EA
Eva A.
04/19/2019
Great people equals great service
Paul and all the employees at auto express are amazing people. You can tell that Paul takes exceptional pride in who he hires. I feel very welcomed and always taken care of!
Thank you again Paul!

Honda Fit
04/18/2019
Helpful staff
I came to the business and was taken care of right away. Staff were courteous, and did not attempt to aggressively upsell though additional services were offered. I was shown how to reset my oil sensor

TD
Terry D.
GMC Acadia
04/17/2019
Professional and courteous
It’s always a pleasure going in and getting service work done on my vehicle there do you know when the guys always extremely friendly and very professional staff I would highly recommend

Celia S.
Pontiac Vibe
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Celia said the business is good and fast.

AG
Ahnna G.
Ford RV Cutaway
04/14/2019
RV tune up
Paul and the staff at Auto Express have always taken such good care of all my vehicles!!! I appreciate the excellent customer service and highly recommend them!!!!

IS
Irina S.
Volkswagen Tiguan
04/12/2019
Good place
I was glad to go to Auto Express thanks to Paul who helped me to choose tires for my car.

Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
04/10/2019
Friendly
Everyone was very friendly here. They got me in the morning after I called, and got the job done pretty timely.

MJ
Mark J.
Volkswagen Jetta
04/10/2019
My visit April 10, 2019
I like working with local businesses. Also everybody there is very professional courteous and thorough.

LR
Lynn R.
04/07/2019
The people who here are terrific, honest and friendly
My husband Harry and I have been coming here since the place opened over 20 years ago. We wouldn’t think of going anywhere else.

CY
Carol Y.
Soquel, CA
Saturn VUE
04/07/2019
My car started making a loud grinding sound, so I called Paul at Auto Express. They said bring it right in. It turned out to be a sway bar issue. They had it fixed within just a couple if hours. Now, my car runs like new. He also replaced my rear tail light free of charge!!
I love these guys!!!!! They are the best!!!!

SO
Steve O.
Aptos, CA
04/05/2019
Oil Change
Service was fast and thorough. Service techs were friendly and courteous.

Michele W.
04/05/2019
Great personal service
Great personal service. I feel they don't just try to sell you something you don't need. I truly feel they cared about me and my safety. I will be doing all my car care here and recommend it to all.

Kelly B.

TF
Tom F.
Scotts Valley, CA
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Tom said his experience with this business was fantastic. He came in for an oil change, and he appreciated the staff did not try to sell him anything else.

MA
Mike A.
Pontiac Solstice
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Mike said the service was great.

ER
Elise R.
Honda Civic Sdn
Great as always!
I have been a customer of auto express tire pros since 2007. I come to them for all of my work, not just tires. I get good service consistently and I trust their recommendations. Thank you to the team at auto express tire pros Maisch in point

Darrell H.
Ford Thunderbird
Kind and friendly.
They help you learn a lot about your vehicle with great service.

Susan M.
Toyota Yaris
Quick, friendly, thorough, and trustworthy
Quick, friendly, thorough, and trustworthy

Megan R.
04/01/2019
Trustworthy and excellent service! Never feel like I’m being taken advantage of. Always friendly and helpful! Great place to go for your car needs

Aptos, CA