RF
Roger F.
Chevrolet Sonic
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Roger said this business got his vehicle in and out .

AC
Anna C.
Boulder Creek, CA
07/12/2018
Oil change and tire rotation
Auto express has a professional staff. Very efficient. My truck was ready a hour earlier than I expected. I'm a happy customer. Thanks to Paul and both Rick's!

SV
Shawn V.
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Shawn said the service was quick and easy. There was no waiting. The staff seemed professional enough.

Stevens M.
Soquel, CA
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Stevens said she had a great experience. They were good, fast, honest and didn't take advantage of her.

Watsonville, CA
Nissan Rogue
07/05/2018
No waiting, prompt, courteous service
Best oil change in town.

PF
Pamela F.
Aptos, CA
Saturn SL
07/04/2018
The Best Ever!!!
All I can say is that these guys are the BEST... They have taken care of all my cars and my parents car, since the 1990's and I am totally satisfied. I won't let anyone else touch my car. Great Job guys and great guys... And NO I am not their grandmother! Just a very satisfied customer... Love them all... Pamela

Bonnie B.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Bonnie said the staff was friendly. They did a good job and provided service in a timely manner.

06/28/2018
Helpful and friendly
People here are friendly and helpful. I just told them my issue and they took care of it. Definitely a place to trust.

Fast and easy
Fast, easy, friendly service.

VP
Valorie P.
Hughson, CA
06/27/2018
Made my out-of-town experience easier with prompt service!
Rick helped me with my tire issue; suggested I call the place where I got my tires to see if they were under warranty; I would not have thought of that - service was prompt and professional - thank you.

AW
Adrian W.
Soquel, CA
06/27/2018
Service was friendly, professional, and fast.

PS
Paula S.
California
Isuzu Rodeo
06/27/2018 Category: Service
Paula said her experience was close to perfect.

Dann C.
Porsche Boxster
06/25/2018
Best Tire and Smog Check store I have ever used
I've been using Auto Express for at least 15 years. They are always polite, always timely and most important to me, always competitive. One time I was getting replacement tires for my car and they suggested that with my driving habits, I could use much less expensive tires than the original tires that came with my car and that I had replaced at another tire store previously.

TP
Thomas P.
Aptos, CA
Lexus LX 570
06/24/2018
Best place for a smog check!
Auto Express Tire Pros is the best place in the Santa Cruz area for a Smog Check. They are fast, reliable and friendly.
Also great for an oil change and tires.

James M.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/18/2018 Category: Service
James said that his visit to the facility was a great experience, the staff is always very friendly and do a great job.

AE
Ami E.
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Ami said the business was great and also quick.

ER
Ellen R.
Davenport, CA
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Dennis. He said the business provides good service and they are quick.

PS
Paul S.
Dodge Challenger
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Paul said he's always been happy with the good service and the good prices. He likes it at this facility and he takes all his vehicles here.

Jace S.
Capitola, CA
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Jace said the staff was very quick and efficient.

SL
Sean L.
Scotts Valley, CA
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Sean said the business provided good, quick service and were easy to deal with.