Latest Review about 1 month ago

Jeffrey B.
Greeley, CO
2020 Hyundai Accent
09/24/2020 Category: Sales
The Salesmen are great here.
Brice was my personal salesman, and he could not have been any better than he was. I truly feel that Crossroads Hyundai has a terrific asset in Brice. He is Conscientious about what he tells his customers, he knows the cars that the customers are interested in and can/does answer questions quite well. He is very personable, very approachable and not unwilling to do whatever it takes to make his customers as happy with their purchase as possibly can be. I am very glad I got to meet and deal with Brice. I am a happy customer thanks to Brice.

09/24/2020 Category: Sales
The Salesmen are great here.
The salesmen are great at this Crossroads dealership. They are courteous and kind and answer questions. It's the staff, including the owner of the Crossroads dealership that take over from the salesmen that are pretty sketchy in my own personal opinion. I cannot and will not recommend this dealership to anyone that I know. But the Hyundai automobile is truly a top notch make indeed.
DY
DAVID L Y., New Car Manager from Crossroads Hyundai responded on 09/25/2020

Jeffrey,
I wanted to follow up with your purchase experience. Would you mind giving me a call at 970-267-5072.

Respectfully,

BD
Brian D.
Fort Collins, CO
09/19/2020 Category: Sales
Friendly, Honest and they have great vehicles!
I have purchased two vehicles from Crossroads Hyundai and both were the best experiences I have had buying a new car. The salesman and the owner worked together to get me the vehicle I wanted at the right price.
DY
DAVID L Y., New Car Manager from Crossroads Hyundai responded on 09/21/2020

Brian,
Thank you for your continued business! We greatly appreciate you as a customer and its our pleasure to keep serving you. Thank you kindly for the 5 star review! It means a lot to us. Enjoy your new 2020 Hyundai Santa fe!

Grand Junction, CO
09/13/2020 Category: Sales
Better is correct
Better is correct
DAVID L Y., New Car Manager from Crossroads Hyundai responded on 09/14/2020

Thank you for allowing us to help you with your new vehicle. We appreciate your business!

TR
Tammy R.
Greeley, CO
2020 Hyundai Kona
09/12/2020 Category: Sales
The friendly staff
I enjoyed my time there the guys worked hard to get me my car

Berthoud, CO
09/10/2020 Category: Sales
Buying a new car can be a headache.
Buying this car was a lot easier than it has been in the past. The salesman was very helpful and answered the questions I had. I wasn't high pressured and the agreed upon price was obtained smoothly.
The finance man was also helpful and thoughtful while going through the paper work.
The shop person helped me pick out floor mats and suggested having them delivered to my home to save going back to the dealership which is a distance. The mats were delivered within a few days time.
I was on my way home in a few hours with a new car and without a headache.
DAVID L Y., New Car Manager from Crossroads Hyundai responded on 09/11/2020

I wanted to welcome you to the Crossroads Family. If we can be of any help we are always here for you. Enjoy your new Hyundai!

All The Best,

Cheyenne, WY
2020 Hyundai Venue
08/31/2020 Category: Sales
New Venue
Love my new car. It was everything that I wanted in a new car. And was so happy they were willing to work with me to make sure I could afford the car that I truly wanted. As well as making it work for me so that I could leave that day with the car I wanted. Also like that they asked me what I max payment would be and they did everything to make sure to stay as close to that as they could.
DAVID L Y., New Car Manager from Crossroads Hyundai responded on 09/05/2020

Thank you so much for your kind words. We enjoyed working with you on the purchase of your new Hyundai Venue!