PK
PETER K.
San Marcos, CA
09/16/2020
90,000 miles on my 2004 RAM 2500
You did a great job. My headlights are perfectly adjusted. Thanks.

RJ
ROBERT (BOB) J.
Kia Spectra
08/31/2020
KIA
Very disappointed to have spent so much of your time and my money with no positive result. Hoping all is not lost and you can source an appropriate computer, or develop another solution.
Darren S. from D & J Auto Doctors responded on 08/31/2020

Mr. Josephson, Firstly I am sorry your vehicle with over 200k had so many problems. Your money spent was for replacing the AC evaporator which meant removing the entire dash and air box to remove and install a new evaporator just to hold freon. A properly working AC system will not work if there is no freon in it. Your sysytem was completely empty. It now hold freon the way it is suppose to. Secondly once the AC sytem was filled it would not start up due to the MAIN ECM not sending a signal to the compressor through the compressor relay. There was no way to know this untill the AC system was able to hold freon.
I spent an extra (uncharged) amount of time personally, not charging you, to find and diagnose this problem. For you to say you are disappointed after spending the amount of money and rating me the way you did is insinuating that you think I did not do my job. Lets not forget you vehicle has over 200k miles, and the fact that I'm not the manufacturer, nor am I the one who has worn this vehicle out. I did not cause these problems, I'm, only trying to find the problem and repair your vehicle, which was a double problem, now needing a computer. This was /is not a normal situation. I am disappointed that you feel the way you do, especially after all I have done. Darren

Darren S. from D & J Auto Doctors responded on 09/15/2020

Bob, I hope the outcome of this very stressful job, ended in a positive for you. We sure were glad when everything worked out.

BR
BARBARA R.
08/26/2020
Excellent service!
Darrin completes the service in a timely and efficient manner. He is very knowledgeable and always takes the extra minute to explain what needs to be done.

08/09/2020
Customer Service
AWESOME

KG
KEN G.
Nissan Pathfinder
07/27/2020
My go to shop
I've brought my vehicles to Darren & Janice for several years, and I will continue to. They never try to sell me any service my vehicles don't need, and I never feel cheated when I leave.

CARL B.
Scion xB
07/25/2020
Clean, Honest, Detailed
Darren and Denise are two of the most honest and genuine people I've ever met. Darren does quality work with great integrity, pays attention to detail, and he will not cut corners. He's a man of his word and I trust him.

ROD B.

Professional courteous

Scion tC
06/09/2020
It’s a family affair!
Had our 2005 car worked on and received exceptional service. They are excellent communicators, friendly and professional.

06/08/2020
Professional
Insight on current automotive requirements is exceptional

LR
LENA R.
06/06/2020
Excellent Quality, Customer Service, Fairness
Darren and Denise and their staff are wonderful people who take pride in their work and care for their customers. They are fair and trustworthy. Highly recommend their services.

HE
HAPPY E.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
05/31/2020
Convenient to home and honest
Very accommodating, honest, reasonable, thoro and helpful, smiling management/staff. A place to wait in comfort, with magazines to read and water to drink. If you need a ride to and fro someone will be there for you, no need to waste your time hanging around.

MN
MARK N.
Rancho Santa Fe, CA
Ford Bronco
05/09/2020
Bronco
Darren took that time to find all the problem on our old bronco and make it safe to drive.
Very professional and great step by step communication

05/08/2020
Tec knowledge
As always Darin and Denis go above and beyond with customer service. They're simply AWESOME!!!!!!

RACHEL B.
05/05/2020
They get the job done everytime
They at 8 in the morning which is convenient for me wanting to get my day started early.They take their time to access all issues.When your at the shop you know your going to receive an honest quote and information about what's really going on with your vehicle.My 2001 runs like a brand new car thanks to them.