Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5

John W.
Jeep Patriot
08/02/2021
Top notch service
I am always assured of my vehicle getting professionally serviced when I bring it to Dale Shirleys. Still glad to this day I was recommended to bring my car here!
Dale . from Dale Shirley's Professional Auto Service Center responded on 08/03/2021

Thank you John! We are glad that you entrust us with all your vehicle needs and being such a long time customer. We really appreciate your business and look forward till the next time you need our services.

Subaru Impreza Sedan
08/01/2021
Close to home, offered a ride home if i wanted one and professional service.
I'm very happy with the service. Prompt, not hard to make an appointment. Close to home so that is convenient, but i'd drive here anyway. Hard to find helpful and good service mechanics who are honest and won't want you to do anything you either can't afford at the time or can wait for a bit and you can get it done later.
Dale . from Dale Shirley's Professional Auto Service Center responded on 08/02/2021

Thank you for your review! We are proud to be to be honest and up front with our customers and treat everyone as we would treat family members. We look forward to seeing you the next time you need our services.

BMW Z3
07/30/2021
For a dependable ride, try this shop
For cars, trucks and motorcycles ... this shop can help you to have a dependable vehicle.
They can do most any repair that an OEM dealership can do ... as well and with less cost and no B.S.
My advise is to reserve your dealership for covered in warranty repairs and recalls. Note that using Dale Shirley’s Service will not compromise your OEM warranty coverage.

Ed, thank so much for all the positive reviews you have given us this week. We are glad you trust us with all your vehicles and motorcycle. Were going continue providing the type of professional services you expect from us. Thanks again for the business you bring us. See ya next time

FP
Franklin P.
Jeep Cherokee
07/30/2021 Category: Service
Franklin said the work they did was good.

Thanks Frank for your 5 star review! We appreciate your business.

James F.
Dodge Charger
07/29/2021
Yearly inspection
Very good service and very prompt. I was able to arrive before my appointment and they took me early with no problem.
Dale . from Dale Shirley's Professional Auto Service Center responded on 07/30/2021

Thank you James for the great review of our business. See you the next time you need our services. We really appreciate your business.

07/29/2021
Motorcycle inspection and service
In and around Pittsburgh, independent motorcycle repair and state inspection garages are few and far between.
I just had my GL1800 inspected and, as always, Dale Shirley’s / Monroeville Motorsports provided a professional service. They have been my “go to” garage for my motorcycle needs since I started riding again .. ~8 years ago.
Give them a try for your motorcycle needs ... you will not be disappointed.
Dale . from Dale Shirley's Professional Auto Service Center responded on 07/29/2021

Thank you Ed for your 5 star review of Monroeville Motorsports. We are glad to have such great customers like you. We truly appreciate you supporting our business with you vehicles as well as your motorcycle.

UC
Umapathy C.
Oakmont, PA
Mercedes-Benz ML320
07/28/2021
As usual quick timely and efficient,.
Sure would like prices to be a bit more reasonable, but I think they are better than other garages

Thanks for you 5 star review Umapathy. We really appreciate your business.

Toyota Avalon
07/28/2021
I recommend Dale Shirley’s Service
Es an Engineer that is retired, I do my own maintenance and service work. For State Inspection and Emission Checks .... Dale Shirley’s has been my “go to” garage for over 10 years. The entire team there is the best. The only time that my vehicles go to a dealership is for a no charge recall. Frankly, if you have not tried Dale Shirley’s Service ... you should. You will likely be a repeat customer
Dale . from Dale Shirley's Professional Auto Service Center responded on 07/28/2021

Thank you very much Ed! We really appreciate you bringing all your vehicles and motorcycles to us. Glad to have you as such a long time customer. See you next you need an inspection.

Jennifer L.
Nissan Rogue
07/26/2021
Awesome service
We are lucky to have Dale Shirley's here in Monroeville. Customer Service is great and they are organized, clean, friendly. i have used their services many times and would only have work done there. Dale Shirley's is super reliable and make getting auto maintenance or work very easy. Thank You!
Dale . from Dale Shirley's Professional Auto Service Center responded on 07/27/2021

Thanks Jennifer for such a awesome review. We really are happy you are satisfied with our services. We try hard each and everyday to strive to be the best we can be. Thanks again!!

BG
Brian G.
Always Great
I've been going to Dale Shirley's for many years now and have always had a great experience. The work is done quickly and completely. They are honest and the price is far better than what you'll find at any chain.
Dale . from Dale Shirley's Professional Auto Service Center responded on 07/23/2021

Thank you very much for your review Brian. We really appreciate all the years of doing business with us and the trust you put in us to keep your vehicles up and running safely.

Jim S.
INFINITI QX60
Fixed my flat
Fixed my flat tire and out it back.o. the car while I was at work.
Dale . from Dale Shirley's Professional Auto Service Center responded on 07/22/2021

Glad we could help out! Thanks for your 5 star review, see ya with the next flat. LOL

David H.
07/22/2021
It’s simple. The service is very good. The work will be done right the first time. Employees treat you well and want you to be a satisfied customer who will return .

Wow! Thanks for your wonderful review of our facility. We really appreciate your business with us and glad your another satisfied customer. See you next time you need our services

LJ
Luther J.
07/20/2021
Knowledge & Experience
Polite
Friendly
Experience
Dale . from Dale Shirley's Professional Auto Service Center responded on 07/20/2021

Thank you for your kind words. Se you the next time you need our services.

John H.
Pitcairn, PA
07/19/2021
Quick, reliable
Had my Mustang inspected at Dales and had a couple issues that I had a feeling would need fixed. Service was timely and they kept my car clean which means a lot to me since it is my Mustang and of course I’ve named it! I’ve taken my motorcycle there as well and my brother takes his vehicles there and neither of us have had a bad experience.
Dale . from Dale Shirley's Professional Auto Service Center responded on 07/19/2021

Wow! Thanks John we are glad to see things are being done the way a good shop should operate. We truly appreciate your business and your referrals. Thank you!

LT
Lea T.
Hyundai Tucson
07/16/2021
Honesty and Integrity
If you’re looking for a professional honest experience then this is the place to go. They are honest about what needs done to your vehicle and also let’s you know what to look out for in the future concerning your vehicle. I also appreciate their commitment to customer satisfaction. Great place!!
Dale . from Dale Shirley's Professional Auto Service Center responded on 07/16/2021

Thank you very much for your very kind review. We really do appreciate your business and look forward to the next time you may need our services. Thank you!