10/15/2019
Awesome!
Always extremely friendly and welcoming. Love this place for the comfortable atmosphere and efficient service!
Dale M. from Dale's Service Center responded on 10/16/2019

Thank you for your awsome review with the five stars! We here at Dales service Center strive to make evryone feel welcome and comfortable. We look forward to helping you in the future with all of your vehicle services and repairs.

EJ
EJ J.
10/15/2019
I was able to bring my vehicle in and got out in the matter of hours. Also informing me of my other issues I had if any.
Dale M. from Dale's Service Center responded on 10/16/2019

Thank you very much for your five star review! We here at Dales Service apprecite customers like you and are happy we could repair your vehicle in a timely fashion.

Don C.
Buick Century
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Don said he would recommend this business.
Dale M. from Dale's Service Center responded on 10/15/2019

Thank you for your review, please let us know how we can recieve a five star review on your next visit, here at Dales Service Center we strive to make sure our customers are completely satisfied. Enjoy the rest of your week!:)

TW
TOM W.
Tippecanoe, IN
10/11/2019
Tom Walsh’s truck
Thanks for working me in! I needed my truck for working in the afternoon and you made that possible! Most places would have told me they couldn’t help me on such short notice! I literally drove in without an appointment and was back on the road in two hours!
Dale M. from Dale's Service Center responded on 10/14/2019

Thank you for the awsome review, glad we could help get you back on the road so you could get back to work. Hope to see you again!

10/09/2019
Quick
Got my Jeep in quickly and got Ac charged in one day.
Dale M. from Dale's Service Center responded on 10/10/2019

Thanks for your reveiw, We apreciate your loyalty and look forward to doing buisness with you in the future.

H
H.
Osceola, IN
Ford Transit Wagon
10/08/2019
It’s simple. The customer service
Family atmosphere that just make you know you’re at the right place. Only place my family will go. Highly recommend.
Dale M. from Dale's Service Center responded on 10/09/2019

We here at Dales are happy to know you feel this way, we strive to make everyone feel comfortable not only with your vehicle needs but also with our customer service and welcoming atmosphere. Thanks SO much for your buisness!

DANIEL L.
10/08/2019
Very satisfied.
Love to be able to drop car off at night and then pick up following night. Jackie is very friendly on the phone.
Dale M. from Dale's Service Center responded on 10/09/2019

Thanks Dan for your positive review. We are very happy to accommodate you with your vehicle needs. Jackie thanks you too for your nice complement. Have a nice day!!!

RF
RICK F.
Ford Expedition EL
10/03/2019
Honesty and fairness
Hard to find a repair place that gives you the most information to repair your vehicle. Dale's goes above and beyond.
Dale M. from Dale's Service Center responded on 10/04/2019

Thanks so much Rick for your five star reveiw, we love to here that you are very satisfied with Dales Service. Hpoe you have a great weekend!!!!

ET
Edna T.
09/30/2019 Category: Service
Edna said she thinks their service fees are high.
Dale M. from Dale's Service Center responded on 10/04/2019

Hi Edna, Thank you for your reveiw. Sorry to hear you are not completly satisfied, here at Dales Service Center we strive to make sure everyone of our customers are happy. Please feel free to come in or call with your concerns we would like to discuss what we can do to keep you completly satisfied. Thank you SO much for your buisness.

DAVE M.
Ford Edge
09/26/2019
Ford Edge Repair
Good service on a timely basis with professional care.
Highly recommend.
Dale M. from Dale's Service Center responded on 10/04/2019

Thank you Dave! We are glad to help you wth your Ford Edge. Hope you have a awsome weekend!:)

LISA M.
Lexus ES 350
09/24/2019
Excellent services
Great service. I got in right away with answers to the problems

DEBORAH R.
09/21/2019
I get all of my car repairs done at Dales. The price is reasonable and they are knowledgeable and the customer service is really great!
The service is great! The price is right and the customer service is Awesome. Thanks Dale.

KK
KAREN K.
Fort Wayne, IN
Saturn VUE
09/19/2019
Honest and friendly.
I live 2 hours away from here and my car needed a new alternator, as it died on me while running errands. Everyone was so friendly including the tow company they hire, and were completely honest with the problems with my car. They had made a small mistake and ordered the wrong alternator, but they defined made up for it and were quick with the service. They even gave me a ride back to my work and picked my up when my car was finished.

Matthew C.
Pontiac Grand Prix
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Matthew said he likes their service. He has gone there for quite awhile now. They're best. He likes them.

PR
PAUL R.
Niles, MI
09/07/2019
Always great service at Dale's
I've been a customer of Dale's for about 10 years and I've always gotten great service at a great price. Highly recommended!
Dale M. from Dale's Service Center responded on 09/09/2019

Thank you Paul for you long term loyalty to us at Dales Service Center, we always look forward to seeing you for your all of your vehicle repairs.

CD
CINDY D.
Lincoln Town Car
09/06/2019
Friendly, honest staff
Got me in quickly and took great care of me as a customer and my car.
Dale M. from Dale's Service Center responded on 09/09/2019

Thank you Cindy for your great review, we are happy to have you as a new customer and look forward to seeing you again.

LA
LESLIE A.
Chicago, IL
Ford Expedition EL
09/04/2019
I think the prices are fair and honest people. When I have car issues they check my car and a very reasonable time amount

TH
THOMAS H.
Saturn Aura
08/30/2019
Friendly,Coureous, knowlegeable
What a great place to have your car serviced. If you’re close they even give you a ride.

Dale’s keep in contact with you and let you know what’s going on with the service - no guessing or messing around.

I will take my vehicles 🚗 to Dale’s without hesitation.

You will be glad you called Dale'snext time your car or truck needs serviced...
Dale M. from Dale's Service Center responded on 09/03/2019

Thank you SO much for the nice review, we appreciate your buisness and look forward to seeing you again.

LL
LAURA L.
Suzuki Grand Vitara
08/30/2019
Fast and timely manner.
Took my vehicle in for some muffler noise. Turned out all the pipes were rusted out. They replaced the pipes and quickly. The muffler was still in great shape for a 20 year old SUV. Many Thanks!
Dale M. from Dale's Service Center responded on 08/30/2019

Thank you Laura for the nice review, glad we could help with your noisey muffler. We look forward to seeing you for your next service. Have a great weekend!!!

KW
KEN W.
Buick Regal
08/29/2019
Fantastic service!!
Got me worked in with no notice for emergency tire repair before leaving town. Much appreciated!!!
Dale M. from Dale's Service Center responded on 08/30/2019

Glad we could help! Have a safe trip!!