MIKE S.
Toyota Echo
10/10/2018
Efficient, reliable service, at a fair price.
Liked this service. Very knowledgeable, and explained everything clearly. Easy to work with. Fair price.

ROGER B.
10/10/2018
Friendly and helpful.
I came in the first time because my hood wouldn’t lock and you kindly fixed that for no charge. Because of that when I heard a strange noise the next week I came to see you again and when I explained the problem you knew exactly the problem. You repaired my vehicle in the time you estimated for the price quoted and even had a loaner for me to use. Very impressed and will return next time my vehicle has a problem.

Ricky C.
Chevrolet Pickup
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Rick said he was happy with the service he received.

RK
Richard K.
Pontiac G6
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Richard said he would recommend this business for service.

Kimberly S.
Merrillville, IN
Ford Econoline Wagon
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Kimberly said they sent her a discount card and letter. She was impressed that they listened to her and one employee remembered her son Eric. She said they were great , nice and charged her below the original estimate.

09/12/2018
Immediate service
My service was conducted immediately and with good results. I appreciated the customer service.

KW
KATIE W.
09/11/2018
These are my car guys!
Super friendly, accommodating, knowledgeable, fair are just a few words. I like this place, and they have earned my business.

TL
Timothy L.
Wheatfield, IN
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Timothy said he will recommend them to others.

Ryan C.
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Ryan said the staff was very helpful, and completed the service in a timely manner.

BG
Benjamin G.
Buick Century
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Benjamin said he would recommend the business.

DJ
Doreen J.
Lowell, IN
Volvo V70
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Doreen said the repairs were done in a timely manner, they were very friendly, very professional, timely and also very informative.

Alan S.
Cadillac DeVille
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Alan said the service was pretty good.

ROBERT M.
Cadillac DeVille
08/16/2018
Honest and communicative
I had am older Cadillac that needed repairs. Needed more work than I thought BUT they were very honest, upfront and thorough in explaining the pros and cons of having it completed now, waiting or trying to avoid the issue. Many places don’t take that kind of time. They also worked with me on keeping the labor costs down. Very happy with their professionalism.

Dave M.
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Dave said he would recommend this business for service.

JEAN M.
Lowell, IN
Chevrolet Spark
08/08/2018
Great service and communication!
Crown Point Auto found my car's issue right away, and fixed it properly. They gave me options of cost, and let me choose what needed done. The loaner car was a huge bonus.

Jim F.
Volvo S60
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Jim said the business did a great job and they were reasonably priced.

DV
Dawn V.
Schererville, IN
08/03/2018
Take your vehicle any place else but here!
Dishonest! Deceptive business practices! As stated by another consumer on the BBB website the place is the epitome of body shop shysters! Do yourself a favor and stay away!

Joel S.
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Joel said the business did a good job. They finished his vehicle in less time then quoted and did not charge any more than what they said.

MJ
Maria J.
Tulsa, OK
07/28/2018
FINANCIAL AID FOR ALL
I am so glad that real lenders still exists, My name is Maria Hernandez From Texas ,

Just Yesterday I got my bad credit loan of $15000 from Mr Lavington who is from North Carolina USA,
I saw his advert Online and applied directly by contacting his email : lavingtonfinance@gmail.com
and I also called his phone number +18288270635 for confirmation , He replied me and gave me the loan at interest of 2% ,
Surprisingly within 24 hours my bank account was credited with the loan.

This Loan Process was so Sweet,Fast,StraightForward,Real,Amazing, and Unique, I did my part and Mr Lavington did not fail me ,
So I reccommend all serious borrowers to get their best loan from lavingtonfinance@gmail.com or call +18288270635 .

Do not pass this post bye if you are a serious borrower because the Lavington Finance Service is Amazing,

Best Thanks You All.

SK
SUE K.
Jeep Renegade
07/27/2018
Great
Engine troubles and no knowledge of engines. Tim at Crown Point Auto responded to my concerns and answered all my questions so I was able to make an educated decision concerning my car engine. He understood my budget and even set me up with a courtesy car. He took the car in right away and kept me updated with progress. I will continue to use Crown Point Auto for all my car needs.