RICK and SHERRI R.
Nissan Frontier 4WD
11/20/2019
Fantastic as usual!
Came in to have an oil change and brought a book to pass the time...did not get to read one page! Job was done and service was wonderful. Great people to do business with.

DAN and JAMIE C.
Chrysler Pacifica
11/20/2019
Always friendly, knowledgeable, and quick!
Numerous visits with three different vehicles. Always reliable, quick, and friendly. If they cannot provide a service they will recommend you somewhere with just as good a reputation. Highly recommend and will go nowhere else in Dallas.

DANIEL R.
Ram 1500
11/19/2019
Rotate, balance, and alignment
Dropped in first thing Friday morning, Dallas Tire got me in quickly and as always, did a fantastic job. Only place I go!

TIM B.
11/19/2019
Great experience
New brake pads, rotors turned, oil change, tire rotation all completed in about two hours. Great price also. Very friendly staff.

DT
DONNA and RICH T.
Cadillac SRX
11/16/2019
Great visit again
Alan and Ragan are always so helpful. They make sure they get everything right for their customers.

WF
WENDY and STEVE F.
Kia Sportage
11/08/2019
Very honest and dependable
I love the staff at Dallas tire. They are so friendly and helpful. Very honest ppl. They don't sell you something you don't need. Same folks have always been there.

GF
GERRY F.
Hiram, GA
Honda Civic Cpe
11/05/2019
Friendly atmosphere
As always the service was awesome and the price was right

RUSTON D SR R.
Honda Element
11/02/2019
Oil Change
Quick, efficient, excellent service!

CHUCK S.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
11/01/2019
Great place to do business.
Honest people selling quality tires. In and out in under 30 minutes.

CF
CLIFF F.
Ellijay, GA
Toyota Prius v
11/01/2019
Professional, Knowledgeable, Honest and Competitive
Not only did I get a great deal on my new Michelin tires, but I got a professional and knowledgeable mechanic that told me the truth about what needed to be done with a defective part that was installed by a different repair shop. Most importantly, Dallas Tire told me the truth about how urgent the repair was. They did not rush me into making a repair right away. These guys are terrific!

Ford Cab & Chassis
10/29/2019
the seevice
they are great and know their stuff,honest ,and quick

10/28/2019
service
Fantastic service, they had just what my budget would allow.

CD
CHARMAINE and DARWIN D.
Kia Optima
10/27/2019
Great place! Great people! Great prices
I have been driving by this place for years. Stopped in about 2 years ago to inquire about tires for my daughters car as I was tired of driving to Cobb County to the dealer. They had a great price for 4 new tires. They were efficient and friendly and fast. She was in and out. So I began to bring my family van to save the drive across town. Now they are my spot. I recommend them to everyone in need of tires. Now my husband is on board after I told him they were Police friendly ( he is a Detective). They have never steered me wrong! Highly recommend them to everyone. Stop overpaying at the dealer!

DONNA and RON P.
Chevrolet Pickup
10/24/2019
Employees and quality work.
I have done business with Dallas Tire for about 30 years. I have always been pleased with the quality of the products used but most importantly the employees.

GT
GENE and LINDA T.
10/04/2019
Great service, Fast service and friendly people.

HB
HARRIET B.
Kia Soul
09/27/2019
Employees always seem anxious to provide friendly, courteous, efficient service.

LT
LARRY T.
09/26/2019
Bad tires
As I searched around for a fair price on a oil change. I went to 3 places all that I have been before but something led me to Dallas Tire.They weren’t the cheapest but they where the friendly so that means a lot to me. But then they called me back to my vehicle and to my surprise I had 2 bad tires on the front. They didn’t have my tires there and I was going on vacation that day and didn’t know what to do and then David put 2 used ones on there and took no money. He had just made a customer for life. Thank you!!

PC
PATRICK C.
Toyota Sequoia
09/20/2019
The best around
I’ve always received honest , same day service and love the clean family atmosphere.

BD
BECKY D.
Hiram, GA
Kia Sorento
09/18/2019
Great service as always. The people that work there really care about my needs and the cost.

HH
HOLLIE and KEITH H.
Powder Springs, GA
Nissan Frontier
09/16/2019
You can expect the best.
Best service and the price can't be beat.