BF
BEN F.
Chevrolet Colorado
05/18/2018
New tires for truck
I am impressed by the honesty and dependable expertise of the people at Dallas Tire. I always go there when I need tires or an opinion regarding tire purchase.

HB
HARRIET B.
Kia Sorento
05/16/2018
Expert, courteous and friendly service!
Everyone at Dallas Tire provide friendly service with a courteous attitude. All employees are very knowledgeable and eager to answer questions.

PS
PEDRO S.
Dodge Durango
05/15/2018
Very Welcoming
Very knowledgeable. In and out as quick as possible and get job done right

Anonymous avatar
Honda Civic Sdn
05/03/2018
Awesome Service!
The crew at Dallas Tire assessed my problem and got me on the road in no time. They gave me options and provided me professional advice.

DJ
DARLENE J.
04/26/2018
Great Customer Service!
We went to take my car to get serviced in the early afternoon and they were busy. The attendant let us know that we wouldn't be seen until later on that afternoon. We went back first thing in the morning and got immediate service. The shop was already open and the atmosphere was very friendly. The technician that assessed my car seemed like he really cared. When I gave him the symptoms he drove it around to give it a direct assessment and they diagnosed my car. I had to leave to go to work and due to my seating they didn't know I was still there until I was entering my car to leave. They ran to me outside, in the rain, to let me know my cars' diagnosis and my car was finished within the hour. This was my first visit, but, I'm hoping I have finally found a mechanic that I can call my own. The prices were fair and I am happy with the service they provided so far.

TR
TIM R.
Hiram, GA
04/26/2018
Friendly Service
Same good service every time.

ALLISON and TIM M.
Villa Rica, GA
Acura MDX
04/21/2018
Brakes
Always honest with their assessment. No pressure placed on the customer. Absolutely love this place.

EB
ELLEN B.
04/20/2018
Routine service
Fast, friendly and honest

BOBBIE and GEORGE S.
04/18/2018
Excellent service, great prices...
The guys at Dallas Tire are the best!

AD
AUBURN D.
Rockmart, GA
04/14/2018
Thanks Dallas Tire
For professional service and peace of mind,always go to Dallas Tire. They will take great care of you and your vehicle and that’s a promise from me.

V
Valued Customer
Toyota Matrix
04/09/2018
Good prices, good service & convenient location!

TA
THERESA and DOUGLAS A.
Chevrolet Cobalt
04/09/2018
Best service ever
I took my car in for an oil change and was in and out if there. Love going to Dallas Tire not just for new tires but for their other services.

MIKE D.
Chevrolet Traverse
03/29/2018
Mike Duncan
Dallas Tire has always treated me fairly and done good work at a fair price. It doesn’t hurt that they are nice folks to deal with either.

GA

KEVIN and LYNN P.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
03/26/2018
New Tires
I’ve been trading with Dallas Tire for years. Always top notch service and great people.

J R and CINDY A.
Toyota Camry Solara
03/17/2018
Good Service
What makes this place so great is the owners and employees. They know maintance of vehicles and work with you to make sure the vehicle is in good working condition and if not they give you options on how to fix it.

TN
TERRY N.
03/16/2018
Fast Reliable Service
Arrive told them wanted oil change and breaks checked tires rotated and to see if I need tires. Took my truck straight in started working checked my tires told me ok till next oil change. A lot of other businesses would have went ahead and put tires on just to make money. Dallas tire always gives great service and are a great business to deal with.

MF
MIKE F.
Kennesaw, GA
03/16/2018
I am always impressed w/ the folks @ Dallas Tire. They are consistently prompt in service & true to their word!

MIKE C.
03/13/2018
Great service and professional. These are honest people you can trust.

ROB C.
03/10/2018
Dependable and honest.
The best automotive in town. If they can't fix it they can definitely recommend someone that had high standards in the mechanic field. Save me four hundred bucks on tires after going to Kauffman all those years. Great job Dallas Tire and Regan!