Michael & Gina D.
Chrysler Pacifica
01/15/2021
Inspection time....
That time of year, had van inspected. Done faster than expected. Was told brakes are getting close to being out of spec. They were gonna replace same day but I had to schedule for another day. You just can’t beat their service and flexibility. Thanks guys. See you Tuesday!!!!
Dale . from Dale Shirley's Professional Auto Service Center responded on 01/15/2021

Thanks Michael for that 5 star review! We always want our customers to be aware of the condition of their vehicles. We like you to decide when and what you want us to do for you to keep you on the road safely. See you Tuesday to get those brakes taken care of.

NT
Nancy T.
Delmont, PA
01/12/2021
Honest
Hi ☺️..thank you so much for taking me with no appt and being honest!!..hard to find so I'm so appreciative..if I need repairs I will "shirley" come back and will definitely refer😊
Dale . from Dale Shirley's Professional Auto Service Center responded on 01/13/2021

Thanks Nancy for your 5 star review! Glad we were able to get your tire taken care of.  We will be here the next time you need our services.

Irwin, PA
01/09/2021
First time taking my vehicle here and will definitely be taking it back in the future
Dale . from Dale Shirley's Professional Auto Service Center responded on 01/11/2021

Thank you for your 5 star review! We are glad to see you were happy with your first visit with us. I hope we will continue to be your new shop to go to for your repairs and service.

PM
Penny & David M.
Kia Soul
01/09/2021
Highly Satisfied
I got an appointment the same week I called them.
They had my car ready for me sooner than expected.
I was treated very professionally.
They answered all my questions about my car’s maintenance schedule.
I wouldn’t go anywhere else!

Thanks Penny & David we really appreciate your 5 star review! Glad we were able to get your services resolved quickly and were able to answer all your questions. Call us anytime you have a question about your cars maintenance schedules, they can be confusing at times.

GP
Gayle P.
01/08/2021
Wonderful Service!!!!
Had a flat tire and had to get it fixed that day. They were able to fix it and got me back on the road! I just reached over 200,000 Miles - Thanks to the Great Service of the Whole Team. Thanks, too, to Dale and Dan, who are always willing to help!

Thanks So Much Guys!

Gayle
Dale . from Dale Shirley's Professional Auto Service Center responded on 01/08/2021

Your very welcome Gayle! Thanks for all the kind words and years of doing all your repair services with us.

Rick, Becky R.
Delmont, PA
01/07/2021
Excellent service.
Excellent service, fair pricing, full and honest answers.
Dale . from Dale Shirley's Professional Auto Service Center responded on 01/07/2021

Thank you for your 5 star review! We really appriciate the support of our business, hope to see you again the next time you need our services.

David M.
Chevrolet Cruze
12/30/2020
Great service, easy to discuse problem
Dale . from Dale Shirley's Professional Auto Service Center responded on 12/30/2020

Thanks David for your review. I'm sorry your engine was seized up and we were unable to do your engine replacement at this time. Hopefully I will be able to hire someone soon so we can do that type of work again. I hope your able to find someone to do it for you.

Jeffrey B.
Apollo, PA
12/18/2020
Great service as always
I have been taking my vehicles to Dale's for over twenty years and have never had a problem or complaint. I trust them to tell me what is wrong with my vehicle and fix it properly.
Dale . from Dale Shirley's Professional Auto Service Center responded on 12/21/2020

Thank you Jeff for allowing us to be your go to auto repair shop for such a long time. We really appreciate all the work you have given us over the years. We will continue to provide the the service you have come to expect from us and we hope to see you soon.

EJ
edward j.
Irwin, PA
12/03/2020
Fast and Efficient Inspection
Setup my car to be inspected Monday. I received a call that morning saying I would need new tires in order to pass the inspection, and asking what type of tires I would like to have ordered. The tires were ordered that morning and put on the same afternoon. I was able to pickup my car before 3 pm Monday and the cost for everything was very reasonable. Thank you, I will definitely be returning for service on my vehicle in the future.
Dale . from Dale Shirley's Professional Auto Service Center responded on 12/03/2020

Thank you Ed for that awsome review! We have great tire delivery service from our venders. We are able to get most of our tires same day. Glad we were able to get you taken care of and out the door same day. Thanks and see you next time!

Anila M.
12/02/2020
Great Job done
They were very helpful to resolve a company car’s documentation issues. They are very well behaved and keep their promises. I would recommend Dale Shirley to all my friends.

Thank you Anila for your review. We were happy to be able to get your vehicle back on the road with all your documentation you needed. We appreciate your recommendations too. Thanks!

Debra & Rachel P.
Martinsburg, PA
Saturn Ion
11/28/2020
trustworthy
I've lived in the area for a while, but haven't found a shop I felt like I could trust until now. I was very happy.
Dale . from Dale Shirley's Professional Auto Service Center responded on 11/30/2020

Thank you Rachel for trusting in our services. We hope you choose us again the next time you need service for your vehicle. See you next time!

Tiffany S.
Acura RDX
11/27/2020
Most Reliable Auto Service Center in Monroeville
I received this auto service center as a recommendation. I am so glad I followed thru. Very honest work..In these days it hard to come by. I will recommend this place time and time again. Dale Shirleys will always get my business..
Dale . from Dale Shirley's Professional Auto Service Center responded on 11/27/2020

Wow! Thanks Tiffany for that awesome review. I'm glad we were able to make a good first impression. Yes, we do pride ourselves in our honesty in the work we perform each and every time we service our customers vehicles. Thanks and see you next time!

SF
Stephen F.
11/24/2020 Category: Service
Stephen said they are an excellent group over there. They explain everything. They are a very experienced and very good group.
Dale . from Dale Shirley's Professional Auto Service Center responded on 11/25/2020

Thanks Steven for your review! We always try to keep our customers informed during their visit with us. Its the way we've always done business and always will. It's the right way to do business. Thanks Again.

James M.
11/20/2020
Excellent service as always
Requested service completed in a timely fashion. professional and knowledgeable people available to answer questions. We recommend this place to anyone.
Dale . from Dale Shirley's Professional Auto Service Center responded on 11/23/2020

Thank you Jim for your very kind review! I'm glad to see we still are doing business in the right manner. We appreciate your referrals to others. Thanks for being such a great customer!

CP
Christine P.
11/19/2020
The staff and the professionalism they demostrate
Very accommodating and very friendly. Were up front up about everything . The were willing to work around our schedules..
Dale . from Dale Shirley's Professional Auto Service Center responded on 11/19/2020

Thanks Christine for that great review. We always try to give that kind of service each and every time someone visits our shop. Thanks