PJ
Pete J.
Chevrolet Pickup
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Pete said the service provided by this business is great.

Lianna B.
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Lianna said the business always does good work and are always on time. They explained the costs before the service.

Ric S.
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Ric's wife. She said the staff were able to get her in right away and got the work done. She also said that they did a very good job.

DJ
Dale J.
05/07/2019
Kind, thorough, informative & reasonably priced.
I was helped right away. Informed of issues, given options, great price! Courteous!

BA
Bob A.
Union, WA
Nissan Frontier 2WD
05/03/2019 Category: Service
Bob said he was satisfied with the information and quality of work.

Dawn P.
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Dawn said the staff is always reliable, nice, and they do good work.

SR
Sean R.
Buick LaCrosse
05/01/2019 Category: Service
Sean said the business always provides good service.

Susan S.
04/30/2019
Customer Service
I feel confident this establishment does good work. Service was completed in a timely manner. The girl at the front desk is very personable and helpful. The only issue I have is there was a recommendation on the invoice that I noticed when I got home. Called and was told something to watch - not to worry about it now. Then I get an email saying I need to schedule an appointment to get this issue fixed. I am going to go with what I was told over the phone and not what was in the email.

BV
Bob V.
Olympia, WA
04/26/2019
service is great and prices are reasonable very thorough and fair.
i think this shop is very honest and explain every detail of the fix very well.

WB
Wes B.
Dodge Stratus Sdn
04/21/2019
Above and beyound
Every time I take one of our vehicles in for repair work, they do the work right the first time and at a fair price. A few times I have had to drop a vehicle off for repair without a previous appointment and they have done their very best to handle the problem, within the scope of their regular daily schedule. That is why I give them the Above and beyond award.

TO
Terry O.
04/13/2019
Service,
The are proffesional and do their work that I can rely on it.

John B.
Lilliwaup, WA
04/12/2019
Great people, good workers
You are always so nice and take good care of us. Thank you.

Sherilyn C.
Nissan Quest
04/10/2019
I make an appointment and as soon as I pull up Noel comes out and drives my car in for it's service!!! I've been a customer for over 12 years! I would not take my car any other place
Professional, accurate and friendly. I always feel I can trust Noel and have referred several friends over the years!

BC
Bruce C.
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Bruce said there was very little that the business could do but they did everything they possibly could to figure out the problem with his vehicle.

RL
Ray L.
Washington
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Ray said the staff is nice and the service was timely.

Jenny M.
Isuzu Rodeo
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Billy. He said the customer service at the business was outstanding.

RN
Rick N.
Toyota Avalon
03/30/2019
The only shop in Shelton we take our autos!!
NOEL- and staff are THE BEST in Shelton. The true and honest care of the vehicle is very commendable. We are fortunate to have D and L in our community.

JE
Joyce E.
03/22/2019
Periodic Auto Servicing
I've been having my cars serviced at D&L Automotive ever since I moved to Shelton back in 1984 when the Moldenhauers owned the business and Noel Longan was working with Dan. Noel continues that reliable, knowledgeable and expert work that has been going on in that shop for years. The reason I keep going back is due to the perfection in automotive work, the friendly way in which they treat their family of customers and the reasonable prices compared to other automotive facilities. I highly recommend them to friends and have complete confidence that they will be served equally as well and charged equally as reasonable prices as I have experienced. Noel and Dax are the best. Their "new" desk person, Casandra, is a delight as well. I have the highest regard for these people and the work they do.

Donna W.
03/14/2019
I like Noel, great price, timely work
Personable, price, timely repair, reputable, like Noel💞

Steve M.
Lincoln Town Car
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Steve said his overall experience with this business was good and he would recommend this business for service.