AH
Andrew H.
Ford Expedition EL
07/16/2021
Continued great service
I bring all my vehicles here and the service continues to be prompt and excellent. Good communication to keep you me updated when vehicles are completed and what services need to be done. Now, you need to get the one mechanic who can work on my 79 c-7 jeep. I need a few things done!!!!!!

07/12/2021
Cutshaw always goes above and beyond
Cutshaw Auto has always been an amazing service provider. Staff always go above and beyond to help. Prices are affordable and the service is well done. Thanks!

IC
Ian C.
Virginia
07/08/2021 Category: Service
Ian said the business was positive with an incredible staff. They are truthful, genuine and prompt personnel.

Jessica L.
Toyota Prius c
06/29/2021
Usually Good Experience
Have previously had good experience with these guys. Prices are reasonable and their suggestions regarding work needed seem good without trying to sell you on something. My most recent visit was a bit frustrating however. They said they would call me to pick up the car when it was ready, but never did. Later when I called to check on it, they said they had texted me, but I never received a text. I organized my day around picking up the car and would have made other plans had I known it was done earlier. Minor inconvenience in the end, but still somewhat annoying.

06/28/2021
The staff was very informative and welcoming. They had me in and out as soon as possible and were really accommodating. I waited in the customer lounge and got my oil changed very smoothly.

CF
Chris F.
06/25/2021
Easy Fast And Great Communication
Cutshaw makes servicing my vehicle easy and convenient. They are always able to tend to my vehicles needs even without an appointment and communicate via text and phone so if I’m busy at work I can quickly read and respond to a text when given updates on my car. They take the added stress out of unexpected car repairs. I’m glad I can count on them.

BRIANNE S.
Hyundai Tucson
06/24/2021
Great Customer Service
Cutshaw Automotive is a place I can trust and I would highly recommend them.

Honda Civic Sdn
06/24/2021
Quick service and friendly staff
I always use Cutshaw Automotive for my car needs. The staff there are always friendly and efficient. They do great work and the prices are affordable.

Toyota Prius c
06/14/2021
Easy and quick
Took my car in for an inspection and oil change on a Saturday morning. It was done within and a few hours!

Joe F.
Toyota Yaris
06/08/2021
quick service and communication
Digital communication over text was excellent and user friendly. service completed quickly without any issues at this time.

John H.
06/04/2021
Good timely work
Good work, timely, trustworthy.

Amanda S.
Virginia
06/02/2021 Category: Service
Amanda said there was a little mix up with the inspection but everything went well.

OD
Olivia D.
Audi Q5
05/27/2021 Category: Service
Olivia said the location of the business is convenient. She said the staff is thorough with estimate and cost. She does appreciate the transparency and the QR system is easy .

Kia Soul
05/20/2021
Service appointment
They got me an appointment quickly and were very nice to work with

Jake A.
Dodge Dakota
05/20/2021 Category: Service
Jake said the business does fast work. They are easy and good communication plus he absolutely would recommend them.