Linda B.
Los Gatos, CA
Chevrolet Spark EV
11/26/2020
Great
Great service, very helpful.

Aptos, CA
Fast and Friendly
I recently got a new SUV and went to get my oil changed as I did with my previous car. Same awesome service and friendly guys. They were super sweet to my dog as well even though he is super apprehensive with strangers he warmed up to them fast. Will always come back

Maria P.
Freedom, CA
Mazda 626
11/25/2020
Honesty,, efficiency and great customer service.
I have been their costumer since 1988. I have referred my friends to them all the time. No complains whatsoever! Thank you Paul and Rick for your great customer service!

ER
EDDIE R.
Capitola, CA
Nissan Frontier 2WD
Professional staff
Excellent staff that is fair and honest. They were quick to service my vehicle and get it back to me.

Jonathan A.
Scotts Valley, CA
GMC Yukon XL
11/24/2020
Awesome service!
Guys here are awesome. Great job.

Jamie H.
Ram 2500
11/23/2020
Quick, easy, and professional!!
I showed up in the morning and I was told to bring my truck right in. They jumped right on it getting everything I needed done. Everyone was very professional, easy to deal with and the work was done quickly and correct. Great experience!!!

SK
Suzanne K.
11/20/2020
Oil chg & smog

TT
Thomas T.
11/20/2020
Smogging
Paul and his crew took care of my GF’s Camry. They had her up and going in no time. She said they were very courteous and sweet.

Maureen M.
Los Gatos, CA
Honda Civic Sdn
11/18/2020 Category: Service
Maureen said they were very helpful, polite and quick.

John S.
Volkswagen Cabrio
11/15/2020
Quick and friendly
Would definitely use them again. Got the job done fast and the price was just right.

PN
Paul N.
Porsche Boxster
11/14/2020
Fast and friendly service getting my Porsche smogged.
Auto Express did a great job getting my car smogged. They were friendly, fast and efficient. They are very knowledgeable and I appreciated this.

SD
Sonya D.
Ford Expedition EL
11/14/2020
Great service as always
Always a great experience at Auto Express. The crew is friendly and fast and prices are very reasonable.

Jesus G.
Lincoln LS
11/13/2020
Very friendly and they let you know what's going on
Very friendly staff they tell you what you need to know if there's any extra work that needs to be done I found them trustworthy and honest

11/12/2020
Tires, Brakes, Suspension, or front end work this IS the place
The team at Auto Express Tire Pros are the only place I go anymore for anything to do with Tires, Brakes, Suspension, or front end work on my Corolla or 3/4 Ton Diesel 4x4 Truck. Very competitive prices, knowledgeable, and a friendly crew.

JJ
Jacqueline J.
11/12/2020
Fast, Friendly and good Price
I did not have an appointment but got in for a Smog test right away. The technician who performed the test was very helpful (replaced some worn out pieces and informed me that I had a tail light bulb out), which he could replace if I wanted. The test was not the least expensive in town but not the most expensive either. Convenience and on the spot testing offset that. I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 because initially when I arrived to ask about service, the guy who approached just felt slightly standiffish. I think because I did not have my DMV paperwork, which he said would have made the pricess easier. He had us pull up in one bay but then instructed us to pull forward and do a U-Turn to go back around. Accept he did not say do a U-turn he said "your just going to go up there and turn back around", as he walked off. I did not know if i was supposed to go around the block or around the building. No problem , but the directions were not very clear. I drive a big truck which is not easy to maneuver. The location of this business is cramped with lots of parked and moving cars around from all the auto businesses.
Once that hurdle was over and we were manuved back in front of the building in a new bay the really nice technician approached. He was concise in his direction and very personable.
It was great that they have a waiting room because it was a windy, cold day, but it was so cold in there too.
When it was done I paid and was promptly given my paperwork. I had to ask if it was automatically sent to DMV, they did not just offer up that information. All and all I would say it was a good experience and I will return.