MARIE S.
07/20/2019
Excellent and helpful service
Grateful to have consistent and excellent service each visit. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for folks who care about doing the best job for their customers!

DAN B.

SUSAN M.
GMC Terrain
07/15/2019
Service & Selection
The specific tires I requested were obtained quickly and competitively priced. Although I had arranged a 3:00pm installation time, had to wait 50 minutes for "my turn"; however, they were overwhelmed with scheduled & unscheduled customers.
Although I was there over 2 hours, I will continue to use their service because of convenience, knowledge, competitive prices, and customer support.

07/10/2019
Friendly and professional
First time to visit. Recently moved to area and was looking for a place that was helpful, honest and friendly. Very very satisfied with service!

TK
TINA K.
Honda Civic Cpe
07/10/2019
Professional friendly staff, clean waiting area, top notch auto repair work.
I left my car there during the night, it needed an alternator, although I didn't have appointment, they got it done and fast. Once again they saved the day.

Chevrolet Uplander
06/29/2019
Excellent customer service
Associates made every effort to get me in and out in a timely manner during both of my visits. Very informative and fair in their dealings. Will be my tire and related needs dealer from now on.

BW
BARRY W.
Rockmart, GA
06/20/2019
Oil change good experience
I have never had a bad experience at Dallas Tire. Very friendly and attentive folks there.

SLIM B.
06/19/2019
Nice honest friendly
Great people, Great service

EB
ELIZABETH B.
06/18/2019
fantastic service!
We have been having our cars serviced and purchasing tires from Dallas Tire for years. Last week, my 16 year old daughter took the car for an oil change and tire rotation
herself and she was treated with the same respect, courtesy, and wonderful service that we have always received! Dallas Tire is a wonderful company.

AD
ALFONSO D.
06/14/2019
Excellent services and customer service
The entire staff at Dallas Tire provides the best customer service experience and they pride themselves in doing the job right the first time. Any questions and concerns I have, are always thoroughly answered and explained in detail. The quality of work is of the highest standard and performed in a timely manner. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

JERRY W.
Villa Rica, GA
Lincoln MKT
06/13/2019
Always reliable and does a great job. Trustworthy and dependable.

JACKIE and TIM W.
Powder Springs, GA
Nissan Xterra
06/12/2019
The employees are all very friendly!
I highly recommend Dallas tire to everyone I know they are very perfesional.

AC
ALLEN C.
Douglasville, GA
06/01/2019
The staff make you feel as if they really care.
I am extremely satisfied with the service I received. I have been a customer for 20+ years.

Acworth, GA
Dodge Journey
05/31/2019
always honest and great service
Everyone is always honest and they do great work. Good prices.

BN

CL
CIDA and TOM L.
05/21/2019
Great service every time
We only take our vehicle To another place for services that you guys don’t provide. Whenever we bring our cars to view the people are great and the service is great, we love Dallas tire!

DN
DAVID N.
Acworth, GA
05/19/2019
Always get fast, personal service at Dallas Tire.

DAWN and DAVE W.
Powder Springs, GA
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
05/18/2019
Great Service, Always tell the truth.
Going to Dallas tire is like going to family. you know they are always going to tell the truth and fix only what needs to be fixed.

05/17/2019
Fair and honest
Good business to deal with.

05/17/2019