John W.
Jeep Patriot
09/24/2020
Top notch automotive services
Since I’ve moved to Monroeville, Dale Shirley’s has been my go to repair shop- if you want your work done right the first time- I suggest scheduling an appointment with them. I’ve always been pleased with their services!
Dale . from Dale Shirley's Professional Auto Service Center responded on 09/25/2020

Thank you John for your great review of our business. We really appreciate your comments and look forward to seeing you the next time you need our services.

Michael D.
Ram Dakota
09/24/2020
Another great service appointment. No issues. In and out. No bs. Highly recommend.
Dale . from Dale Shirley's Professional Auto Service Center responded on 09/24/2020

Thanks Mike we appricate your business and the referals you give to us. Glad to have you as our customer, see you next time!

BL
Brady L.
09/24/2020 Category: Service
Brady said there was still an issue with his vehicle, they fixed it, they have good service, and he appreciates it.

Clare B.
Apollo, PA
Honda Civic Coupe
09/23/2020
Excellent service, kind and professional!
This is a gem that was unknown to me. My husband and myself will be bringing our cars here. Great guys, Dale and Dan, even gave me a ride both ways and my car was done thoroughly and super fast.
Thank you and looking forward to bringing our vehicles to Dale's. Extremely impressed with their knowledge.
Dale . from Dale Shirley's Professional Auto Service Center responded on 09/23/2020

Thank you Clare! Glad we were able to get you done and back on the road. We look forward to seeing you the next time you need our services.

GP
Gayle P.
09/22/2020
Wonderful Business and People
I never worry when taking my car to Dale Shirley. They are honest and Fair. Dale, Dan, and all the Technicians are professional, kind, hard-working, and just really nice people.

Thanks Guys !

Gayle
Dale . from Dale Shirley's Professional Auto Service Center responded on 09/22/2020

Thank you Gayle! We really appreciate your business and all the years of you doing business with us. We are glad to have you as our customer and friend.

NZ
Nicholas Z.
09/18/2020 Category: Service
Nicholas said he is in a similar business and asked if, as a professional courtesy, they would give him a break on the cost of the parts. Instead they charged him 65 percent over retail prices. He had a basic tune up, the cost was $375 and he thinks that is outrageous. Overall , he doesn't feel like he was treated very fairly and he won't be doing business with them again.
Dale . from Dale Shirley's Professional Auto Service Center responded on 09/21/2020

First off I wanted to say I'm sorry to see you were unhappy with your service work performed here. But I am curious to why you had us do your repair work when you work for the largest automotive dealer in Monroeville? I would think a large dealership like that would give parts to their employees at or near cost as I do for my employees. Then I'm sure they discount the labor time on top of that as well since you work there. You were given a $25.00 discount that you were not aware of because it was a courtesy not a coupon. Also you that you were given a complete estimate including parts, labor and fees & tax before we did any work to your vehicle and you agreed to the cost of those repairs at time or you could have rejected it. Again I'm sorry we didn't meet your expectations. Dale

EH
Edward H.
Saltsburg, PA
BMW Z3
09/10/2020
A TOP TIER INDEPENDENT REPAIR SHOP
If you are looking for a repair shop for State Inspection, e-check or repairs, look no further as this shop is the best! They offer quality work for a fair price.
Personally, the only time that I go to a dealership is to have a recall complied with at no cost or to have a "covered and in warranty" repair performed at no cost. Dale Shirley's Professional Auto Service Center can perform almost any repair that a dealer can perform ... as well ...and definitely at less cost to you.
Dale . from Dale Shirley's Professional Auto Service Center responded on 09/14/2020

WOW!! Thank you Ed! I am totally blown away by your review. We really try to give the highest level of repairs and service possible each and every time. Glad we are making this kind of service possible to each and every customer. Thanks again!

Honda Civic Si
09/03/2020
Always great reliable service
They are not looking for reasons to charge you more for repairs that are not necessary.
Dale . from Dale Shirley's Professional Auto Service Center responded on 09/04/2020

Thank you for your review! We are honest with all our customers with what work they actually need that day. We know that other problems are going to occur down the road and we will be here when that time comes.

VM
Victor M.
New Kensington, PA
08/28/2020 Category: Service
Victor said he likes them very much.
Dale . from Dale Shirley's Professional Auto Service Center responded on 08/31/2020

Thank you Victor, we appreciate your business!

David H.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
08/27/2020
These people to great work at a reasonable price. Done right the first time. They’ll work with you.
Dale . from Dale Shirley's Professional Auto Service Center responded on 08/27/2020

Thank you David for that great review. We really appreciate all the years of doing business with us. That makes me know that we are continually doing business the right way. Thanks and see you next time you need our services.

PQ
Paula & Paul Q.
Honda Crosstour
08/26/2020
Awesome Service Center
Always prompt, professional and very fair. I have been taking my vehicles here for years and would not think to ever go anywhere else!

Thank you Paula for your kind review. We really do pride ourselves in how we treat our customers. By reading your review I can see we are still doing  it right. Thank you very much!

Sue & Richard B.
Suzuki SX4
08/26/2020
Good at what they do but need to clean up their act.
I have been going to Dale Shirley's for 4 1/2 years and have always been completely satisfied. As to the work they do, this visit was no different. Plus, they were able to get my car in right away since I only had a tire problem. BUT, the service person did not wear a mask when entering my car to move it into the garage and he wore no gloves. I said something to the person at the desk and he went and told him about it. The service person was wearing one when he backed my car out of the garage. I really like this place and want to keep going there but I'm checking before I go next time for an oil change to make sure the service people are wearing masks, and hopefully gloves, when inside another person's vehicle.
Dale . from Dale Shirley's Professional Auto Service Center responded on 08/26/2020

Sorry Sue, I will speak to my service manager and the technician about your concerns. We will be glad to service your vehicle any time you need us too and wear a mask and gloves while in your car.

Nissan Rogue
08/24/2020
Rear view mirror
They did a great job taking care of my car’s problem. Very professional and friendly.
Dale . from Dale Shirley's Professional Auto Service Center responded on 08/25/2020

Thank you! We appreciate your business and your very complementary review.

Dana & Bob G.
Trafford, PA
08/21/2020
Got my van in last minute!
I was taking my car for an oil change, when my vans battery died. Dan was able to squeeze the van in same day! Always great service!
I always reccomend to my friends so hopefully they are using 😁
Dale . from Dale Shirley's Professional Auto Service Center responded on 08/21/2020

Thanks Dana for your wonderful review. Glad we were able to help out as always. Thanks for doing business with us, see you the next time you need our services.

Darlene, Dennis H.
08/20/2020
Great work
As always, honest and great job. Well done.

Thank you for that great review. We appriciate your many years of being our customers. We are glad to be able to still do our job honestly & correctly. We look forward to being here the next time you need our services.  Thanks!