Brent M.
Aptos, CA
Mercedes-Benz E350
02/27/2021
Excellent experience
I was pleasantly surprised by the professionalism and service that I received getting new tires the other day.

James W.
02/27/2021
They check for things that may need to be repaired or replaced

KZ
Kevin Z.
Toyota Tundra
Quality Customer Service
The employees at Auto Express Tire Pros go above and beyond. They give an honest, fair estimate and do excellent work. I feel my truck is being well taken care of and am confident in their work.

JE
Jeff E.
Dodge Durango
Smog check
These guys we're great, had some issues with car, they took it and fixed it, I have more issues and I'll definitely bring it back, thanks Rick

Ben Lomond, CA
02/26/2021
Got me in and finished my car all in the same day!
Great customer service and the work was done within the same day even though they looked busy

TN
Taiyo N.
Scotts Valley, CA
Mazda Tribute
02/25/2021
Smog. Engine repair
Great service. Great communications. Helpful!! And price is Great too!

Jenna W.
Aptos, CA
02/24/2021
No complaints
Fast, friendly service and affordable prices πŸ‘πŸ»

02/24/2021
Friendly, fair prices, good work.
Auto Express did a great job replacing my front shocks. Pricing was very reasonable, they got me in right away and even let me supply my own parts. Everyone was friendly and professional. I would definitely use them again for other services.

KK
Karen K.
02/23/2021
I needed an oil change and smog check. Was in and out in 30 minutes, great price, great customer service. I also visited this mechanic when I moved from Oregon to Santa Cruz recently, and had an AC issue when I first got here. Auto Express was recommended by a friend, and although it was a larger job than I anticipated, I got quality work, a fair price, and a loaner car. Job was completed the next day. These guys are great, and will continue to get my business.

WL
Wendy L.
02/23/2021
Treated Like Family
Every time I come in for a service I am greeted by name with a smile. The owner and several service techs know me by name and by face. My most recent visit included an oil change, tire rotation, and tire patch. I was given an estimate of 1 and a half hours for services to be completed. I was in and out within an hour.
Prices are reasonable and I prefer to visit local businesses rather than conglomerate chains.

Miguel R.
Dodge Charger
02/21/2021
Excelente
Great place the owner is a excellent person always helpful make you feel like family .

Mike G.
Watsonville, CA
Nissan Frontier
02/18/2021
Quick service , especially Smog ck
I was over due for my oil change and I noticed that you do smog checks too. I asked how long it takes and how much it costs. Everything was reasonable and they were done by the time I settled in my seat to read my email.

MJ
Mike J.
San Jose, CA
02/18/2021
Very Thorough
I went in for an oil change and they (Rick) was very thorough with checking all of my trucks fluids, air filters, and tires. He was very good at letting me know that I was going to need tires and a serpentine belt sooner than later.

BA
BONNIE A.
02/14/2021
Above and Beyond
Apparently a rat or rats had gone under my hood I will assume seeking warmth. I had know idea. My technician let me know and swiftly remedied the situation.
These folks know what they are doing and are very personable while carryover out your service. This is the only place I will go for an oil change, they are the best!

Ann S.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
02/14/2021
Fast, Friendly, and Experienced
The guys at Auto Express know their stuff, and they know me. It’s ridiculously easy to just drive up and have them take care of any car troubles I have β€” usually while I wait.