ST
STEVE T.
Ford Windstar Wagon
10/11/2018
Quality Servise
We had a number of problems with our vehicle and they took care of them on time .

RENEE B.
09/14/2018
Excellent Team
I DID NOT phone in for an appointment and when I dropped the vehicle off Darren and his team completed a spot inspection and made the necessary request for parts. I had the vehicle back the next day and its driving like new and its a 2000 Camry.

RALPH W.
Chrysler 300
09/02/2018
Honest and Reliable
You can always depend on excellent service. D and J stands behind their work, if ever any problems they fix it. Would recommend them to everyone.

BA
BOB A.
Chevrolet Camaro
09/01/2018
Quality and accuracy of service as well as personable
Professional, quality service at a very reasonable price. Awesome!!!!!!!!

JOHN P.
08/31/2018
Darren and Denise are great to work with. They always do their best to take care of our vehicles!

LYNDA S.
08/20/2018
Kind, honest, trust worthy and very helpful. Family owned buisness.
I have been going to DJ's auto for 8 years they are great . Family owned business, trust worthy , honest, great people . They really help you in the best way possible.

FF
FRAN F.
Toyota Avalon
08/09/2018
Fran Fields
Outstanding service always professional and trustworthy..

RICK B.
07/22/2018
Air condition repair
I am very happy with the work completed. It blows really cold just like new. Additionally Darren is great with identifying other issues and proving options to resolve them. Extremely happy with their work.

DIANE R.
07/07/2018
Fair, Friendly and very Reliable
Very efficient service with a crew that really cares. Reliable, friendly and fair !

GJ
GARY J.
07/02/2018
Great customer service on from phone Callto Completion
Excellent phone service in getting Me day and time I needed. Workers let me know progress
And other things needed for my air conditioner and raidiator, etc to be in top shape. Repaired broken hood latch and cabin filter and battery maintenance . Very satisfied and Truck was finished at stated time frame. I will be back

MO
Mike O.
06/14/2018
Simply The Best
Outstanding service and qualty workmanship! My daughter's car has never run better! We've brought our Ford F150 and our other cars to D & J Auto because we know that the work done will be done to specifications. Darin gets it right! The price is fair and more importantly, the trust I have in them. Thank you!
Darren S. from D & J Auto Doctors responded on 06/15/2018

Thank you so much Mike, its customers like you that keep us going. This is not an easy industry to be in, we appreciate your confidence in our work.

JEN T.
06/04/2018
"Above and Beyond" Service!
I've been bringing my vehicles to D & J for several years and have always been impressed with their honesty and work ethic. Recently I brought a non-op vehicle in for service and not only did they get the car up and running quickly but also took vehicle in for smog test for me! I really liked the fact that they saved me that time and trouble.
Darren and Denise are always a pleasure to work with-

MEL S.
BMW 318ti
05/13/2018
They are not my favorite Martians, but certainly are my favorite automobile service experts. THE BEST!!!! Love them. Honest and accurate and so
very pleasant and really know what they are doing. No guess work here!!!!! Would rate them a 10 if I could.

Mel Steig

BP
BOB (ROBERT) P.
VISTA, CA
04/30/2018
Attention to detail
Darren has always been the best I know- I refer him to as many people as possible

ST
SUSAN T.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
04/17/2018
Darren and Denice are the best!
Once again there taking care of our FJ Cruiser its running great, now we can have peace of mind when we travel! Thank guys you're the best!!

BA
BOB A.
Chevrolet Camaro
04/14/2018
Attention to detail and knowledge
Expert quality service

JESSICA H.
Hyundai Azera
04/09/2018
Electrical Ground problem(s) resolved
Brought my daughter's 2008 Hyundai Azera in with an apparent electrical ground which drained the battery. Darren, the owner and mechanic, found that the new battery installed by a “road service assistance outfit” failed to clean the battery cable connectors and corrosion was grounding the battery. The battery was still good so he cleaned the connections and my daughter's car was back in service. However, a week later, another ground developed so I brought the car back to Darren. When we had the car in the shop, we could not get the ground to present so we left the car over the weekend. Darren worked on the car on his day off and finally saw the ground appear again. He tracked it down to a non-working CD changer in the car with a jammed CD. Disconnecting the radio/CD player eliminated the ground. I felt we were charged fairly for eliminating both electrical problems that in my experience could have resulted in my daughter requiring a new car. She is very happy with the car now and has had no recurrence of any electrical problems.

Dealing with Darren and his wife – Denise ( I believe I remember her name) was a great experience. My discussion with Darren gave me confidence in his abilities and his willingness to do his best to repair the problem. This experience with D & J AUTO DOCTORS reassured me that this was a very good place to have any future auto repair problems addressed.

MARYANNE B.
03/29/2018
Quality, honesty
As always, I appreciate Darren taking the time to explain what is going on with my car. Even though I don't understand it all, it is comforting to know he will take that time for his customers.

LYNDA S.
03/15/2018
Great, friendly, caring customer service.
Good quick no nonsense service. Good follow up, too.

DAISY M.
03/12/2018
Daisy M
I have been bringing my Toyota Corolla since 2016. Very happy with a customer service. I would recommend this shop to anyone in the area don't hesitate to call and ask any questions.