Overall Rating 4.517241/5Overall Rating 4.517241/5Overall Rating 4.517241/5Overall Rating 4.517241/5rating 4.517241
Overall Rating 1.8275834/5rating 1.8275834rating 1.8275834rating 1.8275834rating 1.8275834

07/15/2019 Category: Service
Always great customer service. My car was serviced quickly and efficiently! Thank you!

Brenda B.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
07/13/2019 Category: Service
Awesome customer service!!!!
My car broke down and so I had my car serviced for the first time since moving to Loveland. Ron, in the service dept was excellent!!! He called me right away to let me know the issue and stayed in contact letting me know the status of the incoming part. They got my car done fast and actually cheaper than the first auto shop I brought it to. The first auto shop had no clue what the problem was and was going to charge me 3 hours to diagnose the problem. Thank you Ron and team for the EXCELLENT communication and service!!!!...That is not easy to find these days!!! YOU TOTALLY ROCK!!!!!
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 07/13/2019

Thank you for the kind words and for taking the time to review us. We strive to provide the best service possible. We look forward to many more years of keeping your vehicle on the road.

2019 Hyundai Elantra
Horrible Cross Communication between Departments
I have purchased 6 Hyundai's in my life and this experience here in Loveland is by far the worst that I have ever had. I am so disheartened that I will not be returning for the purchase of my next one! The communication between departments and staff is by far a 1 star rating. Bottom line I don't appreciate this level of service whatsoever.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 07/13/2019

I am sorry that your last visit was not up to our usual high standards. We will be contacting you to further discuss this concern.

MK
Margaret K.
2004 Hyundai Xg350
XG350 problems
Your service was fast (overnightng the parts and doing all the work) was so helpful, and I appreciate it very much, Your explanations of the problems and repairs was also very helpful. The TCS and ABS lights are on again but since all else is working fine I won't bring the car back as I have medical issues upcoming thar need to be treated. As for giving the brand a one star raring, it is because that XG350 has had such expensive repairs, not Hyundai itself!. Thanks for your kindness and help.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 07/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us. It is always our pleasure taking care of all your vehicle needs. We look forward to many more years of providing you the best service possible.

Mesa, AZ
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Convenient to my location
Very. Good service. Even let my grandson look at what goes into servicing a car
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 07/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We look forward to many more years of taking care of all your vehicle needs.

07/10/2019 Category: Service
Good to go.
I took my Hyundai Sonata in on Sat., July 6th for recall issues and an oil change. Also got the tires rotated. Del was easy to work with and very informative. Work was done in a timely manner.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 07/10/2019

Thank you so very much for the kind words. We strive to provide the best customer experience possible.

John B.
Steamboat Springs, CO
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Fast service
The online scheduling was a breeze. And the service was done quickly.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 07/10/2019

07/09/2019 Category: Service

MK
Mike K.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Long time Hyundai Owner
The service dept at Crossroads Hyundai has improved this past year. I like knowing the technicians are specifically trained and only work on Hyundai.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 07/09/2019

Thank you so much for your kind words. We strive to provide the best service possible. We have worked very hard at building a great team here and look forward to many more years of taking your vehicle needs.

BY
Bruce Y.
Livermore, CO
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Got in and out on time.
Appointment was kept timely.

07/05/2019 Category: Service
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 07/05/2019

CD
Chase D.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/03/2019 Category: Service
Warranty Service done smoothly!
The service appointment was relatively quick and everything was explained to me on what would be inspected and changed. I expressed some concern of electrical issues with my back-up camera and USB port and the technicians tested those and they ordered new parts! Warranty covered all costs for replacement of parts too! The service department has always been exceptional at Crossroads Hyundai! Thank you for being awesome!
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 07/03/2019

Thank you for the kind words. We truly appreciate your feedback. We look forward to many more years of taking care of all your vehicle needs.

Della M.
07/02/2019 Category: Service
prompt work that is done right
Delwyn Williams took good care of my needs while I was getting the hitch put on. The staff was friendly and courteous. I was checked in promptly and work was started right away. I also like the car wash and vacuum.
Della McGuire
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 07/03/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We value your opinion as well as your business. It is always our pleasure taking care of your vehicle needs.

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/02/2019 Category: Service
Recent visit
Service people very helpful. They even provided a complimentary car wash. The woman I spoke to when I set up my appointment was friendly and helpful.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 07/02/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We strive to provide the best service possible. We look forward to many more years of taking care of all your vehicle needs.

RN
Roger N.
Beaumont, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Car repair
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 07/02/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us. So glad that we could help!

2019 Hyundai Kona
You asked
Everyone was not only welcoming but helpful. I really appreciate that

Dennis L.
Great experience
Scheduling and communication was great Everyone was friendly, helpful and professional
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 07/02/2019

Thank you for your kind words. It is always our pleasure providing the best service experience possible. We look forward to many more years of keeping your vehicle on the road.

PB
Paul B.
Glen Haven, CO
2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/30/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and tire rotation
Great job and super service--thanks! Paul
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 07/02/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us. It is always our pleasure provinding the best service possible and we look forward to many more years of taking care of all your vehicle needs.

2009 Hyundai Sonata
06/28/2019 Category: Service
Professional
Professional service above and beyond what was suspected.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 06/28/2019

Thank you for your feedback. We look forward to many more years of keeping your vehicle on the road.

Windsor, CO
06/27/2019 Category: Service
some unnecessary services were performed... watch carefully what they say they are going to do...
Generally good, but I feel the service department is doing unnecessary work without explicitly pointing it out.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 07/02/2019

I am sorry your last visit was not our usual high standards. We try to be very transparent with our services and prices.