L B.
04/16/2021
CRV oil change
For me the most important characteristics of anyone I obtain services from for any reason be it car services, plumbing, no matter, is honesty, fairness, and integrity three traits that I believe Dale Shirley’s Professional Auto embraces. Good people who provide good work honestly and professionally.
Dale . from Dale Shirley's Professional Auto Service Center responded on 04/16/2021

Thanks very much for your very kind review! Glad to see our level of service is still where it is supposed to be. Thanks again see you next time you need our services.

John F.
04/06/2021
Rear tire
I have taken my bike thee for inspection and oil changes and tire installation and have alway had great service at a fair price.
Dale . from Dale Shirley's Professional Auto Service Center responded on 04/07/2021

Thaks John for your review of Monroeville Motorsports. We hope you have a safe riding season. We will be here if you need our services again.

PK
Peter K.
04/04/2021
Honest, competent service.
We've had our vehicles serviced by Dale Shirley's since 2013. Won't go anywhere else. Never had an issue with the quality of work, or the price. They always make sure I'm happy.
Dale . from Dale Shirley's Professional Auto Service Center responded on 04/05/2021

Thanks Peter for your kind review. We really appreciate you doing business with us and look forward to seeing you again the next time you our services.

TE
Timothy E.
Toyota Venza
04/02/2021
Top notch Auto Repair & Service!!
Dale Shirley's is the only place I will take all three of my vehicles! From scheduling the appointment to updating me throughout the repair process, and quality of workmanship, these guys are the best. I just had an oil engine leak this week, so I called Dan who scheduled me quickly and had my appointment set within a few days. After getting my car up on the lift, they discovered that my oil plug was loose. They tightened it up, checked for any other leaks, and even topped off my oil. Oh, and at no charge! This is something that you would have expected from a mechanic 30 - 40 years ago, but in today's world, you get nickeled and dimed for everything. I am a customer for life and recommend these guys to anyone who needs a reliable, honest, and trustworthy auto shop. You will not be disappointed!
Dale . from Dale Shirley's Professional Auto Service Center responded on 04/02/2021

Thank you very much for your very kind review. We are happy to help out when we can. Its just good business to help people out. We pride ourselves in doing the right thing. Like I've always said if you take care of your customers they will take care of you. Thanks again and we'll see you the next time you need our services. Have a great weekend!

Hyundai ELANTRA
03/31/2021
Great service, very friendly
I highly recommend Dale Shirley for all of your auto needs. The staff is extremely friendly and always makes you feel like they really care, not just about your car but also about you.
Dale . from Dale Shirley's Professional Auto Service Center responded on 04/01/2021

Thank you for your kind review. We do care about our customers, they are part of our business too. Thats why it is better to deal with a small business than a large dealership were the number on your cars mirror is just your number also. We know our customers and there cars by name not numbers.

RP
Robert P.
03/30/2021 Category: Service
Robert said outstanding service.
Dale . from Dale Shirley's Professional Auto Service Center responded on 03/31/2021

Thanks Robert for your 5 star review for Monroeville Motorsports. We appreciate your business.

PD
Patricia D.
Kia Sorento
03/27/2021
I was very pleased with my experience with them. They called and explained what was needed. Very professional. Thank you for your services.
Great . Very professional and friendly.
Dale . from Dale Shirley's Professional Auto Service Center responded on 03/29/2021

Wow! Thanks Patricia. I'm very pleased to read your review and to know we are doing our jobs and taking care of our customers in this manner. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you need our services.

03/26/2021
Excellent as always
What I like best is that the staff always goes above and beyond to insure our vehicles are serviced as required.

Thank you very much for your review! I'm glad our quality of services we do are recognized by our consumers. We will always try to maintain our services to be the utmost highest standards. Thanks!

John W.
Jeep Patriot
03/26/2021
Highly experienced and trustworthy
I’m glad I took the advice of neighbors a few years back when they advised me to use Dale Shirleys for all my automotive needs. It’s great to have a mechanic you can trust and appreciate.
Dale . from Dale Shirley's Professional Auto Service Center responded on 03/26/2021

Thank you very much for your great review of our business. We appreciate your business and look forrward to seeing you again you need our services.

LL
Leslie L.
Acura TL
03/17/2021
Keeps her Running and Safe
I know that those who read my reviews sees my reviews of Dale Shirley often . When you have a 2007 car with nearly 200,000 miles , it is periodically in for serivice and I once again want to thank Dale Shriley for keeping my much loved Acurca safely on the road.
Dale . from Dale Shirley's Professional Auto Service Center responded on 03/18/2021

Thanks Leslie I hope we are able to keep your Acura on the road a while longer for you. Hopefully our little fuse gadget works out for you.

RP
Robert & Carol P.
03/17/2021
Great customer service and fair prices.Have
Have been a customer for years and feel confident in the skill level and consistency and trust their recommendations.

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you doing business for along time. Hope to see you again the next time you need our services.

Daniel B.
03/16/2021
Car Inspection
Honesty, integrity and quality work.
Dale . from Dale Shirley's Professional Auto Service Center responded on 03/17/2021

Thank you Daniel. We thank you for choosing to doing business with us.

Calvin B.
03/16/2021
Personal and professional approach
I find Dale Shirley’s auto repair services to be of the highest quality at a reasonable cost and provided in a reasonable amount of time.

Thank you Calvin for being such a long time customer. Thank you for those accolades about us and our way of doing business. Thank You!

Raymond & Paula B.
Nissan Versa
03/12/2021
Great work
Always great work.
Dale . from Dale Shirley's Professional Auto Service Center responded on 03/15/2021

Thaks Ray for your 5 star review. We appreciate your business.

FF
Fednord F.
03/11/2021
did an outstanding job on my 2007 Toyota Camry
They were able to repair my Toyota Camry in a timely. very good mechanic
Dale . from Dale Shirley's Professional Auto Service Center responded on 03/12/2021

Thanks Fednord! Glad we ere able to get you back on the road again in a short time. Thank you for your business!