JOSEPH K.
07/12/2020
Very friendly and professional service.
I have never had bad service there.

07/06/2020
Quick, Easy, Transparent
I had a sudden problem with my ignition and I was able to stop in without even calling ahead and they fixed my problem the very same day. They also communicated very well and didn’t do anything without asking me or quoting me a price.

GP
GARY P.
07/03/2020
GREAT
Great people, get work.
Trust them with my 59.
Dale M. from Dale's Service Center responded on 07/03/2020

Thank you for the nice review and also for trusting us with your vehicle. Have a wonderful 4th of July weekend!!!

Dale M. from Dale's Service Center responded on 07/06/2020

Thank you for having trust in us here at Dales, we value you as our customer. Have a great week!

Mishawaka, IN
07/03/2020
Fair local service center!
Dale's not going to rip you off. Fair pricing and free general inspection.
Dale M. from Dale's Service Center responded on 07/06/2020

Thank you for trusting Dales Service Center.  We look forward to seeing you for your next visit. Have a good week!!

Joe C.
Chrysler 300
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Joe said they have good customer service.
Dale M. from Dale's Service Center responded on 06/29/2020

Thanks for the nice compliment, hope you have a great week!:)

LL
LANELL L.
Nissan Maxima
06/25/2020
Warm friendly atmosphere
Honest square dealings. In and out. Great friendly service.

MAX C.
Roseville, CA
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
06/25/2020
Great experience
I had a urgent situation and they took care of everything in a matter of hours my car was fixed and ready to go, very good customer service and a very good experience overall. Thank you
Dale M. from Dale's Service Center responded on 06/26/2020

Thank you very much for the great review. Glad to hear you had a good experience here at Dales and we were able to get you back on the road again in a timely matter. Hope to see you again, have a wonderful weekend!

Chevrolet Colorado
06/23/2020
The best
Fast, friendly, reliable!
Dale M. from Dale's Service Center responded on 06/24/2020

Thank you SO much for the awesome review, so glad to have you for a customer. Enjoy your day!!!!!

DF
Dan F.
Plymouth, IN
06/23/2020 Category: Service
Dan said the staff always do the job when they said it would be done and they fit him in when he does not have an appointment.
Dale M. from Dale's Service Center responded on 06/24/2020

Thank you! So glad we could accomodate you with your vehicle needs, always good to see you too. Have a great day!!!

SF
SHEERE F.
Pontiac Sunfire
06/22/2020
Like Family
I love going to Dale's. I have never been steered wrong and let me know everything up front. Yes, I probably should get a newer car but they do what it takes to keep me safe on the roads.
Dale M. from Dale's Service Center responded on 06/23/2020

Thank you! We also love seeing you and are happy we can help keep you safe on the road. Have a wonderful week and we will see you next week for more repairs.

BP
BRAD P.
06/18/2020
Very timely work and great staff and knowledgeable workers
Took me car in expecting to be a long wait got it in and out way faster then any other shop, very clean and professional environment, very helpful staff and great work on my vehicle.
Dale M. from Dale's Service Center responded on 06/18/2020

Thank you for the great review! We are glad we could get you back on the road in a timely matter and look forward to your next visit with us. Have a awesome weekend!!!

RT
RANDEE T.
06/17/2020
It was easy to make an appointment and very friendly staff. All of my questions were answered. At time of service, I was greeted with a smile. My kids enjoyed socializing with the sweet dog. The waiting room was super neat to browse through and comfy. I did not have to wait very long before my car was ready to go. Excellent pricing too. I will for sure use Dale's service center for future maintenance. Very satisfied and my family also uses Dale's for thier go to service center.
Dale M. from Dale's Service Center responded on 06/17/2020

We are SO glad to hear about your great experience at Dales Service. Sophie (our dog) loves children and im sure enjoyed them as much as they did her. Very nice to hear that we have earned your trust as our customer. Enjoy the rest of your week, we look forward to seeing you for your next visit.

BR
BOBBY R.
06/13/2020
Somethings happening
Great job mom! Dales is legit awesome cars flowing in and out and that mike littler makes some great hamburger helper!! Home made though!!!

JAHMAR S.
Cadillac DTS
06/12/2020
Honest and fast
I brought an older cadillac in for a few repairs. They were honest enough to tell me it wasn't worth it. They seen engine alerts. It saved me thousands
Dale M. from Dale's Service Center responded on 06/15/2020

Thank you for having trust in us at Dales, we really appreciate your compliment and are glad we could help you with all of your service needs. Have a great week!!

SO
SHIRLEY O.
Subaru Legacy
06/09/2020
Trustworthy Repairs
Overall, I have been very impressed with the servicing of my 2016 Legacy. I was concerned with my appointment yesterday. I dropped my car off by 8:30 am and came to check on it at 2:45 pm. I was told to go have a seat in the waiting room and at 4:30 pm I went to check on my car and was told it had been done, but they forgot I was in the waiting room. The Technician told me my rear differential needed to be serviced. Gurley Leep did service my rear differential August 1st of last year. Thanks to the Technician I have scheduled an appointment to have the guaranteed repair looked at.
Dale M. from Dale's Service Center responded on 06/09/2020

Thank you for your review. Sorry we did not come get you as soon as your vehicle was finished, that is not our normal protocol as we were extremly busy and will work harder on making sure we don't over look our customers because we know your time is valuable. Hope you enjoy the rest of your week,thank you for being a loyal customer.