Matt G.
Honda Accord Coupe
01/15/2021 Category: Service
Matt said they were easy to deal with and had a reasonable price.

SP
Samantha P.
Nissan Versa
01/12/2021 Category: Service
Samantha said they were spot on and she didn't have any problems. Everything was done. They provided the service fast.

Kip M.
01/09/2021
Excellent service, most helpful customer relations......they are friends
All of the things said in the Review Title and more. Ashley always goes out of her way to provide full explanations of services required and delivered. She is so joyous in her greeting and a real pleasure with whom to do business !

Kathleen M.
12/22/2020
Professionals!
Cutshaw Automotive has fair prices, the y finish the job when they say they will, they keep the customer updated on the repairs, and they're convenient to where I live. They have serviced my high mileage vehicles for the past year with excellent service.

CT
Chris T.
Honda CR-Z
12/20/2020
Good service, not so good communication
Service itself is fine. Recommendation to management - I was told in the morning I dropped off my car it would be ready by 2pm (on a Saturday). I receive a text message at 1:13, "You'll be receiving a text to pay option, if you choose to pay that way, we'll leave your key under your driver mat. Or reply OK to pick up by 12pm." Frantically I call to ensure I can pick up the car before the place closes (Google has it closing at 2pm), and nobody answers. The voicemail says hours of operation on Saturday are from 8am until "12ish". I was able to pick up my car before the place closed....

All this to say management needs to tighten up their logistics and communication. Otherwise fine service.

CV
Christine V.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
12/15/2020
Takes longer than usual but seemingly honest
The whole staff has been changed since Domingo passed and this was very disappointing. However, I wanted to give the new crew a chance. I dropped the car off when they opened at 8am for the mechanic to check out a noise from the tires & for an oil change. It took them longer than expected (ready only at 2pm) & I had to call them a couple times to find out anything about my car since they didn't give me any time frame & conflicting stories re: what was happening w/my car. However, they seemed to be honest & didn't charge me for the mechanic's test drive of my car which I appreciated. Thx Cutshaw Automotives.

BG
Beth G.
Mercedes-Benz E320
12/11/2020 Category: Service
Beth said they gave her good service, she says the employees are very nice.

Jason H.
12/05/2020
Excellent customer service
Cutshaw Automotive always provides excellent customer service! I got my 90k mile service done there which requires lots of inspections, and the technician called to tell me what they found, the estimated cost, and for permission to proceed with the work. Also, when I picked up my car, one of the indicator lights was still on so I returned to the shop, and 2 technicians ended up working on it until the indicator turned off. It’s those little touches that will keep me coming back and recommending Cutshaw to friends and coworkers who need an auto care recommendation!

BU
brittany u.
Honda Accord Coupe
12/04/2020
Painless visit
I'm somewhat new to Richmond and was nervous about finding a trustworthy shop. I went with Cutshaw after several friends recommended it and I'm glad I did.

VH
Victoria H.
11/27/2020
Completely unprofessional, charging card for unauthorized work
My husband brought his work van in because it had broken down. He was told repairs (battery and a couple of other small things) would be around $500. Now he is being told that those repairs were just made to see "what was wrong". No one would pay $500 just to see what is wrong with a van that has 200K plus miles. Now he is being told the vehicle will need $2000 more in repairs to run. The "lady" for lack of a better term, was yelling over the phone. This was horrible communication at best and highway robbery at worst, avoid at all costs!!!

Andrew M.
11/21/2020
State inspection
Quick, easy, and thorough.

SD
Steve D.
11/20/2020 Category: Service
Steve said they were very courteous and prompt. They called back when they said they would. He will be back for the next service when it is needed.

David R.
Kia Sportage
11/14/2020
Failed to identify problem and still charged diagnostic fee
Usually happy here, but disappointed lately.

On two separate visits over a month, failed to identify cause of a troubling belt system noise, in spite of charging me a diagnostic fee. The noise is getting worse by the day, so I have to take it in to another shop this coming week.

David W.
Mazda RX-8
10/17/2020 Category: Service
David said they were honest with the assessment. He recommends them to anyone looking for an automotive garage.

Brennan S.
10/07/2020 Category: Service
Brennan said the business is nice, the vehicle passed inspection.