GB
GERALD B.
Nissan Frontier
07/13/2018
Very professional, and very trustworthy in work done!
They do great work, and seem to be very busy (especially after holidays)-So that speaks for how customers view their work!

EH
EDDIE H.
Cartersville, GA
GMC Yukon
07/01/2018
Great people to do business with
Great people to do business with always. I drive from Cartersville to do business with them and have been doing so for many years. Thanks

SANDRA H.
Villa Rica, GA
Hyundai Santa Fe
06/23/2018
Friendly, Courteous, Knowledgeable
I have never been disappointed at Dallas Tire. These guys (and gal) work so hard and so fast to get my car taken care of. And with a busy schedule, that is important to me. Dallas Tire is the only place I go to get my tires. I trust them, their prices are right and they do not do "unnecessary" repairs. And the sign at the deck says "Bama Fans Welcome". I have referred numerous people to Dallas Tire. Keep up the good work!

TH
TRACY L H.
06/15/2018
Trustwort
Regan was terrific. Loved the quick service. I am a woman and when I go there the treat me with the most respect and honesty.

LL
LYNN L.
06/09/2018
The Best
Very honest. Quick service!!

EB
ELLEN B.
Kia Soul
06/08/2018
Consistenly fantastic!
Alan and Regan are great! Honest, competent!

WM
WILLIAM M.
06/06/2018
The best store in town
ALLEN was one of the best people I have ever worked with will go out of his way to help you and make sure you get what you need in a speedy manner. Will always use DALLAS Tire

WILLIAM MCMICHEN

BF
BEN F.
Chevrolet Colorado
05/18/2018
New tires for truck
I am impressed by the honesty and dependable expertise of the people at Dallas Tire. I always go there when I need tires or an opinion regarding tire purchase.

HB
HARRIET B.
Kia Sorento
05/16/2018
Expert, courteous and friendly service!
Everyone at Dallas Tire provide friendly service with a courteous attitude. All employees are very knowledgeable and eager to answer questions.

PS
PEDRO S.
Dodge Durango
05/15/2018
Very Welcoming
Very knowledgeable. In and out as quick as possible and get job done right

Honda Civic Sdn
05/03/2018
Awesome Service!
The crew at Dallas Tire assessed my problem and got me on the road in no time. They gave me options and provided me professional advice.

DJ
DARLENE J.
04/26/2018
Great Customer Service!
We went to take my car to get serviced in the early afternoon and they were busy. The attendant let us know that we wouldn't be seen until later on that afternoon. We went back first thing in the morning and got immediate service. The shop was already open and the atmosphere was very friendly. The technician that assessed my car seemed like he really cared. When I gave him the symptoms he drove it around to give it a direct assessment and they diagnosed my car. I had to leave to go to work and due to my seating they didn't know I was still there until I was entering my car to leave. They ran to me outside, in the rain, to let me know my cars' diagnosis and my car was finished within the hour. This was my first visit, but, I'm hoping I have finally found a mechanic that I can call my own. The prices were fair and I am happy with the service they provided so far.

TR
TIM R.
Hiram, GA
04/26/2018
Friendly Service
Same good service every time.

ALLISON and TIM M.
Villa Rica, GA
Acura MDX
04/21/2018
Brakes
Always honest with their assessment. No pressure placed on the customer. Absolutely love this place.

EB
ELLEN B.
04/20/2018
Routine service
Fast, friendly and honest

BOBBIE and GEORGE S.
04/18/2018
Excellent service, great prices...
The guys at Dallas Tire are the best!

AD
AUBURN D.
Rockmart, GA
04/14/2018
Thanks Dallas Tire
For professional service and peace of mind,always go to Dallas Tire. They will take great care of you and your vehicle and that’s a promise from me.

V
Valued Customer
Toyota Matrix
04/09/2018
Good prices, good service & convenient location!

TA
THERESA and DOUGLAS A.
Douglasville, GA
Chevrolet Cobalt
04/09/2018
Best service ever
I took my car in for an oil change and was in and out if there. Love going to Dallas Tire not just for new tires but for their other services.

MIKE D.
Chevrolet Traverse
03/29/2018
Mike Duncan
Dallas Tire has always treated me fairly and done good work at a fair price. It doesn’t hurt that they are nice folks to deal with either.