CORY S.
Osceola, IN
01/16/2020
They worked quickly and diligently to get me back out on the road within an extremely short timeline.
Dale M. from Dale's Service Center responded on 01/16/2020

Glad we could get you up and running quickly, please come back and see us again. THANK YOU!

New Carlisle, IN
Pontiac G6
01/15/2020
They don't try to sell us things we don't need
Fixed right the first time and they don't try to sell us repairs that aren't necessary.
Dale M. from Dale's Service Center responded on 01/16/2020

Thank you for the great review, we appreciate having you as a customer. See you next time!!!

JOHN K.
Vandalia, MI
01/14/2020
Another great job by the guys at the shop.
Always have had good service.
Dale M. from Dale's Service Center responded on 01/15/2020

Thank you for the great review, we appreciate you and look forward to seeing you again.

Sean W.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Sean said the business did a good job.

JAMES C.
Niles, MI
Ford Bronco
01/13/2020
Best in the Bizz
I came in with a truck you couldn't trust to start, and left feeling confident it was fixed. Woodie not only was professional he was also quick with the installation of my distributor. I highly recommend Dales Service Center, Not just for my daily driver my Hot Rod too.
Dale M. from Dale's Service Center responded on 01/14/2020

So glad we could help you with all of your vehicle needs, we look forward to seeing you for your next service. Thank you so much !!

KR
KIRK R.
01/11/2020
F250 with 167k,-weakling no more!!
I havw a nice, older truck, but it had intake manafold baffle issues (or something??) causing loss of power and very poor gas mileage.
Nick ran diagnostics and suggested a corrective plan.
$1,200 later, it feels so much smoother!
I'm holding my breath now and hoping for a little fuel mileage improvement too!
Nice folks!
I've been looking for a mechanic who not only knew more than I think I do, but appears to care about getting it right too!
I think I may have found one!
Dale M. from Dale's Service Center responded on 01/14/2020

We here at Dales are happy to have earned your trust and welcome you as a new customer. Thank you for the very nice review, I will be sure and pass along this review to Nick, im sure he will appreciate you.

HR
HANNAH R.
Berrien Springs, MI
Buick Rendezvous
01/04/2020
Fantastic Service
My first experience with Dale's and I am happy with the results. They worked with my schedule to get my brake line fixed in a timely manner. I explained that I would need to pick up the car after hours and they made sure the vehicle was ready and waiting for me while letting me pay for the work before it was completed. The staff was courteous and sweet and their greeter Sophie made my morning. Needless to say, I will be back for further issues with my vehicle!
Dale M. from Dale's Service Center responded on 01/06/2020

Thank you and welcome to Dales Service Center, we are excited to have you as a new customer. Please call us when you are ready for any services or tires for your vehicle. Have a great week!

ROGER B.
01/03/2020
They solved the unsolvable.
Brought my 05 Tahoe to Dale’s to resolve numerous problem messages showing up intermittently. After repeated trips involving multiple weeks in the dealer service department, dealer gave up and said they could not diagnose the problem. After 3 days at Dale’s Service Center, they were able to replicate, diagnose and fix the problem. Kudos to Dale’s Service Center!
Dale M. from Dale's Service Center responded on 01/06/2020

Thanks for the great review, we are glad we could solve your vehicle issues and get you back on the road again. Hope to see you for your next service.

CHARLES M.
HUMMER H2
12/24/2019
My Go-To Mechanic
On time and as promised.
Dale M. from Dale's Service Center responded on 12/26/2019

Thank you for your buisness, we are gald to here we could accomodate your needs. Happy New Year!!!!

ROSE C.
Nissan Murano
12/13/2019
Customer service
They are honest and attempt to accommodate your needs. Technicians are knowledgeable and willing to thoroughly explain your service.
Dale M. from Dale's Service Center responded on 12/16/2019

We are happy to hear you had a great experience at Dale's Service Center. Please call us when you are ready for your next sevice, we look forward to hearing from you.

Kia Optima
12/13/2019
Tire Change
They put on my snow tires and store my all season tires.
Dale M. from Dale's Service Center responded on 12/16/2019

THANK YOU for being a loyal customer here at Dale's. We apreciate all of your buisness. Have a wonderful Holiday!

AD
ANTHONY D.
Granger, IN
Jeep Commander
Service was great
Jackie was very kind and her service was beyond what I expected.
Dale M. from Dale's Service Center responded on 12/12/2019

So nice to hear Jackie was able to help you beyond your expectations. We enjoy working with people like you who appriciate our hard work and effort to make sure you are happy with our services. THANK YOU! Have a wonderful Holiday!

DT
DON T.
Chevrolet HHR
Qulity Service
Quick, friendly, dependable auto repair. Should have stopped by years ago.
Dale M. from Dale's Service Center responded on 12/11/2019

Glad you came in, we enjoyed doing buisness with you! Please keep coming back, we are happy to have you as a customer. Enjoy your Holidays!!

LISA S.
Rolling Prairie, IN
12/11/2019
Easy to get an appointment
I needed to have a brake light changed and they were able to take my car the same day and I was in and out of there within 15 minutes. I feel I can always count on them to help me out. Also, last week, my low tire light came on and they checked and filled all 4 tires, no charge!
Dale M. from Dale's Service Center responded on 12/11/2019

Thank you!!! We appreciate your buisness and are happy we can help you get back on the road in a timely matter. Have a wonderful Holiday!

DAN G.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
11/24/2019
excellent.
First, the staff is always friendly, including the dog. The services they perform are always of the highest quality at a fair price.
Dale M. from Dale's Service Center responded on 12/05/2019

Thank you very much for your nice review. Happy Holidays!!!