JIL M.
11/09/2018
Friendly Owner and employees.
The people at Dallas Tire are very friendly. I trust them to take care of my car like it belongs to them. I am a single female, so being able to trust someone with my car is very important to me. They are always helpful and honest. I am always pleased with the service. I usually drop my car off in the morning, they call me when it is ready. I couldn't ask for a better place to do business with.

RUSTON D SR R.
11/02/2018
The staff is competent and knowledgeable.
Their goal is customer satisfaction. They have gone out of their way to make sure all my work is satisfactory!

NK

ELLEN B.
Hyundai Kona
10/31/2018
Fast honest service
We have never had a bad experience at Dallas Tire to date.

BW
BETH W.
10/31/2018
Tire Replacement
Great service! Was in and out in less than an hour and ready to roll with my new tire.

Customer service by Allan Cook superb....:-)

RICHIE DENISE B.
Chevrolet S-10
10/29/2018
i have always been treated like family with Dallas Tire
they helped me choose the tires that i could afford and got me within my budget i appreciate all of Dallas Tires employees, Thank You

DAVID and DARLENE S.
10/27/2018
Quick service
Best service I have had in a long time , they always take care of my needs.

HB
HARRIET B.
Kia Soul
10/26/2018
Friendly service/efficient work.
Comfortable waiting area. Friendly and efficient service.

MARY P.
Kennesaw, GA
Jeep Liberty
10/26/2018
Good, honest people
They do good work at a fair price and don't try to sell you something you don't need.

EB
ELLEN B.
10/25/2018
You guys are amazing every time! Fast, and honest!
Never disappointed!

BARBARA B.
Jeep Liberty
10/16/2018
Great experience!
From the initial phone call to inquire about pricing, to driving out on new tires, this was about as pleasant an experience I’ve had getting tires. Every one was very professional, friendly, and knowledgeable. I had already called several places and knew how much the tires should cost, Dallas Tire had several choices for me depending on what my budget was. It might have taken 25ish minutes, and my Jeep was done and ready to go. I’ll definitely be using Dallas Tire for future tire and tire related needs! They do oil changes as well!

GS
GLORIA S.
Dodge Journey
10/12/2018
Friendly and excellent service!!
As always I came in expecting great and once again I was not disappointed!! Fast and friendly service always! Am loving my new tires!

LN
LOIS N.
Ford Five Hundred
10/09/2018
Friendly people, great place for a lady to have oil change and be able to wait.
Any new, or emergency work to be done is explained in detail prior to having it done. If Dallas Tire is unable to do the repairs, they will send you in the right direction to reputable mechanics.

KP
KEN P.
10/07/2018
Product & Service
I've been buying tires and having service work performed on vehicles at Dallas Tire for many years. I go there for the Michelin tires and the staff is knowledgeable and friendly. I always feel like I've received a good deal and take my vehicles back for the tire rotation.

Ken P.

TN
TERRY N.
Douglasville, GA
10/01/2018
Great Oil Change And Service
Arrived told them change oil check brakes rotate tires and check fan belt. Took in in at almost 11 am they had everything done by 12. Great quick service.

RICHIE DENISE B.
Chevrolet S-10
09/28/2018
i have always been treated like family with Dallas Tire
they have always taken care of my families cars and in efficient time too. on tires and brakes and front end work .

JEFF S D.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
09/26/2018
Great experience, great price, service was outstanding. Will be back next time we need tires!

LL
LYNN L.
Chevrolet Colorado
09/26/2018
Great service and friendly staff
I brought my car in and was helped with a smile and fast service. They did not try to sell me anything I did not need and did a great job.

JW C.
new tires
I am new to the area and everyone was so helpful finding me a new set of tires. Service was fast and they had my new tires the next day. Great customer service.

J R and CINDY A.
Kia Optima
Great tire shop
This is a great place to check you car serviced and if you need other things like tire balance rotation they will treat you fairly I all their dealings.