DENNY S.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
09/18/2018
Professional services
They do a very job for all their customers

NB
NIKKI B.
Ford Expedition
09/16/2018
Always so nice and looking out for the customers
Great Place to go

GS
GARY S.
09/14/2018
Because they treat you right
Always takes care of my famil,grandchildren. Etc,real good folks

DAVID L.
09/11/2018
Great prices and always honest!
So happy that we found these guys! They are always honest and never push services that you do not need!

KP
KAREN P.
09/03/2018
Never disappointed
The people at Dallas Tire are always friendly. They do a wonderful job, and never try to rip me off. I am a single lady, and they treat me the same as all the other customers. They always check my car over to make sure it is safe to drive, and road worthy. Thank you so much for taking care of my car.

DJ
DARLENE J.
08/17/2018
Great Customer Service
Dallas Tire would be assumed to be a tire provider or a place that only specializes in tires but they don't. They are typically very busy, but, on this day I drove up and was immediately assisted. I got in and out with a breeze. This was just a service for an oil change.

SAM S.
Chrysler 300
08/17/2018
Always a great experience
We have been doing business with Dallas Tire for 15 or, so years and always leave knowing the job was done. Correctly.

DEMARCUS S.
Rockmart, GA
Chrysler 200
08/16/2018
Brake Service
I was more then satisfied with my visit. Service was quick and the price was lower then I expected. Kept me updated on progress. Highly recommended their shop

EB
ELLEN B.
Hyundai Kona
08/14/2018
Best around hands down!
They are consistently the best around! Honest, fair, and competent! Love them!

AD
AUBURN D.
Rockmart, GA
08/12/2018
Professionalism
Dallas Tire is a place to trust your vehicle will be right

CHRIS and JILL B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
08/02/2018
Takes care of my daughter and wife
Best of all I never come and pay 💰

Just kidding I eventually get by there and pay unfortunately for me

Great guys always good to do business with

BD
BECKY D.
Hiram, GA
Kia Sorento
08/02/2018
Oil change and check brakes
Everyone at Dallas Tire was wonderful. I really felt like they cared about me and my concerns.

DON B.
Marietta, GA
07/31/2018
They are very effecient, courteous,and compatiable prices.
They are very efficient,courteous, and have compatible and reasonable prices.

SHERRI W.
GMC Sonoma
07/18/2018
HONEST people that truly care about there customers and not out to rip you off!
Instead of taking our money and us having to come back at a later date to have additional work done, they were honest and told us what the truck needed which in the end saved us money. If your are looking for a honest company I highly recommend Dallas Tire!

GB
GERALD B.
Nissan Frontier
07/13/2018
Very professional, and very trustworthy in work done!
They do great work, and seem to be very busy (especially after holidays)-So that speaks for how customers view their work!

EH
EDDIE H.
Cartersville, GA
GMC Yukon
07/01/2018
Great people to do business with
Great people to do business with always. I drive from Cartersville to do business with them and have been doing so for many years. Thanks

SANDRA H.
Villa Rica, GA
Hyundai Santa Fe
06/23/2018
Friendly, Courteous, Knowledgeable
I have never been disappointed at Dallas Tire. These guys (and gal) work so hard and so fast to get my car taken care of. And with a busy schedule, that is important to me. Dallas Tire is the only place I go to get my tires. I trust them, their prices are right and they do not do "unnecessary" repairs. And the sign at the deck says "Bama Fans Welcome". I have referred numerous people to Dallas Tire. Keep up the good work!

TH
TRACY L H.
06/15/2018
Trustwort
Regan was terrific. Loved the quick service. I am a woman and when I go there the treat me with the most respect and honesty.

LL
LYNN L.
06/09/2018
The Best
Very honest. Quick service!!

EB
ELLEN B.
Kia Soul
06/08/2018
Consistenly fantastic!
Alan and Regan are great! Honest, competent!