PM
Pat M.
Ford Edge
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Pat said the staff was very nice, and cordial. The service was speedy, and the price was reasonable.

Dan H.
Union, WA
01/15/2019
Honest and caring, Noel and the staff do a great job.
D&L Automotive has save me hundreds of dollars over the course of a few years by doing their own investigations instead of blindly following the dealer recommendations for time and materials. My vehicle is always ready when promised and is in top form.

Jessica M.
Chrysler Pacifica
01/09/2019
Mechanic
I have been taking my car here for the past year or so. Every time they have been very welcoming caring and respectful. I have had some random things happen to my car. They also get my car parts as soon as possible and my appoittment is with in a day of them getting my car parts. I have never had a mechanic before and for the first time I have a mechanic and ill never take my car to any other shop. I am very happy with everything they have done for me. I reccommend D & L Automotive to anyone who is looking for a reliable honest mechanic. Thank You.

LZ
Lori Z.
Hoodsport, WA
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Lori said they are satisfied

TO
Terry O.
01/08/2019
I can trust them to do a good job.
I have dealt with many service facilities and was in the businessfor several years so I know what is going on and whem I am being hussled. I beleive D&L is trustworthy and doesca good job.

Dawn P.
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Dawn said the business always does a great job.

RJ
Ronnie J.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
12/18/2018
I have been taking my vehicles to D&L Auto for the last 15 years, and I have never been disappointed in the service I have received. I trust them to do the right thing and they have never let me down. They are very good about describing to me what the problem is, and what it will cost me before they actually do the repairs. They are pleasant people to work with.

MZ
Mark Z.
Ford Police Interceptor
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Mark said the experience was pleasantly informative, and timely. The staff was on time and he was happy with the service and advice.

KC
Kumano C.
Honda Accord
12/13/2018
Window doesnt work
the D and L team was very responsive, polite, and professional. I really appreciate their attention to detail and making sure the job is done right. Thank you Noel and team for supporting the Creed Family.

Happy Holidays!

JE
Joyce E.
12/12/2018
D & L Automotive, ALWAYS
Before coming home from Thanksgiving, I stopped for gas. When I went to leave, the battery was absolutely dead. A fellow gave the batter a jump from his rig and I got home O.K. However, the dash lights flashed from time to time after the car was turned off. The following day, I went in to D & L Automotive. Noel pulled my car right in, attached his instruments to the battery and we were both shocked to see how low it was charging. Not wanting to take any chances over the course of the winter, I asked for and received a new batter which he installed right then and there for me before I went on my way. I am so grateful to Noel and his staff. They always pay attention to detail and their customer service is beyond compare. Thanks to D & L Automotive, this little old gray haired lady knows they've got her back when it comes to automotive needs. Thank you sincerely and have a most Wonderful Christmas!

HL
Howard L.
Mercedes-Benz C230
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Howard said the staff can always handle his business.

SR
Sean R.
Buick LaCrosse
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Sean said the customer service was great.

Barry H.
11/19/2018
Great service and very knowledgeable
Have been doing business here for some time. Always great service and very professional and knowledgeable. I have never had a bad experience with this business. Will continue to do business with this company very happy customer.

AA
Archie A.
Union, WA
GMC Yukon
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Archie said the business completed the service without issue.

Joan B.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Joan said she was very satisfied with the work the staff did. They kept her informed, and didn't overcharge her, so she knew exactly what she was getting into.

JE
Joyce E.
10/25/2018
Best Automotive Shop in Mason County
I am never disappointed when I take my car in to D & L Automotive. They meet me with a smile, take the car keys, treat me to coffee and conversation or reading time while they get right on the job of servicing my vehicle. As soon as they have completed the job and checked over other automotive things of concern/interest they send me on my way with me knowing I've had the best of work done and for a reasonable price. Noel has always given me a "heads-up" when something has caught his attention and later checked with me to see if there has been any manifestation of the symptom. To date I've been blessed. But, were there something to come up, I know I can call and he will get my car in at my earliest convenience. I am so very grateful for D & L Automotive and the people who make it such a trustworthy and reasonably priced shop.

EH
Eric H.
GMC Pickup
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Eric said the business performed all the work expected. He has already recommended them to others.

CJ
Cliff J.
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Cliff said the customer service was great. The prices are reasonable and everything was fixed right.

LT
Leora T.
Dodge Dakota
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Leora said her vehicle is running well.

HL
Howard L.
Mercedes-Benz C230
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Howard said the employees were great and did what needed to be done, quickly.