KT
KENNETH T.
02/26/2021
The work
I'm always skeptical when I take a vehicle to the shop, and this was no exception. I'm used to bad experiences, but after this experience I plan to use Dale's again.

TT
TONY T.
Honda Accord Coupe
02/26/2021
Great customer service and knowledgeable staff
The staff and mechanics are very knowledgeable and friendly they have a customer for life thanks for all your help Tony.
Dale M. from Dale's Service Center responded on 02/26/2021

Thanks tony! So glad to have as a loyal customer. Hope you have an amazing weekend!!!😎

JILL S.
Cutler, IN
Jeep Commander
02/25/2021
Made time for me without preset appointment time. Was in from out of town and I had a safety concern.
Made time for me without preset appointment. I was in from out of town and had a safety concern. Very friendly, honest, professional service. Corrected my issue very quickly! Very impressed!
Dale M. from Dale's Service Center responded on 02/26/2021

Good morning Jill!😊 Thank you so much for the very nice review. we are so glad we could get you back on the road and ease your mind of vehicle issues. Hope you had a good trip and have a awsome weekend.

DAVE W.
Ford Edge
02/15/2021
The trustworthy advive
See above
Dale M. from Dale's Service Center responded on 02/16/2021

Thanks Dave for the five stars!!! We hope you have a good day!😊

Mishawaka, IN
02/13/2021
Good customer service and quality work
Customer service was great. I received calls every step of the way when new issues were identified.
Dale M. from Dale's Service Center responded on 02/15/2021

Thank you very much for the five star reveiw. We look forward to helping you with your vehicle services in the future. Have a awesome week!!!

CK
CINDY K.
Chevrolet Cavalier
02/02/2021
Great service & super nice people
Had an emergency, starter went out after work. They got me in the next day. Replaced the starter & a couple other items I’d been putting off. They got everything done the same day. I’ve taken many cars there over the years.
Super friendly & Sophie is adorable.
Dale M. from Dale's Service Center responded on 02/15/2021

Thank you for the nice review, glad we could help you in an emergency situation and get you back on the road safely. Have a great week!!!

AT
AMY T.
02/01/2021
Fast Service
Great service - will be there for future automotive needs. Clean shop environment.
Dale M. from Dale's Service Center responded on 02/04/2021

Thanks Amy for the five stars!!! We are happy to have earned your trust as your new auto repair shop. Please let us now when we can help you in the future. Have a wonderful week!

EH
ELIZABETH H.
Dodge Caravan
01/28/2021
Should Have Gone Here First
After going to five repair shops, Dale's got the job done right!
Dale M. from Dale's Service Center responded on 02/04/2021

Good morning Elizabeth! 😊 So glad we could find your issue with your vehicle and get the job done right for you. Thank you for coming to Dales, we hope to see you for your next service or repair. Have a great day!!!!

AK
ALEXA K.
01/26/2021
Above and Beyond
Great service and went out of their way to let me pick up my car slightly past close. Very much appreciated!
Dale M. from Dale's Service Center responded on 01/27/2021

Thank you Alexa for the great review, glad we could accomodate you with picking up your vehicle past 5 o'clock. We appreciate you as a customer and hope you have a great rest of the week.😊

TZ
TAMMY Z.
01/23/2021
Honest and Reasonable
Dales will listen to you trying to describe the problem. Also will call with the diagnosis before starting the work. Excellent staff and technicians.
Dale M. from Dale's Service Center responded on 01/25/2021

Thanks Tammy for the very nice review. We are happy to have you for our customer and look forward to seeing you for your next sevice. Have a great week!!!

Osceola, IN
GMC Terrain
01/18/2021
Outstanding Service!!!
Quick and friendly service at a reasonable price! Great deals on Goodyear tires too!

JJ
JENIFER J.
01/16/2021
Service Center
Very Friendly, Professional Staff.
Dale M. from Dale's Service Center responded on 01/18/2021

Good morning Jenifer😊 thank you SO much for the five star review, we appreciate you and hope you have a great week.

DF
Dan F.
Plymouth, IN
01/14/2021 Category: Service
Dan said the service is terrific. The staff gets things done when they tell him and inform him of any issues.
Dale M. from Dale's Service Center responded on 01/18/2021

Thanks Dan! It is always a pleasure to see you and help with all of your vehicle service needs. Enjoy your week!

BD
BARBARA D.
Saturn SL
01/09/2021
Friendly, patient, and competent. What could be better?
Answered questions cheerfully, had my repairs done quickly.
Dale M. from Dale's Service Center responded on 01/11/2021

Good morning Barbara, thank you SO much for the nice review. We are happy to hear that you had such a great experience at Dales service Center and look forward to helping you with your future services. Have a wonderful week!!

Cadillac Escalade