EB
Eric B.
Colton, CA
Chrysler PT Cruiser
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Spoke to Eric's wife. She said she was a long time customer. The facility provided good, timely service.

MIKE H.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
05/19/2019
Accommating, competent and friendly
My vehicle has carried me through the last 17 years and is important to me. I have always taken good care of it and it is part of my family. So when I moved here 3 years ago I searched for a a garage and mechanics who I can trust and I found Greg's Garage and have been very happy with the care, service and expertise they give me.

MA
Michael A.
Mitsubishi Galant
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Michael said he took his vehicle into the business for a diagnostic.

Jeff R.
Beaumont, CA
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said the business is very thorough and honest. And not only did they get his vehicle ready for the smog test, they took it to get a smog test for him. He also wanted to mention how this business is very trustworthy.

ND
NAOMI D.
Yucaipa, CA
Cadillac CTS-V Coupe
05/10/2019
Honest, fair and reliable!
I have been a Greg’s Garage customer for more than 10 years and could not feel more fortunate to have a reliable, honest and fair mechanic take care of my family’s vehicles. Greg and his staff assess, communicate and deliver excellent service year after year! I regularly compare prices and Greg’s Garage charge fair prices and I have never had to use their warranty on their service because they get the repairs and maintenance complete and right the first time. I recommend and refer family and friends regularly.

VC
Fast reliable honest affordable

Honda Fit
04/19/2019
Fast and efficient
Oil change was done, minor repair was dealt with, and everything that was needed was explained.

Shawn M.
Dodge Neon
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Shawn said all her needs were met and her estimate and everything was done very well.

RUS R.

GR
GAY R.
04/13/2019
Always reliable workmanship!
I have been going to Greg's garage for years. They know my car and they know my needs. Their work is always the best, plus they always tell me the truth. I highly recommend them!

Beshawn B.
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Beeshawn said that he has no complaints.

Doug C.
Highland, CA
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Doug said the business is honest and gives good service.

ES
EILEEN S.
04/03/2019
Needed a repair and needed it fast!
I was so grateful when Greg answered the telephone on Saturday afternoon when I called. My engine's "check engine" light was on, there was a horrible smell and a bit of a clanking noise was heard.
I had been out of the country and returned to find my car inoperable. I needed to get to work on Monday and I needed my car fixed ASAP.

I was told to bring it down first thing Monday morning (which I did) and it was ready to go with a new radiator and engine analysis by 3:00 PM that day. Thank you! I'll be back again.

KF
KELLY F.
Mentone, CA
Kia Optima
04/03/2019
Oil Change and tire rotation
Great Service, Very Friendly.

GC
George C.
Riverside, CA
Ford Flex
03/30/2019 Category: Service
George said the service was good. The employees went above and beyond.

Bernie M.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
03/28/2019 Category: Service
Bernie said he received good service.

PV
Patricia V.
Mitsubishi Outlander
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Patricia said the service was excellent.

JOHN F.
Chevrolet Camaro
03/19/2019
Best in Redlands
Guaranteed great service

Ray C.
Calimesa, CA
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Ray said he's been with Greg for over thirty years and would definitely recommend the business for service.

Cadillac DeVille
03/11/2019
I got a genuine feeling of "trust" when i talked to both Greg and his son David.
The repairs were completed on time. There was a front brake issue and Greg took the time to call me and explain the situation. I should also mention that I knew Greg's father at Redlands High School which seemed to further solidify a positive customer/owner business relationship.

I will be taking both of my vehicles to this establishment for service from now on.