Kia Forte
02/17/2019
Fntastic work that didn't try to gouge me out of my money on the state inspection.

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/14/2019
Explains things.
Domingo & Chris took the time to explain & show the work that was needed to be done. Nick was also very helpful.

Robert M.
Kia Optima
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Robert said this business is open on Saturday.

Trisha M.
02/10/2019
More than convenience
I started taking my car to Cutshaw since it’s in my neighborhood and quicky learned that I’ll take it there even if I move away. Repairs have always been done well, fairly priced and quick. Thanks for keeping me and the old Toyota running!

Acura RDX
02/07/2019
great service
I always have a good service experience at Cutshaw Automotive. They are thorough and helpful.

AK
Ananhita K.
Mercedes-Benz E320
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Ananhita said the employees were always nice. They did the right thing.

Hyundai Tucson
01/30/2019
Grateful for Cutshaw
I always feel taken care of at Cutshaw. Sometimes I try to go to Jiffy Lube in lieu of scheduling an appointment, but I am quickly reminded of why Cutshaw is the better choice.

EM
Emily M.
01/28/2019
I had a great experience at Cutshaw Automotive. Their customer service was amazing. They have a great waiting area and my car was serviced quickly. I will definitely come back.

Donna R.
01/27/2019
HONEST and prompt servive
Scheduled an appt. and vehicle was looked at on time.
It was reported what needed to be done and was completed quickly.
Staff was pleasant and helpful.

Midlothian, VA
01/21/2019
Prompt, good services
Cutshaw automotive has prompt friendly service. Most importantly they seem to be honest with what they say needs to be done, and their prices are completely reasonable.

TR
Tom R.
01/19/2019
Great, consistent service.
Always helpful & professional service at a fair price. Not to mention coupons on their website!

VD
Victoria D.
Honda Civic Coupe
01/13/2019
Genuinely nice guys
Cutshaw is my go-to auto place. The guys there are always genuine and friendly. Being a young woman, usually mechanics talk to me in a patronizing way but these guys always talk to me with respect and answer all of my questions. I really feel comfortable going there and I know that I’m always getting the best service!

KD
Kathryn D.
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Kathryn said that the place had quick service.

Michael B.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Michael said the business did a good job.

Sophia W.
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Sophia said she had a good experience with the business. They were helpful and explained all costs.

Rob S.
01/07/2019
EZPZ
I brought my vehicle in on short notice and a vague description. The Cutshaw team had my car back to me within an hour and gave me a great run down of what they did with no BS or pitches for unnecessary service. I appreciate the honesty and modest charge for the mechanic's time. Would come back.

LD
Leah D.
Acura RDX
01/06/2019
Oil Change and maintenance
The service is fast and reasonably priced. And Domingo is always so helpful and friendly!

GG
Greg G.
01/05/2019
Responsive to my requests
I drop off and pick up my daughter from school so after dropping her off I drove directly to Cutshaw hoping to get a state inspection. I knew it was first come first served but I asked if it were possible to have it done by 2pm. Domingo said he would do what he could. He called me at 10:30am to tell me everything was ready. And I was able to pick my daughter up from school. Thanx.

AA
Ashley and Marty A.
01/03/2019
Love this place!
I am so grateful to have Cutshaw "in the neighborhood". Domingo runs a great place and every one of the guys have been incredibly helpful - even when I pulled in to see if they would check the U-Haul hookup I did by myself! Highly recommend.

Robert C.
Jeep Liberty
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Robert said that the place did everything he needed and completed the work promptly.