07/29/2021
We've been trusting Greg for about 30 years. He's the best.
Totally trustworthy.

PD
PETE D.
Nissan Versa Note
07/29/2021
Best Mechanic
I will never go anywhere else to get my car serviced. Excellent customer service, and Greg never tries to sell you services you don’t need (which I greatly appreciate as I know nothing about cars). I will be a lifetime customer.

PR
PAM R.
07/28/2021
Great
Thank you Greg and your team. Always providing great service!

Yucaipa, CA
Honda Accord Coupe
07/22/2021
Great service, as always
Greg runs a fine garage, offering professional and timely service. He doesn't look for ways to increase the bill. And he contacts the customer with questions and informs when the vehicle is ready. Greg's Garage is a find for reliable vehicle service in Redlands!

NH
NANCY H.
Ford C-Max Energi
07/14/2021
Fast, through and polite.
Oil change in under an hour and they found a nail in the front tire and plugged it as well.

RODGER R.
Chevrolet Traverse
07/11/2021
Happy Long Time Customers
We take all our vehicles to Greg. Greg has been repairing our cars for years. We trust his work and ethics. He is very professional and timely on repairs. You can feel secure having your car repaired by Greg and his mechanics.

KD
KERRY D.
07/02/2021
Brake repair
I called late Wednesday for an appointment and by midday Thursday my Subaru’s brakes were fixed, and at a very fair price. (My local Subaru dealer couldn’t get me in until 2 weeks later.) They even found a nail in a tire and repaired that. Another great experience at Greg’s Garage.

RICHARD B.
06/11/2021
Quick, proficient service
We have been using Greg’s Garage for about 20 years. We have never had a bad experience. From in-depth service to a routine oil change Greg’s Garage is the best!

MIKE H.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
06/08/2021
Always good quality care and personalized service
From scheduling service, check in, follow up to pickup I feel I’m in good hands with Greg

AG
ALEX G.
05/28/2021
Very professional
Greg was very professional and took the time to explain my vehicles problem after doing a complete diagnostic check and got the job done.

Nissan Versa Note
05/01/2021
Greg’s Garage review
I take my car to Greg’s Garage because their work is always good and on time. Recently, needed something done in a hurry and they got me right in and took care of it. Always friendly. Very knowledgeable. Fair pricing.
Greg B. from Greg's Garage responded on 05/12/2021

Pete, happy to get you back on the road. Thanks for the nice review. See you next time, Greg

MARTHA B.
05/01/2021
FULLY TRUSTWORTHY
Have been a Greg's Garage customer for over a quarter-century. Referred numerous friends who continue to patronize him. He has seen us through the thick and thin of car days. I also consider him a friend.
GB
Greg B. from Greg's Garage responded on 05/12/2021

Martha, as always thanks for your business and kind words, Greg

LC
LESANNE C.
04/29/2021
Always there for my old car..never overcharge, always fix the problem,.
title says it..I have many reviews already written.

LG
Laurie G.
Highland, CA
04/29/2021 Category: Service
Laurie said they do good work and they're good guys.

Steven B.
Highland, CA
04/29/2021 Category: Service
Steven said they were perfect. He works in the desert and noticed that there was no air coming out of his air conditioning. Five years ago, he had this business work on the air conditioning on another vehicle and it turned out perfect. They are closed on Saturday, but that is his only day off and he thought it was real nice of them to schedule a Saturday appointment for him. They were very straight forward ,super nice, his air conditioning works great and he is very grateful to them.