JESSICA T.
11/19/2018
Always a great experience
Very accommodating with my schedule, excellent service, reasonable price

ROD B.
Chrysler 200
11/13/2018
First time at there shop we were treated great good fast service.Will return for all are auto needs
Rod and Lynn

ST
STEVE T.
Ford Windstar Wagon
11/09/2018
They work hard to resolve problems with cars and to help you get on your way.

KL
KEVIN L.
11/08/2018
Car was making funny noise
Darren is just an honest mechanic and he knows what need to be done.

TRISH M.
10/30/2018
Fast efficient service
Love these guys! As a woman they make me feel secure about using them.

BA

STEVE T.
Ford Windstar Wagon
10/11/2018
Quality Servise
We had a number of problems with our vehicle and they took care of them on time .

RENEE B.
09/14/2018
Excellent Team
I DID NOT phone in for an appointment and when I dropped the vehicle off Darren and his team completed a spot inspection and made the necessary request for parts. I had the vehicle back the next day and its driving like new and its a 2000 Camry.

RALPH W.
Chrysler 300
09/02/2018
Honest and Reliable
You can always depend on excellent service. D and J stands behind their work, if ever any problems they fix it. Would recommend them to everyone.

BA
BOB A.
Chevrolet Camaro
09/01/2018
Quality and accuracy of service as well as personable
Professional, quality service at a very reasonable price. Awesome!!!!!!!!

JOHN P.
08/31/2018
Darren and Denise are great to work with. They always do their best to take care of our vehicles!

LYNDA S.
08/20/2018
Kind, honest, trust worthy and very helpful. Family owned buisness.
I have been going to DJ's auto for 8 years they are great . Family owned business, trust worthy , honest, great people . They really help you in the best way possible.

FF
FRAN F.
Toyota Avalon
08/09/2018
Fran Fields
Outstanding service always professional and trustworthy..

RICK B.
07/22/2018
Air condition repair
I am very happy with the work completed. It blows really cold just like new. Additionally Darren is great with identifying other issues and proving options to resolve them. Extremely happy with their work.

DIANE R.
07/07/2018
Fair, Friendly and very Reliable
Very efficient service with a crew that really cares. Reliable, friendly and fair !

GJ
GARY J.
07/02/2018
Great customer service on from phone Callto Completion
Excellent phone service in getting Me day and time I needed. Workers let me know progress
And other things needed for my air conditioner and raidiator, etc to be in top shape. Repaired broken hood latch and cabin filter and battery maintenance . Very satisfied and Truck was finished at stated time frame. I will be back

MO
Mike O.
06/14/2018
Simply The Best
Outstanding service and qualty workmanship! My daughter's car has never run better! We've brought our Ford F150 and our other cars to D & J Auto because we know that the work done will be done to specifications. Darin gets it right! The price is fair and more importantly, the trust I have in them. Thank you!
Darren S. from D & J Auto Doctors responded on 06/15/2018

Thank you so much Mike, its customers like you that keep us going. This is not an easy industry to be in, we appreciate your confidence in our work.

JEN T.
06/04/2018
"Above and Beyond" Service!
I've been bringing my vehicles to D & J for several years and have always been impressed with their honesty and work ethic. Recently I brought a non-op vehicle in for service and not only did they get the car up and running quickly but also took vehicle in for smog test for me! I really liked the fact that they saved me that time and trouble.
Darren and Denise are always a pleasure to work with-

MEL S.
BMW 318ti
05/13/2018
They are not my favorite Martians, but certainly are my favorite automobile service experts. THE BEST!!!! Love them. Honest and accurate and so
very pleasant and really know what they are doing. No guess work here!!!!! Would rate them a 10 if I could.

Mel Steig

BP
BOB (ROBERT) P.
VISTA, CA
04/30/2018
Attention to detail
Darren has always been the best I know- I refer him to as many people as possible