Jamie C.
12/15/2019
Great Customer Service
Car in for minor work and inspection. Now running great. Jack went above and beyond in customer service. Good prices and excellent timely service. Could not ask for more!

Donna C.
Kia Rio
12/15/2019
Cutshaw Rocks
Domingo & his team never fail to provide friendly, honest, quality service...Cutshaw has serviced my car for the past 6 years & I highly recommend!

12/14/2019
The Service was fantastic
All the guys were very helpful with getting what I needed to get done on my car, plus gave some extra help fixing a small problem afterwards with no charge. I will definitely be back to support these guys.

Michael R.
Toyota Camry Solara
12/11/2019 Category: Service
Michael said they were quick and communicated very well. It was an easy process.

EB
Emily B.
12/10/2019 Category: Service
Emily said the employees were very friendly.

AO
Aaron O.
12/07/2019
Great service in a timely manner
I started coming to Cutshaw when I had a coupon and found them to be very helpful. They got the work done fast and were very knowledgeable about what needed to be done. I highly recommend them.

Mike C.
12/06/2019
Car Inspection
Did a thorough inspection of my car. Kept me informed of the progress during the day. Friendly and reliable. Thanks!

Jon VIP M.
12/05/2019
Best service you can ask for.
The guys at Cutshaw are second to none. They’re always straight forward with you and don’t try to sell you anything you don’t need. I take my personal vehicles as well as all my company vehicles to Cutshaw Auto because I know they’ll do the job right. Very friendly and quick service, but they won’t take shortcuts. They’ll make sure things are done properly and your car is better off than it was when you brought it in. Bottom line is they know what they’re doing and if you want your vehicle taken care of properly, take it to Cutshaw.

Nissan Versa
11/25/2019
Domino was great. I will be back for sure.

IC
Isabella C.
Honda Civic Sedan
11/17/2019
Great Service!
I just moved to RVA and I am so glad that I found Cutshaw Automotive. Domingo and his team are incredibly kind and helpful and provided fast service. They have great prices and I left incredibly happy with my car. Thank you!

Honda Accord
11/16/2019
Good service, friendly, inconvinient Delays
When I went into the store they were very friendly and helpful. However, my repair took a day longer than expected because the supplier failed to send a part to cutshaw. I understand that some things are out of control, but they did not call me to update me that this was what was happening, and I felt out of the loop about the status of my car.
Other than that it was a good experience.

James A.
11/12/2019
Great communication and service
Highly recommended!

JOSEPH C.
Chevrolet Colorado
11/07/2019
Always accommodating and courteous.
The folks at Cutshaw are always very friendly and helpful. I have never had an unfavorable experience in my dealings with them.

LD
Leah D.
Acura RDX
11/05/2019
Regular maintenance
Great customer service and very efficient! Thanks

Matthew B.
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Matthew said the service was good. The employees recommended services that didn't need to be done and told him that a more expensive part was needed if the one part was going to be replaced. He found out this was not true. The quote also seemed unfair. He probably would not recommend this business for the reasons stated.

JOHN A.
Isuzu Pickup
11/03/2019
Always great customer service
I have been using Cutshaw now for at least 10 years. Always a positive experience. As an independent repair and service shop, they get it right with honest evaluations of needed services. They don't over charge and they get the repairs done right. The condition of their facility says a lot about the level of professional service you will receive. Just take a look at the spotless house keeping in their repair shop bays and lot. If you need service or repair, you won't be disappointed here!

CL
Chris L.
Hyundai Elantra GT
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Chris said the business was great. The staff was very friendly, the work was good and they were honest.

Jackie B.
Audi Q7
10/31/2019
Inspection
Quick, fairly priced and great work!

Nissan Sentra
10/30/2019
Quick and painless
Needed my car inspection done. Gentleman who helped me out was really nice. Car was ready within two hours which was surprising considering it was the end of the month. Great experience.

TP
Tim P.
10/22/2019
The service!
They did a great job quickly fixing my tire with a nail in it.