NF
Neal F.
Ram 2500
09/18/2019
Fast accurate repairs and oil
This place has good mechanics and is very easy to work with on all vehicles

ED
Ed D.
09/17/2019
oil change
Excellent service combined with friendly staff

Tino B.
09/14/2019
Great service friendly technicians
Great service walk in for a smog check no appointment needed service perform in 20 minutes very happy. Keep ip the good work.

AC
Anna C.
Boulder Creek, CA
09/13/2019
Oil change/ tire rotation/ fixed horn
I'm extremely happy with the service from auto Express. Not only did I get the oil changed ($25 with coupon) and tires rotated (free when you purchase tires through Auto Express), they were able to fix my horn (part had to be ordered) within the same day!

Rebecca M.
Portland, ME
09/12/2019
In and out in a flash
Fast, efficient and very courteous!

AP
Alex P.
Boulder Creek, CA
Cadillac DTS
09/12/2019
New tires and alignment
Rick runs a great service shop. He beat a major online competitors pricing for the specific tires I wanted. More importantly, the service he provided was professional and thorough. I will definitely recommend my friends.

Belinda B.
Burlingame, CA
Nissan Rogue Sport
09/10/2019
The people
Very polite and very helpful great customer service fast service and will return back again

AL
Anatole L.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
09/09/2019
The staff is friendly, professional, and efficient.

Toyota Yaris
09/09/2019
Amazing!
Always so courteous and attentive. You guys do such a great job taking care of my car and my moms!!

BR
Brian R.
Chevrolet Colorado
09/08/2019
Great experience
Took my truck into Auto Express Tire with a flat tire. For $25, they plugged the hole, put the spare back(which isn’t easy to do on my truck) and got me and my truck back on the road. Great experience!

Rachmat M.
Soquel, CA
09/07/2019
Oil Change and check &/or top up other levela
I also appreciate my quick stop to have everything checked and either replaced (such as an air filter) and fluids topped up (such as windshield cleaner), tire pressure checked plus having my differential oil checked. And upon request receiving advice (and confirmation to what I had imagined was advised by the technicians at Toyoto when I drove out with a New Engine at ~ 300,000 miles), using a state of the art synthetic oil which will generally outlast conventional oil by a factor of 2.

09/07/2019
This was a very unexpected experience
It was like making a pit stop in the Indy 500.
Each member of the team knew what had to be done as my oil change and filter was replaced in 8 minutes.

IN Done & out

No waiting/ very professional, will definite be a future customer.

5 Stars is my rating

Abner S.
CA
09/06/2019
LA Dodgers fan
I wore my LA Dodgers hat but the guys treated me like and old friend. Helpful and jovial individuals even though they are rooting for the local teams. Great job and will continue to patronize this business.

PF
Pamela F.
Saturn SL
09/03/2019
great guys
I mean it, when I say that these guys are GREAT !!! My car will soon be 20 years of age and they keep it going. The part that I needed was no longer made and they went out of their way and found it for me, on the East coast! They put it in and my car is back to new... Love these boys... I tell everyone to go there for great service... Pamela

08/30/2019
One stop for several things done. In & out with quality service & parts.

Leggett, CA
Quick
Helpful staff, quick service

LW
Lanai W.
Toyota Tercel
08/30/2019
Excellent, timely, professional service every time!
The title of my review says it all: Excellent, timely, professional service every time!

John K.
08/30/2019 Category: Service
John said they were quick, efficient, and the price was right.

James W.
Ford Econoline
08/28/2019 Category: Service
James said the staff did exactly what he asked.

Deborah H.
Jeep Patriot
08/25/2019
It felt like a shell game.
From the minute I pulled in the obnoxious guy kept yelling and demanded my my name. He was too lazy to enter information so that is why you think my name is Deborah. Next time he should drag his ass across the room and look me in the eye. I had 5 to 7 guys trying to upsell all at the same time. I’m still not sure you actually changed the oil. No one in my family will ever be back.