HO
Herbert O.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Herbert said they did a good job.

JJ
Jakob J.
Dodge Caliber
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Jakob said the business's service was efficient and his vehicle is working great now.

Micheal D.
Nissan Xterra
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Micheal said the business did a good job.

Mitsubishi Outlander
09/06/2018
Quick Stop Shop
I actually had never heard of Cutshaw Automotive. I managed to be one of those last minute inspection people and couldn't find anyone. A coworker mentioned Cutshaw and said they were fair and a nice auto repair shop. I called and was told I could bring my vehicle right then. I arrived and even with vehicles there to be serviced, I was scheduled. I left my vehicle and to my surprise they contacted me only a couple hours later stating they had completed the inspection and even gave me recommendations on additional services I should look into; there was no pressure but mere suggestions and I appreciated that. The experience was great, the staff was very friendly and the check in and out experience was quick. I would definitely recommend Cutshaw Automotive to others. Thank you.

David D.
Jeep Compass
09/03/2018
Doubtful I'll return
Mechanic didnt latch my hood, how I can be certain they can even replace a wheel bearing properly? I should have listened to my friends and took my vehicle elsewhere but I really wanted to believe this was a good place to go. Im hesitant as I don't trust the safety of my vehicle in your hands.

Michael B.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
09/01/2018 Category: Service
Michael said the service was very accommodating.

CD
Chris D.
08/22/2018
Cutshaw Automotive
Matt Natter is a great Mechanic!!

Rice, VA
Buick Regal
08/22/2018
No problems.
... came in for a diagnostic test - no problems really. Didn't like the news about my car but they were quick and I was in and out of there.

08/20/2018
Fantastic - as always!
Staff was courteous and honest...and, as always, fantastic to work with. Reliable, reasonably priced, locally owned & operated...enough said.

Kia Rio
08/19/2018
30K Visit
Always a pleasure to visit Cutshaw. Quality care & great customer service. Highly recommend.

BJ
Bailey J.
08/16/2018
Consistently Great
This is my second time coming here. The first time was for a inspection and the second for an oil change and a tire leak. Every time everyone was so nice, informative and helpful. Prices are ALWAYS good. I will keep returning every time!

DT
Daniel T.
08/14/2018
Great experience
My car needed an inspection, and Cutshaw checked it out, got it back to me same day, let me know there are a few things that I need to look into or they'll cause more trouble down the line. As always, great experience. For anything that I'm worried about doing myself, these guys are my garage.

Donna R.
08/10/2018
Honest and helpful
Communication was very good. Explained work that needed to be done in detail.

Brett M.
Mechanicsville, VA
Volvo S60
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Brett said his overall experience with the business was good. The price of the service was reasonable and it was done correctly.

Courtney S.
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Courtney said she had no issues..

SL
Samantha L.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Samantha said the business does quick work and they are in a good location.

Dwayne G.
Petersburg, VA
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Dwayne said he gets good, fast, friendly service and the staff know what they're talking about.

Robert W.
Richmond, VA
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
08/06/2018
Excellent Customer Service and follow up
Every time I have been to Cutshaw Automotive it has been a positive experience. Domingo in the front office is absolutely spectacular. He is down to earth, honest, friendly, and polite. He is very supportive and responsive. He even offered to obtain a part and get an estimate on something that was more cosmetic than necessity and promptly called me with the results of that search. The technician, Nick, also called me to advise me of some items that I may want to fix soon. I okayed some of the items and he called me back as soon as they were finished. Cutshaw was great and let me leave my car overnight until I could pick it up the next day. Excellent company with great people and I would recommend to anyone!

KD
Karen D.
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Karen said she would recommend the business for service.

DF
Dawn F.
Scion iQ
08/05/2018
Good customer service
Always happy to get me back on the road safely. Would definitely recommend to anyone.