SUSAN T. on 04/17/2018
"Darren and Denice are the best! "
Once again there taking care of our FJ Cruiser its running great, now we can have peace of mind when we travel! Thank guys you're the best!!
Vehicle: Toyota FJ Cruiser
Service Date: 04/16/2018
Review Created: 04/17/2018 07:54 PM
BOB A. on 04/14/2018
"Attention to detail and knowledge"
Expert quality service
Vehicle: Chevrolet Camaro
Service Date: 04/12/2018
Review Created: 04/14/2018 07:06 AM
JESSICA H. on 04/09/2018
"Electrical Ground problem(s) resolved"
Brought my daughter's 2008 Hyundai Azera in with an apparent electrical ground which drained the battery. Darren, the owner and mechanic, found that the new battery installed by a “road service assistance outfit” failed to clean the battery cable connectors and corrosion was grounding the battery. The battery was still good so he cleaned the connections and my daughter's car was back in service. However, a week later, another ground developed so I brought the car back to Darren. When we had the car in the shop, we could not get the ground to present so we left the car over the weekend. Darren worked on the car on his day off and finally saw the ground appear again. He tracked it down to a non-working CD changer in the car with a jammed CD. Disconnecting the radio/CD player eliminated the ground. I felt we were charged fairly for eliminating both electrical problems that in my experience could have resulted in my daughter requiring a new car. She is very happy with the car now and has had no recurrence of any electrical problems.

Dealing with Darren and his wife – Denise ( I believe I remember her name) was a great experience. My discussion with Darren gave me confidence in his abilities and his willingness to do his best to repair the problem. This experience with D & J AUTO DOCTORS reassured me that this was a very good place to have any future auto repair problems addressed.
Vehicle: Hyundai Azera
Service Date: 02/26/2018
Review Created: 04/09/2018 06:57 PM
MARYANNE B. on 03/29/2018
"Quality, honesty "
As always, I appreciate Darren taking the time to explain what is going on with my car. Even though I don't understand it all, it is comforting to know he will take that time for his customers.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 03/27/2018
Review Created: 03/29/2018 09:59 AM
LYNDA S. on 03/15/2018
"Great, friendly, caring customer service. "
Good quick no nonsense service. Good follow up, too.
Vehicle: Honda Accord Sdn
Service Date: 03/14/2018
Review Created: 03/15/2018 12:40 PM
DAISY M. on 03/12/2018
"Daisy M"
I have been bringing my Toyota Corolla since 2016. Very happy with a customer service. I would recommend this shop to anyone in the area don't hesitate to call and ask any questions.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 03/12/2018
Review Created: 03/12/2018 07:58 PM
NICOLE L. on 02/24/2018
"Great Service"
We have taken our cars into D & G several times now. We always get prompt and quality service and are quoted fair prices. My husband has a mechanical background and thinks their ability to diagnose problems is first rate. We will get our cars serviced here as long as we are in the area and will continue to recommend to our friends.
Vehicle: Volvo S40
Service Date: 01/25/2018
Review Created: 02/24/2018 08:01 AM
ELENORE B. on 02/22/2018
"Honesty, good work, friendly communication, outstanding service"
Honesty, good work, friendly communication, outstanding service
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 02/20/2018
Review Created: 02/22/2018 08:29 AM
MEL S. on 02/09/2018
"Wonderful people, Darren, Denise, and their young lady (Can't recall her name), make it a pleasure to visit."
As always, the work done is top notch and Darren always explains things beautifully. Denise always makes you feel comfortable and also does a good job of knowing what is going on.
They are the BEST!!!!!

Mel & Barbara Steig
Vehicle: BMW 318ti
Service Date: 02/08/2018
Review Created: 02/09/2018 02:02 PM
JOHN B. on 02/08/2018
"Quality Service"
As usual ( have been a customer for probably 30 yrs) the work is done right the first time and that's what I like about D & J. Thanks again for keeping me on the road!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado SS
Service Date: 02/06/2018
Review Created: 02/08/2018 09:52 PM
STEVE T. on 01/26/2018
"Great Service"
We needed Brakes and a motor mount replaced and some electrical work done. All work was done and good communication from the start to the finish.
Vehicle: Ford Windstar Wagon
Service Date: 01/25/2018
Review Created: 01/26/2018 01:14 PM
SUSAN T. on 01/23/2018
"Peace of mind "
Just got our brakes done and new shocks, our car drive so much better! Thanks Denice and Daren for always doing such a great job. It's nice to know there are good people out there like you!
Thanks again The Taylors
Vehicle: Toyota FJ Cruiser
Service Date: 01/18/2018
Review Created: 01/23/2018 10:47 AM
CARROLL C. on 01/21/2018
"Love D and J's"
We have been customers of d&j's for years. We recently got a new used car and would not think of taking it any where else. Trustworthy and thorough.
Service Date: 01/19/2018
Review Created: 01/21/2018 07:15 AM
MARTY G. on 01/13/2018
"Thank for the valve and oil"
Thank you so much for the EGR. And oil change running much quitter. We did go for muffler and tracker is running great. Thanks so much.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Tracker
Service Date: 01/12/2018
Review Created: 01/13/2018 12:03 AM
MORRIE G. on 12/13/2017
"excellent service...Darren,Denise, & staff very professional and friendly"
Absolutely the best auto service...Very honest and reliable. Darren, Denise, & staff very professional & friendly
Vehicle: Honda Civic Sdn
Service Date: 12/06/2017
Review Created: 12/13/2017 03:14 PM
MIKE H. on 12/06/2017
"Darren is a pleasure to work with"
Family owned and operated, real people that will treat you w respect and get the job done right the first time! They always go out of their way to accommodate your request no Matt what the time constraint. Flexibility is key when you own an auto shop and that is exactly what they provide, top notch service!
Vehicle: Mazda CX-5
Service Date: 12/01/2017
Review Created: 12/06/2017 06:55 AM
RALPH W. on 12/01/2017
"Superior Workmanship "
As always D and J Auto Doctor provides superior workmanship. They always stand by their work. You can depend on the fact that they are honest and trustworthy. We are so pleased that a friend recommended D and J Auto Doctor to us. We have been going there for more than 5 years and would not consider going anywhere else. They are the best.
Vehicle: Chrysler 300
Service Date: 11/22/2017
Review Created: 12/01/2017 09:29 PM
TIM B. on 11/11/2017
"Neighborhood family - honest "
This guy knows his stuff and doesn’t overcharge. This is not your typical big company dealer experience. Shop is clean and folks are real. Shows me videos of the issues before working on my car. I won’t go anywhere else.
Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler
Service Date: 11/09/2017
Review Created: 11/11/2017 05:44 AM
BROOKE H. on 11/05/2017
"amazing customer service"
before I turned in my vehicle for repairs, it was shaky and kind of scary to drive. they said that it might need two days to fix, but I could only afford one day because I had to go back to work the next day. the gentleman there actually stayed after the business closed to get my vehicle done just in time for work the next day. when I got my vehicle back, it was no longer shaky and felt stable enough to drive. will be coming back for anything car related that I need.
Service Date: 11/01/2017
Review Created: 11/05/2017 05:11 PM
LINDA H. on 11/04/2017
"Fantastic place!"
Fantastic place!
Darren and Denise are so friendly and are always there to do the best for a very reasonable price. I’m a single woman and I never feel that I’m being taken advantage of because they always tell me that I need to do this but I know don’t need to do this right now. Their professionalism and warm personalities make you feel very comfortable and welcome. They really will take care of you the best they can. I highly recommend their service for anyone who is looking for a good place of business
Service Date: 11/02/2017