ST
SUSAN T.
05/19/2019
Saved me money from other quote, and did a great job!
Had a quote from another mechanic, they did a great job and saved me money!

BRIGETTE S.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
05/01/2019
Awesome Experience
Darren and Denise run a tight ship, with concise information, stick to it estimates and easy to understand language.
I had a few bad experiences in trying to find an honest and forthright shop. My neighbor referred me to Darren and I am so happy I took his advice. They are awesome, I’m so grateful to have found them.
Darren S. from D & J Auto Doctors responded on 05/02/2019

Thank you for the Compliment, We try hard to do our jobs the way we would want to be treated.

KD
KIM D.
04/05/2019
Trustworthy and honest
I could not be happier with D & J Doctors! They listen, they communicate, they give honest evaluations and informed consent, they put in the effort to find the sources to problems, they keep track of what is starting to deteriorate, and they simply do good work. Plus, they care enough to be pleasant and to remember details of past conversations. I'm truly impressed. And I'm so happy to have found a mechanic I trust!

DIANE R.
04/05/2019
Great work, reliable and most friendly!
Great work, reliable and most friendly!

DO
DAN O.
Ram 1500
03/28/2019
Darren the Best
My truck in work truck Darren said 2 day and it was. The price was lower then he said. Both Times Darren work on it.

TW
TROY W.
Sioux Falls, SD
03/21/2019
Professional
Great service from a family business.

THERESA S.
03/21/2019
Always Fast, Friendly and Excellent Service
Darren and Denise have a great little shop. He does excellent repair work and she is on top of the organizational side of it. We have had both of our vehicles worked on for various reasons and both times we were very happy with the work.

BA
BOB A.
Chevrolet Camaro
03/12/2019
Personal professional
Darin Denis and the staff at D&J Auto Doctors go above and beyond in providing service and knowledge in servicing your auto. It doesn't get any better!!!!!!

RF
RICHARD F.
FIAT 500L
02/27/2019
Reassuring Knowledge
I had an unknown problem with my Fiat that seemed like a nightmare. Darren was able to service my vehicle and allow me to confidently drive my car again. Pleasurable to work with. Thanks Denise!

TRISH M.
02/13/2019
Doctors in the HOUSE!!
Amazing people who year you like it's their car they are working on! So hard to find and they know their stuff!
BIG BIG Thank you for job well done!

BA
BOB A.
Chevrolet Camaro
02/09/2019
Professional knowledge and customer service as well as personable
Simply Awesome!!!!!!!

GJ
GARY J.
02/06/2019
Best customer service and Honest quality Work
Came here vase on good reviews I read. My third time here and they are fast and honest
And don’t try to upsell repairs I can’t afford.
Will be back and will recommend them
To friends.

02/05/2019
Yeah, this is the mechanic you've been looking for
Fair prices, great insight/information about what's happening, quick service. Polite, informed and friendly people. I left with a feeling of complete trust - how common is that these days?? This is now my go-to auto service specialist.
Darren S. from D & J Auto Doctors responded on 02/06/2019

Thanks so much. Hope you could feel a difference in the performance.

LYNDA S.
01/08/2019
Great customer service, honesty, and tells you whats really going on with your car.
Great customer service. Great service all around. Very efficient and knowledgeable mechanic.

MA
MICHAEL A.
12/22/2018
Quality + Timely Service
D & J Auto Doctors quickly identified the problem with my Dodge Ram and even gave me other recommendations to optimize the performance of my truck. They were great with communication and they were prompt with the work. They were friendly and easy to work with.

JESSICA T.
11/19/2018
Always a great experience
Very accommodating with my schedule, excellent service, reasonable price

ROD B.
Chrysler 200
11/13/2018
First time at there shop we were treated great good fast service.Will return for all are auto needs
Rod and Lynn

ST
STEVE T.
Ford Windstar Wagon
11/09/2018
They work hard to resolve problems with cars and to help you get on your way.

KL
KEVIN L.
11/08/2018
Car was making funny noise
Darren is just an honest mechanic and he knows what need to be done.

TRISH M.
10/30/2018
Fast efficient service
Love these guys! As a woman they make me feel secure about using them.