Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Larry Z.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
01/20/2020
Fast and efficient!
I always get fast service and they do s good job!

Jenny B.
Watsonville, CA
Mazda CX-5
01/18/2020
Checked my brakes for free!
Wonderful customer service. Carefully pulled off tires to check my brakes and removed a rock in the brake plate which was causing a squealing sound. No charge!

Jeffrey L.
01/16/2020
Good fast and caring service!
Good service i trust

Rachmat M.
Soquel, CA
01/16/2020
Having your vehicle serviced by the Pros
I always leave knowing more about my vehicle than when I drove in and always appreciate the attention given.

PF
Pamela F.
Aptos, CA
Saturn SL
01/15/2020
My old car
My car is now 20 years of age... I bought it new and ...All these years, these boys have kept me on the road... They are the only ones who have worked on my car and they always have fixed any problem... I feel so lucky to have them on my team. I tell everyone I come into contact with, just how great they are. I hope I won't need a new car for another 20 years!!! And... at 80 years of age... I probably won't need another car. Love these guys...

Maurice W.
San Jose, CA
Kia Sportage
01/15/2020
Drive thru oil change with no waiting
Friendly, professional service. No waiting. Fast oil change.

HC
Heather C.
Toyota Yaris
01/11/2020
Thanks guys!
Had a screw in my tire, and wanted to change my tires, they were very efficient and did a gear job!

AC
Anna C.
Boulder Creek, CA
01/10/2020
Once again, I had a great experience with auto express!
Drove right up and got my oil changed in less than 10 minutes! The technicians were friendly and efficient!
With my coupon ( from good times magazine), it was only $27 after tax!!!

Jose A.
01/09/2020 Category: Service
Jose said that he doesn't have to wait and he trusts them with his vehicle. They have great service.

Amanda S.
Soquel, CA
Nissan Frontier
01/08/2020
Excellent mechanics - efficient, honest, and organized.
This is the best place in town for a quick oil change. You can just wait inside your car while they change the oil. I have also had major work done on my vehicle here. Their prices are fair and they get the work done quickly. They even loaned me a car, while they fixed mine. They have excellent customer service and knowledgeable, experienced staff. This mechanic shop is so organized and efficient, running like a well-oiled machine.

Maria P.
Freedom, CA
Mazda 626
01/07/2020
Great local service mechanics!!!
I have taken my cars and referred several friends and associates to Auto Express since 1990. Great service. Great mechanics. Great friends. A great local family business!!! I highly recommend them. Paul is a very warm and excellent owner.

Carla B.
01/03/2020
SUCH great service!
I was in and out for service in 10 minutes-
always plenty of knowledgable mechanics.
Never a hard sell of unwanted or unneeded services - believe me, as a woman that is not always the case.
i trust that when your mechanics say my car needs something, it really does!
Please treat your workers well-
this is a shining star of a business you run-
reasonable prices, fast service, and talented professional staff.

Jack S.
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Jack said that he spent more time waiting.

TC
Tracy C.
Acura MDX
12/27/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Dillon. He said they do good work.

Jay W.
Watsonville, CA
12/26/2019 Category: Service
Jay said the staff does a good job and there are no surprises.