LJ
Lois J.
Honda Civic Sdn
12/16/2018
Satisfied customer
This is my second year coming to Cutshaw and again I’m very pleased with the professionalism and kindness of the staff. Thanks for taking care of my Honda.

SL
Sarah L.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Sarah said the business was easy to work with and she appreciates them.

John M.
Volvo 240
12/11/2018 Category: Service
John said that the place was responsive and took care of his vehicle the best they could under those circumstances.

EG
Elizabeth G.
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Elizabeth said they always give her quick, informative and helpful service.

TC
Timothy C.
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Timothy said they are helpful.

ZW
Zane W.
Kia Rio
11/27/2018
Customer Service is top notch
This place is great. The guys are friendly, honest and fast. Usually turn around for my car’s basic needs is less than a day and often times is finished day of. Since my former mechanic left town, Cutshaw is my go to and they are great.

CN
Carson N.
Nissan Versa
11/21/2018
Nice!
Super nice people! Very friendly and good at what they do.

Honda Fit
11/20/2018
Great shop!
Always really friendly. The work is quality and done quickly!

MO
Madison O.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Madison said the service was prompt and the pricing was fair.

SR
Shari R.
11/16/2018
Thank you!
My experience with Cutshaw has always been positive. Thank you to Domingo and all the mechanics for being able to accommodate my schedule and for taking such good care of my Camry! I really appreciate how thorough they are in looking at my car as well as giving me explanations of what needs work, or even letting me know if I can hold off on getting something done. Thank you!

NN
Nina N.
11/14/2018
Superb service!
Cutshaw Automotive always goes out of their way to accommodate their customers schedule. They are thorough and the prices are very fair. I highly recommend them!

SG
Stephen G.
Cadillac Escalade
11/09/2018
By far The Best
Exceptional service at very fair price. Fixed right the first time

TR
Tom R.
11/08/2018
Another great experience @ Cutshaw Automotive
Always quality work & good recommendations. Staff are friendly & helpful. They have been super to work with.

DO
Diane O.
Ford Five Hundred
11/08/2018
Fantastic job as usual!!!
Domingo and his team do another outstanding job on my car!! I am so very blessed to have them as our automotive shop! I will never go any place else!!! They are the very best!!

SE
Sam E.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Sam said they were great.

Molly G.
Kia Forte
11/07/2018
The staff is friendly and they dont over charge you.
Cutshaw is trustworthy and I will definitely return!

BO
Bryce O.
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Bryce said the staff was great.

DO
Diane O.
11/06/2018
Excellent service!!
Cutshaw Auto continues to be the best automotive place in Richmond!! Excellent customer service and the staff is so friendly!! My son and I would not go anywhere else for our automotive needs!! So glad we found them!!

MT
Mandie T.
Midlothian, VA
GMC Acadia
11/01/2018
Quick and Easy!
Great customer service, will be back for sure!

Mallory C.
Honda Civic Cpe
10/30/2018
Flexible, Fast and Friendly
I highly recommend Cutshaw, because they’ve always given me great service at a reasonable price. Any time I’ve had a problem with my car, I’ve met mechanics that are helpful, friendly, and quick at figuring out what needs to be done to get my car running again. Great people.