SA
Sam A.
03/21/2020
I've been getting my cars serviced here for more than 20 years. Always great service. I went in for an oil change but was told I didn't need one yet but that my battery was compromised. So I left confidently with a new battery. Thanks guys.

AR
Alejandra R.
Toyota Matrix
03/18/2020
Amazing Everytime
I only come to this mechanic because it's affordable and quick. I do not have to spend my entire day at the shop or arrange for someone to come with me. They all take their time examining my car and help me keep up the maintenance. Plus, everyone is so friendly.

03/15/2020
Quick and honest. Only place Intake my cars.
These guys take care of businesses.

03/15/2020
Great Reliable Service
My 12 years of doing business has been top notch..

CV
Carrie V.
03/14/2020
I trust these people.
This is the best auto repair shop I have ever found. They all know what they are doing and they always find the problem. Professionals!

Daryl B.
Scotts Valley, CA
03/13/2020
Paul takes extra steps to make sure customers are taken care of.

Dennis B.
Toyota Tundra
03/12/2020
car repair.
Been going there for 30 plus years,never been RIP off honest owner,Paul and crew are the best.belive me when l tell you something I'm going to tell you like it IS !!.

Joseph L.
Capitola, CA
Toyota Venza
03/12/2020 Category: Service
Joseph said the service was good and he wanted to thank the business and the staff for their service.

03/11/2020
Thank you for keeping my older vehicle on the road with regular maintenance.

Nissan Pathfinder
03/10/2020
Customer service
Call back your customers when you say you are shouldn't have your customers call you to find out the parts are in you should be calling them

KZ
Kevin Z.
Toyota Tundra
03/10/2020
Reputable and professional.
Honest quote, professional service. I would recommend them to anyone.

KT
Kenneth T.
Capitola, CA
03/09/2020
Smog
Was very pleased with the service i received. I needed a smog check but didnt have an appointment but they were able to get me in right away

Meredith B.
03/09/2020
Best Auto Shop in Santa Cruz
Paul really goes the extra mile to track down difficult to find parts and tires and the best possible price. I´m a convert. Will never take my car to the dealership again!

Watsonville, CA
Honda Civic Sdn
03/06/2020
Always great service!
This is my go-to shop for auto needs. I love their drive up oil change, super easy and convenient. In addition, needed to fix a flat tire, which was completed in an efficient manner. Much appreciated!

JO
Joy O.
Scotts Valley, CA
Geo Metro
03/06/2020
BEST ON IT FRIENDLIEST PLACE EVER!
Fast easy friendly what more could u want