WB
Wes B.
Dodge Stratus Sdn
04/21/2019
Above and beyound
Every time I take one of our vehicles in for repair work, they do the work right the first time and at a fair price. A few times I have had to drop a vehicle off for repair without a previous appointment and they have done their very best to handle the problem, within the scope of their regular daily schedule. That is why I give them the Above and beyond award.

TO
Terry O.
04/13/2019
Service,
The are proffesional and do their work that I can rely on it.

John B.
Lilliwaup, WA
04/12/2019
Great people, good workers
You are always so nice and take good care of us. Thank you.

Sherilyn C.
Nissan Quest
04/10/2019
I make an appointment and as soon as I pull up Noel comes out and drives my car in for it's service!!! I've been a customer for over 12 years! I would not take my car any other place
Professional, accurate and friendly. I always feel I can trust Noel and have referred several friends over the years!

BC
Bruce C.
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Bruce said there was very little that the business could do but they did everything they possibly could to figure out the problem with his vehicle.

RL
Ray L.
Washington
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Ray said the staff is nice and the service was timely.

Jenny M.
Isuzu Rodeo
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Billy. He said the customer service at the business was outstanding.

RN
Rick N.
Toyota Avalon
03/30/2019
The only shop in Shelton we take our autos!!
NOEL- and staff are THE BEST in Shelton. The true and honest care of the vehicle is very commendable. We are fortunate to have D and L in our community.

JE
Joyce E.
03/22/2019
Periodic Auto Servicing
I've been having my cars serviced at D&L Automotive ever since I moved to Shelton back in 1984 when the Moldenhauers owned the business and Noel Longan was working with Dan. Noel continues that reliable, knowledgeable and expert work that has been going on in that shop for years. The reason I keep going back is due to the perfection in automotive work, the friendly way in which they treat their family of customers and the reasonable prices compared to other automotive facilities. I highly recommend them to friends and have complete confidence that they will be served equally as well and charged equally as reasonable prices as I have experienced. Noel and Dax are the best. Their "new" desk person, Casandra, is a delight as well. I have the highest regard for these people and the work they do.

Donna W.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
03/14/2019
I like Noel, great price, timely work
Personable, price, timely repair, reputable, like Noel💞

Steve M.
Lincoln Town Car
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Steve said his overall experience with this business was good and he would recommend this business for service.

Dawn S.
Bremerton, WA
Subaru Outback (Natl)
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Dawn said she trusts noel and he did the service that was needed.

Dawn R.
Dodge Dakota
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Dawn said the staff got her vehicle in and they worked according to schedule. She also stated that the staff called promptly to tell her what had to be done.

GH
Gary H.
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Gary said he has no trouble with them.

BC
Bob C.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
02/24/2019
Took time to explain what service needed and did the work promptly as promised
We were treated with consideration and good service. The mechanics at this shop stand behind their work and make the necessary repairs in a timely fashion. We appreciate the attention to detail that the mechanics took and will be returning to D and L Automotive in the future.

Bob and Sharon Chandler

PK
Paul K.
Chrysler 200
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Paul said he was happy with the service.

Dan H.
Union, WA
02/12/2019
Thorough Service Saves Money
Our famil all use D&L Automotive. They take good care of us and have saved us money many times.

Marie S.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Marie said the staff were polite, did a good job, and she likes them. She's also taking another vehicle to them for service.

DJ C.
Ford Transit Connect
01/28/2019
My favorite auto shop ever.
D&L is the best. The first time I ever went there, was for a new car purchase inspection. They fit me in immediately during my test ride. Noel gave me great information about the car and the wonderful service writer gave me a report about the vehicle that helped me negotiate the price down. They’re the only shop I go to now and I fully trust them.

RN
Rick N.
01/27/2019
Quality of work, personel, dependable.
Noel is the only mechanic in Shelton that we take our vehicles to. His work is always first rate, taking very good care in how he treats the vehicle like his own.