PG
Watsonville, CA
INFINITI G37 Coupe
08/10/2020
Easy in and out.
They have a loaner car free of charge. Great service.

AR
Annabelle R.
Seaside, CA
Honda Element
08/10/2020
My Auto Happy Place
I always feel like i'm in good hands with the experts at Auto Tire Express! They do great work and give me suggestions for future maintenance to keep my car running happy for years to come.

Cody M.
Volkswagen Vanagon
08/09/2020
Solid honest business
I’m a car guy and I happen to live down the street from the shop and I always take my car is here to get smogged - these guys are professional and do an honest business.

They charge a fair rate and they don’t try to lure you into the shop with silly half-baked promotions.

DF
Debbie F.
Soquel, CA
08/06/2020
All hands on deck
Had a "sound" when I drove my car. The shop crew were doing all they could to find the "sound," it was all hands on deck. They didn't dismiss this little sound as my crazy imagination and kept at it. Finally after trying to recreate the movement of the car by bouncing and tapping with a mallet the sound was found. It came down to a missing clip on the brake pad. Quite an important piece.
Thanks for caring enough to keep trying and trying and not dismissing something that was hard to find.

Jessica G.
08/06/2020
Awesome Customer Service!
These guys go above and beyond. They are reliable, honest, and fairly priced. They have serviced our family’s five vehicles over the past ten years and we have nothing but positive experiences with Paul, Rick, and the guys. I highly recommend them!

Rachmat M.
Soquel, CA
08/05/2020
Oil Change & Basic Inspection
The oil change team reported some oil leak from the engine valve gasket area and recommended a diagnostic checkout.

WM
William M.
Felton, CA
08/04/2020
Oil change and tire rotation

Myles C.
Fast and good quality.
Fast and, as far as I know, good quality. I have been getting my service here for over ten years.

David P.
Always Provides Excellent Service
Expert work done at reasonable cost as quickly as possible. Paul and co very professional and friendly.

GB
George B.
Honda Civic del Sol
What a breeze.
Got smog check and oil change within an hour. WiFi good. No hassle, no upsell, no problem.

WL
Wendy L.
08/01/2020
Best Customer Service Ever!
I have been going to Auto Express Tire Pros for several years now. They always steer me in the right direction! Every technician treats me with dignity and respect. When I take my vehicle in for an inspection, an change, or tire rotation, I feel like I'm associating with family. I feel like I am genuinely cared for as soon as I approach the property. The technicians make an effort to get to know your name and who you are. Rest assured, if you go to Auto Express Tire Pros for any of your vehicle needs, you can have peace of mind knowing that they care for you like they care for their own mother!

Michelle M.
Aptos, CA
07/31/2020
Their fast.
They always provide good and polite customer service. They’re efficient and thorough with their service.

Scott B.
07/28/2020
Good mechanics
quick and easy and good service

Matt B.
Aptos, CA
07/27/2020
Thanks!
I saved $500 by getting my 60k service done here instead of Toyota. They did more for less.

Cathy B.
Lexus ES 300
07/25/2020
Your crew
It’s great being able to just “drop in”!