JENNIFER AND LYNN L.
Chevrolet Colorado
02/07/2019
Great fast service
They do the right service for a reasonable price.

AD
AUBURN D.
Rockmart, GA
02/02/2019
Professionalism
These guys really know what they are doing to care for your auto

NC
NANCY C.
01/30/2019
Always Nice Experience
Dallas Tire personnel are polite and friendly and always pay attention to their customer's needs. I feel comfortable with their analysis and suggestions of what my vehicles need. Unlike some businesses, I don't believe they take advantage of women. They provide excellent fast service that you can trust at a reasonable price. Let's continue to support our local businesses. Dallas Tire is a Christian owned and managed, a place anyone can feel comfortable visiting. Dallas Tire is my first recommendation to anyone who needs their services.

KR
KATHY and EARL R.
Nissan Quest
01/29/2019
Great Day at Dalas Tire
I came in for an oil change but my tires were wearing out. David got the oil change started and said I did need a new set of tires - $525 worth. Since my wife had already missed 2 paychecks (fed worker) I checked to see if that would be a problem. We got the tires and what is usually an $80 oil change. I paid the ticket which was less than I expected. My wife received notification of the charge and said that's not right. I went back and spoke to David saying it looks like you gave me a free oil change. He looked at the bill and said he didn't charge me the correct price for the oil. I waited to pay the extra but he said we"re good. He didn't know we had missed 2 paychecks but he became an instrument of GOD to bless us. That's why I go to Dallas Tire. Praise the LORD.

CINDY M.
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
01/29/2019
Not me.
This is not me. I don't have this car.

SCOTT S.
01/18/2019
Incredibly quick with tire replacement. From start to finish I was in and out in 45 minutes. All the guys are pleasant to speak with. They handle all my tire needs.

JENNIFER B.
Ford Econoline Wagon
01/16/2019
Dallas Tire is terrific!
Dallas Tire is amazing. They always are kind and understanding. Been going there for years.

DT
DARLEEN and ROBERT T.
Rockmart, GA
01/16/2019
Excellent service, excellent products. Everyone is courteous and knowledgeable. We will always be loyal customers.

RONALD R.
Temple, GA
01/14/2019
tire service
good price and fast service, can't get better than that

DAVID and DARLENE S.
01/13/2019
service
Had all four tires changed and balanced within thirty minutes

JE
JIM E.
Mazda CX-9
01/09/2019
treat you with great respect and are very efficient , thorough and fast
great company

MIKE and JENNIFER H.
Chevrolet Traverse
01/05/2019
Great Service!
I wanted Dallas Tire to put new tires on my wife's car Thursday cause I support local business when possible. Discount Tire's price was lower than Kauffman Tire and Sams Club in Hiram. I was so happy with Allen & his team, I took my Truck back in Friday for a new set of tires. Dallas Tire's price for tires for my truck was less than Discount Tire, Kauffman Tire and Sam's Club in Hiram. Thanks Dallas Tire!

DAVID L.
Acura 3.5RL
12/20/2018
Dallas Tire is AWESOME!!!
We absolutely love Dallas Tire. They are always honest and knowledgeable!

SETH B.
12/20/2018
Good and honest people.
Great people. Not always the cheapest but honest and friendly.

AMANDA S.
12/19/2018
Friendly, excellent service
Always feel comfortable there being a woman. Trust worthy, courteous and friendly.

NC
NANCY C.
Mercury Grand Marquis
12/18/2018
BEST AUTO SERVICE IN DALLAS
DALLAS TIRE IS ALWAYS COURTEOUS AND FRIENDLY AND PROVIDES THE BEST AUTO SERVICE IN DALLAS IN A TIMELY MANNER AND AT A REASONABLE PRICE. I REALLY APPRECIATE THE CHRISTIAN BUSINESS AND THAT THEY ARE NOT ASHAMED TO LET THEIR CUSTOMERS KNOW THEY ARE CHRISTIANS. WE NEED MORE BUSINESSES IN DALLAS LIKE DALLAS TIRE. ALWAYS LOOK FORWARD TO GOING TO DALLAS TIRE.

REED and CARRIE C.
Chevrolet Cruze
12/15/2018
the people and the willingness to work with you
Dallas tire is a safe friendly very pleasant place to gt your tires and basic car work done. They seem to alwayshavetimefor you and get their work done quickly and well. They are jut really goodpeople and seem very honest.

JAN H.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
12/07/2018
Great service you guys!

EB
ELLEN B.
Kia Soul
11/28/2018
As always, stellar service and the reassurance of being treated right!
I know I won't be taken advantage of, fast service and honest folks!

BD
BECKY D.
Hiram, GA
Kia Sorento
11/28/2018
I stopped in after a terrible night of work to have my oil changed. As usual the staff at Dallas Tire was wonderful. I was told it would be about an hour and a half to begite my car would be ready. I decided to wait. But my wait wasn’t even 40 minutes or so. I passed the short time away by talking with a nice lady that was have work done also. I always have a great experience with the staff and the other customers. This company is really a family oriented cimisny you can feel it the minute you walk in the door. Love my Dallas Tire Thank you fit great service