MO
Mike O.
06/14/2018
Simply The Best
Outstanding service and qualty workmanship! My daughter's car has never run better! We've brought our Ford F150 and our other cars to D & J Auto because we know that the work done will be done to specifications. Darin gets it right! The price is fair and more importantly, the trust I have in them. Thank you!
Darren S. from D & J Auto Doctors responded on 06/15/2018

Thank you so much Mike, its customers like you that keep us going. This is not an easy industry to be in, we appreciate your confidence in our work.

JEN T.
06/04/2018
"Above and Beyond" Service!
I've been bringing my vehicles to D & J for several years and have always been impressed with their honesty and work ethic. Recently I brought a non-op vehicle in for service and not only did they get the car up and running quickly but also took vehicle in for smog test for me! I really liked the fact that they saved me that time and trouble.
Darren and Denise are always a pleasure to work with-

MEL S.
BMW 318ti
05/13/2018
They are not my favorite Martians, but certainly are my favorite automobile service experts. THE BEST!!!! Love them. Honest and accurate and so
very pleasant and really know what they are doing. No guess work here!!!!! Would rate them a 10 if I could.

Mel Steig

BP
BOB (ROBERT) P.
VISTA, CA
04/30/2018
Attention to detail
Darren has always been the best I know- I refer him to as many people as possible

SUSAN T.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
04/17/2018
Darren and Denice are the best!
Once again there taking care of our FJ Cruiser its running great, now we can have peace of mind when we travel! Thank guys you're the best!!

BA
BOB A.
Chevrolet Camaro
04/14/2018
Attention to detail and knowledge
Expert quality service

JESSICA H.
Hyundai Azera
04/09/2018
Electrical Ground problem(s) resolved
Brought my daughter's 2008 Hyundai Azera in with an apparent electrical ground which drained the battery. Darren, the owner and mechanic, found that the new battery installed by a “road service assistance outfit” failed to clean the battery cable connectors and corrosion was grounding the battery. The battery was still good so he cleaned the connections and my daughter's car was back in service. However, a week later, another ground developed so I brought the car back to Darren. When we had the car in the shop, we could not get the ground to present so we left the car over the weekend. Darren worked on the car on his day off and finally saw the ground appear again. He tracked it down to a non-working CD changer in the car with a jammed CD. Disconnecting the radio/CD player eliminated the ground. I felt we were charged fairly for eliminating both electrical problems that in my experience could have resulted in my daughter requiring a new car. She is very happy with the car now and has had no recurrence of any electrical problems.

Dealing with Darren and his wife – Denise ( I believe I remember her name) was a great experience. My discussion with Darren gave me confidence in his abilities and his willingness to do his best to repair the problem. This experience with D & J AUTO DOCTORS reassured me that this was a very good place to have any future auto repair problems addressed.

MARYANNE B.
03/29/2018
Quality, honesty
As always, I appreciate Darren taking the time to explain what is going on with my car. Even though I don't understand it all, it is comforting to know he will take that time for his customers.

LYNDA S.
03/15/2018
Great, friendly, caring customer service.
Good quick no nonsense service. Good follow up, too.

DAISY M.
03/12/2018
Daisy M
I have been bringing my Toyota Corolla since 2016. Very happy with a customer service. I would recommend this shop to anyone in the area don't hesitate to call and ask any questions.

NL
NICOLE L.
Volvo S40
02/24/2018
We have taken our cars into D & G several times now. We always get prompt and quality service and are quoted fair prices. My husband has a mechanical background and thinks their ability to diagnose problems is first rate. We will get our cars serviced here as long as we are in the area and will continue to recommend to our friends.

EB
ELENORE B.
02/22/2018
Honesty, good work, friendly communication, outstanding service
Honesty, good work, friendly communication, outstanding service

MEL S.
BMW 318ti
02/09/2018
Wonderful people, Darren, Denise, and their young lady (Can't recall her name), make it a pleasure to visit.
As always, the work done is top notch and Darren always explains things beautifully. Denise always makes you feel comfortable and also does a good job of knowing what is going on.
They are the BEST!!!!!

Mel & Barbara Steig

JOHN B.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
02/08/2018
Quality Service
As usual ( have been a customer for probably 30 yrs) the work is done right the first time and that's what I like about D & J. Thanks again for keeping me on the road!

STEVE T.
Ford Windstar Wagon
01/26/2018
We needed Brakes and a motor mount replaced and some electrical work done. All work was done and good communication from the start to the finish.

SUSAN T.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
01/23/2018
Peace of mind
Just got our brakes done and new shocks, our car drive so much better! Thanks Denice and Daren for always doing such a great job. It's nice to know there are good people out there like you!
Thanks again The Taylors

CARROLL C.
01/21/2018
Love D and J's
We have been customers of d&j's for years. We recently got a new used car and would not think of taking it any where else. Trustworthy and thorough.

MARTY G.
Chevrolet Tracker
01/13/2018
Thank you so much for the EGR. And oil change running much quitter. We did go for muffler and tracker is running great. Thanks so much.

MORRIE G.
Carlsbad, CA
Honda Civic Sdn
12/13/2017
excellent service...Darren,Denise, & staff very professional and friendly
Absolutely the best auto service...Very honest and reliable. Darren, Denise, & staff very professional & friendly

MIKE H.
Mazda CX-5
12/06/2017
Darren is a pleasure to work with
Family owned and operated, real people that will treat you w respect and get the job done right the first time! They always go out of their way to accommodate your request no Matt what the time constraint. Flexibility is key when you own an auto shop and that is exactly what they provide, top notch service!