4.6

Al M.
Buick Roadmaster
02/14/2020 Category: Service
Al said they more than doubled the original estimate, but did get the vehicle fixed and that was his main concern. He would recommend this business for service.

JIM S.
Dodge Durango
02/09/2020
Replaced headlight
One headlight went out, I called and they said to bring it right in, took care of it quickly. Thank you

TL
Ted L.
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Ted said they did a good job and the work was done in a timely manner. He appreciated that the mechanic explained what he was doing and showed him the parts. He said the people are nice, friendly and courteous.

WP
Walter P.
Griffith, IN
Buick LeSabre
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Walter said he likes that his vehicle is running good now.

JIM S.
Dodge Durango
01/09/2020
Headlight replacement
Headlight went out. Called them and they got me in right away. Good price.

KG
Keith G.
Cedar Lake, IN
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Keith said the service was good.

SARAH M.
Ford Edge
11/22/2019
Always in good hands
I take all three of my cars here. I’m always well taken care of and if I ever have any issues after he makes it convenient for me to bring it back in to check things out.

Raymond C.
Ram 1500
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Raymond said it took a little while for his vehicle to get done when they had already moved the vehicle.

PS
PAT S.
11/07/2019
comfortable and confident
Always professional and have my best interest in mind.

PS
Peter S.
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Peter said from the get go he was satisfied with the customer service. They took care of him, he called them on a Friday night and they had his vehicle towed in. They had promised to get to it on the following Monday. They ran into an issue and they came to him to get his key because he did not have a way to get to them. They did a really nice job, explained the work before he had to pay, they also suggested future maintenance. They had a lot of benefits other facilities do not have.

ROLLIN S.
Portage, IN
10/22/2019
Rollin
They know what they are doing. Will use them again we needed

RY
ROCKY Y.
Ram 1500
10/17/2019
2017 Ram 1500 Coil Replacement
Bill gave me quality service for the price. He did everything I asked for and had several options for me when he called to tell me about my truck. I will be taking my truck back to Bill and Crown Point Auto Repair in the future!

JENNIFER S.
Gary, IN
Dodge Charger
09/28/2019
There word!!!!!!!
Great service and they did a good job. Bill kept his word and got my car fixed correctly. At first I was unhappy but after it all Bill fixed the problems. I will definitely be coming back to them.

JE
JAMES E.
Garner, NC
Ford E-350 Super Duty
09/20/2019
Travelers saved
We were traveling in our motorhome and lost use of our vents in our dash. Stopped in after our local family referred us. They were able to take the motorhome in the next day! They identified the problem and had parts ordered and installed within 24 hours. This was no easy job either. Would recommend these guys to anyone. Straight shooter on everything.

Teresa B.
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Teresa said the employees picked her up in 5 minutes when her vehicle was broken down.