PP
Peg P.
11/30/2020
Gutter and lawn service
Just wanted to send a thumbs up for Cut King gutter services. After a quick and efficient cleanup one of the crew returned about an hour later to cut and trim a downspout that had been previously damaged. He brought a pair of aluminum cutters and reset the downspout now clear! Above and beyond but highly appreciated!

SA
Sandra A.
06/18/2019
Friendly, efficient service with fair pricing
When my lawn mower died, I contacted Cut King Lawn Service. I received an immediate reply, with a quote and all the details of arranging service. The workers arrived the next day and did a great job. Kevin, the owner, was friendly and professional. I will maintain this service for the rest of the season.

MZ
MICHAEL Z.
11/07/2018
Very good work!!!
Always trust that the Job will be done well. We have been with them for two years now. would highly recommend.

Jessica / Len L.
11/07/2018
Cut King Lawn Maint. Review
Cut King is very reliable and honest. They will show up every week as scheduled. They leave your property looking very nice and trimmed. They also perform a number of property tasks that need to be done yearly. Kevin the owner is great to work with. I would recommend Cut King for our outdoor property needs.

LJ
Linda J.
11/03/2018
Over and Above
Dependable service. Only cuts lawn when needed

PB
Paul B.
Los Angeles, CA
11/02/2018
Very Dependable and Good Prices
I've been using Cut King for about a year in Royal Oak, and their work is top-notch. I also appreciate the fair prices. I highly recommend them!

GT
Gay T.
11/02/2018
Good for Seniors !
I love how they will cut my grass only when it needs it. My other service would cut every week, even in the heat of August when there was nothing to cut ! This saves me money, which really helps out since I'm retired. Gee, it would be great for anyone ! :)

HR
Harvey R.
Berkley, MI
Great People
Found them (luckily) after my original service kind of flaked out. I'm very happy with their service and communication. I run a service business, so I promise you I recognize good service when I come across it. Funny story- I left them a tip and the owner actually let me know I overpaid. Honesty is important, and this company is a great one.

Mary C.
Always a great job!
Very dependable & reasonable.

AA
Alexi A.
Dependable and Honest
I've been using Cut King for 2 years now. I love how dependable and honest they are. When my lawn doesn't need cutting, they don't force it. I love how they offer additional services like Gutters and Leaf Removal. I am so happy to have found these guys!

Julie M.
Troy, MI
2018 Lawn Season
Cut King Lawn Care met all my lawn care expectations. They were reliable, responsive, and took the time to critically look at the condition of the lawn to ascertain if it actually needed cutting. Some weeks only the backyard was long, therefore, they only cut and charged for that service. It was a welcomed sight to come home to a freshly cut lawn/edging:)

TT
Thomas T.
05/13/2018
Fair and Honest
There ix ne set schedule. They only cut when it's needed. Including edging. Workers are very pleasant and friendly. Will use them all summer.

CD
Cristina D.
05/06/2018
Well Done!
Honest, trusty, reliable and courteous! We're very satisfied with Cut King's professionalism. They're respectful of your 'stuff' and your landscape. There were no snow delays. Overall, Well Done!

Dorothy H.
04/13/2018
Reliable
I am very happy with the service this past winter. Snow removal was timely taken care of after every snow fall.
Lawn care was also done regularly as needed during warm months.

John H.
Troy, MI
04/08/2018
John, troy
Does good work and will pass if not needed. Easy to get in touch with if necessary.