STEVEN H.
09/23/2020
Starter module
Free towing! Quick turn around on truck repair! Nice Job!

TF
Tommy F.
Honda Element
09/18/2020 Category: Service
Tommy said the repairs were done in a timely manner and the business was also very informative.

EB
ESTELLE B.
09/17/2020
Thorough and personal
Followed through with my requests, and went the extra mile to provide great service!

Lauren B.
09/13/2020
Great Customer Service
This place is great! They were incredibly helpful and I felt like really cared about my situation and wanted to do what was best for me. Very knowledgeable and super friendly staff.

Micheal D.
Nissan Xterra
09/10/2020 Category: Service
Micheal said the business had no surprises.

KA
Kelsey A.
Chevrolet Cruze
09/08/2020
Quick Service
I have only been once but so far I am impressed! They responded to my emails very quickly and provided multiple estimates for the service I was getting done (4 new tires and a oil change). It ended up getting done the same day I dropped my car off and the price was very reasonable.

KG
Karen G.
Acura MDX
09/05/2020 Category: Service
Karen said her visit was wonderful and she had a great experience.

Trisha M.
08/29/2020
Always a good experience
I know when I drop my car off I’m never going to get gouged with unnecessary work. Thank you to all of you at Cutshaw!

Andrew M.
Honda HR-V
08/28/2020
Oil change and state inspection
They did an oil change and my yearly state inspection. It was a nice and easy process!

MINI Cooper Hardtop
08/26/2020
State Inspection & Oil Change
Friendly and fair folks with a quick turnaround time.

NK
Nick K.
Volkswagen Tiguan
08/22/2020 Category: Service
Nick said they did a great job.

08/19/2020
Knowledgeable professionals, very reasonable prices
I began taking my cars to Cutshaw because it is walking distance from my home. I continue bringing my cars here because I never feel like I'm being sold on something I don't need. The work is always completed when promised. Also, the professionals who work there have also suggested other trusted businesses, if they are unable to do the work-- and I respect that immensely.

SF
Stephen F.
Volkswagen Passat Wagon
08/07/2020 Category: Service
Stephen said the staff was very nice.

Amy S.
Nissan Rogue Select
08/07/2020 Category: Service
Amy said the service was great and they were done quick.

08/05/2020
Diagnosed an odd issue and helped me pass inspection
This place is just one of those places you try once and never go anywhere else. They have always been honest and kind and are part of the neighborhood. I love supporting local businesses and I am so glad they have great customer service and deliver exactly what they say. I waited until the end of the month to get my state inspection at my last encounter. And they helped me solve an issue that has been ongoing for awhile now. Thanks for keeping me safe and being awesome!!
If you haven't been here, go tomorrow! They are just a walk away from the Museum District.