Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5rating 4.2

TP
Tom P.
04/29/2019
Worse mechanic ever
I have 2005 dodge ram 35004x4 it was in a accident the rear end was bent the body shop said take to d&g that have a rack they can check it and insurance company will replace it this is wear the nightmare started it took Dan three weeks to send the bid to the insurance company when I ask him what is the hold up he got mad and said I don't have time for this shit so he finally gets the rear end put in I think ok truck is fixed so I go put brand new bfg tires on and about six weeks go by and I notice the rear tires are cupping really bad take to Dan he said tire are not balance right I don't believe him but ok I take the truck to a tire shop they said balance is good so I have them put it on the alignment rack they said rear end is not in straight ok so I call Dan he doesn't believe me and is real rude so I have body shop drop off the truck I am so mad better I don't go there so they drop it off he put it on his alignment rack and said rear end he put in is bent so he was paid by the insurance company to do a ailment when he put the rear in he didn't so the truck sat in his shop for three weeks he said the wreaking yard doesn't want to warranty the rear end it has been more then 90 days if he had done the alignment that he was paid for none of this would have happened so I had the body shop pick up the truck they took it to a dodge dealership and they fixed in to days Dan put it in wrong I am sure I will have take this to court to get my tires replace they are 75 percent gone only put 2500 miles on they all because he put the rear end in wrong and did not check alignment worse shop I have ever seen do yourself a favor stay away

DA
DEVON A.
10/21/2011
D & G Automotive is AWESOME!
Dan and Greg are SUPER nice guys! Clean shop, EXCEPTIONAL customer service, trustworthy ethics. A++ rating, highly recommend! Thanks for the ride home Dan! :-)

MICHAEL C.
10/07/2011
Greg did a great job and nice to see an owner (Dan) hands on the repair job.

DAVID G.
Seal Beach, CA
08/25/2011
D & G goes the extra mile
We were stranded on the highway half way between Big Bear and Mentone. We got a tow truck to tow us to Big Bear for repairs. D & G stayed after hours to wait for us so they could keep the car in their gated area overnight for repairs the following day and then drove us and our supplies to our cabin in Big Bear Lake. They were life savers!

DF
DOUG F.
07/03/2011
good guys
its nice to find real mechanics you can trust your car too.