Alan S.
Mazda CX-5
09/16/2018
Reliable and Friendly Local guys
I have been coming here for years with my multiple cars.Same people for years .Experienced guys who know every car.They will know you ,your car and your dog if you come regularly. Always quick in and out and no long wait like some of the big chain shops for an oil change.

DK
Deanna K.
09/15/2018
Great
The service was fast and very good. Very friendly workers, especially Dino. Highly recommend

Janice S.
La Selva Beach, CA
09/15/2018
Fast Service
I drove up and a guy greeted me with a smile. Was in and out in less than a half hour for a smog check. I was very impressed

Jason G.
Felton, CA
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Jason said this business is always nice.

Regena R.
Scion xB
09/14/2018
Great & Friendly Service
I’ve been coming here consistently for a few years now and love the friendly and complete service they offer. Paul, Chris and the whole team are very thorough and honest in my experience as far as sharing what needs my car has.

I will continue coming to them for oil changes and maintenance as well as tire work.

Gina René

09/13/2018
Smog
Long time customer , best service in town. Tires, Smog, oil change, general repair. Great staff, always polite, never pushy.

GB
Gene B.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/13/2018
Once again excellent service
I had my VW Jetta serviced and the whole process took less than 30 minutes with oil and filter change and fuild inspection as well

LC
Lindsay C.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Lindsay said the business is good and fast. The staff are kind and polite.

GB
Gene B.
Volkswagen Passat
09/07/2018
Always great service
In and out quickly with complete confidence that my car is well maintained.

GS
Gianni S.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Gianni said they have great customer service.

LF
Lysa F.
09/03/2018
Friendly, Reliable, Trustworthy
Being a woman, I have had my share of "crooks" take advantage of me when it comes to repairing my car. One lucky day, I stumbled upon Paul the owner of Auto Express Tire Pros . We immediatly hit it off and I could sense his honesty, strong work ethic and desire to do quality work. I felt respected and appreciated knowing that I was not being take advantage of. Over the years I have come to know and trust the entire staff. Not only do I do all of my maintenance and repair there, but sometimes I just roll in before i go on a road trip and ask the guys to check my fluids and tire pressure just to have a "peace of mind" while on the road. They do this with enthusiasm and most times don't even charge me! I own a 2004 LEXUS that has over 250k miles on it! It runs like a champ and the crew at Auto Express has EVERYTHING to do with it! i highly recommend them!

KD
Kimberly D.
Dodge Magnum
08/30/2018
Easy access from freeway as well as wonderful people to work with.
I have never had a disappointing experience and I have been going there for years. Everyone is so friendly and they take such good care of me. I feel like I am actually important and that they care. That is huge in this world we live in today. I say Yippee ki Yay to Auto Express and congratulations on your management!

ER
Earnest R.
Chrysler Crossfire
08/29/2018
Personal and quick service
Great place for thorough quick service for tires, brakes, and smog check. My smog check yesterday took less than 30 minutes with no waiting.

Megan D.
08/26/2018
friendly, timely service every time
I was in and out within 10 min.
The men who helped me were friendly and professional. It was actually enjoyable to get my oil changed.

MZ
Mark Z.
Capitola, CA
08/25/2018 Category: Service
Mark said the employees have been good to him. He has been loyal to them. He has had 4 vehicles serviced at this facility, one of them being 20 years old, and the employees have kept it running. He has high regard for all the employees, from the owner, to the assistant manager, to the mechanics.

NF
Neal F.
Cadillac DTS
08/24/2018
Easy Smog Check
Took my car to Auto Express today for a smog check. Mechanic greeted me before even entering office. He took keys and my registration and got started on car. He brought paperwork for a signature and in about 15 minutes smog check was done. Price was fair and a little less than some other shops. Clean waiting area, good coffee, great service. Next time I'll do the oil change there too.

NB
Nicholas B.
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Nicholas said he showed up early expecting to wait but they opened the store early for him.

PF
Pamela F.
Saturn SL
08/21/2018
Beyond the call of duty
I've known these guys for over 20 years. I give them 5 stars... if there were 10 stars they would get a 10!!! I work the night shift at Rite Aid, & Rick came in to purchase ice cream. He told me my tire was flat. Mind you, this is at night, 9:00pm... he took the ice cream home, came back, with his pump, and put air in my tire... I get off work at 10:30pm. He saved my night! The next day, I went to their shop and they looked up that my tire was 14 years old. (At nearly 80 years of age, I don't drive very far). I ended up purchasing 2 new tires... that I badly needed. Rick went beyond the call of duty to help me, after hours and off the clock! I appreciate the guys at Auto Express. They are the greatest. I have recommended them to others and I will continue to do so.

KJ
Kurt J.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
08/20/2018
Speedy and reliable
The guys at Auto Express are always friendly. Wait time is minimal for a quick oil and filter change. They have also done more extensive work on my '00 Tacoma, and I've always been happy with the work, the time to get it done, and their time explaining things.

BW
Brenda W.
Toyota Tercel
08/19/2018
Excellent service, great character
I've been going to Auto Express Tire Pros for quite some time and these guys always steer me in the right direction. They are always giving their best. They do not try to oversell extras and they are
very honest and dependable. I'm so grateful to have a place where I can trust what they're telling me and know that what they're telling me is the truth. A rare commodity in today's world.