy in terms of trying to get me to spend money on things that I perceived to be a stretch (spark plugs). My sparks were done last year. I ended up with a $200 charge for a grease and oil change and new gas cap. The communication I received from this employee was too rapid to understand, a little condescending, and under average. I own the responsibility of letting them proceed with the outlined services/costs out of convenience (I was already there and didn't have much time to shop around). Going forward, I will make the effort to inquire with some of the numerous garages in the area if I'm not communicated with to a satisfactory level and/or if I feel I am being pressed to fix unnecessary things.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 02/08/2019

Thank you for your feedback. I will be contacting you shortly to further discuss this issue. I am sure we can come together to resolve these concerns.

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Recall
They are always able to help me with my problems and get the correct thing I needed.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 02/08/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We value your opinion as well as your business.

02/05/2019 Category: Service
Friendly
Everyone here is always friendly and up front about costs
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 02/05/2019

Thank you so very much for the kind words and for taking the time to review us. We value your opinion as well as your business and we look forward to many more years of providing great service!!

Steve M.
Windsor, CO
02/05/2019 Category: Service
title here
comments here
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 02/05/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We always strive to provide the best service possible.

Barbara B.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/04/2019 Category: Service
They Stand Behind Their Word
Just leased my third Hyundai. The sales and finance team was terrific. They delivered on everything they promised. The dealership is clean and I have always had good and fast service in the past.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 02/05/2019

Thank you for your kind words.And for taking the time to review us.It is always our pleasure taking care of your vehicle.

02/04/2019 Category: Service
Competent and friendly
My door handle auto unlock stopped working after 11 days but the dealership in Loveland took great care in replacing it for me. Ron answered my questions and gave me helpful tips on caring for my new Tuscon while I waited. Very professional and courtesy without being condescending.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you much for taking the time to review us. We strive to provide the absolute best customer experience possible. We look forward to many years of taking care of your vehicle.

ER
Edmund R.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Vehicle Small repairs
The R&R of the driver's side visor and arm rest assemblies was done to perfection. Do'nt know how each incident happened since it was a very low miliage (4,200mi) purchase.
The dealer did properly repaiir each assembly. Should have been identified by dealer before it's sale as a demo.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 02/01/2019

Thank you for the kind words and for your business. We look forward to many more years of providing you with top quality service.

01/31/2019 Category: Service
Quick, efficient service. Del Williams was friendly and knowledgable.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 01/31/2019

Thank you for the review. We strive to provide the best customer service possible. It is always our pleasure keeping your vehicle safe and on the road!

PB
Paul B.
01/29/2019 Category: Service
First Maintenance Appointment
Scheduled my first maintenance appointment after moving to town. Arrived in the snow first thing in the morning and checked in by the owner/manager of the dealership. Very welcoming. Will return.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 01/29/2019

Thank you so very much for the kind words and for taking the time to review us.We strive to provide the best customer experience possible. It is always our pleasure keeping your vehicle safe and on the road. Welcome to the family! We look forward to many years of servicing your car!

GR
Gwen R.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Everyone was extremely friendly, and helpful, without being pushy
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 01/29/2019

Gwen, Thank you for taking the time to review us and for the kind words. We value your opinion as well as your business. It is always our pleasure providing the best customer experience possible. Thank you again and we look forward to many more years of keeping your vehicle safe and on the road.

ST
Susan T.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
01/27/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly, on time!
Definitely a good experience, will be returning!
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 01/28/2019

Susan, Thank you for the kind word and for taking the time to review us. We value your opinion as well as your business. It is always our pleasure providing you with the best service possible.

ER
Edmund R.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/22/2019 Category: Service
R&R center console
The repair to the center console was done within 90 minutes. One would not know that this console was repaired. Great service!!
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 01/23/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We strive to provide the best customer service possible. We value your opinion as well as your business.

Suzanne C.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Courteous
I received very polite, courteous service .
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 01/22/2019

Thank you for the kind words and for taking the time to review us. Your opinion matters so much to us and it is always our pleasure keeping your vehicle on the road safely! Thank you again and we look forward to many more years of providing great service.

SD
Sean D.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
01/21/2019 Category: Service
Again as always above and beyond service.
Great job guys n gals of crossroads Hyundai
Thank you.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us. It is always our pleasure taking care of your vehicle. Happy Motoring!

Danny M.
01/20/2019 Category: Service
Always satisfied!!
From the knowledgeable staff to the neat waiting area, it’s a great place to get your car serviced!!
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 01/21/2019

VB
Victoria B.
Livermore, CO
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Great service and a great car maker.
As always, the Hyundai brand never fails to impress and satisfy. Our 2013 Elantra is the 8th Hyundai in our family. I'm sure it won't be the last.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 01/18/2019

Victoria, Thank you taking the time to review us and for your kind words. It is always our pleasure providing our customers with the best service possible and I surely appreciate your feedback.We look forward to many more years of keeping your vehicle on the road safely.

Johnstown, CO
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/17/2019 Category: Service
The Service Manager Ron is fantastic!
Hyundai at Crossroads is unparalleled for customer service. The people are great and I can't say enough about Ron. Unfortunately, my five year old Santa Fe has been quite problematic but Ron always goes above and beyond and even got Hyundai to replace my engine. If you are looking for great service you habe found your place.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you so very much for your kind words. It is always our pleasure taking care of our customers. I look forward to many more years of doing business with you.